rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Peter Thiel thread

Peter Thiel thread

Comments by AnonymousBosch got me thinking about why the alt right/light is so accepting of homosexuality, why they have so many gay spokesmen, or why they are so accepting of gays (non-gays tend to fawn over the gays). It took a Buzzfeed article to connect the dots, where I learned a Thiel associate is knee deep in the alt right, and even the most hardcore segments of the alt right have a Thiel connection.

The gay deploraball party I mentioned previously is probably the work of Peter Thiel associate Jeff Giesea, who is openly gay. He stated that he helped build MAGA3X. It's not clear if he's a partner or a consultant.

Quote:Quote:

Giesea, a Washington, DC, entrepreneur and consultant, is one of the minds behind MAGA3X, a meme-happy social media organization that describes itself on Twitter as “a citizen grassroots movement that helped elect Trump” and on its website as “Freedom’s Secret Weapon.” He is also one of the organizers of the DeploraBall, now the site of a dispute threatening to destroy the alt-right — the nascent conservative alliance of hardcore trolls, white supremacists, anti-SJWs, Trumpian nationalists, and memelords — on the eve of its greatest triumph.

[...]

Giesea is a gay Stanford graduate who lives in Washington, DC. He is precisely what people mean when they talk about the coastal elite.

At Stanford, Giesea edited the Stanford Review, the conservative paper founded by Peter Thiel, the tech billionaire who is advising the president-elect on all things Silicon Valley. After graduating in 1997, Giesea went to work for Thiel Capital Management, Thiel’s hedge fund.

[...]

So he got involved. He organized a meeting for gay people at the RNC. And he helped Mike Cernovich build MAGA3X, a grassroots, digital, pro-Trump organization. Together, they set up a network of pro-Trump internet influencers, including Jack Posobiec and Gionet.
(While Giesea wouldn’t disclose how much of his own money he spent on MAGA3X, he described himself as the organization’s “behind-the-scenes business guy.”)[/b]

The article also described Giesea's connection to GotNews' Charles Johnson.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein....vwJMMrogm (https://archive.is/yJFE4 )

When I was in Cleveland for the Republican National Convention, a friendly man approached me on the streets. It was Giesea. A couple steps behind him was Richard Spencer. I assumed they were together, so I asked Giesea if they shared a ride up to Cleveland. Giesea corrected me in a stern manner to say he wasn't with Spencer. I swore I saw them conversing a minute before Giesea approached me, but I could have been mistaken.

Another interesting fact is that Giesea is connected to Milo, and helped throw his partly in Cleveland.

This sparked conversations between co-organizers Jim, Chris, and Jeff Giesea to plan the pro-Trump “Wake Up” party at the RNC in Cleveland.

“After Orlando, I felt I could no longer remain silent,” said Jeff Giesea, one of the organizers. “Radical Islam is a barbaric ideology that is the single greatest threat to liberty in today’s world. Before the attack, Omar Mateen pledged allegiance to ISIS – this is a group that regularly throws gay men off of buildings to their deaths.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/...rnc-event/

http://www.advocate.com/commentary/2016/...servatives

When I criticized Thiel for being a Bilderburger several months ago, I was nicely told in private by someone to cut it out because he's "on our side." A couple months after that, Thiel started supporting Trump openly.

So far we have connections of Giesea with the alt light. Is Giesea acting as an agent of Thiel? We don't know, but if he is, Thiel money is flowing through him.

How about the alt right? There's no way Thiel can be funding the most "anti-Semitic" group around, but even here we have a weak connection. Thiel spoke at the Property and Freedom Society, which also has featured Paul Gottfried in the past. Gottfried is the man who helped created the National Policy Institute that placed Richard Spencer at its helm. The founder of the Property and Freedom Society, Hans Hermann-Hoppe, is definitely held in high regard by the alt right. The connection is not strong, but it is odd for a Bilderberger to speak at a conference that is linked to the alt right.

Thiel also has previously funded James O'Keefe, who you might remember this election season with damaging videos against the Democratic party.

And Thiel has directly funded the "alt right godfather" Mencius Moldbug:

Curtis Yarvin, a computer scientist and entrepreneur whose technology work has been funded by Peter Thiel, is credited as the godfather of the Alt-Right for founding the neo-fascist philosophy that undergirds the movement under the pen name Mencius Moldbug. Before Thiel declared, “I no longer believe that freedom and democracy are compatible,” Yarvin’s political philosophy, known as neoreaction or the Dark Enlightenment and outlined on his blog Unqualified Reservations, rejected the Enlightenment, democracy, and egalitarianism, while touting the underappreciated importance of “human biodiversity,” a euphemism for race.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/9441/actua...el-knowles

Is Thiel the puppet master behind the alt right/light? There's no way to be sure, but the connections above sure do show he's heavily involved, and that the "organic" growth of the alt right may be fueled by his money. What's even more interesting is that Thiel attended last year's Bilderberger meeting, meaning that he is trusted among the world's billionaires. How about if the entire alt right is controlled opposition?

[Image: mindblown.gif]

[Image: 3pjkIm.gif]

[Image: MsYIaF.gif]

Less dramatically, how much influence does Thiel have in its direction? It appears that he has at least some influence in both the alt light and alt right.

Peter Thiel thread

I don't think Thiel is controlled opposition. When he was in college (Stanford) he fought the SJWs and political correctness and multiculturalism. I think he's the real deal.

After graduating from San Mateo High School, Thiel went on to study philosophy at Stanford University. During Thiel's time at Stanford, debates on identity politics and political correctness were ongoing at the university and a "Western Culture" program, which was criticized by The Rainbow Agenda because of a perceived over-representation of the achievements made by European men, was replaced with a "Culture, Ideas and Values" course, which instead pushed diversity and multiculturalism. This replacement provoked controversy on the campus, and led to Thiel founding The Stanford Review, a paper for conservative and libertarian viewpoints, in 1987, through the funding of Irving Kristol.[19]

Thiel served as The Stanford Review's first editor-in-chief and remained in that post until he received his Bachelor of Arts in 1989, at which point his friend David O. Sacks became the new editor-in-chief.[20] Thiel then continued on to the Stanford Law School and acquired his Doctor of Jurisprudence in 1992.[21]

Take care of those titties for me.

Peter Thiel thread

It seems like that the alt-right is apart of the "counter-coup" by the deep state that Alex Jones and Steve Pieczenik spoke about at the end of October. If that's the case then it's likely that Donald Trump represents the Globalists, just a different faction of them, rather than the Neocon wing. This is still an improvement, but obviously not ideal. I think the only way we are ever gonna get away from the Globalists is if the entire financial system collapses. Trump's election has likely pushed that off by 10 or 15 years.

Peter Thiel thread

In my opinion, Peter Thiel is the real deal, and he is someone that I followed for many years and I admire him.

A certain number of connections can be easily made between Milo and anyone else, or between almost anyone between Trump's supporters.

Maybe even Putin has some connections at some point with some Trump supporters.

Anyone has some connections with anyone else, in the end

Peter Thiel thread

Quote: (01-02-2017 03:09 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Thiel recently spoke at the Property and Freedom Society, which featured Paul Gottfried.

It also featured many others. This way it is very easy to link Thiel to ... almost anyone in United States, because Thiel spoke to hundreds of events.

Peter Thiel thread

Peter Thiel is rapidly creating a position for himself as a sort of alt-right version of George Soros. Some say that we need billionaires like Thiel or the Koch brothers to fight the Left's billionaires like Soros or Zuckerberg. I find the thought that we should reduce our politics and our movements to warring billionaires fighting by proxy to be disturbing, at best. It represents a betrayal of everything we've fought for.

We're doing all this not to become the playthings of one billionaire or the other, but to restore Western civilization and make it great again. And I doubt that allowing people like Thiel to pull strings behind the scenes helps us in that regard. I do not believe he is controlled opposition. I think no one controls Peter Thiel but Peter Thiel, and his ideas on how our civilization should be ordered. Any cursory perusal of his political views, however, shows that his views and the views of our movements are very much dissimilar. And yet, he has scored important victories for our side. Certainly, a disturbing dynamic, indeed.

HSLD

Peter Thiel thread

Quote: (01-02-2017 04:03 PM)torid Wrote:  

In my opinion, Peter Thiel is the real deal, and he is someone that I followed for many years and I admire him.

A certain number of connections can be easily made between Milo and anyone else, or between almost anyone between Trump's supporters.

Maybe even Putin has some connections at some point with some Trump supporters.

Anyone has some connections with anyone else, in the end

I agree that his connection to the alt right is not airtight, which is why I'm not making conclusions beside the fact that Thiel is definitely interested in this field of thought. Another possibility is that parts of the alt right want his money and are making overtures to him.

Peter Thiel thread

Alt right is not a very large movement, as number of members or fans.

And it is being vilified at automatic fire by liberals, who attack alt right with ad-hominem attacks every day now : "nazis, white supremacists" and so on

Peter Thiel thread

[Image: 7a4.png]

Couldn't resist

Peter Thiel thread

Quote: (01-02-2017 04:16 PM)HighSpeed_LowDrag Wrote:  

Any cursory perusal of his political views, however, shows that his views and the views of our movements are very much dissimilar.

Where do we differ, exactly?

It seems Thiel is a small-l libertarian, is extremely critical of the welfare state for women, and spoke out against the rape hysteria (but has since had to disavow himself due to pressure).

He supports homosexuals and we think homsexuality is most likely an illness or defect; even here I am not sure how contradictory we are. I don't think Thiel wants to promote homosexuality but he certainly cares for those who are.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Peter Thiel thread

In case you didn't see it:

Peter Thiel thread

Quote: (01-02-2017 05:03 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (01-02-2017 04:16 PM)HighSpeed_LowDrag Wrote:  

Any cursory perusal of his political views, however, shows that his views and the views of our movements are very much dissimilar.

Where do we differ, exactly?

It seems Thiel is a small-l libertarian, is extremely critical of the welfare state for women, and spoke out against the rape hysteria (but has since had to disavow himself due to pressure).

He supports homosexuals and we think homsexuality is most likely an illness or defect; even here I am not sure how contradictory we are. I don't think Thiel wants to promote homosexuality but he certainly cares for those who are.

I would argue that libertarianism in general is diametrically opposed to traditionalism and nationalism on any number of issues. Thiel has openly talked about how 'culture issues' are merely a political distraction, when in fact they are the front line of our struggle. Not to mention his significant contributions to the Club for Growth, one of the preeminent organizations in the Republican establishment pushing for globalist free-trade policies.

EDIT: I wanted to demonstrate how libertarianism of Theil's variety is nothing but repackaged Social Justice ideology in cuckservative wrapping paper, but I can do little better than quoting Scorpion at length: thread-46583...pid1027734

Quote: (05-23-2015 01:34 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (05-23-2015 12:23 PM)VolandoVengoVolandoVoy Wrote:  

All drugs, gay marriage, etc, should be fully legal. Basically, unless you are harming someone else or preventing someone else from exercising/enjoying their own freedom, you should be able to do whatever you want, and government should stay out of the way.

This type of libertarian utopian thinking is utter nonsense. Have fun in your libertarian paradise that inevitably degrades into a complete shithole of debauchery and vice because you reject the idea of imposing societal norms and standards. I'm sure your son will thank you when he is being brainwashed in school to believe that engaging in anal sex with another man is a harmless and normal past time, and your daughter will no doubt be enriched from being told by society that having dozens of sexual partners and multiple abortions in her twenties is no big deal. Or maybe your son winds up believing he's actually a girl, and your daughter mutilates herself with dozens of tattoos and piercings. Hey, they're not hurting anyone, right? It's all good. The fact that Western society thrived when cultural norms were much more conservative and is completely disintegrating in front of our eyes in today's environment of "anything goes" (aka libertarian) social acceptance seems to be completely lost on you. Just a coincidence, right?

Of course, this is the inevitable result of an atheistic worldview that admits no objective morality, no standard for determining right from wrong. With no way of knowing the proper way to live, the atheist-libertarian has no solid ground to stand to determine his own behavior, much less to dictate the behavior of others. So he's forced to simply throw his hands up in the air and say, "Do whatever you want! Just don't hurt me!" Obviously, when looked at in this manner, the cowardice of this philosophy becomes readily apparent. The atheist-libertarian is forced to either join in with the increasingly debaucherous behavior of his society, or withdraw from its corrupting influence. He fights for nothing because he stands for nothing. He just wants to be left alone while society crumbles around him, because in his childish desire to deny God (and thus objective morality) he simultaneously robs himself of the moral and spiritual foundation necessary to oppose the forces of destruction and decay. Thinking himself intellectually powerful for refuting God, he has rendered himself morally impotent, and is thus powerless to oppose the corruption that surrounds him.

HSLD

Peter Thiel thread

^ Damn that Scorpion post hits me kinda hard....

Peter Thiel thread

In general terms, the alt right is a rag tag coalition of numerous ideologies that was was unify front for the one purpose getting Trump elected and prevent the Clinton Machine in getting any type of power. Thiel is bankrolling and facilitating a lot of people on the right in order to avoid the left's endgame of destroy West Civilization to build their utopia. Right now the primary objective is achieved hence, everyone wants to establish themselves are power brokers or major figures of this moment.

Peter Thiel thread

Delete

"You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it." -Monsieur Gustave H, The Grand Budapest Hotel.

Ketosis Datasheet
Diet Update #1

Peter Thiel thread

Read Zero to One and the paypal wars

Thiel is one of the smartest people in America today and he is a product of a strong, but silent, majority of immigrants who want to live in an awesome America not some third world shithole.

He was fighting SJW before it was a thing, as some of the other people mentioned.

Watch this presentation at the Stanford Entrepreneurship class and tell me what you think?

Peter Thiel thread

Quote: (01-02-2017 03:09 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

The gay deploraball party I mentioned previously is probably the work of Peter Thiel associate Jeff Giesea, who is openly gay.

That event is completely unassociated with Jeff or MAGA3X. I can 100% guarantee. It's being run by some gay man name Peter Boykin who is part of some organization called "Gays for Trump", and who copied the name and ran in tandem with ours despite requests to have him change the name.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Peter Thiel thread

A couple things:

Libertarianism is definitely not rejecting "the idea of imposing societal norms and standards". It is rejecting the STATE making a decision on that.

Private gated communities can set whatever moral standards they like as rules to live there. Since most people are fairly traditionalist by nature (especially without public school to sway them), you can expect most private communities would hold to general norms that most of us on this forum would find acceptable.

And who cares if a few communities pop up that celebrate degeneracy? We can watch in real time to see how the cultural experiment plays out.

It is amusing that on a forum partially dedicated to cataloging state actors' nefarious push for feminism, there would be calls for MORE imposition of "societal norms" (the "norms" currently not striking many of us as normal).

Also, I've seen those WeAreChange guys in action up close. They are a seedy lot, in my opinion. Although I overlap with a lot of their political beliefs, they are more into low level shit disturbing and purity testing than accomplishing anything worth while (again, as far as I can tell). Gotta keep getting content for that youtube channel.

If Thiel's goals mostly line up with our own, who cares if he's not totally transparent? Who is totally transparent?

We had private meetings here on Slack when the Canadian shit went down last year. Businesses have private meetings every day.

Calling for "total transparency" in terms of a private figure is ridiculous. Should Thiel have a camera and mic hooked up to him at all times, streaming to Periscope, so WeAreChange can check up on him?

Finally, I would really hope the non-Globalists have some moles on the inside.

Addendum: anyone who thinks libertarians/anarcho-capitalists reject imposing standards should read Hoppe's "Democracy The God That Failed", particularly chapter 10.

Peter Thiel thread

Here is the thread about the Thiel Fellowship. I seriously doubt he is controlled opposition because they would never endorse something like this.

thread-40094.html

Thiel is actually paying the best and brightest to drop out of school. I'm all for him doing this. I wish it had been around when I was that age. He is undercutting the college system, which is the largest promoter of all the bullshit that this board opposes.

He has also questioned if women voting is a good idea or not. He has very little faith in democracy, which is totally understandable:

https://www.cato-unbound.org/2009/04/13/...ibertarian

Peter Thiel thread

I am not alt right, but their embracing homosexuals is completely consistent with their philosophy. If you believe race is real then you will welcome white homosexuals because they are white and thus part of the community.

Rico... Sauve....

Peter Thiel thread

Quote: (01-03-2017 12:18 AM)Sherman Wrote:  

I am not alt right, but their embracing homosexuals is completely consistent with their philosophy. If you believe race is real then you will welcome white homosexuals because they are white and thus part of the community.

Reminds me of this:

Accepting everyone so long as they are the same race is as ridiculous as eating all of your harvest, even the rotten crop.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Peter Thiel thread

Doesn't even cross my mind that he's gay until these threads bring it up. Even the guy himself tried to keep it private until Gawker exposed it (which didn't end well for them [Image: icon_lol.gif]). How can that possibly be more important or interesting than the fact he's a uber-rich winner and genius?

The guy is simply what I call a "big man". Alongside Trump, Rockefeller, Chung Ju-yung, Masayoshi Son, etc. Men of massive broad-spectrum strength who made it big, without being or turning evil (e.g. Soros). Anything Thiel says I pay full attention to. His advice on business is great (e.g. aim for a monopoly not competition, ask yourself 'what is something you know to be true that nobody else believes is true' etc).

His primary concern has always been maintaining and strengthening the pace of technological advancement, an admirable goal since that's the primary thing that separates us from the apes, and I'm certain that any of his involvement in politics is ultimately connected to that.

Peter Thiel thread

I think Peter Thiel is fine, as he advocates the government fucking off.

While it might seem beneficial to have the government enforcing traditional social norms, there's only the downside of the government moving towards social norms that aren't quite normal. I'd prefer the government have a small role at best

Peter Thiel thread

Peter Thiel had given $1 million to the Tea Party, which was co-opted by the Republican establishment (i.e. it was controlled opposition).

Tea party-aligned super PAC Club for Growth Action in July trounced its fundraising totals from previous months thanks to a cast of familiar political financiers led by PayPal co-founder Peter Thiel, new federal disclosure reports show.

Thiel, who earlier this year almost single-handedly funded pro-Ron Paul super PAC Endorse Liberty, gave Club for Growth Action $1 million. Private investor John Bryan contributed $350,000, while financial executive Robert Mercer gave $250,000.

http://www.politico.com/story/2012/08/pe...pac-079904

Peter Thiel thread

3 people you can't trust

1. Women
2. Fags
3. Jews

Why? They all think the same way.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77