rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chest/back hair

Chest/back hair

Since I have quite a lot of hair on my chest and back, I was wondering what you guys do with it. Do you trim it? Leave it how it is? Or something more rigourous?

I have a friend who lasered it away but that might be a bit over the top as many ladies love a hairy man.

Chest/back hair

I'd get a manscaper and go shorter for a while to see how you like it. I did for a few years as I had a lot too and it was dark and I'm quite fair skinned. I got used to it, then started seeing a woman that asked if I'd consider shaving and I did. At first it felt weird, but really shows my definition- and I've decised I like it, did laser to reduce it a lot - now just shave what's left. I have enough hair left that I can grow a chest full if I want. Given my fitness level I like being bare for now. I may start waxing instead.

Chest/back hair

I use clippers and get it all shaved down to the shortest setting. I also have very thick dark hair and pale skin and I really don't like how it looks (chest is okay, but shoulders and back look horrible to me). I'd consider laser if I thought it would be successful, but from what I've read it isn't particularly effective as a long term solution. Waxing is expensive and a pain in the arse having to book appointments and make the effort to go somewhere, and I also got quite a few in-grown hairs from it when I tried it.

Chest/back hair

Your skin eventually gets used to it, I used to break out all the time.

Chest/back hair

If I had back hair i'd shave it, I do have chest hair though and I leave it as is. Never had a chick complain and in fact lots have said they like it. It just seems feminine to me to be overly concerned about such things.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Chest/back hair

I'm rather hairy, the only complaints I ever get was when I'd shave it and the stubble bothered their skin when they'd want to lay their head on my chest or during the act.

I also had my back heavily lasered and it still grows back a bit. chest hair is rarely a bad thing I reckon.

Chest/back hair

Trimming is not so good. You'll leave a lot of bristly little dots which you'll feel as they'll snag on your clothing. You're also gonna be missing a lot of spots and will leave patches of longer hair. Shaving with a razor is also not very preferable since you'll shave the hair off to the level that it's under the skin, and when it starts growing back out you'll get pimples as it tries to break through the skin.

The easiest, most comfortable and consistent method that I found is just to use Nair hair removal cream (or an equivalent). It's basically a mild acid that you put on your torso. It works by 1) bleaching and 2) weakening the actual hairs that it touches. You leave it on for 10-15 minutes and then just scrape the hair and the cream right off in the shower. Since you basically scraped it off above the skin level, it won't cause pimples when it starts growing back out. You also don't have to do gymnastics with a razor to reach awkward spots on your back. Very effective and easy. Just for the love of God don't leave the cream on for longer than 15 minutes thinking "Yeah I'm a really manly guy and my hair is thick so I need some more time for it to work", because YOU WILL get acid burn which is not fun at all.

Chest/back hair

Quote: (01-02-2017 12:43 PM)Kieran Wrote:  

I also have very thick dark hair and pale skin and I really don't like how it looks (chest is okay, but shoulders and back look horrible to me). I'd consider laser if I thought it would be successful

Laser is normally an extremely viable long term solution for thick black hair on pale skin. Go to a *trusted* clinic and get tested on a small patch of hair (it's free). The doctor decides which laser to use for your skin and hair types. If your skin reacts ok you can go ahead with full treatments.

You can except around 6-8 treatments spaced 8 weeks apart in the beginning, then widening to a few months apart. The result should last for years, or more.

Caveats:
- Can be expensive (depends on prices in your country)
- Go to a trusted clinic, I can't stress this enough
- It hurts (as in, pure torture), unless you use numbing cream, which makes the treatment somewhat less effective as it blocks the laser lens. Just barrel through it, it hurts less and less with each treatment as the hair weakens. It only hurts during the treatment (the treatment is 1-2 hours for back and shoulders). Following treatment it itches and such, but not actual pain.

Source: my own experience.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

Chest/back hair

Rock your chest hair, manage your back hair.

I got a shitton of chest hair and bitches never complain, they're surprised at the most.

As for back hair, I get some on lower neck, and random small patches on my back, I'll have a girl put Nair for Men on it to get rid of it.

Chest/back hair

Quote: (01-02-2017 12:43 PM)Kieran Wrote:  

I also have very thick dark hair and pale skin and I really don't like how it looks (chest is okay, but shoulders and back look horrible to me). I'd consider laser if I thought it would be successful

Laser is normally an extremely viable long term solution for thick black hair on pale skin. Go to a *trusted* clinic and get tested on a small patch of hair (it's free). The doctor decides which laser to use for your skin and hair types. If your skin reacts ok you can go ahead with full treatments.

You can except around 6-8 treatments spaced 8 weeks apart in the beginning, then widening to a few months apart. The result should last for years, or more.

Caveats:
- Can be expensive (depends on prices in your country)
- Go to a trusted clinic, I can't stress this enough
- It hurts (as in, pure torture), unless you use numbing cream, which makes the treatment somewhat less effective as it blocks the laser lens. Just barrel through it, it hurts less and less with each treatment as the hair weakens. It only hurts during the treatment (the treatment is 1-2 hours for back and shoulders). Following treatment it itches and such, but not actual pain.

Source: my own experience. I did treatments for back and shoulders (not for chest hair).

Feel free to ask me any questions.

Chest/back hair

I've got fine hair on my back for which I use a philips norelco bodygroom 3100. It comes with an extended attachment to reach the hard to reach places on the back.

My chest hair is very thick so I use a cheap hair trimmer with a an attachment #2. I like having a bit of hair, think jason statham look(no homo)

Chest/back hair

Body hair only becomes an issue if it's outta control to the point it makes you look unkept versus caveman.

Women don't care. I've never heard of a woman complain of body hair in my life and take this from a dude who has hair all over his butt. I used to trim and Nair that stuff as I was paranoid women would not like it. I haven't done that in over ten years now and a woman has never brought it up, they still grab all over the man booty.

It is quite feminine to worry about that stuff. If you got jungle back hair just trim it down now and then and keep the neck area clean with your barber. If you need it cleaned for lifestyle and sport reasons that should be the only reason to go 100% clean. Some folks though prefer the clean look for presence and OCD reasons so that is another justification. They understand the annoyance and time commitment though and won't ever complain about it as it makes them happy. Do you of course . But unless you swim or bodybuilding, or have OCD it is a waste of time to go clean as you get very negligible benefits aside from less hair in your lint trap.