rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I keep developing one-itis with girls online who I've never met

Okay, so I'll try to explain the situation without blabbering too much. I'm from the UK of let's say "Middle Eastern" heritage, average height, below average looks but a good physique in my mid-20's. We all have different goals here, but due to my beliefs and ideals I have always sought an LTR and an LTR only.

I would say that I am very much red-pill. I have no faith in women whatsoever, so you could say that maybe I'm chasing a lost cause...a golden goose, even!

Anyway, because of my "traditionalist"/"conservative" ideals I have never pursued a one-night-stand or anything of the sort. But since society is now such that it's almost impossible to simply fall into a relationship, but rather casual flings and seeing where things go on from there is the norm, I do approach girls with the "I'm going to fuck you" mindset. This in fact landed me in one situation where a girl invited me back to her place and we began the foreplay and all. Her pussy was there for me on a plate, but then I withdrew because 1) I wasn't particularly attracted to her in the first place 2) She was a vile slut who's "seen more dick than a urinal" 3) She was the friend of the girl who I was initially trying to go for...I probably wouldn't have said "no" to her. [Image: smile.gif]

Okay, so that's the closest I came to losing my virginity. There have been other similar moments, but that one was definitely the most obvious opportunity. As I said, I'm not the best looking, but a good physique, a sense of humour and becoming "red pill" enough to stop treating girls the way society teaches you to goes a long way!

Now, one way in which I have attracted the most romance is through my acquisition of various languages and consequently using "language exchange" websites online. While the quality on average is generally not great, there are a few gems and it's easy to stand out among the "mindless" Egyptians, Indians et al. Through this medium I have "befriended" quite a few 8/10's. As you can imagine, the problems are obvious: almost zero opportunity to bang; the relationships tend to drag on for quite a long time and I have a bad habit of eventually showing my possessive tendencies...for instance, the reason I decided to create this thread now is because just last night I deleted one of them because she told me about how she snogged a guy the night before. I feel like I "wasted" a whole year on her!

The problem is that in the past I had some (albeit limited) opportunities in my day-to-day life, but now I have progressed so far up the academic ladder (just before my PhD in my male dominated discipline) that I am not meeting any women, nor do I have the time to. In effect, it's too easy to rely on these far-flung "online romances" and I know it has to stop.

I already tried time-efficient methods such as using 'Tinder', and let me tell you that I was quite confident before my ordeal there, but instead of yielding good matches it's just sapping away my confidence. I am just matching with the odd fatty who I accidentally swipe right on. At least via "language exchange" apps I have access to 8/10 Colombianas who tell me, at least, that I'm good looking. [Image: smile.gif]

Okay, now I see that this has become a rant. But before I finish I just want to say that while watching 'Planet Earth II' and seeing the males fight it out for control of the females I thought "wow, isn't that the feeling which society is repressing among us men". I am possessive, territorial and sometimes aggressive, but "game" generally preaches that you must be the opposite. I have to accept that girls are going to sleep around, etc...apparently...Anyway, I just need some advice?

Quote: (01-02-2017 03:34 PM)Bey Wrote:  

Okay, so I'll try to explain the situation without blabbering too much. I'm from the UK of let's say "Middle Eastern" heritage, average height, below average looks but a good physique in my mid-20's. We all have different goals here, but due to my beliefs and ideals I have always sought an LTR and an LTR only.

1st: You've basically answered your own question. You need to walk before you can run. How do you think youre going to "handle" a woman in an LTR if you haven't handled a short term one? Short of an arranged marriage that is

2nd: If it isn't in real life it isn't real. "Online" isn't a relationship: it's just mental masturbation. Stop wasting time on hoohas you cant put your pee pee in

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (01-02-2017 03:53 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

2nd: If it isn't in real life it isn't real. "Online" isn't a relationship: it's just mental masturbation. Stop wasting time on hoohas you cant put your pee pee in

I agree, but perhaps subconsciously my mind warps my consciousness' understanding of reality and eventually makes me feel that I own some of these girls to the extent that they must chastise themselves until they meet me.

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:

You need to walk before you can run. How do you think youre going to "handle" a woman in an LTR if you haven't handled a short term one? Short of an arranged marriage that is

An arranged marriage is obviously a no-go for me. How do you define 'to walk' here?

Hi Bey,

below average looks but a good physique in my mid-20's.
I don't understand what you mean : you built muscle but dislike your face?
Or is it a racial thing?

I would say that I am very much red-pill. I have no faith in women whatsoever, so you could say that maybe I'm chasing a lost cause...a golden goose, even!
Yet at the same time, you talk to girls during a year (what!) and get angry when they fuck a dude.
I'm under the impression that your red-pill knowledge is only on paper, but with little real life applications.
Apply what you learned, or it's thin air.

I have never pursued a one-night-stand or anything of the sort.
[...]
I do approach girls with the "I'm going to fuck you" mindset.
You contradict yourself here.
Seems to be an internal conflict between your need to fuck and your mental inhibitions.
I think you should embrace what your DNA tells you to do, not what you'd like to enjoy (aka LTR).

Okay, so that's the closest I came to losing my virginity.
I think that's the source of your conflict.
You idealise women because you didn't nail them yet.
Get rid of your virginity, fuck a few dozen girls, it'll open your eyes.

Now, one way in which I have attracted the most romance is through my acquisition of various languages and consequently using "language exchange" websites online. [...] Through this medium I have "befriended" quite a few 8/10's. [...] I deleted one of them because she told me about how she snogged a guy the night before. I feel like I "wasted" a whole year on her!
You are talking to women living in other countries, for months and months, never meeting them in real life, and become jealous when they have a boyfriend.
Stop. Doing. This. Shit.
Find girls living near you, which you can fuck.

but now I have progressed so far up the academic ladder (just before my PhD in my male dominated discipline) that I am not meeting any women, nor do I have the time to.
How about approching girls face to face in the street / mall / Starbucks / any place girls frequently go?
I recommend reading "Day Bang" from Roosh.

I already tried time-efficient methods such as using 'Tinder', and let me tell you that I was quite confident before my ordeal there, but instead of yielding good matches it's just sapping away my confidence.
Indeed, online is very time consumming, and quality is often low.
When you approach a girl in the street, you know she looks attractive.

Quote: (01-02-2017 04:12 PM)Latan Wrote:  

below average looks but a good physique in my mid-20's.
I don't understand what you mean : you built muscle but dislike your face?
Or is it a racial thing?

The former: I have built up quite a lot of muscle, but my face isn't conventionally attractive. I wouldn't say I'm "ugly" though. I don't have a problem with my race and I'm quite proud of my roots. But I do suspect that on a medium such as Tinder my ethnic name could put quite a few girls off. I am generally into 'ethnic' girls myself, with darker features, but they tend to go for the 'native' populace (classic evolutionary behaviour, perhaps, to integrate themselves into society), so generally the girls I end up attracting are normally light featured/blonde and not really my type.

Quote:Latan Wrote:

Yet at the same time, you talk to girls during a year (what!) and get angry when they fuck a dude.
I'm under the impression that your red-pill knowledge is only on paper, but with little real life applications.
Apply what you learned, or it's thin air.

"Practise what you preach" is the saying that comes to mind. Indeed, I am certainly guilty of not doing that at times. Consequently I can educate a lot of guys on "red pill" but wouldn't necessarily set a good example in practise. I can talk a good game, so these same guys invite me to go clubbing with them because they think I'd make a good wing man...haha...Anyway, night game is not my game. I'm more of a conversationalist and I think that night game is more about aesthetics and kinetics. Plus I'm not the most motivated in such venues as I look around and think "every single one of these girls is a slut" regardless of whether it's true for women in general. [Image: smile.gif]

I have never pursued a one-night-stand or anything of the sort.
[...]
I do approach girls with the "I'm going to fuck you" mindset.
You contradict yourself here.
Seems to be an internal conflict between your need to fuck and your mental inhibitions.
I think you should embrace what your DNA tells you to do, not what you'd like to enjoy (aka LTR).

Yes, there is an internal conflict going on. But by the same logic my DNA also tells me to be controlling, possessive and dominant, which perhaps would also inhibit potential success?

Okay, so that's the closest I came to losing my virginity.
I think that's the source of your conflict.
You idealise women because you didn't nail them yet.
Get rid of your virginity, fuck a few dozen girls, it'll open your eyes.

I agree, in part. Another obstacle I face at times is that women can "smell" virginity almost in the same way that I dog can smell fear. It would be a shame to compromise on my values though.

but now I have progressed so far up the academic ladder (just before my PhD in my male dominated discipline) that I am not meeting any women, nor do I have the time to.
How about approching girls face to face in the street / mall / Starbucks / any place girls frequently go?
I recommend reading "Day Bang" from Roosh.

I think I will invest in it. Sure, I can approach girls (and sometimes I do, especially when I'm abroad as the "nothing to lose" feeling is often reinforced), but even asking for a number at the end of it doesn't necessarily come easy for me. In any case, my time is quite limited at the moment as I am in a very busy period of my life and this has caused me some frustration in the "meeting girls" department. My best bet right now would be to approach in and around the library, which can be precarious due to the "study" environment and also the fact that it's often the same people who come and go. [Image: smile.gif]

Do you want to get laid or not?

Cause all I'm seeing in your response is a lot of excuses.

It seems like you're still very much clinging on to the idea of meeting a perfect virginal hot unicorn and marrying her and living happily ever after. If you're on this site you should already know that's not going to happen.

You came here for advice and that's a good thing. This forum is packed with quality information.

1. Read as many of the game threads as possible
2. Read "Bang" (at least)
3. Think of online as only a "funnel" to get girls face to face.
4. Stop wanking you spam missle. You go a couple weeks with no choice but to bang a chick for nut relief and your "motivation" will go WAY up
4. Go stick your pecker in a girl. It's not a bar of soap...and wont wear out...I promise
6 .Rinse, repeat (This is the "walking" I refer to above)
7. The more "unqualified" girls you "practice" with (both sexually and relationship-wise):

-7a The better you will be equipped to recognize a LTR "qualified" one when she comes along. Else you'll likely end up marrying the first one that makes your eyes roll back into your head

-7b The better you'll be able "manage" a keeper in an LTR (this is the "running" part). Right now you think banging a girl is the finish line. Think again: You want an LTR then you need "keep her" skills-skills that only experience can teach

Quote: (01-02-2017 04:39 PM)Bey Wrote:  

[/align]
Plus I'm not the most motivated in such venues as I look around and think "every single one of these girls is a slut" regardless of whether it's true for women in general.

Newsflash...They're ALL sluts except your mom and the one you marry...So go stick your meat puppet in one.

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

As the other guys have already said you have to get offline and focus on girls you can actually meet and form some kind of relationship with whether that be a short term casual one or LTR. I think actively looking only for an LTR as a virgin guy is counterproductive and you should just look to get some experience first.

I can somewhat relate to you in that a few years ago I was talking with many girls online in other countries also from language exchange sites and remember once developing oneitis for a Russian girl who lived in Siberia, we would chat every day and talked often about meeting. But it was obviously a complete waste of time. I was also a virgin at that time.

Best thing I ever did was take a trip abroad and lost my virginity to a Polish girl I was chatting to online, though I made the mistake of making her an LTR for over a year just because it was the only pussy I ever had.
I'm not saying you have to go abroad but the UK is a pretty shitty environment for dating for men compared to some places you could visit in europe.

I agree with the other responses here that there's no reason not to fuck a girl if you have the chance. You're not a woman. You're not going to be "ruined" by "losing your virginity" to the wrong girl.

As long as you use contraception and/or pull out, you should be fine. If you're really worried about pregnancy or STDs, use a condom. There is no reason you shouldn't have fucked the girl you went home with that time. You say you liked her friend better? Well, now the girl you almost fucked is going to tell her friend (the one you like) about how you were uninterested in sex and might be gay (or something to that effect).

You are wasting precious time and energy engaging in online relationships with these women you'll never meet. You give them the satisfaction of an online friend but in return get nothing out of it. Lots of good advice from previous posters. Are you willing to make the changes?

Anyway, because of my "traditionalist"/"conservative" ideals I have never pursued a one-night-stand or anything of the sort. But since society is now such that it's almost impossible to simply fall into a relationship, but rather casual flings and seeing where things go on from there is the norm, I do approach girls with the "I'm going to fuck you" mindset. This in fact landed me in one situation where a girl invited me back to her place and we began the foreplay and all. Her pussy was there for me on a plate, but then I withdrew because 1) I wasn't particularly attracted to her in the first place 2) She was a vile slut who's "seen more dick than a urinal" 3) She was the friend of the girl who I was initially trying to go for...I probably wouldn't have said "no" to her. [Image: smile.gif]

Okay, so that's the closest I came to losing my virginity. There have been other similar moments, but that one was definitely the most obvious opportunity. As I said, I'm not the best looking, but a good physique, a sense of humour and becoming "red pill" enough to stop treating girls the way society teaches you to goes a long way!

Now, one way in which I have attracted the most romance is through my acquisition of various languages and consequently using "language exchange" websites online. While the quality on average is generally not great, there are a few gems and it's easy to stand out among the "mindless" Egyptians, Indians et al. Through this medium I have "befriended" quite a few 8/10's. As you can imagine, the problems are obvious: almost zero opportunity to bang; the relationships tend to drag on for quite a long time and I have a bad habit of eventually showing my possessive tendencies...for instance, the reason I decided to create this thread now is because just last night I deleted one of them because she told me about how she snogged a guy the night before. I feel like I "wasted" a whole year on her!

The problem is that in the past I had some (albeit limited) opportunities in my day-to-day life, but now I have progressed so far up the academic ladder (just before my PhD in my male dominated discipline) that I am not meeting any women, nor do I have the time to. In effect, it's too easy to rely on these far-flung "online romances" and I know it has to stop.

I already tried time-efficient methods such as using 'Tinder', and let me tell you that I was quite confident before my ordeal there, but instead of yielding good matches it's just sapping away my confidence. I am just matching with the odd fatty who I accidentally swipe right on. At least via "language exchange" apps I have access to 8/10 Colombianas who tell me, at least, that I'm good looking. [Image: smile.gif]

Okay, now I see that this has become a rant. But before I finish I just want to say that while watching 'Planet Earth II' and seeing the males fight it out for control of the females I thought "wow, isn't that the feeling which society is repressing among us men". I am possessive, territorial and sometimes aggressive, but "game" generally preaches that you must be the opposite. I have to accept that girls are going to sleep around, etc...apparently...Anyway, I just need some advice?

You need to restructure your whole idea of women. You're treating them like delicate flowers when half of them dream about being choked to near death. A bit of hyperbole? Probably. The irony of relationships as a man is that you need to learn how to deal with many woman to manage one. Your a buyer for the most part in a sellers market. How can you make your dollar go further metaphorically speaking? Is it practical to throw everything you have in your savings into buying a t shirt, or is it wiser to spend the money on a well developed wardrobe? You want to bring value and add value to the relationships you enter. The way you talk and write about women, you without a doubt have the pussy on a pedestal as tall as Yao Ming. You practice the 'red pill' in theory on this forum but not once you log off.

You don't need to approach women with the outright idea your going to fuck them, but more so is she a good match for me. Don't supplicate to females. They can't stand it. The big trap once you learn the real nature of male-female relations is the allure of becoming a psychopath or dark triad type who doesn't give a fuck about anything. Of course you have to over correct in your brashness and harshness for all those years of being soft but don't lose your humanity.

You need to understand women are natural manipulators and natural followers. When you had that girl in the room ready to fuck, you talked yourself out of it because you weren't ready to lead. It felt unnatural so you compensate with excuses about her unknown nature. Your the guy with a gym in his condo who 'can't find the time' to work out, talking like he has to commute. Women come and go and ultimately your the real prize. Stop looking for a perfect woman from the start. Entertain multiple women and force them to qualify themselves to you.

Quote: (01-02-2017 05:20 PM)etwsake Wrote:  

It seems like you're still very much clinging on to the idea of meeting a perfect virginal hot unicorn and marrying her and living happily ever after. If you're on this site you should already know that's not going to happen.

I know. Call me "old fashioned", but I just think it's sad. But yeah, you're basically telling me to "wake up and smell the coffee".

Another thing I have been holding out for is graduating, (possibly) becoming a "doctor" and earning a very high salary.

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:

Stop wanking you spam missle. You go a couple weeks with no choice but to bang a chick for nut relief and your "motivation" will go WAY up

I've been on the "NoFap" train since Christmas. I've always been an advocate of it in any case but I've only ever been able to hold it intermittently (I did manage two months on two occasions though). But now I feel more motivated to make some changes in my life, hence the creation of this thread.

Quote:Rob Banks Wrote:

I agree with the other responses here that there's no reason not to fuck a girl if you have the chance. You're not a woman. You're not going to be "ruined" by "losing your virginity" to the wrong girl.

I disagree with your first statement. If I don't find the girl attractive then that's a good enough reason for me not to bang her (even if it would have broken the "virgin cycle"). I wanted to see if I could really lose my virginity in that moment so I led her on until the final moment. Admittedly, it was a stupid thing to do as gossip spreads faster than a forest fire.

Quote:Mayweather Wrote:

The way you talk and write about women, you without a doubt have the pussy on a pedestal as tall as Yao Ming.

I didn't realise it would appear that way for to an outside observer; I was certainly oblivious to it.

Thanks for all the responses in general. I am merely just quoting the parts which I could respond to in haste.

Quote: (01-02-2017 04:39 PM)Bey Wrote:  

Plus I'm not the most motivated in such venues as I look around and think "every single one of these girls is a slut" regardless of whether it's true for women in general.

Newsflash...They're ALL sluts except your mom and the one you marry...So go stick your meat puppet in one.

Joseph Campbell