rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

1939 marriage rating scale
939 marriage rating scale
[Image: 255mmmu.jpg]
[Image: studies_in_crap_husbands_wives_test_wives_2.jpg]
[Image: studies_in_crap_husbands_wives_test_wives_3.jpg]
[Image: 5ufwac.jpg]
The full test available here: http://www.shipbrook.net/maritaltest/
I don't get it. It says under "raw score interpretation" that a score of 0-24 is "poor", and so on until 76 and up which is considered "very superior." However, the highest possible score for a wife (if she gets all the merits and none of the demerits) is 25. Also, it is also possible to get a negative score.

There's no way for a woman to score higher than 25, unless I'm missing something here.

The highest score for a man is 64, but that's only if he takes the wife on 7 dates per week. Realistically (assuming a maximum of 2 dates per week), the highest possible score for a man is 39.
Quote: (12-22-2016 07:16 AM)Rob Banks Wrote:  

I don't get it. It says under "raw score interpretation" that a score of 0-24 is "poor", and so on until 76 and up which is considered "very superior." However, the highest possible score for a wife (if she gets all the merits and none of the demerits) is 25. Also, it is also possible to get a negative score.

There's no way for a woman to score higher than 25, unless I'm missing something here.

The highest score for a man is 64, but that's only if he takes the wife on 7 dates per week. Realistically (assuming a maximum of 2 dates per week), the highest possible score for a man is 39.

I think you might've overlooked the points in parenthesis

For merit points, for the woman - total of 46 bullets:
* 37 are worth one point
* 6 are worth 5 points (look for the number in parenthesis)
* 3 are worth 10 points

so max merit points: 37 +6*5+ 3*10 = 97

Not happening. - redbeard in regards to ETH flippening BTC
#16. Squeezes toothpaste at top.

[Image: giphy.gif]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
Quote: (12-22-2016 07:36 AM)Genghis Khan Wrote:  

* 37 are worth one point
* 3 are worth 10 points

That's weird. I could have sworn there were only 12 bullet points.

There are only 12 on the "husband" chart. It is possible that I just got mixed up and assumed the "wife" chart only had 12 bullets too, but it is also possible that OP edited his post to include the rest of the chart after I had already started posting. I read it over dozens of times before posting, and I could have sworn there were only 12 points for each.

I guess there are a couple of pages on the "husband" chart still missing.

I wish I had quoted the original post in my reply. That way I would know for sure.
Quote: (12-22-2016 08:15 AM)RIslander Wrote:  

#16. Squeezes toothpaste at top.

[Image: giphy.gif]

#15 "Talks about former boyfriends or first husband."
#16 "Squeezes toothpaste at the top."

And they are both weighted equally in the final score.

Either the guy who wrote the chart doesn't care too much about a woman's sexual past, or top-squeezed toothpaste is a major pet peeve of his.
So my girl scored superior, I scored average. In the 1930s, I'd be the envy of every man this side of the Mississippi. Now pass me that rat-stew. This Depression is killing me!

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.
Not only are these tests absolutely superb -- I agree with every single point without reservation -- but they are exceptionally well written, in the sort of truly superior writing that is hard to appreciate because it seems so plain. Every single merit and demerit is formulated in a way that is clear, incisive, and pleasant to read but does not distract the attention; and they flow with an unforced smoothness one from the other. They are serious, unadorned, and meant to be taken quite literally -- as all important things are -- but there is the lightest touch of gentle humor that one can sense just beneath the words, and which does not take away from their plain meaning.

This list is a product of something that is exceedingly rare at this time -- not so much generally, but among those who produce written text of any kind: a sane and balanced mind. Of course it would be laughed off as a joke or a piece of "camp" -- if not an outright horror -- by the usual Year Zero suspects; but even contemporary would-be defenders of the "patriarchy" who are so often prone to extremes and hysterics of their own have a great deal to learn from its spirit of modesty, practicality, and mild wholesomeness. For my part, I cannot praise it highly enough.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...
Quote: (12-22-2016 08:30 AM)Rob Banks Wrote:  

Quote: (12-22-2016 07:36 AM)Genghis Khan Wrote:  

* 37 are worth one point
* 3 are worth 10 points

That's weird. I could have sworn there were only 12 bullet points.

There are only 12 on the "husband" chart. It is possible that I just got mixed up and assumed the "wife" chart only had 12 bullets too, but it is also possible that OP edited his post to include the rest of the chart after I had already started posting. I read it over dozens of times before posting, and I could have sworn there were only 12 points for each.

I guess there are a couple of pages on the "husband" chart still missing.

I wish I had quoted the original post in my reply. That way I would know for sure.

I added some more since first posting, but couldn't find the full husband chart, so you are right.
Good find. What I like most about it is, along with a respect for the traditional roles of husbands and wives, the focus on reciprocity: virtuous wives serve their husbands, and virtuous husbands serve their wives. It always was mutual obligation that defined traditional societies, and that's something that SJWs will never understand.

I wish I could read the rest of it, but great find nonetheless.
Quote: (12-22-2016 12:18 PM)Saga Wrote:  

Good find. What I like most about it is, along with a respect for the traditional roles of husbands and wives, the focus on reciprocity: virtuous wives serve their husbands, and virtuous husbands serve their wives. It always was mutual obligation that defined traditional societies, and that's something that SJWs will never understand.

I wish I could read the rest of it, but great find nonetheless.

Click on the link in the second post for the full list. I scored VERY SUPERIOR HUSBAND with almost 100 points, and that was with plenty of demerits! [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Average woman I dated is lucky to crack 25 points. I ran the score on two of my past favorite girlfriends - one scored 14 and the other 40. And I considered these two girls to be MUCH better than 95% of the women I've dated [Image: lol.gif]

Today really is a nuclear holocaust of femininity.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.
What stands out to me the most is the total understanding of the nature of women.

Often it seems that we are the first to pioneer the 'red pill' type of thought. But like all of life's freedoms, we are only among the first to fight to get it back.

Women are women, and without a man in their life all the negatives on that test add up and quickly go exponential. This list is so clean and accurate that as you read down the list, you find yourself forced to hold on to the virtue and purpose for your wife. At any one of these 'levels' take the man away and very quickly you end up with a negative, which leads to another negative and so on.
Pretty damn good list for the wife. My wife scores in the Very Superior range although we have not had children yet so there's room to move either way. She does squeeze toothpaste from the top though...the naughty woman! And how is that the same demerit as talking about previous boyfriends (of which my wife doesn't have any)??? The author must really hate the toothpaste stuff.

The husband's list is decent but a bit too white-knighty. I'll be damned if I apologise for belching or farting in my own home, and my wife would be very upset if I did. She loves how I fart unapologetically!
My wife got Superior ranking. A little bit of white knight stuff, but mostly correct points and IMO still usable today.
It's kind of funny how in almost eighty years the criteria for what makes a good woman hasn't really changed much...yet women, by and large, still seem to struggle intensely with being able to live up to such reasonable expectations.
Mine has a 76, which has me pleasantly surprised.
I will have to talk to her about "Failing to wash top of milk bottle before opening it".
Whew.... my girl did the husband test for me and I came out poor....jeez

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.
#28. Often Whining and Complaining.

[Image: well-no-shit_o_1135137.jpg]
My wife rated herself and came out "poor".

I rated her and she came out "average".

I guess it would be a good point that she underestimates herself...either that or she's doing a whole lot of un-wifely shit that I don't know about.

Either way, she's now been put on notice that her practice of squeezing toothpaste from the top, and her tardiness in darning my socks will not be tolerated any longer.
This list should go viral. Lots of women will take notes of all the merits.

#36 was my peeve, 'Not bathing and brushing of teeth'. In 2016 the modern women who love to frolick around with greasy hair and onion breath. Your life might be chaos, hey whatever, but at least show up bathed and with your teeth/breath clean. I can let the 'top of the toothpaste' thing slide if the girl is using it, damn.
Quote: (12-25-2016 08:56 PM)kosko Wrote:  

This list should go viral. Lots of women will take notes of all the merits.

#36 was my peeve, 'Not bathing and brushing of teeth'. In 2016 the modern women who love to frolick around with greasy hair and onion breath. Your life might be chaos, hey whatever, but at least show up bathed and with your teeth/breath clean. I can let the 'top of the toothpaste' thing slide if the girl is using it, damn.

Yeah, the 'messy bun' style along with ankle length sweats and baggy sweaters has to be about the worst combo when it comes to being respectable. Thing is, I see women wear this in semi-professional roles all the time now.

90 year old women with low mobility have more self respect than these slobs.
I can't believe you guys missed merit side #45, it would be on the demerit side today.
Yeah, the modern version should have demerits for wives wearing PJ pants and flip-flops outside.

The good thing about this list is that it teaches women that men have a similar set of marital obligations, which undermines the dumb patriarchy narrative as a one-sided program where women are subjugated.

Also, this:

[Image: CzUFRTHUoAEU4bI.jpg]

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”
Quote: (12-25-2016 11:54 PM)911 Wrote:  

The good thing about this list is that it teaches women that men have a similar set of marital obligations, which undermines the dumb patriarchy narrative as a one-sided program where women are subjugate.

They will not read that part. To the extend that it can be said that they care about anything in this world it's that they only care about things that concerns them directly. Learning about men (or goodly husband roles) is not considered directly-related to them. They will rather read romance novels with Fabio on the cover, or the 50 Shits of Grey. That way they they get to role play and fantasize that those women characters are them. So it ain't about Fabio either.

As the old observation goes:

Men look at women.

Women watch themselves being looked at.