rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fat couple loses massive amounts of weight & starts family after capture by Taliban

Fat couple loses massive amounts of weight & starts family after capture by Taliban

In 2012, this obese couple was captured by the Taliban:

[Image: attachment.jpg35081]   

While being held in captivity, they have lost the extra weight and started a family with two boys:

[Image: attachment.jpg35082]   

[Image: attachment.jpg35083]   

Quote:Quote:

Husband and wife Joshua Boyle and Caitlan Coleman have been held hostage by Taliban terrorists in Afghanistan since 2012 — and a recently released video clip confirms that Coleman has given birth to two boys while trapped in what she describes as a "Kafkaesque nightmare."

Boyle, who's Canadian, and Coleman, a U.S. citizen, were abducted by the Taliban-affiliated Haqqani network while backpacking through Afghanistan.

The couple can be seen in the three-minute clip, posted on YouTube Monday, together with two young boys, whom they refer to as their "children."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/ki...-1.2918040

One sign you know that Western culture is sick is when being kidnapped by radical extremists allows you to get healthy and create a family instead of continuing on the path of diabetes and pet ownership.

It takes a special kind of moron to hike in Taliban Country. I feel sorry for the two boys, growing up in captivity surrounded by barbarians on one side, and imbeciles on the other.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

They were backpacking... through Afghanistan... in 2012?

[Image: giphy.gif]

How fucking stupid can you possibly be?

How could you backpack in Taliban-held mountains looking like that?

Add fat shaming to the list of aggressions the Taliban inflicts on Westeners.

Bastards.

I realise this is supposed to be a taliban propaganda video, but the family looks like they are eating soundly and are well nourished, and those 2 children look happy & healthy and have some nice looking and well fitting clothes.

Those kids probably service Taliban perverts when they get tired of goats.

Most articles about this case conveniently leave out that the husband, Joshua Boyle, had previously converted to Islam and was married to the sister of a famous terrorist captured in Afghanistan:

http://globalnews.ca/news/1374898/canadi...hua-boyle/

Quote:Global News Wrote:

Boyle had a fascination with terrorism, Canadian counterterrorism and security.
He also had an interest in the family of Omar Khadr — the Canadian who was captured in Afghanistan and detained at Guantanamo Bay from 2002, when he was just 15, until he was returned to Canada in 2012.
[Boyle and Zaynab Khadr] got married in January 2009 and lived together in Toronto, along with her daughter from her second marriage.
Terry Ritchie, the mayor of Perth-Andover, wrote in a 2013 Facebook post Boyle’s “co-workers here knew he had converted or was converting to Islam.

“He was given special breaks from his job as a customer service representative to pray at appropriate times, co-workers say,” the post from Ritchie read.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

The brilliance of these two is truely unstoppable. Deciding to procreate while being held hostage by the Taliban is right up there with backpacking through Afghanist.. Oh wait.

"I thought what I'd do was, I'd Make America Great Again!"

Quote:Quote:

Boyle, who's Canadian, and Coleman, a U.S. citizen, were abducted by the Taliban-affiliated Haqqani network while backpacking through Afghanistan.

Complete hippy idiots. This goes up there with the retard who went to North Korea and stole their flag who is now crying about being in their prison.

And why'd they breed if it's a "Kafkaesque nightmare" over there? These children will be thrown into Islam propaganda while shamed for being white. They didn't choose that life.

What a mess.

Quote: (12-21-2016 05:45 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

How could you backpack in Taliban-held mountains looking like that?

Yeah! I thought the mountains in Afghanistan and Pakistan are surrounded by really rough terrain and you more or less need to be in good shape to even get to certain areas.

This reminds me of the Nanga Parbat Massacre:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Nanga...t_massacre

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Maybe they were captured in the airport lounge? The Taliban just had to stake out the vending machines.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Look at the facial skin of all 4 of them in that video...it's clear and radiant.

I want to know what the daily Taliban diet is.
Whatever they are drinking and eating, it is making them look good, get fertile, and be horny.

I fully expect them to have even more kids if they don't get released.

Maybe The Taliban has found Instagram filters and Photoshop?

BEFORE TALIBAN DIET

This is what their faces looked like on a western diet:

[Image: joshua-boyle-5.jpg?quality=70&strip=all&...448&crop=1]

[Image: hostage-21.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=620]

AFTER TALIBAN DIET

Just from her face she has gone from 4 to a 7....and he turned from a fat slob into a rugged handsome dude.

[Image: ED54673D-FCF7-4806-9FE6-6CA06FEA002C_w987_r1_s.jpg]

Quote: (12-21-2016 05:27 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

One sign you know that Western culture is sick is when being kidnapped by radical extremists allows you to get healthy and create a family instead of continuing on the path of diabetes and pet ownership.

Or forces?

Roosh has absolutely been on fire posting on here lately.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

As for the husband - a fucking neck bearded moron indeed - at least he had a head start with the beard.

I have a plot twist - what if the husband wanted to join the Taliban - while his wife was unwilling ?

Of course I'm not saying that we should ship off fat American women to the Taliban to help them lose weight and become better mothers.....

[Image: CuGLvU.gif]

CNN: RooshV, international horny rapist men's rights activist and PUA advocates for sending American women to patriarchal Middle East weight loss camps.

(Can't mention Islam, we don't want to be Islamiphobic to the poor Taliban.)

Quote: (12-21-2016 06:52 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Of course I'm not saying that we should ship off fat American women to the Taliban to help them lose weight and become better mothers.....

Like all immigration, in small numbers they could be assimilated but in large numbers they would fatally compromise the host culture. [Image: lol.gif]

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Title of this thread is pure gold--you simply cannot help but click.

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

Quote: (12-21-2016 06:27 PM)Mercenary Wrote:  

BEFORE TALIBAN DIET
AFTER TALIBAN DIET

Just from her face she has gone from 4 to a 7....and he turned from a fat slob into a rugged handsome dude.

[Image: ED54673D-FCF7-4806-9FE6-6CA06FEA002C_w987_r1_s.jpg]

I worry about you man

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (12-21-2016 07:08 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Quote: (12-21-2016 06:52 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Like all immigration, in small numbers they could be assimilated but in large numbers they would fatally compromise the host culture. [Image: lol.gif]

I'm not sure there's enough food output in Taliban Country, even at starvation diet levels, to maintain all of Americas fatties. [Image: lol.gif]

What's the citizenship rule on the boys? Are they Americans?

Aloha!

Quote: (12-21-2016 06:01 PM)Mercenary Wrote:  

I realise this is supposed to be a taliban propaganda video, but the family looks like they are eating soundly and are well nourished, and those 2 children look happy & healthy and have some nice looking and well fitting clothes.

Never knew the taliban had a fat camp... The workouts must be effective.

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth