rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2017 Presidential Inauguration (ceremony and protests)
017 Presidential Inauguration (ceremony and protests)
Looks like Soros-sponsored protesters are going hard on trying to shut it down. Their goal is to force it out of the public space and behind closed doors.

Their main organizing platform is http://disruptj20.org. I subscribed to their email list. Here's their plan:

Quote:Quote:

On Friday, January 20, 2017, Donald Trump will be inaugurated as President of the United States. We call on all people of conscience to shut down the ceremonies. If Trump is inaugurated at all, let it happen behind closed doors, showing the world that the vast majority of people in the U.S. do not support his presidency nor consent to his rule.

Last night, more than 200 people attended the first #DisruptJ20 mass meeting to share why they're resisting and to get organized. The DC Counter-Inaugural Welcoming Committee is organizing mass housing, a convergence space, medical support, legal support, and is plugging in the thousands of activists who want to disrupt Trump’s inauguration.

We cannot do this alone! We need your help. Will you chip in $25, $50, or $100 and help us resist Trump? Any money that we raise will go to digital infrastructure, medical spaces during the protest, mass housing, and food & convergence space for meetings.

We are planning to shut down the January 20, 2017, presidential inauguration ceremonies through a mass mobilization of people from across the United States and a series of coordinated direct actions. This mobilization will set the tone of resistance for the next four years, and will focus on training, political education, and building grassroots activist networks among communities who will bear the brunt of Trump’s right-wing assault.
The world will be a better place when soros is no longer in it. I can't wait for that greedy old bastard to die
Looks like that organization was able to get a permit to demonstrate in McPherson Square, which is a US National Park (seriously) about two blocks from the north lawn of the White House, which is where the inaugural parade terminates if I understand correctly. That's a long way from the Capital Bldg where the inauguration will take place. If they're threatening to take their protest outside of the park, then the US Park Service should be notified so they can pull their permit. Then, if they show up anyway they'll be conducting an illegal assembly and can be arrested.

I reported it to the Park Service's tip line.
Time to disrupt the disruption. Punch back twice as hard.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage
US is lucky because people will not allow anyone to take Trumps presidency away. A lot of states still have that cowboy culture, they'll take to the streets to defend democracy and freedom if necessary. All these investigations etc are to destroy Trumps legitimacy but it will backfire.
Quote: (12-13-2016 02:40 PM)TheWhiteWolf Wrote:  

The world will be a better place when soros is no longer in it. I can't wait for that greedy old bastard to die

Unfortunately, George's son Alexander will most likely take over and continue in his father's footsteps once the old man croak.

I'll be throwing a party when he starts his new job as a ruler of Hell.
Check out the paragraph at the bottom of the #DisruptJ20 website. [Image: tard.gif]

#DisruptJ20 does not collaborate with law enforcement.
It will be a tough day for law enforcement; I don't know what usually happens in these sort of situations post 9/11. Will the national guard be on the streets as a show of force ?
There should be really be an investigation into this, judging by the obvious connection between Soros and protesters who are open about committing criminal offences.
Quote: (12-13-2016 02:35 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

If Trump is inaugurated at all, let it happen behind closed doors, showing the world that the vast majority of people in the U.S. do not support his presidency nor consent to his rule.

[Image: jordan.gif]

I suppose that would make Jill Stein the winner of the popular vote?

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty
Quote: (12-13-2016 04:48 PM)budoslavic Wrote:  

Unfortunately, George's son Alexander will most likely take over and continue in his father's footsteps once the old man croak.

He rather take selfies with politicians and B list celebs. It's obvious he doesn't have the sociopathic motivation as his father.
Fuck these assholes. I'm not letting a bunch of thugs, limp-wristed manginas and cry babies get in the way of me MAGAing on the 20th. Any of you deplorables throwing down in NYC?

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
This is their propaganda video:

TLDR Version: Cause as much civil unrest, trouble and violence as possible.

Then they were issued a permit by the US government to operate out of a DC National Park...?

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

We will use all our connections in the CIA, FBI, FSB, MI6 and MOSSAD and pair him with a radical feminist.

That will take care of him. Instead of doing ruckus, he will spend the rest of his life hiding in a closet.

That is a worse fate than death, in my opinion.
I understand we should be vigilant, but this stood out (my bold emphasis):

Last night, more than 200 people attended the first #DisruptJ20 mass meeting to share why they're resisting and to get organized. The DC Counter-Inaugural Welcoming Committee is organizing mass housing, a convergence space, medical support, legal support, and is plugging in the thousands of activists who want to disrupt Trump’s inauguration.

Mass housing? Come on. All the DC hotels and AirBnB's are sold the fuck out, what are they going to do, pitch a bunch of tents?

200 people for the first "mass meeting?"

They will get more supporters, but this will just make some noise and not accomplish even a tenth of their goal. They'll probably garnish more support for Trump long term because they'll be violent against Trump supporters of all backgrounds and will attack law enforcement.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Lol that guy looks like a total pussy
200 people showed up at the "mass meeting," which I'd assume was more or less a semi-private affair.

That means that maybe 50-100 will show up for the protest on Jan. 20th. Another low-energy affair for the loser liberals. Sad!

Another gem from their website:

If you can’t make it to Washington, DC on January 20, take to the streets wherever you are. We call on our comrades to organize demonstrations and other actions for the night of January 20. There is also a call for a general strike to take place. Organize a walkout at your school now. Workers: call out sick and take the day off. No work, no school, no shopping, no housework. #DisruptJ20

Yes, there's definitely going to be a general strike among the white, working-class laborers who voted for Trump. Most employers would consider a false sick day a cause for termination.

You can tell that these people haven't held real jobs.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.
Once Trump officially becomes president, he can task the secret service pursuant to federal law (18 U.S.C. section 3056 (e), as follows:

(1) When directed by the President, the United States Secret Service is authorized to participate, under the direction of the Secretary of Homeland Security, in the planning, coordination, and implementation of security operations at special events of national significance, as determined by the President.
(2) At the end of each fiscal year, the President through such agency or office as the President may designate, shall report to the Congress—
(A) what events, if any, were designated special events of national significance for security purposes under paragraph (1); and
(B) the criteria and information used in making each designation.
(f) Under the direction of the Secretary of Homeland Security, the Secret Service is authorized, at the request of any State or local law enforcement agency, or at the request of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, to provide forensic and investigative assistance in support of any investigation involving missing or exploited children.
Quote: (12-13-2016 08:32 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

I understand we should be vigilant, but this stood out (my bold emphasis):

Mass housing? Come on. All the DC hotels and AirBnB's are sold the fuck out, what are they going to do, pitch a bunch of tents?

200 people for the first "mass meeting?"

They will get more supporters, but this will just make some noise and not accomplish even a tenth of their goal. They'll probably garnish more support for Trump long term because they'll be violent against Trump supporters of all backgrounds and will attack law enforcement.

I'm going to be an optimist here as well. This is going to be January in DC with pro trump people swarming the streets.

This is going to be as disruptive as the RNC in Cleveland was.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
The only thing they will even come close to "shutting down" is the nearest Starbucks as they push the latte machine to its limits. Disrupting Trump rallies controlled by local police - who were in many cases told to stand down by complicit mayors - is one thing, but a presidential inauguration is completely different animal.

US Secret Service, FBI, US Capital Police etc will know what people are doing before they even do it. Nothing will be disrupted to any meaningful degree, they will be sequestered to their approved corner, and the idiots who decide to be extra stupid will be swiftly hauled away.

Let the pathetic and soon to be forgotten stomp their feet and cry. There will be thousands of great patriots cheering Trump along the way and we will all celebrate this, the sweetest of victories, ushering in an era unlike any before.

Americans are dreamers too
Can this be something to bring RICO charges against Soros?

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""
Bikers for Trump were able to secure a permit for John Marshall Park, which is right off Pennsylvania Avenue and near the Capitol Building. Primo location. In the past they've helped form buffers between the commies and Trump supporters. The commies won't mess with them.

The various police agencies in DC are fairly adept at bottling up protests. The DC World Bank protest caused no damage or disruption 15 years ago, for example, because the police kept a lid on it. Something like 75% of the police in DC are black. So, whenever you get left-wing protests in DC you end up with images of white hippies screaming, cursing, and threatening black men and women police officers. It's not a good image for the left, but they don't seem to care.
As usual, president Trump knows the best form of counter-attack.

Simply outnumber these protesting lefty losers.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/809790978332786689][/url]
2017 United States Presidential Inauguration Day is fifteen days away.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/OldRowRadChicks/status/817146664863600641?lang=en][/url]
Quote: (12-13-2016 02:35 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

If Trump is inaugurated at all, let it happen behind closed doors, showing the world that the vast majority of people in the U.S. do not support his presidency nor consent to his rule.

[Image: jordan.gif]