rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Divorce rape has broken Brendan Fraser

He does not look well at all. Even the gay interviewer takes a dig at him.

Very sad.

Quote:Quote:

As we've mentioned before, the actor has been struggling to keep up on his alimony and child support payment which total more than $110,000 a month! Well apparently things have gotten so bad that he's been forced to 'plead poverty' in hopes of getting those costs slashed!
According to a source close to Brendan, he hasn't been able to keep up with payments after sustaining a serious back injury while trying to do some repairs on his home in Connecticut

http://perezhilton.com/2013-03-30-brenda...?from=post

When Fraser tried to reduce the payments to $50,000 a payment (over half a million a year!), his ex-wife fought it legally and accused him of lying.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...ments.html

PER MONTH?!
Google says he has 3 children, 14, 12 & 10 y.o. He's stuck with these payments for many years.
What a horrible fate.

Edit - he's 48 y.o. , so not in his prime working years given his trade.

Quote:Quote:

As we've mentioned before, the actor has been struggling to keep up on his alimony and child support payment which total more than $110,000 a month!

$110,000 per month?

How is this even possible, on what grounds, can such a magnitude
of a divorce rape destroy the lives of good men?

Afton Smith feels she should be a millionaire because she had sex with Brendan Fraser.
Red Pill 101 children. Do - Not - Be - This - Guy.

Quote: (12-18-2016 04:59 PM)torid Wrote:  

How is this even possible, on what grounds, can such a magnitude
of a divorce rape destroy the lives of good men?

Think it is based off the amount of money he was making when he was at his peak as an actor. The Mummy movies and what not.

The guy looks sick, tired.

I'm the same age as Brendan Fraser. Lately, I've been depressed, reflecting on my life, ruminating on past mistakes. Then I saw this video. And then I googled images of his ex, Afton Smith. And now I fee better. That's all.

Where the hell was his legal representation?

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

[Image: szg.gif]

Damn, just damn.He sounds like a broken man....

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Damn shame she turned him from this

[Image: 8137_1.jpg]

into that

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Look at this interview for contrast. This was filmed around the release of the third Mummy film. Look how much more alive and animated he was then. That's only 8-9 years ago.

He truly looks to be a broken man. I wouldn't be surprised if he spent most of the past decade drowning in the bottle (and who could blame him?). He was on track to be one of the top leading men of his generation, and within a few years' time not only did his promising career completely evaporate, he also lost his family and his wealth. I feel very sorry for him. I hope he does not meet the sort of tragic, apocryphal "former Hollywood star" end he looks to be headed toward right now. It would be nice to see him enjoy a career resurgence ala Robert Downey Jr. or Mickey Rourke. It only takes one good role to get back in the game. I hope the guy doesn't just give up hope. Really sad to see.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Quote: (12-18-2016 06:21 PM)YoungBlade Wrote:  

Damn shame she turned him from this

[Image: 8137_1.jpg]

into that

Into this:

[Image: QwAeFjR.jpg]

But it's his fault he got pudgy and picked horrible roles - and a horrible wife.

[Image: 8Grh3hc.jpg]

Wow what a horror story. Yet another example of marrying the wrong woman and being handed a death sentence. Thank you internet, may Mr. Fraser's fate not be in vain.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Looks like he never recovered after his divorce. Probably an alcoholic who developed a anxiety disorder from it.

Wow. He looks like a broken man. He's be better off moving to Nicaragua and selling bananas on the beach and being with a nice coffee-skinned girl.
The manosphere literally saves lives.

She's a fatty.

[Image: afton-smith-04.jpg]

Take care of those titties for me.

This would be due to his previous Hollywood blockbuster earning correct?

"Mr. Fraser. You once earned $10million from a film in 1999. Therefore the court simply assumes you'll always have $10million in the bank & will set alimony based off that one instance for the rest of you life..."

18 years, 18 years, she got one of yo kids, got you for 18 years

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

It is said the average cost of raising a child in the U.S. from infancy to adulthood is on average - $250K.

Therefore, spread out of what ever time-frame is remaining post divorce until the child reaches 18 years of age.
No alimony settlement should ever exceed $250K in total.

Quote: (12-18-2016 11:29 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

This would be due to his previous Hollywood blockbuster earning correct?

"Mr. Fraser. You once earned $10million from a film in 1999. Therefore the court simply assumes you'll always have $10million in the bank & will set alimony based off that one instance for the rest of you life..."

It's no joke. I'm assuming the relevant bureacracy is the same over there as it is here.

I know a tradie who makes much more in winter than in summer. Guess when the parasites calculate his prospective income?

Despite his protestations that he doesn't make that full amount all year through, they make it nearly impossible to adjust the figure, and they apply criminal penalties if he doesn't come up with the full amount "until the matter is settled".

I shit you not. As I mentioned in another thread, my wife once playfully shit-tested me by asking what I'd do if she took the kids and left me. Without so much as a pause I told her, "I'd leave the country". She could tell I was serious and the rest of the car trip was very quiet. She was excessively obedient for weeks afterward.

The fuck if I'm ever bankrolling a single mother and living in poverty to do it.

In Brendan's case sadly fame and fortune become a curse. Nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide. And even a massive cut to his bank balance still puts him in a much better financial position than the rest of us. At least until he goes bankrupt.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

I don't feel too bad for the guy, he's still worth $25 million. He's a personal trainer and some hair transplants away from a comeback. Dude should have transitioned to directing or writing by now though.

I can see Chris Pratt's career taking the same path.

80% of suicides are men. 2/5 of them are due to divorce rape!

Quote: (12-19-2016 01:50 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

I don't feel too bad for the guy, he's still worth $25 million. He's a personal trainer and some hair transplants away from a comeback. Dude should have transitioned to directing or writing by now though.

I can see Chris Pratt's career taking the same path.

Robin Williams' career certainly did for much the same reasons. His path led him off the edge of a chair.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Quote: (12-19-2016 12:04 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

It is said the average cost of raising a child in the U.S. from infancy to adulthood is on average - $250K.

Therefore, spread out of what ever time-frame is remaining post divorce until the child reaches 18 years of age.
No alimony settlement should ever exceed $250K in total.

It is set up like this by governments so that one man cannot become too powerful. Imagine if a billionaire wanted to sire 100 kids - would only cost 25 million to pay for child support for all 100. How about 1000 kids, only a quarter billion dollars (250 million). That one billionaire's family would become very powerful within a generation or two where they could challenge the government. The laws are set up to keep men from ever challenging those with power.