rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Category 1 Countries for Women

WHAT COUNTRIES WOULD YOU CONSIDER CATEGORY 1 COUNTRIES FOR WOMEN ACROSS THE GLOBE?

What I am asking is if ranking countries based on the following criteria, from the places you have been what would put in your top tier:

Abundance of beautiful feminine women
Not too Conservative and Open Minded to Sexuality
Affordable country, Decent sized city populations, Great Nightlife and Good weather ideally (at least in the summer).

So far after travelling the whole of Western, Central & Eastern Europe (not Scandinavia), lots of South America, Asia, Australia and parts of Northern Africa, these countries come out on Top:

CAT 1
BRAZIL- All the above
COLOMBIA- All the above
ROMANIA- All the above

OTHER POSSIBLE CONTENDERS
JAPAN- Too expensive but high quality if Asians are your type & v easy as a white guy.
SERBIA- A little too conservative, but high quality of girls
MONTENEGRO- Same as Serbia, with the added bonus of Russian Tourists but sure to lose its vibrance outside of the summer.
UKRAINE- Too Conservative, but highest quality anywhere
MOLDOVA- Same as Ukraine, but not much to do there.
LITHUANIA & ESTONIA- Decent, but terrible weather
GREECE- Decent & Open Minded local girls, Tourists from whatever European country you desire, ability to choose your resort based on this

I have explained why these countries make the cut in a little more detail in the thread: thread-60294.html

Where else makes the cut?

Research tells me that I should go to these places but can see the flaws already:

???
VENEZUELA- Perfect but Too fucked up right now
RUSSIA- Abundance of Beautiful Women but Expensive and Difficult
INDONESIA- Too many pros, is the quality really that high?
BELARUS- Too conservative?
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC- Expensive & too many pros?

Now debating whether to keep searching or just return to lands that came out on top...

If you're a white guy, Taiwan.

Taiwan is probably the most underrated country in this forum. Getting 7s and 8s are easier there compared to Thailand/Indonesia

Quote: (12-30-2016 06:05 AM)The Natural Wrote:  

WHAT COUNTRIES WOULD YOU CONSIDER CATEGORY 1 COUNTRIES FOR WOMEN ACROSS THE GLOBE?

What I am asking is if ranking countries based on the following criteria, from the places you have been what would put in your top tier:

Affordable country, Decent sized city populations, Great Nightlife and Good weather ideally (at least in the summer).

So far after travelling the whole of Western, Central & Eastern Europe (not Scandinavia), lots of South America, Asia, Australia and parts of Northern Africa, these countries come out on Top:

CAT 1
BRAZIL- All the above
COLOMBIA- All the above
ROMANIA- All the above

JAPAN- Too expensive but high quality if Asians are your type & v easy as a white guy.
MONTENEGRO- Same as Serbia, with the added bonus of Russian Tourists but sure to lose its vibrance outside of the summer.
GREECE- Decent & Open Minded local girls, Tourists from whatever European country you desire, ability to choose your resort based on this

I have explained why these countries make the cut in a little more detail in the thread: thread-60294.html

Research tells me that I should go to these places but can see the flaws already:

???

Now debating whether to keep searching or just return to lands that came out on top...

Hi mate,

Nice list.

I would add Finland and Poland to other possible contenders and i would skip Greece and Montenegro ( due to my opinion , Greece is absolutly terrible for girls and the girls are ugly) ( Montenegro is difficult to get laid ) and putting Romania on Category 1 is doubful because i think Romania is a huge shithole ( with the many gypsies and old crappy buildings) and it's not that easy to get laid there ( then like example SA or SEA)

I would add South Korea either to other possible contenders. I had a great time in Seoul and as a white guy it's still easy to pull quality here. And Thailand as Category would be normal either i guess [Image: smile.gif]

I was in Russia one year and half ago and it takes a lot of time to some damage in Russia, i would recommend Helsinki or Tampere in Finland instead. In Finland they speak really good English, in Russia not at all.
Most Russian girls are cold, not fun at all, golddiggers, not easy to get laid, cities like Moskou are extremly expensive, the visa issue with Russia, they speak bad english... yes but they are really handsome and feminime but is that worth to go? It's up to you to make this decision [Image: smile.gif] i won't go back anyway.

Cheers

Quote: (12-30-2016 10:45 AM)SpursFan741 Wrote:  

CAT 1
BRAZIL- All the above
COLOMBIA- All the above
ROMANIA- All the above

???

Hi mate,

Nice list.

I would add Finland and Poland to other possible contenders and i would skip Greece and Montenegro ( due to my opinion , Greece is absolutly terrible for girls and the girls are ugly) ( Montenegro is difficult to get laid ) and putting Romania on Category 1 is doubful because i think Romania is a huge shithole ( with the many gypsies and old crappy buildings) and it's not that easy to get laid there ( then like example SA or SEA)

I would add South Korea either to other possible contenders. I had a great time in Seoul and as a white guy it's still easy to pull quality here. And Thailand as Category 1 would be normal either i guess [Image: smile.gif]

I was in Russia one year and half ago and it takes a lot of time to some damage in Russia, i would recommend Helsinki or Tampere in Finland instead. In Finland they speak really good English, in Russia not at all.
Most Russian girls are cold, not fun at all, golddiggers, not easy to get laid, cities like Moskou are extremly expensive, the visa issue with Russia, they speak bad english... yes but they are really handsome and feminime but is that worth to go? It's up to you to make this decision [Image: smile.gif] i won't go back anyway.

Cheers

Granted I was only in Bucharest a week and didn't visit any other cities in Romania, but I would move Romania way down the list to a Cat 3. Bucharest seems worse than Budapest in almost every way except the women are slightly hotter. It's a myth that Romania has by far the best asses in Europe.

For the most part, Southern Europe is not going to be any good. It's well documented on this forum that places like Spain, Italy and Greece are bad.

If you speak Russian, Russia and Ukraine are probably the two best countries in the world.

For Indonesia less than 1% are 8+ but they are very attainable. Too bad Jakarta is a hot/ humid shithole.

Finland, Estonia and Serbia are on my radar. Perhaps my next trip.

I actually haven't been to Brazil, but Brazil is probably Cat 1 and probably slightly better than Colombia.

Thanks for the responses guys, interesting to here that about Taiwan perhaps someone needs to smash out a datasheet.
Im suprized with your opinions on Bucharest I have travelled Eastern Europe extensively and found yhe girls as hot as anywhere else in EE besides Ukraine and Serbia and I found their arses wonderful but perhaps the latin dark haired look is my type. I absolutely killed there and found the girls very open. Found stunners in both the high end clubs and old town bars where nightlife was pumping every night. Although day game was average to be fair. The gypsey thing is wrong only a small percentage of Romanians are gypseys, these gypseys originated from the middle east and are very unpopular with Romanians. It wouldnt suprize me if foreign perceptions like this contributed to these negative feelings.

Taiwanese girls like white guys but I've never seen a Westerner with an 8 there.

Quote: (12-30-2016 07:52 PM)elcidcampeador Wrote:  

Taiwanese girls like white guys but I've never seen a Westerner with an 8 there.

You probably didnt see me, wait im middle eastern [Image: biggrin.gif]
I

I actually haven't been to Colombia, but i have been to Brazil lots times because i have family there and i would not rank Brazil and Colombia as Cat 1 simply because of the fact that it is really dangerous to live there.

Also i don't know about Colombia but the largest cities in Brazil (Sao Paulo and Rio) are also really expensive if you want to keep a high quality of life.

And don't bother going to Scandinavia it sucks in my opinion, i went to Sweden last month expecting hot blondes and all i could see were arabic immigrants. Iceland and Finland are better but they are both to small and any of those countries is also really expensive and the weather is just the worst.

I would add Poland too other possible contenders because it has everything that you are looking for except the weather which sucks.

Don't underestimate France and Norway, albeit expensive.

All this talk of quality, 8s, etc is worthless without pics

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

I live in Brazil 6 months a year in Sao Paulo and yes its dangerous but Ive never had a problem. If you stay in the Southern districts of most Brazilian cities where youll want to stay because thats where the hottest women are you will be unlikely to have an issues. Venture out into the favelas your in trouble but why do that? Its about knowing where not to go and its not actually that hard, most people who get caught out going to the wrong area but there again it can happen anywhere in Brazil if your unlucky.
To be honest though I have tended to find the most attractive girls from either dangerous places like Colombia and Brazil or the poorer Eastern European countries like Ukraine and Serbia. I actually think this is factor in itself. Beauty is extremely important in their cultures, in these cultures attractive women can land better jobs, be more selective in their dating and in these competitive enviroments improve their conditions of life. Venezuala is an extreme example, just look at the importance of their beauty pageant competitions. In the West where we already have everything we need and no struggle average women can study, get decent jobs and get men to wait on them hand and foot so theirs less of a motive to make the effort. Perhaps content is the reasom for obesity in the west, its not genetics. Culture plays a huge part and while the fitness survive so do the beautiful.

Seems like for mix of beauty, personality, intelligence, & sexually open Brazil & Poland have the most fans on the forum by far over the years.

Every other country seems to take a hit on one of those four.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

I don't think I'd rate China too highly.

Lots of fly honeys about, and maybe even the odd time as a westerner you can bang one, but keeping one? If you aren't rich or fluent in Mandarin it's damn near impossible.

Doesn't mean you can't smash lots of ok girls and most of my friends have 'settled' with girls who are 6's, but I wouldn't recommend coming here for the girls.

Quote: (12-30-2016 09:35 AM)LikeABaller Wrote:  

Taiwan is probably the most underrated country in this forum. Getting 7s and 8s are easier there compared to Thailand/Indonesia
Got to second that. Never been there personally so far, but my match quote on Tinder in Taiwan was skyrocketing when I tried it out just for fun, similar to the match quote I got in the Philippines. Response rates on other dating sites were really high as well from Taiwan girls. A lot of cute and beautiful girls, lots of English-speakers, very compact country, they say it's basically a more modern, western-oriented version of China with better manners of people in public (when it comes to queuing etc). The question is of course how many percent of those matches you can really convert into bangs, given that some of these girls will just be curios about practicing their English with a foreigner or chicken out when you'd really wanna meet them personally, but still it seems to me a country with high potential for gaming girls.

My two cents on Ukraine: the country does have a lot of advantages, the stunningly beautiful and well-dressed girls being of course the most obvious one. If you like beautiful, elegant, feminine white girls who are mostly (around 80%) very skinny to skinny to pleasantly normal-sized, this is your country - don't look further. Especially if you come from fucked up countries like my homecountry Germany where beautiful girls are rare among all the butterfaces, whales, short-haired feminist cunts, and the headscarf-wearing immigrants, and where even the few stunners almost never dress in sexy outfits such as tights and boots, Ukraine will drop your jaws from the second you step on Ukrainian soil at Kiev airport and see the mid-20's 8's and 9's working at the airport in their skirts and tights. It's also probably the last place in Europe (among with Moldova) where you can travel usually visa-free (depending on your passport), and live dirt-cheap when it comes to transportation, hotels, food and much more. You can cross the entire country in a luxury 2-bed compartment (shared with another person) for less than 25 Euros, decent middle-class hotels in most cities cost no more than 35 Euros a night incl. breakfast, and Ukrainian food at the fast-food places like Pusata Chata and at the buffet restaurants is so dirt cheap that you can't even finish everything that they put on your table for around 5 Euros.

The disadvantages are that there of course are a lot of gold-diggers who like a Western guy's wallet the most about him, at least 50% of girls have absolutely no command of any foreign language and thus will always be completely out of range for non-Russian speakers, and of the other 50% that somehow are capable of speaking English, many are at a really bad level which will make any sophisticated conversation almost impossible.

Also the winter in Ukraine really sucks (my personal tip: never go there in winter - the cold will fuck you up), and the day-to-day-life can be a little rough for Westerners who are not used to the "real" Eastern Europe.

If you have some time on your hands to get into the cultural vibe of girls and the country, if you have at least a basic command of Russian and thus access to the Russian only-speaking girls, you can lay here pretty well. I suck at gaming and laying girls in Germany (Tinder response rate around zero, laid one German girl in all my life), but I absolutely killed it in Ukraine. Fucked a 19-year old supermarket cashier one hour after meeting her the first time (I'm in my early thirties), was a little bummed by her total inexperience in bed and thus for the next evening invited over another girl who I've been banging on several other occasions during my stays there.

Have to say though that around 50% of my bangs in Ukraine were girls who didn't speak a single word of English. Those are usually the lower-class girls with no university education who work long hours in badly paid jobs (the kind of jobs that would be done by immigrants from poor countries in the rich west, but are done by Ukrainians in Ukraine because there are no poor immigrants there) and are very open to the opportunities a foreigner might open up to them.

Always wear a condom though. Every single girl who I banged in Ukraine was open to bare banging willingly without any resistance, they leave you in total control of it. Just don't take the chance, always wear a condom. Getting pregnant from a Western guy would not be the worst thing happening to these girls, but it could be the worst thing happening to you if the girls have any of your personal data.

That being said - if you're looking for LTR material or even wife material, there still are real sweethearts in Ukraine who might be just the right one for this. You just have to seed out the many golddiggers, the many flaking ones and break it down to the one girl who might just be right for you. I think it's totally possible in Ukraine if you are at least to some extent open to connecting with their local culture, and if you put time and effort into it.

Also: if you set up dates in Ukraine in winter, always meet in a place where you can wait in a warm room, such as a cafe with free wi-fi. Most of the girls are late for dates, and we're not talking 10 minutes late, we're talking one to two hours late. And you won't have any good mood anymore when you just froze your ass off, waiting for one hour outside on a square on a cold winter evening. Always meet in a cafe and tell the girl you will wait for her inside.

Quote: (01-01-2017 06:01 PM)goldenhinde Wrote:  

Quote: (12-30-2016 09:35 AM)LikeABaller Wrote:  

Got to second that. Never been there personally so far, but my match quote on Tinder in Taiwan was skyrocketing when I tried it out just for fun, similar to the match quote I got in the Philippines. Response rates on other dating sites were really high as well from Taiwan girls. A lot of cute and beautiful girls, lots of English-speakers, very compact country, they say it's basically a more modern, western-oriented version of China with better manners of people in public (when it comes to queuing etc). The question is of course how many percent of those matches you can really convert into bangs, given that some of these girls will just be curios about practicing their English with a foreigner or chicken out when you'd really wanna meet them personally, but still it seems to me a country with high potential for gaming girls.

My two cents on Ukraine: the country does have a lot of advantages, the stunningly beautiful and well-dressed girls being of course the most obvious one. If you like beautiful, elegant, feminine white girls who are mostly (around 80%) very skinny to skinny to pleasantly normal-sized, this is your country - don't look further. Especially if you come from fucked up countries like my homecountry Germany where beautiful girls are rare among all the butterfaces, whales, short-haired feminist cunts, and the headscarf-wearing immigrants, and where even the few stunners almost never dress in sexy outfits such as tights and boots, Ukraine will drop your jaws from the second you step on Ukrainian soil at Kiev airport and see the mid-20's 8's and 9's working at the airport in their skirts and tights. It's also probably the last place in Europe (among with Moldova) where you can travel usually visa-free (depending on your passport), and live dirt-cheap when it comes to transportation, hotels, food and much more. You can cross the entire country in a luxury 2-bed compartment (shared with another person) for less than 25 Euros, decent middle-class hotels in most cities cost no more than 35 Euros a night incl. breakfast, and Ukrainian food at the fast-food places like Pusata Chata and at the buffet restaurants is so dirt cheap that you can't even finish everything that they put on your table for around 5 Euros.

The disadvantages are that there of course are a lot of gold-diggers who like a Western guy's wallet the most about him, at least 50% of girls have absolutely no command of any foreign language and thus will always be completely out of range for non-Russian speakers, and of the other 50% that somehow are capable of speaking English, many are at a really bad level which will make any sophisticated conversation almost impossible.

Also the winter in Ukraine really sucks (my personal tip: never go there in winter - the cold will fuck you up), and the day-to-day-life can be a little rough for Westerners who are not used to the "real" Eastern Europe.

If you have some time on your hands to get into the cultural vibe of girls and the country, if you have at least a basic command of Russian and thus access to the Russian only-speaking girls, you can lay here pretty well. I suck at gaming and laying girls in Germany (Tinder response rate around zero, laid one German girl in all my life), but I absolutely killed it in Ukraine. Fucked a 19-year old supermarket cashier one hour after meeting her the first time (I'm in my early thirties), was a little bummed by her total inexperience in bed and thus for the next evening invited over another girl who I've been banging on several other occasions during my stays there.

Have to say though that around 50% of my bangs in Ukraine were girls who didn't speak a single word of English. Those are usually the lower-class girls with no university education who work long hours in badly paid jobs (the kind of jobs that would be done by immigrants from poor countries in the rich west, but are done by Ukrainians in Ukraine because there are no poor immigrants there) and are very open to the opportunities a foreigner might open up to them.

Always wear a condom though. Every single girl who I banged in Ukraine was open to bare banging willingly without any resistance, they leave you in total control of it. Just don't take the chance, always wear a condom. Getting pregnant from a Western guy would not be the worst thing happening to these girls, but it could be the worst thing happening to you if the girls have any of your personal data.

That being said - if you're looking for LTR material or even wife material, there still are real sweethearts in Ukraine who might be just the right one for this. You just have to seed out the many golddiggers, the many flaking ones and break it down to the one girl who might just be right for you. I think it's totally possible in Ukraine if you are at least to some extent open to connecting with their local culture, and if you put time and effort into it.

Also: if you set up dates in Ukraine in winter, always meet in a place where you can wait in a warm room, such as a cafe with free wi-fi. Most of the girls are late for dates, and we're not talking 10 minutes late, we're talking one to two hours late. And you won't have any good mood anymore when you just froze your ass off, waiting for one hour outside on a square on a cold winter evening. Always meet in a cafe and tell the girl you will wait for her inside.

I am not the biggest Germany fan (looking to leave within the next 3 years) but you are exaggerating about the women.

Ive laid tons of German girls in my life.. I don't even know how many and im not even German!

Top German talent isn't found like a 5 Euro schein left on the street.. you have to know where to look to get it but it is there. But you should know that.. you are German yourself.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Who said Russia is expensive... Of Course cities like Moscow, and St. Petersburg are expensive. But what about cities like Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Vladivostok, Samara,and etc. But the 2nd tier and 3rd tier cities can be pretty affordable, you can go ahead and check them out on Numbeo.

DOMINICAN REPUBLIC- Expensive & too many pros? [/b]

DR is not expensive, nor are the "pros" a problem.

The guys whining and complaining about pros in the datasheets are your typical American, poorly-dressed, low SMV sex tourists.

I stayed in my own AirBnB apartment for $26 a night and if you know where to look you can eat for $4-5 a meal.

Quote: (01-01-2017 10:11 PM)corsega Wrote:  

The guys whining and complaining about pros in the datasheets are your typical American, poorly-dressed, low SMV sex tourists.

I stayed in my own AirBnB apartment for $26 a night and if you know where to look you can eat for $4-5 a meal.

Pros are in no way a problem in Santo Domingo outside of the malecon and the hotels/casinos along the malecon. If you go basically anywhere in the capital except for the malecon, I seriously doubt you will ever be solicited by a prostitute or even see any women who look like prostitutes. Santiago is likely the same way, but I've never been there. If you go to places like Boca Chica or Sosua, then yeah, prostitutes will be all over the place. I went to the malecon once during my most recent trip there and there were all kind of annoyances and headaches there and I couldn't wait to get out. I'm actually at the point now where if a girl is a prostitute (I'm not just speaking about the Dominican Republic here) and I try to talk to her, she will usually immediately tell me she is working and move on. It's probably a good deal for both of us. I'm probably the last guy who looks/talks like a sex tourist and those girls are generally savvy enough to realize it.

Taiwan:

Me: Was in and out of the country from 2010-2015

[b]During that time:[/b]

I don't recall ever seeing a Hot Taiwanese girl with a foreigner. Majority of the ones that I saw with foreigners are the ones that locals wouldn't date/bang.

However:

if you are Asian or better yet a Taiwanese born overseas like in Canada/USA you should do pretty well.

I lived across the street from the university and I would say 9/10 girls were unattractive. While most of the girls I met online didn't look like their pics at all. I remember this one girl that looked like a 7 in her pics. In real life she was a 3.

I found it fascinating that I didn't really see any cute/hot girls during the day time, however during the evening it was a whole different ball game and I did see quite a few stunners in the clubs/bars.

What I liked about Taiwan is they are usually polite and receptive when you open them and it's westernized and the girls generally speak good English. Like in most Asian countries; the hotter the girl is the worse her English was.

I always recommend people to give Taiwan a try, but for high quality girls you should probably learn some mandarin.

Final Note:

I know a White American guy in his 20's who lived in Taiwan for the past 5 years. Well he finally got his cherry popped after learning the language!

In Bangkok September - October 2018

Quote: (01-01-2017 02:32 AM)Travesty Wrote:  

Seems like for mix of beauty, personality, intelligence, & sexually open Brazil & Poland have the most fans on the forum by far over the years.

Every other country seems to take a hit on one of those four.

Those are exactly the 4 characteristics we looking for thats for sure!

Where would you recommend in Poland, based on the data I have read I would tend to agree with your statement, however I chose the wrong places in Poland visiting Warsaw and Krakow which were very disappointing. I assume you talking about 2nd tier cities like Poznan or Lublin?

I would also add Colombia too that list. And personally Romania is up there for me.

Quote: (01-01-2017 08:18 PM)kartik13 Wrote:  

Who said Russia is expensive... Of Course cities like Moscow, and St. Petersburg are expensive. But what about cities like Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Vladivostok, Samara,and etc. But the 2nd tier and 3rd tier cities can be pretty affordable, you can go ahead and check them out on Numbeo.

I am looking for a 2nd Tier Russian City next year, you have any experience in these cities? I am also considering Krasnodar or perhaps Socchi in the summer.

Quote: (01-01-2017 10:44 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (01-01-2017 10:11 PM)corsega Wrote:  

Pros are in no way a problem in Santo Domingo outside of the malecon and the hotels/casinos along the malecon. If you go basically anywhere in the capital except for the malecon, I seriously doubt you will ever be solicited by a prostitute or even see any women who look like prostitutes. Santiago is likely the same way, but I've never been there. If you go to places like Boca Chica or Sosua, then yeah, prostitutes will be all over the place. I went to the malecon once during my most recent trip there and there were all kind of annoyances and headaches there and I couldn't wait to get out. I'm actually at the point now where if a girl is a prostitute (I'm not just speaking about the Dominican Republic here) and I try to talk to her, she will usually immediately tell me she is working and move on. It's probably a good deal for both of us. I'm probably the last guy who looks/talks like a sex tourist and those girls are generally savvy enough to realize it.

That's good too here, this kind of info was what I was looking for in my recent post 'Can anywhere in Central America match South America': thread-60296.html

DR came up and I think this is my best bet, I am running out worthy contenders in the Americas. Nothing seems to compare with Colombia and Brazil, Venezuala needs to open up before I go there. But Northern Mexico and The DR seem lik the best options. Do you have much other experience in the Caribbean?

Czech Republic & Poland, but only Tier 2 cities.

Forget Prague, Warsaw & even Krakow.
Edit: they are great to see so for that you should spare a day or two, but for Gaming they are way too saturated and westernized.

I know that now, but only discovered this after. They are the 3 places I went couple years ago and besides the beauty of the Krakow and Prague I was bitterly disappointed. Brnos a good shot then?