rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Making "friends" with girls for preselection

Hi guys! Recently, I've been trying to up my game to the next step which is going to high end clubs where the hottest girls are (aww yeah!). But to get inside and to use preselection, I need girls ("friends"). I plan to use them so they can present me their hot friends as well - standard social game.

My question is how to make friends with girls (outside of your existing social cirlce)? Usually for me, the girl either flakes or we have great attraction/connection and we bang (rare) or she's just not interested in me.

I've read a great post here : thread-34576.html but this topic is not really addressed. I've seen great videos from gambler (richard la ruina) but it seems so easy for him whereas I got difficulties.

Do you game as normal (in person & text) but when she could be okay for a date you redirect to parties or nights out with your existing friends or do you remove all sexual tension or else? Thanks

Make men great again!

Female friends can be useful for either pre-selection or sometimes for business or career opportunities. Smart women are well-connected and network well for you if you ask them. The key to pulling this off is offering something in exchange. What skills, access, knowledge etc can you offer a female friend that would make her interested in helping you out?

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Quote: (12-29-2016 07:12 AM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Female friends can be useful for either pre-selection or sometimes for business or career opportunities. Smart women are well-connected and network well for you if you ask them. The key to pulling this off is offering something in exchange. What skills, access, knowledge etc can you offer a female friend that would make her interested in helping you out?

Thanks for your input first. I'm not looking for help with business or career, only girls. The thing is, I currently don't plan on telling them why I need them (maybe if we see each other a lot, I will tell them after a while). I just plan to tell them that we should all hang out, go to clubs together with our friends, etc. In the club/bar, I will treat them like a normal friend but use them as passive preselection (i.e. just me standing and talking with hot female friends is enough to boost my SMV). I will then do approaches as usual, introduce my target to my friends (so she knows we're friends and it validates my SMV boost) and take numbers (so as not to neglect my female "friends").
You're still right though and I don't have an answer : why would a girl hang out with me? She already has a social circle, people to go out with. I can game her like a target, but is it pertinent/enough?

Make men great again!

We see what you're doing here, good job!

[Image: new-good-job-gif-222.gif]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

This follows my rules for female friends - being friends with a female to gain access to her other hot friends.

If you really just want to be "friends" with a hot girl in hope of gaining mere social proof (I don't see why you wouldn't want to bang her) then I suppose just talk to her casually and in a non-sexual way. Friendzone yourself by never escalating. Talk about non-flirty topic like work and professional expertise etc. I must admit it would be hard not to come off as trying to pick her up. Generally if a strange guy chats up a strange girl looking for commonalities and some sort of bond then it usually assumed to be a pickup.

You could lie, say you're new in town, and are looking to make some new friends to hang out with. Make your intentions seem innocent, though girls are generally flakey and shitty friends so I guess just have your wits about you.

Quote: (12-29-2016 11:27 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

This follows my rules for female friends - being friends with a female to gain access to her other hot friends.

If you really just want to be "friends" with a hot girl in hope of gaining mere social proof (I don't see why you wouldn't want to bang her) then I suppose just talk to her casually and in a non-sexual way. Friendzone yourself by never escalating. Talk about non-flirty topic like work and professional expertise etc. I must admit it would be hard not to come off as trying to pick her up. Generally if a strange guy chats up a strange girl looking for commonalities and some sort of bond then it usually assumed to be a pickup.

You could lie, say you're new in town, and are looking to make some new friends to hang out with. Make your intentions seem innocent, though girls are generally flakey and shitty friends so I guess just have your wits about you.

You are right General : girls are flaky by nature and will most likely suspect a pickup. So it seems owning it i.e. flirting with her and dealing with her like a normal target will yield better result. I'm not banging potential female friends because I usually hook hard the girl whereas I can get bored quickly. So she will likely be pissed not being able to bang me more or be my GF. I should try nonetheless. How would you put a girl in the FZ when you have been banging her, don't plan to do so more and bring her to clubs? Usually I hard next, so I'm a bit clueless...

Make men great again!

Ask her what problems she has in life, then help her with them.

Be her shoulder to cry on when she is getting pumped and dumped by assholes.

Be a boring beta male.

Show weak body language.

Compliment her on something that isn't her beauty. (Say she's smart and a good worker or some shit)

Be a pussy like Pre game roosh

Quote: (12-29-2016 12:15 PM)StephCurrybeast Wrote:  

Ask her what problems she has in life, then help her with them.

Be her shoulder to cry on when she is getting pumped and dumped by assholes.

Be a boring beta male.

Show weak body language.

Compliment her on something that isn't her beauty. (Say she's smart and a good worker or some shit)

Be a pussy like Pre game roosh
[Image: laugh2.gif]

I didn't ask how to repulse her for good haha

Make men great again!

Quote: (12-29-2016 07:55 AM)blck Wrote:  

We see what you're doing here, good job!

[Image: new-good-job-gif-222.gif]

Isn't that what Heartiste described in one of the posts as "advanced" move that really works?
Something akin as when you are pretty sure you have sealed the deal, but you say something about taking it slow, be friends etc. and that lowers chicks defense.

So the strategy is to spend time around attractive girls only as friends? I think the technical term for that is "fag" isn't it?

Just kidding...but if you can manage to be "friends" with attractive girls you can manage to have sex with them...if you know how. Why go the long way around?

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Or bang the hot girl herself. Bang her so good she wants to eventually introduce you to all of her friends and all of you guys go out together.

Note, in this scenario you would only go out with her friends if you've banged the girl several times and she likes you that way. Then, all her friends will like you. You're trusted. You've been vetted. Also, you'd you'll have massive preselection from all the other girls/guys at the venues.

Going out with the whole entourage of girls like this is interesting. I've done this before and (when the women are attractive) it's fascinating to see these ruthless creatures dismantle men in a social/bar setting when you're the only man on the inside.

Behind enemy lines as it were.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

The best scenario to get into a situation you are looking for OP is if one of your friends is dating a girl who has a great social circle of hot friends she can hook you up with.

One of my best friends was dating this girl who was not exactly the most attractive thing, but she was fun to chill with and very social, threw lots of get togethers at their place, and always worked as a server at all kinds of places and would befriend all the other waitresses. I had access to all kinds of nice young waitress pussy, and being she was my best friend's girl she was always down to play match maker and try to hook me up with cute girls she met.

Trying to make straight up friends with strange women just seems odd and disingenuous. I mean if you can do it and it works awesome, but I've never done anything like that before personally.

Just say you slready have a gf

In short you need to take social route, not sexual.

The sexual way is when you want a girl and you usually choose more or less direct way meaning that you have somewhat direct intentions towards her. You try to end up one on one with her in private place as soon as possible.

The social way is different. You take SOCIAL approach, at least at the beginning. You meet them, keep in touch and hang out with them for social reasons. You meet them spontaneously cause you're social, you talk to them cause you're social and you exchange contacts for social reason, to go to X, to see Y, to have fun, etc. The key here to avoid being classic friend and to engage them is to 1) friendzone them first and to 2) express your sexual side in your overall demeanor and flirt with them without hitting on them or revealing romantic interest. Notice I use the word THEM. Talking/hanging out with a couple of girls at once makes it more real that you're not going after any one of them [even if you really are].

Long answer > HERE <

The most efficient way of doing this is by dating as many girls as possible then the ones that aren't leading anywhere romantically/sexually but you get on with, just continue to be friends with them.

Thanks guys for your comments!
@PapayaTapper : I'm picky about the girls I'm sleeping with, so maybe she's just slightly attractive and I wouldn't bang her anyway (happening right now with a girl I'm trying to befriend). I'm still skeptical about using a former girl you were banging to go out and pickup other chicks. Yet my buddy managed it, so I will try.
@robreke : Going out with an entourage of girls is my goal. You have then access to top quality pussy with few game (I'm convinced 80% of the work is done when you manage to go out with a group of attractive girls), access to high end clubs, preselection up the roof,...
@General Stalin : Definitely best-case scenario. Nonetheless, my friends are either single or with non-sociable girls
@MrRoundtree : It won't hold for long, as she will see me approaching fast and think I'm a liar
@XXL : Something like that. But as previously said, the girl will suspect a pickup anyway
@the-dream : Will definitely try.

Make men great again!

Quote: (12-29-2016 07:10 AM)James Bond Next level Wrote:  

@XXL : Something like that. But as previously said, the girl will suspect a pickup anyway.

Anytime you make an unusual effort just to talk to a girl [when you have to walk up to her to chat up or when you text/call her first] she feels that you want something from her. It's fine. They don't mind that. They like the attention. Then it comes down to the quality of that attention.

Girls love to bitch about guys bothering them but they fight for attention when you take it away.

I've had women friends off and on over the years, but lately a number of them have gone out of their way and hooked me up with their cute friends. So there's definitely times in dating when having women friends can work out great...

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Quote: (12-29-2016 11:27 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

This is what I needed to read, thank you for this post!

I agree with General Stalin, and I think this a great topic to discuss.

Generally there's two schools of guys who consider women as friends. Guys who are praying and hoping to god that being 'friends' allows them access to the pussy they'll never see and the guys who have the self control to maintain platonic friendships keeping things emotionally consistent for women. Most guys belong to the former. They think pussy is something that can be bargained into with friendship like a desk on craigslist. Women aren't rational creatures. They don't want your male logic, they want feelings, aura and vibes.

The dudes that belong to the latter crowd recognize like all things and relationships, women can serve as an asset, depreciating or appreciating in her likeness. Figuring out how to use or utilize women as an asset or as honey for bees, turns female companionship into a tool versus a time sink.
Anyone who knows anything about nightlife knows that girls don't get charged cover, or a reduced cover and depending on the type of event sometimes single guys aren't even allowed in on their own (ex: sex clubs, swingers clubs). The simple explanation behind that - eve psych 101, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, blah blah blah. A guy that openly maintains genuine platonic friendships with women is demonstrating a certain self control that is so unfamiliar in the sellers market of pussy that women get confused. "What do you mean you don't like me?", "I'm like a sister to you? .......K", and all the other replies that signal confusion in woman are what you should expect when you do this. This could even be from a girl that wasn't feeling you much before ruled out your interest completely. But after that confusion settles, I've found that there's a respect, especially if done in a playful way, that makes you stand out.

That girl that you do friend zone in a way will be like an on call marketer or billboard to her social circle and the like. Her approval of you, sells you. And her approval of you is based on the fact you don't need or want the pussy.

Once you ease your way into her circle your aura will continue to grow. By having a genuine friendship and not a beggars friendship as described earlier, you become that guy. Visually, it gives off the aura that your a leader of sorts and that your companionship and attention is worth something to that girl 'friend' even though she's not getting any monogamy out of it. Basically you become that fly sneaker or pair of shoes on everyone's feet, and the girl that see's you walk into the lounge with your new 3 female friends laughing and hitting your arms, starts to want a pair for herself.

Mayweather,

I understand what your saying to a point.

But let me go over this,

Quote:Quote:

Basically you become that fly sneaker or pair of shoes on everyone's feet, and the girl that see's you walk into the lounge with your new 3 female friends laughing and hitting your arms, starts to want a pair for herself.

Is this to say, that you could actually turn her into a friends with benefits deal?

@randy

I meant that girls will see you with this new friend or friends and become curious. Once they find out your friends and you have these girls saying all these great things about you, the work you have to put in is minimal. The girls that see you out in club , party or lounge environments are going to want to find out why you have a group of girls laughing at your every word and respecting you - without you wanting anything from them.

Quote: (01-01-2017 11:31 AM)Mayweather Wrote:  

@randy

I meant that girls will see with this new friends or friends and become curious. Once they find out your friends and you have these girls saying all these great things about you, the work you have to put in is minimal. The girls that see you out in club , party or lounge environments are going to want to find out why you have a group of girls laughing at your every word and respecting you - without you wanting anything from them.

Understood, Thank you for you reply.

I'm getting a clearer and clearer idea now what I want to accomplish now from this thread, thank you OP for the post.

Quote: (01-01-2017 11:35 AM)Randy Antilles Mk2 Wrote:  

Understood, Thank you for you reply.

I'm getting a clearer and clearer idea now what I want to accomplish now from this thread, thank you OP for the post.

You're welcome, thanks to the contributors as well. Hope it's gonna help a lot of people here. I think a lot of players believe that "female friends are a waste of time" or "why maintain a friendship in a girl when you can approach directly the girl you like". Actually, I strongly believe it's the key to bang high quality pussy regularly and push your game to advanced level to the point where 99,9% of guys (including the majority of so-called players/UA) can't compete with you. Confidence and preselection are such turn on for girls!

Make men great again!

I was trying to bang this girl and her friend and I actually had a lot in common from an energy, presence, and "wildness". IMO become good friends with the hot friends of the Girls you're banging. A lot of the time once the hot friend sees how awesome you are she'll advertise for you:
"lets hang out with mufasa tonite he's so much fun!"

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable