rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Vape / Vapers Lounge

The Vape / Vapers Lounge

The Vape / Vapers Lounge.

I’m hoping for this thread to be a place where all of us who have chosen to switch from smoking cigarettes to vaping can share experiences / why we switched / liquid and mod experiences and just general waffle.
Feel free to contribute in any way to this thread as I’m not the most knowledgeable when it comes to the technical details.

Glossary of vaping terms : Link

What is Vaping?
(Definition courtesy of VaperSoul)

“Vaping can be defined as the act of inhaling water vapor through a personal vaporizer (the vaper’s tobacco-free version of the traditional cigarette).

Vaping is an alternative to smoking. It’s like smoking minus several of the adverse effects of the latter: no bad smell and bad breath, no cigarette burns, no more dirty ashtrays, less likelihood of getting cancer and other smoking-affiliated illnesses – you get the drift.

In short, vaping is the name given to the use of a vaporizer. The process involves applying heat to a liquid which generates vapor. The user, called a vaper (smoker in traditional cigarette circles) gets their nicotine hit through inhaling the almost odourless vapor (smoking equivalent of ‘smoke’) “

Instead of me filling this thread with information majority of people already know please refer to the link below for a full run down to bring you up to speed.

Link

My history

I’ve been vaping coming up to 2 years, prior to that I was smoking since the age of 16. Around 4 years ago, I started to develop a cough that wouldn’t budge. I was waking up coughing and randomly experiencing fits of it during the day.

I had some success in the past with the Nicotine patches but eventually I would end up smoking again. A friend of mine had started vaping and I asked him if I could borrow one of his spare mods (Cool Fire Plus) and the tank that comes with it (ISUBG)

I bought a bottle of SOMA from Frisco Vapor (3MG Nictoine) online and have never turned back. I had tried vaping previously (the crap store variants) and found that I was always craving even when using them. With this setup though I had a sufficient amount of throat hit to resemble smoking and my nicotine cravings were gone after 3-4 minutes of vaping.

At the moment, I’m using a Cool Fire IV Plus Storm Edition (£45) which I picked up off amazon for a decent price couple with a Uwell Crown V1 tank (£10) with 0.25 coils running at around 60-70W. (See pictures below)

[Image: uwell_crown_tank__27110.1446145765.386.513.png?c=2]

[Image: 37-1568-000_5.jpg]

Overall I’d say that vaping has cost me maybe half to a quarter of the amount I would be spending on cigarettes. The cough I had developed has completely disappeared and I feel like I can breathe deeper, overall I feel a lot healthier.

E-liquids / Juices

I’m a big fan of minty / sweet flavours. If you are the same you will probably enjoy the juices below.

Frisco Vapor (SOMA) (Spearmint, Melon, Berries)

By far my favourite juice. I can get 2-3 weeks out of a coil vaping this stuff

Rating : 10/10

[Image: soma-e-liquid-by-frisco-vapor.jpg]

DR Fog (DELTA) (Spearmint, Menthol, Bubblegum)

Reminds me of Airwaves chewing gum, I usually vape this when I’m out on dates. It has the same effect as gum and fresh breath is never a bad thing.

Rating : (8/10) Can be a bit overpowering to some.

[Image: drfog-menthol-delta_grande.jpg?v=1477093857]

Dr FOG (CHARLIE) (Strawberry, Grapefruit, Menthol)

Strawberry is very prevalent with this one. Very sweet and refreshing with a huge menthol kick on the exhale.

Rating (9/10)

[Image: drfog-menthol-charlie_grande.jpg?v=1477093808]

Lost Fog (BAIE CRÈME) (Honey Cream, Passionfruit, Berries)

Top flavour, can be a tad expensive but I would say it’s well worth the spend. Very sweet and everyone I’ve had try this has gone out and either purchased it or another one in the Lost Fog line.

Rating (10/10)
[Image: baie-creme-e-liquid-by-the-lost-fog-collection.jpg]

Side Effects

So far since vaping the only side effects I have noticed are some annoyance to other people and a touch of dehydration. It is recommended to drink water while you vape and as most of us here look after our health this goes without saying.

Long term effects have not been studied yet but I presume like anything there will be some. For me personally though the act of smoking is something I enjoy and I can’t see there being anything nearly as harmful as the effects of smoking cigarettes.

Please feel free to post and comment on each other etc.

Prepared for the haters like

[Image: giphy.gif]

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

The Vape / Vapers Lounge

[Image: dean%20cas%20i%20see%20nothing%20but%20g...0e3944.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

The Vape / Vapers Lounge

Quote: (12-07-2016 01:45 PM)UlteriorMotive Wrote:  

So far since vaping the only side effects I have noticed are some annoyance to other people and a touch of dehydration.

What about the intense faggotry?

The Vape / Vapers Lounge

Quote: (12-07-2016 02:04 PM)MiscBrah Wrote:  

Quote: (12-07-2016 01:45 PM)UlteriorMotive Wrote:  

So far since vaping the only side effects I have noticed are some annoyance to other people and a touch of dehydration.

What about the intense faggotry?

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Dubstep Music Thread

The Vape / Vapers Lounge

My prediction is that this thread is not going to go the direction OP had hoped.

[Image: ZZBXzgc.gif]

The Vape / Vapers Lounge

Quote: (12-07-2016 02:12 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

My prediction is that this thread is not going to go the direction OP had hoped.

First reaction was expected, I know there is a general dislike to it on the Forum.

I'll let the thread die gracefully if it comes to it.

The Dubstep Music Thread

The Vape / Vapers Lounge

Ask Leonardo Dicaprio about how gay vaping is with his harem of models.

[Image: DiCaprio-2.jpg]

Vaping is only gay if it's competitive vaping, the only thing gayer then competitive vaping is Parkour.

I quit smoking 5 or 6 years ago and vaping was the only thing that worked.

Benefits of switching to vaping:

Rock hard erections
Endurance/stamina increase in all aspects of life
Apartment smells good
Clothes smell good

[Image: 2cf89639334912b87167fd85fb0a4c3b.jpg]

The Vape / Vapers Lounge

I'll also add that vaping has assisted me on nights out.

Women (ages 18-24 mainly) will stare with intrigue / openly approach and ask questions.

I'll usually either tell them to come try or hand it to them and proceed from there.

I'm not blowing vapor clouds that could hide a ship, I can see that having an adverse effect.

The Dubstep Music Thread

The Vape / Vapers Lounge

I don't drink much, or smoke, or do drugs, but I do enjoy my vape... vaper? Vape machine? Vape-y thingie?

I dunno what you call it. But I like it. I don't do it when other people around because it's annoying, but in the privacy of my home it's a fine little hobby.
Relatively cheap, no health risks, tastes pretty good... Good times all around.

The Vape / Vapers Lounge

[Image: 7018.png]

[Image: lol.gif] all kidding aside it has helped my friends quit smoking.

The Vape / Vapers Lounge

Can you cape inside of gay bars, or do you have to go outside like cigarettes?

I've been in some vape stores, and I've seen the vape kiosk in the mall. Both places had a standard issue hot tattooed Asian girl working in or at it. The ones I tried conversing with were most likely lesbian and it gave me a headache listing to all of the fascinating vape machine nuanches.

My 21 year old sister and all of her attractive Asian friends carry those vapers, but they have weed oil in them.

Edit: everywhere I typed vape it autcorrected to cape or tape.

Aloha!

The Vape / Vapers Lounge

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

The Vape / Vapers Lounge

Quote: (12-07-2016 03:53 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Can you vape inside of gay bars, or do you have to go outside like cigarettes?

Gay bars I have no experience with but with normal bars and clubs you have to go outside, it's treated exactly like smoking cigarettes.

[Image: source.gif]

The Dubstep Music Thread

The Vape / Vapers Lounge

Quote: (12-07-2016 03:58 PM)TheFinalEpic Wrote:  

I watched a few seconds with the sound off, and that's enough to know I don't like this guy.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

The Vape / Vapers Lounge

Ulteriors frame 1 - Forum 0

The Vape / Vapers Lounge

Just came to post the same thing, kaotic. I admire Ulterior's resolve in this thread. He is handling us trolls like a true champ.

The Vape / Vapers Lounge

Quote: (12-07-2016 04:26 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Ulteriors frame 1 - Forum 0

I agree. He gets a reputation point from me.

[Image: BN-AV822_ecigs1_P_20131219203535.jpg]

Aloha!

The Vape / Vapers Lounge

You can have my pineapple-kiwi-watermelon-flavored steam when you pry it from my cold dead hands!

The Vape / Vapers Lounge

[Image: 8FmX9dX.jpg]

The Vape / Vapers Lounge

I have nothing against CrossFit. Or weed. Or vaping.

Just don't talk about it.

All of these pursuits have a built in righteousness that predisposes virtue signaling of the highest order.

CrossFit isn't just exercising, it is exercising for people who labor till they barf. The real exercisers. The ones that can take it. Unlike all the other pussies. No one would do it if they couldn't brag about it.

Weed is weed, it is also a religion, and it is good for the environment, and it is better than legal drugs, and it is basically everything you might want to brag about wrapped up in one substance. I don't want to hear how natural it is or that God said in the OT that we were to partake of every plant and herb of the earth. And fuck off with words like partake. If patting yourself on the back weren't too much work, that is all a lot of potheads would be doing all day long.

Vaping is dipping its toes in these waters. It is smoking but it is not smoking! Instead of having a nicotine addiction, you are saving lives! It is not smoking! Remember when it first got popular, and all people wanted to do was do it where you couldn't smoke? In a store. In a restaurant. In a mall. In a bar. I once even saw one guy doing it in church.

It was just like when cell phones first got big, and people were causing other people no end of trouble by making phone calls everywhere. I am making a phone call when I should be paying the cashier! I am talking loud in a library!

There is no problem with vaping itself. It just doesn't deserve to be a lifestyle. You're better than that.

Fine, do it, just don't talk about it all the time.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

The Vape / Vapers Lounge

Have you noticed any signs of addiction with the vape pen?

Intriguing in relation to my dieting, maybe I'll look into it!

"You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it." -Monsieur Gustave H, The Grand Budapest Hotel.

Ketosis Datasheet
Diet Update #1

The Vape / Vapers Lounge

Quote: (12-07-2016 04:35 PM)Kona Wrote:  

I agree. He gets a reputation point from me.

Aloha!

Much appreciated brother!

Quote: (12-07-2016 06:39 PM)Ivanis Wrote:  

My Nicotine addiction carried over from smoking cigarettes, started on 6mg now I'm down to 3mg which is the lowest amount besides 0mg that you can get.

If you are not already addicted you can opt for an E-liquid that has 0mg.

The lower the Nicotine level in the liquid the more intense the flavor will be.

The Dubstep Music Thread

The Vape / Vapers Lounge

Quote: (12-07-2016 07:28 PM)UlteriorMotive Wrote:  

Quote: (12-07-2016 06:39 PM)Ivanis Wrote:  

My Nicotine addiction carried over from smoking cigarettes, started on 6mg now I'm down to 3mg which is the lowest amount besides 0mg that you can get.

If you are not already addicted you can opt for an E-liquid that has 0mg.

The lower the Nicotine level in the liquid the more intense the flavor will be.

Alright! I think a Christmas present is in order for myself... Thanks for the info! Any good websites you recommend?

"You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it." -Monsieur Gustave H, The Grand Budapest Hotel.

Ketosis Datasheet
Diet Update #1

The Vape / Vapers Lounge

Quote: (12-07-2016 07:32 PM)Ivanis Wrote:  

Alright! I think a Christmas present is in order for myself... Thanks for the info! Any good websites you recommend?

For tanks and batteries I'd definitely say Amazon US. The prices I've seen online are pretty competitive in comparison to other websites, unless you grab them straight from eBay.

For the liquids, the only website I know that a friend of mine over there uses is American Eliquid Store

You really get what you pay for quality wise when it comes to liquids.

I usually order my stuff from Vape Club UK but I'm not too sure on if they deliver to your side.

The Dubstep Music Thread

The Vape / Vapers Lounge

If I could get nicotine refills in Australia, I would switch over in a heartbeat.

And I would pull it off with UlteriorMotive-type frame because...

1. It would be the better choice.
2. I have a similar but better beard than Leonardo pictured above does.
3. I have been smoking for 20+ years and I love it. So I know what I'm talking about. See #1.

But alas, in Prison Australia not only can you not smoke in prison anymore (which is why I'm not going) but you are not allowed to have nicotine-based vape refills. Only "flavours". This is when it all gets too gay & you have to just realise that your life is worth less than your perceived level of faggotry.