rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fake news media launches hit job against manosphere

Three new articles popped up in the past 24 hours that attempt to link us to the evil alt right. I noticed because ROK was getting traffic from fake news sites.

Putting the 'Neo' Back in 'Neo-Nazi'

Quote:Quote:

Nobody in their right mind would call Return of Kings a bastion of human decency. But when I became a regular (if resistant) reader of the site, most of its vitriol was reserved for predictable targets—especially Muslims and SJWs (“social justice warriors”). While its writers have dabbled in barely-coded anti-Semitism in the past, others have argued against it—though their gradual shift became clear in July with the article “Is Antisemitism Genuine Bigotry Or A Practical Counterdefense Against A Powerful Tribe?” Roosh V, a “neomasculine” man with a poor imitation of a Duck Dynasty beard, has gone from arguing in February that “The Alt Right Is Worse Than Feminism In Attempting To Control Male Sexual Behavior” to saying in August, “While we are not officially an alt right site, we share much overlap with them in the general alternative sphere.” (He also refuses to denounce Richard Spencer for his recent forays into blatant Nazi rhetoric.)

http://jezebel.com/putting-the-neo-back-...1789743928

Men’s-Rights Activists Are Finding a New Home With the Alt-Right

RooshV’s first foray into the alt-right appears to have been his review of Kevin MacDonald’s The Culture of Critiques titled, “The Damaging Effects Of Jewish Intellectualism And Activism On Western Culture.” Thanks to the review, he was invited to attend a conference hosted by the National Policy Institute (a white-nationalist think tank whose president recently gave a speech at Texas A&M University). Certain extremely racist factions of the alt-right were displeased by his presence because, well, he’s not white. So RooshV concluded that the alt-right is “worse than feminism in attempting to control male sexual behavior” and “formally split” with the movement, despite the fact that he continued to espouse its ideologies.

When Trump won, RooshV saw it as a victory for the PUA movement. “I’m in a state of exuberance that we now have a President who rates women on a 1-10 scale in the same way that we do and evaluates women by their appearance and feminine attitude,” he wrote. “We may have to institute a new feature called ‘Would Trump bang?’ to signify the importance of feminine beauty ideals that cultivate effort and class above sloth and vulgarity.”

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/12/mens-rig...right.html

How the alt-right’s sexism lures men into white supremacy

Gamergate-inspired violence also presaged the wave of hate crimes that have been reported since the election. Examples from the past two years include the threat of a mass shooting at a major public university because the university hosted Gamergate enemy Anita Sarkeesian; the many pro-rape statements made on PUA hubs and social media accounts by prominent pickup artists like the notorious internet troll Roosh V, who bragged about committing rape; and finally, the 2014 mass stabbing and shooting of six UC Santa Barbara students by Elliot Rodger, a man who fortified his misogyny and sense of alienation via the incel communities he frequented online.

In light of the misogyny that seems permanently embedded within alt-right culture, it probably shouldn’t come as a surprise that the movement’s favored presidential candidate also once bragged about sexually assaulting women. Trump may not fit the pattern of online activity that leads so many men to the alt-right fold, but he has planted himself within an online alt-right echo chamber. His ideas are informed by and emboldening to a growing collective of men who view the subordination of women as both part of a functional society and a stepping stone to a larger movement: one steeped in fascist ideology and willing to openly champion hate as a political cause.

http://www.vox.com/culture/2016/12/14/13...ecruitment

[Image: PKOe1v.gif]

All three articles were written by unattractive women (the Jezebel article was written by Mark Zuckerberg's sister).

[Image: 0rU5Tbqm.jpg]

[Image: page-media-mingle-2016-claire-landsbaum.jpg]

[Image: me.jpg]

Would not bang!

[Image: zoIwOP.gif]

Should start seeing more red pill converts soon. Articles like those make men investigate and end up liking what they see.

I used to hate how SJW's lie and bash my head against a wall because of it.

First, your beard is magnificent, not a Duck Dynasty wannabe but a woman of her character, of course, cannot appreciate that.

Second, Gamergate inspired violence? The Hell?

Third, hate crimes since the election? More hate hoaxes.

Fourth, when did you brag to commit rape? Is that essay still triggering them?

Fifth, Elliot Rodger killed people due to a lack of masculinity not because he was a misogynist.

Sixth, subordination? You mean natural gender roles where men assume the roles of a leader with its perks, benefits AND duties. Modern women want the perks and benefits but none of the work. Sorry, it does not work that way. Men, true men, know that, woman have shown that they do not.

Seventh, fascist ideology? Jesus Christ, this coming from true fascists who use the government’s power of threat and incarceration to further their cause.

On, on and on they lie. But thank God for the alternative media because the People have seen and recognized them as False Prophets what they truly are. Pepe shall lead the way into a better future, along with Trump, 1 - 10 scaling, WYB? and an imperial Vandyke.

Romans 8:31 - 'What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?'

My notes.

Mike Cernovich Compilation 2015 | 2016

The Gold from Bold

They can't accept reality. Plus with their education being notable only for Harry Potter & The Hunger Games. All they can write is juvenile fantasy.

Worth reflecting on why these tinkerbell dykes have jobs at all.

Clickbait. Because traditional, masculine, fact-based news media is no longer financially viable.

You are all celebrating this downfall – but it's producing precisely the kind of crap you despise.

How does that make sense?

The catcall of fake news is a zero sum game. Not saying you started it, but still.

An example of this by Jenkins in today's Guardian: "Pale, stale males are the last group it’s OK to vilify".

They know that by showing this to a large audience they're giving it more mass right? [Image: lol.gif]

When a woman decides to be sexy, she's competing against half of the human race. But when a woman decides to be smart, she's competing with the entire human race, (which wasn't a smart thing for these typists to decide).

This provides proof that media coordination continues to go on, long after Journo-list was caught and closed.

You're seeing how fake news is manufactured, with an emphasis on using multiple outlets to publish the same or similar stories inside of a specific time frame.

The goal of course is to push the narrative to the top of the news cycle, as they've just done successfully with the 'Russia hacked muh election' meme.

A good counter-attack to these coordinated hit jobs must be developed to win the Meme Wars of 2017 and beyond.

Hopefully Emperor Trump, being very media-savvy, has something in mind already.

[Image: pwmJEiN.gif]

They think we're evil and we think they're retards.

They still don't understand most people either don't pay attention to them or think they're all crazy. They still don't get how Trump was elected.

They still think they can denigrate poorly defined, unorganized groups of people who simply share the philosophical belief of individualism.

They don't understand the people they're attacking are friendly neighbors, helpful coworkers, and benevolent bosses. People far more interested in tilling their humble fields but are forced, under unwarranted opposition, to take up the sword and go to war...vote Trump and take a stand against such ridiculousness.

As long as we protect the Bill of Rights (specifically the 1st Amendment), let them wallow in their own filth of lies and self-deception.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

One of the many disasters caused by feminism is that heinously ugly women like these 3 'journalists' are given a platform to whine about various 'issues'.

All their 'concerns' come back to the fact they know their SMV is extremely low and they want to somehow change that.

Steve Sailer has written about this already:

Sailer's Law of Female Journalism: The most heartfelt articles by female journalists tend to be demands that social values be overturned in order that, Come the Revolution, the journalist herself will be considered hotter-looking.

Here is the deal with the "manosphere" as I see it-
It is all men and it is defined by male characteristics. The only thing we all agree on is we like to fuck chicks(except for Jack Donovan), everything else is up for debate. There are white dudes who are White Nationalist, there are white dudes who are not- They both frequent these male oriented sites we call the "manosphere" where women are not really welcome but some are tolerated. Most people that are liberal are not used to all male spaces and males disagreeing yet continuing to interact. The Manosphere is not the Alt Right, but it gets discussed a lot here because men tend to talk politics. This attempt to connect the Alt Right to the Manosphere is weird to me because everyone here knows that I am black(so not racist against blacks),I date all races(so i do not care about race mixing), I don't care for Richard Spencer, I do not support the Alt Right (I openly mock them) and yet I clearly get along with most of the people on RVF. I think that leftist writers, especially females, cannot fathom that men don't have to agree with each other to have discussions online. Hell, Delicious Tacos was a Hillary Supporter and as liberal as it gets and everyone here likes his writing (I even bought both his books!).

Also WB and impregnate Mark Zuckerburg's sister for legacy reasons. She may be plain but with my genetics the kids would be awesome(biracial and tall, height is autosomal dominant) , and set for life with great connections. I feel she can be dominated and she looks submissive and with work could clean up nice. It would also be funny as hell to have 6'5, light skinned(black), Jewish boys running around.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

When will these silly cunts learn-

1. The more you talk about us the more power you and followers you bring us (Trump Election Campaign)
2. Thanks for the free ROK RVF Clicks
3. They always double down, never realizing the points they fail.
4. Trump never assaulted anyone, TL;DR "I don't need to chase pussy, it comes to me being rich and famous"
5. There is plenty of members who do not align themselves with the Alt-Right just because they support Trump.

Maybe a 'welcome curious clickbait readers' article is in order to greet the new spike in visitors.

The striesand effect is starting to get funny.

It doesn't happen often (because I dont bring redpill up in conversations), but when this kind of talk happens in my personal life I've started resorting to agree and amplify. Things like "I came this close to being voted grand wizard of the klan this year."

There are a couple weak points in their narrative that may be worth attacking. 'Islamophobic' in particular. Many of our manosphere writers admire Islam for how it keeps their women in line. A few prominent entries gushing over how muslim men dominate their women would pull that arrow out of their quiver pretty quick.

I agree with the others, Roosh's beard is magnificent.

The problem with the MSM is that it continues to use the same (il)logic that many females use.

"Oh my god. Becky wore pink today and Samantha wore pink yesterday, and we hate Samantha because she dated Chad whose dad once called our good friend Paula a rancid slut. That means Becky thinks Paula is a rancid slut because she wore pink like Samantha, so Becky is literally the biggest bitch ever."

Quote: (12-15-2016 01:25 PM)Silver_Tube Wrote:  

Maybe a 'welcome curious clickbait readers' article is in order to greet the new spike in visitors.

The striesand effect is starting to get funny.

It doesn't happen often (because I dont bring redpill up in conversations), but when this kind of talk happens in my personal life I've started resorting to agree and amplify. Things like "I came this close to being voted grand wizard of the klan this year."

There are a couple weak points in their narrative that may be worth attacking. 'Islamophobic' in particular. Many of our manosphere writers admire Islam for how it keeps their women in line. A few prominent entries gushing over how muslim men dominate their women would pull that arrow out of their quiver pretty quick.

I agree with the others, Roosh's beard is magnificent.

[Image: kqiu9.gif]

Quote: (12-15-2016 01:29 PM)Serious Sam Wrote:  

The problem with the MSM is that it continues to use the same (il)logic that many females use.

"Oh my god. Becky wore pink today and Samantha wore pink yesterday, and we hate Samantha because she dated Chad whose dad once called our good friend Paula a rancid slut. That means Becky thinks Paula is a rancid slut because she wore pink like Samantha, so Becky is literally the biggest bitch ever."

Excellent analogy and hilarious girl-logic paragraph.

Golf clap.

Quote: (12-15-2016 01:29 PM)Serious Sam Wrote:  

I recently spent a day at an office doing indoc paperwork and computer based training bullshit, anyway I was stuck in a fucking cubicle for eight hours and surrounded by a dozen or so women and they chatted like this all day, it almost drove me insane, I don't know how office guys do it.

I first discovered ROK from people bashing it on social media.

You created this. You made us.

This is so true, it really is.

We are the response to our culture.

A response due to the murder of masculinity.

Quote: (12-15-2016 01:44 PM)scotian Wrote:  

I recently spent a day at an office doing indoc paperwork and computer based training bullshit, anyway I was stuck in a fucking cubicle for eight hours and surrounded by a dozen or so women and they chatted like this all day, it almost drove me insane, I don't know how office guys do it.

My stress levels have been way down ever since I started working in a female-free environment. Less bureaucracy, backstabbing, and an overall happier workplace.

I first discovered ROK from people bashing it on social media.

You created this. You made us.

This is so true, it really is.

We are the response to our culture.

A response due to the murder of masculinity.

I discovered ROK when some girl I knew from middle school posted an article about the female boxing team waiting to beat up a bunch of pro rape guys. I thought it sounded stupid, that nobody was openly pro rape, and chose to look it up. I've been a regular there ever since, and then slowly migrated over here. I know I'm not alone in this.

I came in because some hardcore liberal I didn't like posted Tuth's Slut Tell article. Shit hard me rolling because of how accurate and funny it was. Been here since.

So yeah. They made me and they're making more people like me. Been harping about it since I joined this forum, but feminism and liberalism is on its way out. Anyone that's cool and fit I know even in real life has long since distanced themselves from that bilge while being atleast purple pill.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

The left will continually do this with the old media/fake media sources.

They are literally fighting for their livelihoods and for the narrative.

Trump was a YUGE nail in the coffin of the old media, so they double down.

It won't stop, this is just the start, and Trump hasn't even got in office yet.

Wasn't Jezebel refusing to give us evil villains any further news coverage? I guess something must have changed their mind. I don't think its Trumps election.... so why now?

Maybe they feel forced to acknowledge and demonize the manosphere due to the tide turning against them. It is clear that the blog circuit changed the game this election cycle, that our jargon has reached the public consciousness so ignoring is not working.

I feel like we should move into attack formation somehow, insult their degeneracy bonecracker style perhaps.

I feel like we should move into attack formation somehow, insult their degeneracy bonecracker style perhaps.

Why bother? The fake news is dying. The sites sent me a few dozen hits and now it's finished. These 3 articles had zero impact. I doubt people even read them.