rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Johanessburg- South Africa

Hi guys,

I was wondering if there is any datasheet from Johanessburg available? I may want to go there for travel this summer and have a good friend who may want to go work there, so here some questions:

How are the girls in there( in terms of quality) and which game do you recommend? And to which kind of girls can i except? ( white or mostly black girls) And are they easy to get laid? And which area to stay?

If u need some questions about Western Europe, China, South Korea, Japan. Please ask them;

Thanks

Try this - thread-36941.html

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Quote: (12-22-2016 12:38 PM)SpursFan741 Wrote:  

Hi guys,

I was wondering if there is any datasheet from Johanessburg available? I may want to go there for travel this summer and have a good friend who may want to go work there, so here some questions:

How are the girls in there( in terms of quality) and which game do you recommend? And to which kind of girls can i except? ( white or mostly black girls) And are they easy to get laid? And which area to stay?

If u need some questions about Western Europe, China, South Korea, Japan. Please ask them;

Thanks

A lot will depend on your race. I have listed the different kind of South African girls in one of the Cape Town threads. Just search for it. And a final word of advice. If you want cute student girls, who like to party and get drunk rather go to Pretoria instead of Joburg.