rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Get a Girlfriend: the most beta book ever

https://www.bol.com/nl/p/how-to-get-a-gi...007473327/

Obviously written by a woman. Should be titled: how to get divorce raped

Honestly, there should be laws against woman giving men dating advice.

At one point in the book, she says to not act needy, yet at another point she says that on the first date, you should say

"Wow, you look great, I am a lucky guy"

What bull**** advice

It all comes down to one thing: women want to be submissive and subservient to men, they just have trouble admitting it

^ Summary from link:
Quote:Quote:

Romy Miller is a woman. She understands women. She's going to help you do the same. Now for your convenience, her two classic dating guides for men, Understanding Women and How To Be The Man Women Want have been combined into one book. If you're looking to start getting somewhere with women, How to Get a Girlfriend: Two Classic Dating Guides in One Volume is the book for you. Understanding Women: The Definitive Guide to Meeting, Dating and Dumping, if Necessary will turn you into a dating machine and help you go from loser to lover in no time flat. Taking an in-your-face approach, this book leaves no excuses for you to not only succeed with women but to understand them as well. If this book doesn't do the trick, nothing will. How To Be The Man Women Want: The Get More Confidence and Meet Better Women Guide To Dating is the book to help you overcome what's holding you back from getting the relationship-or relationships-you want. It's about getting confidence and moving forward. It will help you to go from unwanted to wanted. This book will give you the motivation to overcome whatever obstacles might be holding you back. Isn't it time to step up to the plate and take a swing? Isn't it time to start looking at dating from a different perspective? Don't you want to look forward to dating? You can! How to Get a Girlfriend: Two Classic Dating Guides in One Volume will give you the knowledge and confidence you need to finally get out there and get the happiness and relationship you deserve.

Wasn't able to find a verified image of the author in a quick search for WB/WNB analysis.

Nor did I. Only discovered she wrote shitload of books for women.

Any man who takes dating advice from women is a beta and a fool.

It actually depends on the country you're gaming and the level of your status/looks.
In Asia if you run asshole/macho game it will backfire because the girls already feel inferior compared to you (assuming you're an average looking caucasian male)
From what I've experienced complimenting girls on their looks in Asia (Thailand,Vietnam,Malaysia,Indonesia) yields very good results. Very rarely did I manage not to have a same night lay in Asia.
In Eastern Europe baller game is better, girls are drawn to your status/wealth. You can see many girls who are high 7's low 8's with dudes who are 3-4 on a good day.
I've got no clue whats good in Colombia though, I was there for 10 days didn't manage to get 1 lay. I guess its due to my lack of spanish.

In the western world, its all about looks. Physique is the most important thing, you gotta hit the gym. Heck people are gonna shit on me for saying this but in the west you don't need game if you're good looking. Girls will come and approach you. I've seen it so many times in clubs where my better looking friends got approached back and forth. All they need to do is not fuck it up. Easy unless you have Aspergers or something.

At the end of the nearly any male who is 5'10 and above can become a 7 in a bespoke suit if they hit the gym. Proper skin care is a must tho. Being 7 on guys scale is enough for girls to approach you in the west.

Every location has different variables.

Quote: (12-08-2016 12:32 PM)Unchained Wrote:  

Any man who takes dating advice from women is a beta and a fool.

Depends who the women is. I always take advice from my mom. Her advise is usually very red pill.

"Don't call that hoe, wait till she does"
"She messaged you first on facebook? OMG SHE İS A WHORE, DONT GET SERİOUS WİTH HER"
"Don't limit your options to one girl, always arrange everything so you can walk out of the deal anytime
"Do not give any secrets to a girl, don't talk about the illegal things you've done in your past, basically dont giveaway anything which she can use to blackmail you at a later date"
"Do not sext with a girl, she can use it against you after you're done with her"

Yo your mom gives way better advice than mine does baller. Love her to death but god damn if I took her advice for game I'd still be the equivalent of early high school me.