rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What countries are best for threesomes?

I sometimes have threesomes with my LTR and other girls, and I'd like to do it more often.

I am planning quite a bit of traveling with her to Asia, Europe, and South America. I was wondering in which countries it will be the easiest to have a threesome. Normally I approach the girls, but occasionally she does too.

Basically, I'm not sure if the conventional wisdom applies here. For instance, the Philippines and Thailand are both great for me, but since the Philippines is a Catholic country, will that make it harder to arrange threesomes?

Kuwait. Mammals and camels

[Image: troll.gif]

Dude there are websites for that kind of shit..

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

I dunno, but actually the best city for thrinder/feeld I've been to was actually Chicago. Recent places I've been, including Scandinavia, Paris, Montenegro, and Moscow actually not that great for thrinder (Paris perhaps was ok). Miami was also good, but talent looked better in Chicago.

Can't speak to Philippines but Colombia is pretty Catholic and I've done groups here.

The Philippines.