rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mark Zuckerberg's sister has a boner for the manosphere

Mark Zuckerberg's sister points and shrieks.
How to Be a Good Classicist Under a Bad Emperor

Studying Classics without cafreful leftist guidance leads to thinking that white men built western civilisation, which leads to being a Nazi or something. If you ever wondered about the influence of neomasculinity, her only targets are Breitbart and Milo, Quintus Curtius, and Roosh.

Shout out to QC, with a link to his site:
Quote:Quote:

In his book Thirty Seven, a manosphere writer who goes by the name Quintus Curtius imagines a dystopian world where feminists have rewritten the canon and erased the classics (143–4):

One can even imagine a future where classical knowledge will be driven underground, purged from schools, or bowdlerized, as not being in tune with modern feminism and political correctness. The degradation of humanistic learning has come as a direct result of the feminization of American society. We cannot permit this to happen. The commissars of modern culture don’t want you to know too much about history, or about how things were like in previous eras.
Predictably, Quintus Curtius has an extremely limited understanding of “how things were like in previous eras.” His stated goal is “to remind readers of the glories of leadership, character, and masculine virtue that can change their lives” — so of course, his understanding of antiquity is of a world inhabited by only a few extremely elite men. He has no sense of or interest in social history, cultural history, women, slaves, children, and broad historical trends. The ancient world is reduced to a textbook model for leadership, character, and masculine virtue.
Yes! Women, slaves, and children do not have much to teach men about leadership, character, and masculine virtue. This is so tautological that it goes right over her head.

Note the model - Bruce Jenner is now Caitlin and anyone mentioning Bruce is filled with hate, but Roosh writes as Roosh so we must use his full name and put his chosen professional name in quotes.

Our field is still, in many ways, in thrall to the Great Men model of history. And others may disagree, but still feel that Barack “Roosh V” Obama has a point when he writes of the moral vacuum that would exist without an understanding of historical precedent in his article “What is a Social Justice Warrior (SJW)?”:

Even if Aristotle, Seneca, Marcus Aurelius, Thomas Aquinas, or Henry David Thoreau had valuable wisdom that continues to help how millions of people live today, the information derived from their work must be completely discarded since they were white men. Since white men were at the forefront of advancing humanity for the past several centuries, especially after the decline of the Egyptian, Persian, Mongol, and Ottoman empires, this precludes the bulk of moral guidance that we can use to determine right and wrong. SJW’s invent their own moral code but it is often based on what they are upset about in the present moment. It does not serve as a guide for more than a month or two, suggesting that their book of code would have to be written in pencil.
You yourself might be horrified by his sentiment — but have you ever argued that we should study Classics because those who do not study history are doomed to repeat it? Or because Greece and Rome are important to study because they are at the foundation of Western civilization and culture? Obama’s argument here is the most offensive, sarcastically stated version of arguments that are made all the time by those within the discipline in favor of studying the classics.

"Roosh is totally right, and scholars agreed entirely with what he says before academia was converged. But it's the current year so he must be purged".

There are links in this next bit, as you'd expect from an academic they go to a peer-reviewed journal. Oh, no, actually they all point to David Fatrelle's blog.

Next time you hear either of those arguments made, remember: they are also made by a man who tells stories about raping women in his “Bang” series of “game guides,” who believes that “Women Must Have Their Behavior And Decisions Controlled By Men,” who recently rejoiced because the election of Donald Trump “automatically legitimizes masculine behaviors that were previously labeled sexist and misogynist” — a man who was rejected by the Alt-Right for being insufficiently white himself.

Here are her 8 ways to keep badthink out of classics

I hope we can start a dialogue within the discipline to discuss the problems further.
  1. When you hear someone —be they a student, a colleague, or an amateur — say that they are interested in Classics because of “the Greek miracle” or because Classics is “the foundation of Western civilization and culture,” challenge that viewpoint respectfully but forcefully. Engage them on their assumed definitions of “foundation,” “Western,” “civilization,” and “culture.” Point out that such ideas are a slippery slope to white supremacy. Seek better reasons for studying Classics.
  2. In your scholarship, focus on the parts of antiquity that aren’t elite white men. Read and cite the work of scholars who write about race, gender, and class in the ancient world. Be open about the marginalization and bias that exists within our discipline.
  3. Model a kind of Classics that isn’t quite so congenial to the neo-Nazis of the Alt-Right.
    As the Alt-Right becomes more vocal and normalized, we may face pressure to frame our research and teaching in a way that will appeal to this new audience of Classics enthusiasts. Resist that pressure.
  4. Do not write content for these men. Sometimes they publish articles such as “Mate, Hate is Great! A Philosophical Defense of Misogyny”; if you are approached to contribute to such a blog, refuse and write about the incident instead.
  5. Consider coming out in support of progressive student and community movements. Classics has a long history of regressive politics, and if we are serious about social justice and activism, we must speak out.
  6. Write to professional Classics organizations, including the Society for Classical Studies, and encourage them to take a stand against these groups. Samuel Huskey has written and shared a lovely example of such a letter.
  7. If you are so inclined, engage with the classical reception that these men produce. There is a narrative blooming that you can see in that Breitbart Guide to the Alt-Right, where the writers claim, “Skinheads, by and large, are low-information, low-IQ thugs driven by the thrill of violence and tribal hatred. The alternative right are a much smarter group of people — which perhaps suggests why the Left hates them so much. They’re dangerously bright.” But the Alt-Right are not “dangerously bright.” They are young men — if you’ll excuse the pun, the kids are alt-right — whose inane readings of classical texts often provide a window into their intellectual shortcomings.
  8. I am considering creating a Tumblr to document examples of Alt-Right Classics. If you are interested in contributing, contact the Eidolon team ([email protected]).

[Image: laugh3.gif]

This comment points out the cognitive dissonance, but didn't get a response for some reason..

Left academics have pushed identity politics for everyone except white men, and now you are panicking when the inevitable happens and white men jump on the identity politics bandwagon and go back and discover their own roots? The theory of cultural appropriation states that the Classics belong to white men and any other identity groups are engaging in gross cultural appropriation by trying to claim ownership over the works of the Great Men. So no Donna, you do not own the Classics and have no right to deny this to eager young white men full of curiosity about their roots.

As Steve Sailer points out:

Of course, Dr. Donna Zuckerberg’s brother happens to be the most elite white man of his generation, as measured in gigabucks, and also perhaps the most powerful due to his being the chief owner and operator of the world’s most powerful communications platform, Facebook.
[Image: EBKgCsq.png]

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

Little sister is trying to get out of her big brother's massive shadow by attacking enemies of the establishment. I'm sure that'll do it!

Classics is “the foundation of Western civilization and culture”...

...such ideas are a slippery slope to white supremacy

[Image: fuckthat.gif]

Why do these fucking losers only ever zero in on the same politically incorrect targets again and again?

I'm the King of Beijing!

"Mark Zuckerberg's sister has a boner for the manosphere."

"Cr33pin doesnt have a boner for Mark Zuckerbergs sister."

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

A large problem with our society today is the lack of study of the Classics. These progressive idiots pushed and pushed the identity politics and now one cannot participate in "something" because of "disagreements" thinking they own something not of their own creation. Its easy to take the least difficult path by acting like a totalitarian progressive. It seems Donna Zuckerburg is getting the wrong lesson from the Classics.....

"hey, wait a minute....aren't you the sister of Mark Zuckerburg the founder of Facebook?"

No matter what she does that is what people will remember.

This is a very glaring and instructive example of the penetration of leftist/SJW ideology into every nook and cranny of society. The entire purpose of studying Classics is that the ideas and values of the Greco-Roman tradition are (sometimes literally) written in stone. They are immutable. They are not open to change and interpretation. They are literally foundational. They are the bedrock of Western Civilization. You don't get to go back and retcon Plato into being an Afro-Caribbean hipster with an interest in women's issues. These people are literally trying to-write history to suit their modern political agenda. As the commenter astutely pointed out, this is gross cultural appropriation of the worst and most damning type - this is outright cultural theft. They are attempting to steal Classical culture and remake it in the image of social justice (their god).

And it's clear this Zuckerberg woman is a real piece of work. Her insecurity comes across in her writing (she is desperately in search of an avenue of self-importance to attach her name to). I can't imagine the sort of psychological strain she must be under. When you're a neurotic striver of the sort that she is, having to live with the fact that your goofy, Aspergerish brother became a multi-billionaire and culturally significant figure by the age of 25 while you're reduced to pimping the SJW narrative on some shitty website (which your moneybags brother is no doubt paying for) can't be good for one's feeling of self-worth.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Quote: (12-18-2016 07:57 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

"Mark Zuckerberg's sister has a boner for the manosphere."

"Cr33pin doesnt have a boner for Mark Zuckerbergs sister."
Atlanta Man has a boner for Mark Zukerberg's sister. If she is really about ending white supremacy she will have sex with me and have my children-or she is racist. I must have her.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Popular by association female SJW whose forte is the classics and has a beef with QC, roosh and Milo. A comic book writer can't script a better arch nemesis for Quintus Curtius. This some batman vs. joker level stuff right here. I look forward to QC dropping the debate gauntlet and her being shocked that the people she writes about are real.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

She is right that the classics are important. More men should read and study them. It's like wool being drawn from your eyes once you realize your criminalized thougts were once thought by the greatest minds of mankind.

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

KICK HER ASS QC!!!!

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Dr. Donna Zuckerberg? Did her brother pay for her Princeton PhD?

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

[Image: 1984+%281984%29+_004.jpg]
http://cultandexploitation.blogspot.de/2...-1984.html

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

For a person complaining about racism she sure doesn't mind reducing a varied selection of men from diferent periods, ethnicities and ideas into a general category chunk of "elite white men".
I suppose we can group Confucius , Genghis Khan and Miyamoto Musashi under the category of "elite yellow men" then?

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

I figure with her getting this recent attention, Mark Zuckerberg must be explicitly aware of Roosh, and the Manosphere, and the red pill. While I'm sure he disagrees, he probably is able to state some of the basic tenets of the red pill.

We always wonder how much of the red pill is known by public figures. People speculate how much Trump is aware of the manosphere. Most think he is, but we still have to speculate. It's interesting to realize such a major figure as Zuckerberg is explicitly aware.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Quote: (12-18-2016 07:43 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Why do these fucking losers only ever zero in on the same politically incorrect targets again and again?

You must be new around here.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Well, this will be fun.

'[She] runs a food blog'

A food blog. Bitch please.

[Image: 1485.gif]

This is a more honest and wholesome text from hellogiggles.com:

http://hellogiggles.com/author/donna-zuckerberg/

Donna Zuckerberg should be working on her dissertation on Ancient Greek tragedy and comedy, but somehow she always seems to find herself baking scones and then blogging about them. Follow her delicious adventures at sugarmountaintreats.com or on Facebook.

It's unfortunate that Donna does not feel free to devote even more time to what is clearly her true passion -- cooking, and baking in particular -- and is instead obliged to finish her "dissertation" and produce these worthless whiny texts on "Eidolon". It's an error and a waste of time, and it probably diminishes the quality of the scones (which should have mostly remained unblogged) and prevents them from being as dreamily delicious as they could be.

The diktats of Year Zero feminism that mandate the production of endless text of this kind by thousands of educated literary females of Donna's exact level of intelligence are enabled, among other things, by a basic confusion. Intelligent young (and not so young) females have always been the most avid consumers of literary text of all kinds, the most avid and haplessly given over readers -- because they are made mousily horny and excited by men who have persuasive powers and a way with words. So much of literature -- indeed, a great deal of literature that is conventionally highly regarded -- is ultimately quite worthless, but it finds its perfect and most receptive audience with each new generation of educated and intelligent young women whose tender quims it moistens and nourishes. And this is all as it should be -- an appropriate match of product and consumer if ever there was one.

The error lies in the idea that the avid consumers should become producers in their turn -- that because all these thousands upon thousands of literary females are so fundamentally sexually receptive to the least power and suavity of (male) text, they should therefore be encouraged to generate literary text themselves. It does not work that way, and it has produced a deluge of female "writing" and "blogging" of crushing triteness, mediocrity, vulgarity, and shrillness, and almost entirely devoid of any charm or saving grace. And it is one of the nightmarish qualities of this time that intelligent men are then, in turn, trained to dutifully consume this female text and attempt to take it seriously. The notion of an earnest male mind trying to make its way through a block of "serious" female literary text -- a piece of contemporary female fiction, say -- is one of the strict horror images available to the mind and it's something that one would rather not dwell on for too long.

In short, all this textual leaning-in by thousands of intelligent literary females scattered all over our cities and college campuses is really not all it's cracked up to be; it fills the air with the most worthless and offensively empty chatter which confuses and diminishes the minds of men obliged to take it seriously; and it takes something away from the quality of the scones and other goods these females could be lavishing attention on. That's really what you would call a lose-lose proposition.

What should be understood is that despite all this unfortunate logorrhea, the basic literary nature of the female has not changed; they still long to be readers that are swept away and sexually incited by the persuasive powers of male text. And it is also true that, for very good reasons, really powerful and persuasive male text has been in abeyance; there has been for a long time now a profound sameness and uniformity of all serious text, of all ostensibly different ideological flavors and varieties. That will change some day; a new text will emerge whose power and difference are evident to all and that renders all other text too dull and too weak to contemplate for very long -- and as part of its resonance, it will restore the literary female to her proper receptive place. That will be an enjoyable spectacle and I believe it will happen within our lifetimes.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Introducing the "Pepe Bunch":

[Image: combine_images.jpg]

On a side note, can we get some WB/WNB ?/10 ratings cranked out for her and her younger sister Arielle?

Discount their politics or implied politics for a second, guys.

Donna:

[Image: 0rU5Tbqm.jpg]

[Image: article-2140881-12F8C4DB000005DC-45_308x425.jpg]

[Image: 46685_8.jpg?itok=QFe2DFo-]

[Image: tumblr_m7gym4Q6m31qfqsn1o1_1280.jpg]

Arielle:

[Image: Zuckerberg_Arielle.jpg]

[Image: arielle-zuckerberg-wildfire-interactive.jpg]

[Image: main-thumb-15267-200-fte990Amwq27FhwIS8j...O9cNh.jpeg]

[Image: AAEAAQAAAAAAAAcFAAAAJDcxMjA0NjliLTlmNDYt...Y2Q0MQ.jpg]

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

I have a theory that a lot of these feminist bloggers that purposely target the manosphere do it solely so they can figure out their RVF WB/WNB ratings.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (12-18-2016 10:52 AM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

This is a more honest and wholesome text from hellogiggles.com:

http://hellogiggles.com/author/donna-zuckerberg/

Donna Zuckerberg should be working on her dissertation on Ancient Greek tragedy and comedy, but somehow she always seems to find herself baking scones and then blogging about them. Follow her delicious adventures at sugarmountaintreats.com or on Facebook.

It's unfortunate that Donna does not feel free to devote even more time to what is clearly her true passion -- cooking, and baking in particular -- and is instead obliged to finish her "dissertation" and produce these worthless whiny texts on "Eidolon". It's an error and a waste of time, and it probably diminishes the quality of the scones (which should have mostly remained unblogged) and prevents them from being as dreamily delicious as they could be.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Quote: (12-18-2016 11:02 AM)david.garrett84 Wrote:  

Introducing the "Pepe Bunch":

[Image: combine_images.jpg]

On a side note, can we get some WB/WNB ?/10 ratings cranked out for her and her younger sister Arielle?

Discount their politics or implied politics for a second, guys.

Donna:

[Image: 0rU5Tbqm.jpg]

[Image: article-2140881-12F8C4DB000005DC-45_308x425.jpg]

[Image: 46685_8.jpg?itok=QFe2DFo-]

[Image: tumblr_m7gym4Q6m31qfqsn1o1_1280.jpg]

Arielle:

[Image: Zuckerberg_Arielle.jpg]

[Image: arielle-zuckerberg-wildfire-interactive.jpg]

[Image: main-thumb-15267-200-fte990Amwq27FhwIS8j...O9cNh.jpeg]

[Image: AAEAAQAAAAAAAAcFAAAAJDcxMjA0NjliLTlmNDYt...Y2Q0MQ.jpg]
Donna is a 10 (a rich 9.5 or a poor 6) and she is the object of my desire. Arielle is a mother so a 5 (a rich 4.5 because chicks with kids are no fun and have stretched out vaginas a poor 3 because she is old too)

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

WB both

Donna anytime. Arielle on a dry spell.

It's funny how she is doing everything in her power to escape being a traditional housewife/motherly type but has her own baking/cooking blog.

All I see is a WNB yammerin' on about dumbass shit on the Internet. I didn't read her stupid article.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT