rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "leftover women" of China

A true story about hitting the wall.

Chinese men outnumber women. They're left behind by men who are better off. Women always look up, never across or down unless they are desperate.

There is some evidence that the sex-ratios are in fact not as skewed as had been supposed - that more girls have been born than supposed - but hidden and undeclared.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...-year.html

https://chinaperspectives.revues.org/1120

Here a quote from the second source:

"According to most Chinese official data, the sex ratio among the youngest age cohort 0-4 years was 106 boys in China in the late 1950s until the late 1970s, and had risen to 120 in 2001 (see Figure 4), and was over 121 by 200332. However, in 2000 the sex ratio was only 105 in the 15 to 19 age cohort, born between 1981 and 1985. If the sex ratio of that cohort when it was 0-4 years old in the early 1980s was 108 and later 105, that would indicate that a number of girls had appeared from nowhere (meaning they had never been registered) or, that so many had boys died thereby altering the sex ratio. The latter scenario is not very likely given that the overall mortality rate by sex was higher for girls. This would indicate how much caution must be employed when using these estimates. "

“The world is what it is; men who are nothing, who allow themselves to become nothing, have no place in it.”

- V.S Naipaul 'A Bend in the river'

These women in the video all look like shit but they still want it all. That's really what it comes down to.

Jesus how ugly chinese women get after 25? For Chinese men to not marry the few women that is left in china.

Quote: (12-16-2016 10:18 AM)puamgtow Wrote:  

Jesus how ugly chinese women get after 25? For Chinese men to not marry the few women that is left in china.

I have been to China many times in different parts of the country.
I never saw 1 single MILF there.

Also, this thread is relevant:

Which women / ethnicity age the best?
thread-41973.html

I just banged a left over Chinese woman an hour ago.

I'm the King of Beijing!

delete

“The world is what it is; men who are nothing, who allow themselves to become nothing, have no place in it.”

@ Suits

That's what I call thread-relevant research. Not poking around on the Internet but going out getting first-Hand knowledge.

Kudos to you

This thread is a duplicate of this one from 2012:

China's Leftover Women
thread-16773.html

Quote: (12-16-2016 10:47 AM)Mercenary Wrote:  

thread-41973.html

Got to disagree Mercenary. Enjoyed myself with a couple of them - not at the same time.

Quote: (12-16-2016 10:47 AM)Mercenary Wrote:  

thread-41973.html

This is interesting. Among a lot of men I know, Asian women are considered a "safe bet" to not get fat/ugly as they age, esp. compared to a lot of ethinicities who are hot when they're young then hit the wall hard, like most Mediterraneans

Quote: (12-16-2016 11:42 AM)R_Niko Wrote:  

This is interesting. Among a lot of men I know, Asian women are considered a "safe bet" to not get fat/ugly as they age, esp. compared to a lot of ethinicities who are hot when they're young then hit the wall hard, like most Mediterraneans

Chinese women don't get fat as they age...that's for sure. They usually stay thin.
But their voices become awful to listen to, their personalities become nasty, and their skin and faces age terribly.

You ever been to a Chinese restaurant run by traditional Chinese ? Usually the person bossing everyone around is a very ill tempered, shouting, short haired, over 35 yo, dragon lady.

If you want an Asian girl whose body, face and personality age well and softly, go for Japanese.

Quote: (12-16-2016 11:49 AM)Mercenary Wrote:  

Chinese women don't get fat as they age...that's for sure. They usually stay thin.
But their voices become awful to listen to, their personalities become nasty, and their skin and faces age terribly.

You ever been to a Chinese restaurant run by traditional Chinese ? Usually the person bossing everyone around is a very ill tempered, shouting, short haired, over 35 yo, dragon lady.

If you want an Asian girl whose body, face and personality age well and softly, go for Japanese.

That was true in the past, but now this generation of women under 30 all use the same high end skin care and have a sensitive diet and basic fitness routine as the Japanese and Koreans.

Unless they don't give a shit, which is highly likely if they are 'leftover women' in a country where men outnumber women by a large amount.

Lots of hot Chinese women would often rather be a #2 mistress of a baller than settle for any man their level. Below? Ha, not even an option unless they one of the few lucky Chinese to actually fall in love.

Quote: (12-16-2016 12:42 PM)Laner Wrote:  

That was true in the past, but now this generation of women under 30 all use the same high end skin care and have a sensitive diet and basic fitness routine as the Japanese and Koreans.

Living in Beijing, I don't see strong evidence of this being a meaningful trend.

Sure, the girls do spend a ton of money on skin products, but the diets of even rich people are piss poor.

Chinese live only to "win" at life, which means eating a 90% rice and noodle diet with a few vegetables and trace amounts of pork thrown in for good measure, so that they can save as much money as possible to occasionally eat at places that the people they regard as "losers" can't afford.

And all the stress and poor sleeping habits that the school system here stipulates can't be good for their overall health either.

Then their is the inescapable issue of bad genetics, which is not a problem every in China, but it means that virtually every Hebei area girl is a 5 even at a relatively young age (20).

I'm the King of Beijing!

Many Chinese women are extremely demanding when it comes to finding a marriage partner. I do not envy the average Chinese man. Chinese women are extremely pragmatic, to the point of ruthlessness. The stereotype of the Dragon Lady didn't materialize out of nowhere. Not to say you won't find a sweet Chinese girl here and there. I had one as an ex-gf. Still, I'm under no illusions that she was with me in part because she thought i was a "good deal". Part of the reason why I'm not really down with Chinese girls as much as I might have been in the past is that they have all of the pragmatism of a man, but very little bit of the warmth of a woman. Maybe this isn't true in certain provinces that are far away from the urban areas, but urbanized Chinese women rub me wrong.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Nonsense. These women were never good looking to begin with.

Hot women that take care of themselves will look good all the way into their late 30s, at the very least.

I think a lot of it has to do with the horrible diet and environmental pollution that is rampant in China. Anyone that has even a cursory understanding of hormones and the endocrine system within the human body knows it is an easy balance to disrupt. When you have massive environmental shocks to that system, you get all kinds of sickness, skin problems, mental issues and so forth. The Chinese ruling class don't give a shit about poisoning millions of their countrymen as long as they make a buck. A lot of these shortsightedness shows up in the form of poor physical and mental health from the lower classes who can't afford simple things like clean drinking water or non-toxic food. It is really rather tragic.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Its also bad genetics, what I mean is inbreeding, there is alot of incest in the rural area. Nothen new. Kings and emperors of the old world and new world always inter marriage,

If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of.
– Bruce Lee

One must give value, but one must profit from it too, life is about balance

Quote: (12-16-2016 10:26 PM)HOD Wrote:  

Its also bad genetics, what I mean is inbreeding, there is alot of incest in the rural area. Nothen new. Kings and emperors of the old world and new world always inter marriage,

True, which is why some of the ugliest women in the world are often from Muslim countries. The constant in-breeding and tribalism has literally killed IQ, upped the hostility factor and kept beauty depressed. In England, a recent research paper found that a full one in four "British" Pakistani Muslims had married their first cousin! A simple Google search will show you that Paki women aren't exactly lining the modeling runways around the world. Inbreeding needs to die.

It's funny how this documentary wanted to portray women as terrible victims when the Chinese version of a man like me aka a man who doesn't have shit, wasn't handed shit, and wants to come up, won't even be able to sniff a marriage without a house or lost of $$$. That leaves him the PUA or MGTOW option, and that's it. And I'm far from being a Chinese expert, but I can tell that Game works like a charm on these leftover women!

The best policy for Chinese women is that you should rent them, and not buy them (best policy for most women actually)...in that you should just bang them for a month or two and replace them at the first sign of bullshit.

The longer I'm here the less I like the women. I'll still fuck them of course - but if the test comes out positive, we're headed immediately to the 死宝贝医生, and if she doesn't want to do that, I'm vapor and she's stuck raising a half foreign baby on her own.

Not that good ones aren't out there, but I have friends that bought Chinese (meaning they knocked up and were therefore forced to marry them), and I don't think I would consider any of them as being 'happy'. I won't detail the problems and the kids are lovely, but they all have lots of bullshit marital issues, which to my outside perspective appear to be imaginary shit made up by the girl.

Again they aren't all like that...just like 90% of them are. And even if you do luck into a nice, sweet Chinese girl who cooks and cleans and fucks and takes care of you - even then, you're going to still have to deal with her family, who will usually be low class nongs who spit everywhere, smoke and drink baijiu constantly and expect you, the foreign husband, to foot the bill so their daughter can just stay in with the kid (and pollute its mind with backwards Chinese bullshit) and so they can play mahjong all day at the teahouse with their friends.

And as to the leftover women, yes, most of them had their shot at marriage when they were younger, but the guy wasn't tall enough, or didn't make enough money, or her parents didn't like him or whatever. I've said before and will say again now; ladies you can always do better - until the day comes when you can't.

Quote: (12-16-2016 07:35 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (12-16-2016 12:42 PM)Laner Wrote:  

Living in Beijing, I don't see strong evidence of this being a meaningful trend.

Sure, the girls do spend a ton of money on skin products, but the diets of even rich people are piss poor.

Chinese live only to "win" at life, which means eating a 90% rice and noodle diet with a few vegetables and trace amounts of pork thrown in for good measure, so that they can save as much money as possible to occasionally eat at places that the people they regard as "losers" can't afford.

And all the stress and poor sleeping habits that the school system here stipulates can't be good for their overall health either.

Then their is the inescapable issue of bad genetics, which is not a problem every in China, but it means that virtually every Hebei area girl is a 5 even at a relatively young age (20).

Yeah I forget how average to ugly girls in Beijing are, just look at that video.

Like suits said, they spend all their income on superficial shit and end up with dumpling soft bodies from their 99% carb diets and have horrible skin from the polluted air they pump through their system.

If only asian women had tits... [Image: sad.gif]

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (12-17-2016 01:56 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

If only asian women had tits... [Image: sad.gif]

Some do, and when they do, they are the best tits in the world. Nipple to mound ratio is exceptional