rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Beach Cities for Girls

I love beach cities and I love hot women.
My ideal city will provide a warm all year round climate and an abundance of Beautiful women
So Brazil is full of them! Latin America is the obvious spot, while Europeam cities like Odessa can creep in for European Summers. This is what I have so far:

Rio De Janeiro
Miami
Florianopolis (Brazil)
Cartagena (Colombia)
Barcelona (Spain)
Barcelona (Venezuala) ??? No idea
Odessa (Ukraine)
Budva (Montenegro)
Santo Domingo (DR)
Havana (Cuba)
Cancun (Mexico)
Sopot? (Poland)
Los Angeles
Socchi? (Russia)

I will add kaliningrad to the list but the weather sucks and the girls are not that good looking as in mainland Russia sort to speak

So how about adding somewhere from the mainland instead?

Santa Barbara, California A classic beach town. Price of housing is steep, but if you have the bankroll, you can enjoy some of the world's best weather. If you like party girls, UCSB is known as a party school.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Vilamoura (Portugal) would be worth mentioning, Especially if you know Portuguese.

Can anyone drop a budva beach datasheet? Or similar spots in EE like Constanta in Romania or Sunny beach in Bulgaria that should be prime in summer.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

maybe rostov-on-don for russians is the odessa of russia but i have never been there

Quote: (12-31-2016 05:51 AM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Can anyone drop a budva beach datasheet? Or similar spots in EE like Constanta in Romania or Sunny beach in Bulgaria that should be prime in summer.

Was in Budva this summer

thread-57951.html

And Ayia Napa

thread-56922.html

And Bodrum in 2015

thread-50306.html

Varna, Bulgaria is worth a mention. The city has a very nice layout, decent 7-day nightlife along the beach, it's cheap, nice long summer, not many foreigners (they go to nearby resorts such as Golden Sands) and some of the best quality of girls I've seen. However, it's quite small and not an easy place to get laid, and the results I got was with girls visiting from Sofia (dated some local stunners but it was a slow process).

Quote: (12-30-2016 10:14 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Santa Barbara, California A classic beach town. Price of housing is steep, but if you have the bankroll, you can enjoy some of the world's best weather. If you like party girls, UCSB is known as a party school.

UCSB = University of Casual Sex and Beer

I was in Varna and Sunny Beach late August. Wouldn't recommend either if you're rolling solo. Beaches are decent though if you're just looking to relax. Sunny Beach is filled with fat Brits. Much better idea to take a girl there then to try to find one there.

Ok, so Sunny beach was lame but what was your take on Varna? Any hot locals there?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Talent in Varna isn't great. Much better in Sofia. I wasn't chasing much tail when I was there. Tinder is non-existent. Didn't go to any clubs. Daygame during peak season might be decent but I was there when it was dying down. I managed to get a hot 19 year old out but no sexy explosion.

Quote: (12-31-2016 07:21 AM)brat Wrote:  

maybe rostov-on-don for russians is the odessa of russia but i have never been there

Yes, it is the Odessa of Russia, but only because it also is the Mafia Capital, and both cities crime organizations are well linked with each others.
There is no beach in Rostov-na-donu, and the nearest sea (Azov, 40km), you would have to walk two kilometers or more inside the water just to have it by your knee. Rostov inhabitants usually go to the beaches down south in Krasnodarski Krai by the black sea.

BTW, Odessa beach sucks.

Quote: (12-30-2016 11:20 PM)player king of lisbon city Wrote:  

Vilamoura (Portugal) would be worth mentioning, Especially if you know Portuguese.

Not sure if serious...

Vilamoura is a mostly Portuguese crowd, full with families and the typical Portuguese unbreakable social circles. There is "some" (not many) good looking girls from old-money families from Lisbon, but even Brad Pitt would be in troubles gaming there without social connections.

In Algarve, Lagos is the place to go. Anglo, Russian, Scandinavian...you can find girls from everywhere looking to party and have fun.

In Spain there is all of Costa del Sol, Malaga, Marbella, Fuengirola, Estepona, Torremolinos, among others, should be household destinations for someone looking for nice girls, beaches and parties. Also, whether someone likes the party scene or not, but Ibiza and Formentera beaches are amazing.

The beaches in Costa de la Luz are also stunning, like Zahara de los Atunes, Conil de la Frontera, Los Caños de Meca, Zahora, Pajares, just to name a few, but the party is nowhere near the above mentioned in Costa del Sol or Ibiza.

Lisbon, while in itself does not having beach, has amazing beaches north and southwards in a radius of 50 Km, like Sesimbra, Portinho da Arrabida, Meco, Ericeira. Fonte da Telha...all of the listed down south, and Ericeira, Praia Grande or Praia das Maçãs up north. It's fairly easy to spend the day at the beach then return to party in the big city.

And my favourite ones are in the Costa Vicentina, in resume is more or less all of the western coast south of Lisbon, with stunning beaches in Porto Covo, Vila Nova de Milfontes, Odeceixe or Zambujeira do Mar, and a few others unexplored that I shall not reveal )).
Still, better take girl with you, or rely on beach or day game.

From the OP's list, I have been just in Odessa and Barcelona...and I prefer the latter.
Beach in Odessa is dirty and overcrowded, many good looking girls indeed, but expect to pay, no one goes to Odessa to be gamed.

Quote: (01-02-2017 04:52 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Quote: (12-31-2016 07:21 AM)brat Wrote:  

Yes, it is the Odessa of Russia, but only because it also is the Mafia Capital, and both cities crime organizations are well linked with each others.
There is no beach in Rostov-na-donu, and the nearest sea (Azov, 40km), you would have to walk two kilometers or more inside the water just to have it by your knee. Rostov inhabitants usually go to the beaches down south in Krasnodarski Krai by the black sea.

BTW, Odessa beach sucks.

The quality is comparable with Odessa?

Quote: (01-02-2017 12:13 PM)Cambodian Creamsicle Wrote:  

Talent in Varna isn't great. Much better in Sofia. I wasn't chasing much tail when I was there. Tinder is non-existent. Didn't go to any clubs. Daygame during peak season might be decent but I was there when it was dying down. I managed to get a hot 19 year old out but no sexy explosion.

I reckon high end clubs would be a good shot, but with a place full of us drunken brits close by in the shit hole of Sunny Beach so close doesn't excite me too much. Heard its similar in Varna but no so bad.

Personally while I found the girls nice in Sofia, compared with the hospitable and friendly locals in the Ex-Yugoslavian cities in particular in Serbia & Macedonian, I found Sofia quite a miserable place, the locals of Sofia seemed to be very uninterested in meeting foreigners and at times quite rude particularly when it came to service in restaurants and shops so on.

Nothing tops Rio.....Cartagena beaches are garbage....I enjoy Palomino, Colombia but it is very chill you need to bring your own Colombiana.....much better beaches in Venezuela....

My favorite beach destination in the Northern Part of South America is in Isla Margarita, Venezuela.....great vibe, excellent wind surfing, and hot women....unfortunately the political instability and the black market rate on Bolivars makes it a pain in the ass carrying around wads of cash.....however it's great not seeing another gringo face the whole trip!

Can not leave out the British Virgin islands....does not qualify as a city but Tortola, Jost Van Dyke & Virgin Gorda....good times and hot women especially during New Years eve.

Quote: (01-04-2017 11:58 AM)Tully Mars Wrote:  

Nothing tops Rio.....Cartagena beaches are garbage....I enjoy Palomino, Colombia but it is very chill you need to bring your own Colombiana.....much better beaches in Venezuela....

My favorite beach destination in the Northern Part of South America is in Isla Margarita, Venezuela.....great vibe, excellent wind surfing, and hot women....unfortunately the political instability and the black market rate on Bolivars makes it a pain in the ass carrying around wads of cash.....however it's great not seeing another gringo face the whole trip!

Can not leave out the British Virgin islands....does not qualify as a city but Tortola, Jost Van Dyke & Virgin Gorda....good times and hot women especially during New Years eve.

I agree, Rio trumps Cartagena. Well every beach city I've been really.
Have you been to the DR?

Thats nice to hear about Venezuala, when did you go?
I really want to go but think I might wait until it opens up, Not usually worried about safety in South or Central America. But this seems like another level, I have heard locals are staying in and not out partying because of the situation which would take the fun out of it and the lack of necessities is a problem for me as I have quite a few allergies so have to becareful with my diet.

Never thought about British Virgin Islands... is it expensive?

Not yet on that visit to the D.R. good friends moved there from Colombia tell me its a pain in the ass compared to Colombia however good beaches....

Yea was in Venezuela twice last year my last visit was in Oct....gotten much worse.... will wait till things clear up, Colombia wins on all other factors besides beaches....

Not suprisingly there were a lot of hot Venezuelanas in Panama City my last visit working in hotel/service industry ($USD)

I was on 50 ft sailboat touring the BVI highly recommend it but yes expensive more so during high season.

Would love to post up in Rio for a bit just costly and Portugese is a tough language for me....however no beach city compares to me for chill vibe, hot women, and fitness culture.

Quote: (01-04-2017 01:11 PM)Tully Mars Wrote:  

Not yet on that visit to the D.R. good friends moved there from Colombia tell me its a pain in the ass compared to Colombia however good beaches....

Yea was in Venezuela twice last year my last visit was in Oct....gotten much worse.... will wait till things clear up, Colombia wins on all other factors besides beaches....

Not suprisingly there were a lot of hot Venezuelanas in Panama City my last visit working in hotel/service industry ($USD)

I was on 50 ft sailboat touring the BVI highly recommend it but yes expensive more so during high season.

Would love to post up in Rio for a bit just costly and Portugese is a tough language for me....however no beach city compares to me for chill vibe, hot women, and fitness culture.

Shame about Venezuala, so you think I should wait abit?
Colombia is wonderful yes.
If you like Brazil, I would also advise checking out Sao Paulo States beach cities during summer. Now is the season Jan-Mar, The best girls of SP visit Guaruja and Maresias. If you venture down south you will rewarded at Florianopolis and Balneiro Camboriu.. the best girls from all of Brazil come here to party and the locals themselves are known for being the most beautiful in Brazil.