rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Resolution Lounge 2017 - Recap Lounge 2016

Resolution Lounge 2017 - Recap Lounge 2016

As 2016 comes to a wrap I am looking at a year where I have spent every penny I made and lived in 8 countries and closing in on a 40 notch year (currently at 39).

This thread we can put together what we have lived , learnt , experienced in 2016 and how to use it to try and improve our psyche and surrounding environment for 2017. I will log back to post my updates all through 2017. We can use this as our Resolution lounge and track progress.

Will Do -

Hit the Gym consistently hard while maintaining a overall active lifestyle by taking up a combat sport or parkour. I adhered to a strict gym routine religiously from Jan-April 2016 before a tour with wild Djs full of booze and birds spiralled things out of control.

Replace alcohol with tea on dates and social gatherings and drink Fanta and pass it as screwdriver in Nightclubs . Tried this in Croatia for 2 weeks while on antibiotics and to my surprise didn't slow me down at all , to the contrary I got laid more than normal as my game was more ruthless and on point.

To be on dates - be in nightclubs - meet women via social circle and not give a flying fuck if I score or not. Usually I am so curious to see what's next and how far it goes I end up trying to shag every bird I meet and end up flirting and letting my intention be known. Be it some fat 4 Ive met via social circle or some 40 yr old milf in Clubs or a instagram model my only interaction with women is via means of seduction and I wish to tone it down. Rise above that and establish basic relationships over impulse.

Replace celebrating glory by means of Sport teams and individuals whose success or failure bring nothing real or concrete to my life but fills me with this illusion of joy and in turn makes me less hungry, frustrated and ambitious to go after my own dreams.

To set up good credits with banks and financial organisations , get my taxes and business in order and for the first time try to end a year boasting about my finances and not just life experiences.

To make the transition from banging just 8s and 9s to be banging the elite seemingly unreachable semi celebrities, models , socialities, reality tv stars and tycoon daughters.

Make my Travel video Datasheets project a reality and travel the world bringing you the inside anecdotes, breaking the code and pushing the boundaries by means of filmmaking and poosayhunting thread-60105.html .

Posts from 2016 on the forum that has motivated , helped , inspired me - Vinny's Travel Log thread-59134...ight=vinny and Instagram Datasheet thread-57460...67177.html .