rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

UK Daily Mail: Free the Nipple campaign in NZ attracts unwanted attention

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...kland.html

Link slightly NSFW

Quote:Quote:

Women fight to Free the Nipple as they go topless on a New Zealand beach - but claim the protest attracted unwanted 'sexual' attention

A group of protesters stripped off at an Auckland beach on Saturday to fight for the Free the Nipple movement, but not all went to plan when they attracted the attention of curious, snap-happy tourists.

About 40 protesters rid themselves of their bras at Mission Bay, New Zealand, to stand behind the movement, which has been making serious waves right across the world.

Organiser Grace Blundell, 22, abandoned her top for the cause, which she said she felt extremely passionate about.

'Personally I want women to be able to have the choice, I want women to feel comfortable wearing whatever they want and not feel like they're being sexualised,' she said.

'I don't want to feel like I'm going to be judged by what I wear just because of my gender.'

The young New Zealand student said she was inspired to join the movement when she grew tired of 'cat calls' from men.

'It started from a young age even when I wasn't wearing revealing clothing,' she said.

'It taught me that my body was inherently sexual, and I definitely don't think that should be the case.'

As a result of these experiences, Ms Blundell said she felt the need to stand up for change, however controversial it might be.

Ms Blundell, a psychology and sociology student at Massey University in Albany, was just one of a group of both men and women, who felt the same desire for change.

Stripping down to just bikini bottoms on the beach on Saturday, Ms Blundell said she felt empowered, but also couldn't help but feel annoyed.

Although she said attention was good because it created greater awareness for the cause, she said today proved not all attention was good.

Groups of tourists and other beach-goers bombarded the protesters, pointing their cameras at them to take photos, as they looked on in amazement.

'Some were definitely taking photos in a sexual way,' she said.

And while it was 'strange' Ms Blundell said she tried to view it positively.

'By doing this we're helping our cause and normalising it,' she said.

'If I were to stand up and make a big deal about them taking photos, it would go against what we were doing.

'But it also definitely felt weird because they were taking photos in a sexual way, not taking them because they understood the point we were making.'

Ms Blundell said she found it difficult getting her point across to other curious beachgoers.

'One man asked me why we didn't choose to go to a nude beach, and I said "why haven't you asked that shirtless guy over there?"' she said.

'He looked dumbfounded, and I just explained to him that was the whole point.'

The 22-year-old said she understood there was a long way to go before change was plausible, but she said she saw light at the end of the tunnel.

She said the movement was inspired by the international Free the Nipple campaign which was itself inspired by the lesser-known male nipple liberation movement of the 1930s.

'Men weren't allowed to be topless until the late 1930s, it was just as illegal for them to show their nipples,' she said.

'But when they started protesting, the law was changed, along with social perception.

'I think a lot of people don't realise that, but the change they made makes me feel like this whole thing is possible.'

Ms Blundell said her passion for the cause was also inspired by Australian actor, model and DJ, Ruby Rose.

Ms Rose has been a public advocate for the movement, even posting controversial photos of herself with her nipple exposed online, only for them to be quickly deleted by various social media platforms.

What the F did they expect? A bunch of Japanese tourists are going to take photos of people at a "Free the Nipple" protest.

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Here is the young NZ student who felt joining a public nudist campaign would stop "catcalls" while wearing a bikini.

[Image: 3B76D00700000578-4043264-image-a-1_1481971247187.jpg]

they expected to have no consequences to their decisions because they are women

I said a while back that nothing good can come out of that wretched island country.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

She took good care of her titties. She is the one of the few who is not fully topless ironically.

"'It taught me that my body was inherently sexual, and I definitely don't think that should be the case.'"

Fucking idiotic, childish cunt right there.

L:219  F:29  V:9  A:6  3S:1

"Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink"

This is like any women who dresses like a slut on the weekend. If a guy she likes looks then thats ok, if a guy she doesnt, thats creepy. This protest is like all of their protests, attention whoring bullshit

He who dares wins - Del Boy

[Image: attachment.jpg35000]   

[Image: attachment.jpg35001]   

[Image: fs21vv.gif]

So brave.
So strong.

Fighting the worlds problems!

The Japanese understand the meaning of tits out, pics out.

[Image: 3B76ACE700000578-4043264-image-a-17_1481968902546.jpg]
Women were not alone in their protest, men passionate about the cause also joined in

Whiteknight - "So that's what a nipple looks like. My work here is done."

Great tits, and looking a bit like Katie Holmes with D cups in that first pic of the article. WB enthusiastically!

Quote: (12-17-2016 09:31 AM)ivansirko Wrote:  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...kland.html

Women fight to Free the Nipple as they go topless on a New Zealand beach - but claim the protest attracted unwanted 'sexual' attention

A group of protesters stripped off at an Auckland beach on Saturday to fight for the Free the Nipple movement

Here is the young NZ student who felt joining a public nudist campaign would stop "catcalls" while wearing a bikini.

[Image: 3B76D00700000578-4043264-image-a-1_1481971247187.jpg]

These women exhibit exactly classic contradictory
borderline mental illness behaviour

She probably started the whole thing to show the world that she's one of the few WB girls in New Zealand and she desperately needs help / sponsorship to get off that damned island.

The pic of the group sitting on the sand has one chick that is young but has some horrible tits. It must be very sad to be young but have gravity destroy your tits and leave them sagging.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (12-17-2016 10:10 AM)Sandstorm Wrote:  

"'It taught me that my body was inherently sexual, and I definitely don't think that should be the case.'"

Oh dear, what you think should be the case, and reality are two very different things.

Quote: (12-17-2016 07:01 PM)Gorgiass Wrote:  

[Image: 3B76ACE700000578-4043264-image-a-17_1481968902546.jpg]
Women were not alone in their protest, men passionate about the cause also joined in

Whiteknight - "So that's what a nipple looks like. My work here is done."

Great tits, and looking a bit like Katie Holmes with D cups in that first pic of the article. WB enthusiastically!

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sunglasses!

Fucking SUNGLASSES!

"NAH, I'M NOT LOOKING AT HER TITS... I'M LOOKING AT THE SAND IN FRONT OF HER!"

[Image: laugh5.gif]

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

I don't think there is anything strange about girls going top less in the right setting. Although it's still rare to see top less girls at the beach in NZ, it's common on many beaches in Europe, Australia, and even some more secluded beaches in Thailand. I've traveled with girlfriends who have happily gone top less, but in the right setting. And it certainly wasn't to make a spectacle or draw attention. And in general, nobody ever batted an eyelid or stopped to stare/take photos ..... although the tops generally go back on pretty quickly when groups of guys of a particular ethnic group (which I won't name but you can draw your own conclusions) begin to arrive.

These losers are protesting against prejudices that don't exist or are completely irrelevant. Because 99.99% of women don't have any desire to go top less except at the beach or by the pool. And when they do go top less in the appropriate setting, nobody gives a fuck or pays any attention other than givin the same subtle glance they would give to any girl wearing a full bikini.

It is doubtful that crowds of Asian tourists would have stopped to stare and take photos if they had simply been sunbathing topless. This whole protest is designed to draw attention to, (and therefore sexualize), their tits. And in the case of Miss Blundell above, what wonderful tits they are.

^ Horus,

The beef with these "topless protestors" is exactly what you illustrated---They want to falsely accuse innocent Asian tourists of "predatory" behaviour when the topless women themselves are parading their naked bodies for a public spectacle.

In Toronto, Canada a topless woman blindly conflated that a dark-skin Caribbean man who was filming the entire street during Pride Toronto 2016 was "harassing her". She walked in front of him for about four seconds, then turned around and falsely accused him of "harassing" her. Before the dark-skin Caribbean man could explain anything, he was accosted by an angry mob, in which he was later beaten up. Topless woman ran to police playing the victim.

Toronto Police failed to look at the situation, and instead, automatically presumed the Caribbean man to be the problem, in spite of the fact that the topless woman merely walked up to the cop, while Caribbean man was trying to explain his story, but kept on getting interrupted by police who kept on falsely accusing him of fabricated incidents, even when the cop claimed that he "wasn't there" to see the man being accosted.

The Toronto Police failed to listen to the Caribbean man's complaint that he was harassed, accosted & physically assaulted, and instead tried to verify his country of origin by repeatedly interrogating "Where you're from?", presumably because of his accent. Toronto Police later invents false accusations that Caribbean man "harassed" the topless woman without evidence.

Topless woman complains to another cop during another Pride event, and that cop threatens the man with arrest and seizure of camera. Lauren Southern was also being complained on, but Toronto Police knew that she was a journalist, and she wasn't doing anything wrong.

Luckily, I heard that a civil claim was served to Toronto Police seeking about 100,000$ in damages. Even though Canadian courts do not award that level of monetary compensation, a few Directors from Pride Toronto mysteriously resigned from their affluent job positions---All because a topless woman wanted to promote her feminist agenda and falsely accuse an innocent man of harassment while victimizing him for merely walking on the street.

It was told that any award for damages will be notified to Roosh by the complainant, and about 5% after those parasitical lawyer fees will be sent to him.

On a conservative note, if even 10,000$ is awarded in Canada for police discrimination, after the mandatory 30% lawyer fee (3,000$+13% tax), that leaves 5% of 7,000$, still 350$, & that is on the lowest award level. The lawyer anticipates that there should be at least a monetary compensation for at least 15,000$ at least, should there be a guilty verdict on the Toronto Police for discrimination. Canadian courts do not award that level of money compared in the United States of America.

In any case, a topless woman in Toronto caused Toronto Police & Pride Toronto to be sued in a civil setting. This is how people should deal with those feminazi agenda.

I urge anyone here who was accosted by topless/nude/naked feminazis to file civil litigation & sue those feminist backers such as police or pro-feminazi organizations which promote that topless feminist agenda.

I am not a lawyer, but I do encourage people to sue those topless feminazis because that is the only way to deal with those SJW losers who create DEFCOCK 1 wherever they go....

Quote: (12-19-2016 03:27 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

The pic of the group sitting on the sand has one chick that is young but has some horrible tits. It must be very sad to be young but have gravity destroy your tits and leave them sagging.

They've spent to much time "free" of a bra. Pencil test = fail.

Quote: (12-19-2016 12:12 PM)RBerkley Wrote:  

^ Horus,

The beef with these "topless protestors" is exactly what you illustrated---They want to falsely accuse innocent Asian tourists of "predatory" behaviour when the topless women themselves are parading their naked bodies for a public spectacle.

In Toronto, Canada a topless woman blindly conflated that a dark-skin Caribbean man who was filming the entire street during Pride Toronto 2016 was "harassing her". She walked in front of him for about four seconds, then turned around and falsely accused him of "harassing" her. Before the dark-skin Caribbean man could explain anything, he was accosted by an angry mob, in which he was later beaten up. Topless woman ran to police playing the victim.

Toronto Police failed to look at the situation, and instead, automatically presumed the Caribbean man to be the problem, in spite of the fact that the topless woman merely walked up to the cop, while Caribbean man was trying to explain his story, but kept on getting interrupted by police who kept on falsely accusing him of fabricated incidents, even when the cop claimed that he "wasn't there" to see the man being accosted.

The Toronto Police failed to listen to the Caribbean man's complaint that he was harassed, accosted & physically assaulted, and instead tried to verify his country of origin by repeatedly interrogating "Where you're from?", presumably because of his accent. Toronto Police later invents false accusations that Caribbean man "harassed" the topless woman without evidence.

Topless woman complains to another cop during another Pride event, and that cop threatens the man with arrest and seizure of camera. Lauren Southern was also being complained on, but Toronto Police knew that she was a journalist, and she wasn't doing anything wrong.

Luckily, I heard that a civil claim was served to Toronto Police seeking about 100,000$ in damages. Even though Canadian courts do not award that level of monetary compensation, a few Directors from Pride Toronto mysteriously resigned from their affluent job positions---All because a topless woman wanted to promote her feminist agenda and falsely accuse an innocent man of harassment while victimizing him for merely walking on the street.

It was told that any award for damages will be notified to Roosh by the complainant, and about 5% after those parasitical lawyer fees will be sent to him.

On a conservative note, if even 10,000$ is awarded in Canada for police discrimination, after the mandatory 30% lawyer fee (3,000$+13% tax), that leaves 5% of 7,000$, still 350$, & that is on the lowest award level. The lawyer anticipates that there should be at least a monetary compensation for at least 15,000$ at least, should there be a guilty verdict on the Toronto Police for discrimination. Canadian courts do not award that level of money compared in the United States of America.

In any case, a topless woman in Toronto caused Toronto Police & Pride Toronto to be sued in a civil setting. This is how people should deal with those feminazi agenda.

I urge anyone here who was accosted by topless/nude/naked feminazis to file civil litigation & sue those feminist backers such as police or pro-feminazi organizations which promote that topless feminist agenda.

I am not a lawyer, but I do encourage people to sue those topless feminazis because that is the only way to deal with those SJW losers who create DEFCOCK 1 wherever they go....

Racist SJWs?

[Image: laugh5.gif]

Whodathunkit?

Oddly enough, men can't walk around topless in most public places without being frowned upon either. It's just not the done thing.

Also, there's something about taking a picture of a topless woman without her consent using an iPad that just amps up the thirstiness factor by at least x4. And is that fucking kd lang stood next to him?

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

@ JWLZG

Yup.It appears to be apparent that there are forms of subtle, but noticeable forms of "micro-aggression" from these feminazis who are mainly of white complexion.

Example One: NYC light-skinned, Liberal-Jewish, feminazi walked down the streets of NYC for supposedly 10 hours to videotape a disproportionate amount of Black & Latino men by falsely accusing them of "sexual harassment" just for saying words like "Good morning", "Hello", etc.

Blindly conflating that Black, Hispanic men & other racial men of being sexual predators harassing women on the street in NYC, were found under pro-Democrat Jim Crow history in the U.S. south, when thousands of Black men were lynched because of the exact stereotype that Black men are "street harassing" white women on the street, excepting in this case, rather than a white knight mangina forming angry mobs to lynch black men, it is the armed police state who now acts like the white knight to protect these feminazi white womyn.

When Roosh, a multi-ethnic man of immigrant parents who can pass off as a Muslim man was falsely accused of being a "pro-rape" advocate by the Canadian media during his 2015 World Tour is no different than in Jim Crow when Black men were falsely generalized to be potential rapists on white women who deserve to be "lynched" to protect white women from rape.

This is exactly what the modern feminazi movement is beginning to sound like with their racist undertones which would make No-Nazis in Eastern Europe look like nationalists who don't prefer mass immigration, while the Western feminazis in Canada & USA appear to be the true racist people!!!!!