rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting out of relationship zone material

Hi,

Been gaming for 1,5 years and going out almost every weekend, I noticed my lay count is low for a guy thats been going out for a while. Girls tend to put me in the relationship zone, ever since I go out girls are wanting to introduce me to their friends by getting my number and saying I should meet their friend. After that I get no text. Or they say I'm a 'nice guy'.

I was in a relationship. Now I don't have time for that stuff, currently focusing on gym, work, reading books and building my social circle. At the moment I attract 7s, super shy and bookworm type of girls - these are wifey material girls and not interested in them at the moment. Currently, I'm interested in model type bad girls. I know I can get them, just frustrated on why I'm failing to do.

On the other hand I have a friend that pulls almost every weekend we are out, super fun, jacked up, average looking guy, game on point. and does not give a fuck who he pulls.

Was anyone in this situation, how can I escape this zone?

P.S: I did read The Rational Male 1 year back, helped me overcome my neediness when I was a newbie.

Please don't give me advices such as 'Go out and approach more bro', don't have time for all that PUA stuff. I'm trying to meet women efficently that won't get in the way of my commitments.

Thanks,

Bob

Try to avoid signalling that you have relationship value. For example, don't mention that you have a good job or education.

Not knowing you personally, I will guess that this will make things substantially harder for you because much of the interest you are getting is because of your positive relationship value. You'll need to develop new more "fun"-oriented techniques.

In a nutshell, you are acting like a square talking square things, get out there and just be fun.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

> jacked up, average looking guy, game on point. and does not give a fuck who he pulls.

If he's jacked up, he's probably more than just "average" in the eyes of the women he's pulling. Then again, you didn't say what kinds of girls he pulls, only that he doesn't give a fuck who he gets - are they 5s and 6s? They're always easy to pull, and pulling these doesn't really signal much.

As for the rest of what you said:

Regardless of whether you signal relationship value or not, if a girl finds you attractive she'll give you her number at the very least. If you're consistently being passed off to her friends who you never hear from, most likely you're just not making a very strong impression of any kind.

Without knowing more about you it's hard to say what's goin on. I'd suggest you continue on the program of getting more fit, developing your own style + game, and maybe being more strategic in the types of girls you approach. Some types will be more receptive than others, figure out which type responds best to you and go from there.

Good luck.

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Quote: (12-05-2016 06:23 PM)Bob Wrote:  

Hi,

Been gaming for 1,5 years and going out almost every weekend, I noticed my lay count is low for a guy thats been going out for a while. Girls tend to put me in the relationship zone, ever since I go out girls are wanting to introduce me to their friends by getting my number and saying I should meet their friend. After that I get no text. Or they say I'm a 'nice guy'.

So, what is your "going out" night like? It seems like you're either talking too much or not doing any kind of physical escalation. Give us a scenario where this happened.

Physical escalation has to become like breathing. You have to be touching girls that you think are attractive, because you're into them and you can't resist. But there's a right way and a wrong way to do that.

I even give girls I'm not that into a little bit of physical escalation because it makes them feel wanted, they have a good time, and get me free things or introduce me to their other friends.

Turn up the fun factor. It sounds like your just not exciting. Your friend sounds fun, you don't. Its that simple. Think about how you can be more playful when you go out. Make them laugh! Make your friends laugh! Tell a funny story! Don't have one? Live a little and spice your life up till you do! Lame as it sounds, girls just want to have fun.

Add a heavy dose of A-hole to your personality.

Don't be so nice, that gets you know where.

As WIA says, you cannot nice your way into pussy.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (12-05-2016 08:50 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Add a heavy dose of A-hole to your personality.

Don't be so nice, that gets you know where.

As WIA says, you cannot nice your way into pussy.

I don't agree, "Provider Game" is a valid way to get pussy.

But sounds like the OP needs to switch from Provider/nice guy game too asshole/badboy game.

The first only requires wealth, status and social proof, the latter needs looks, build and quick thinking wits.

I've been going out all this year. You can't stop at the number. You have to escalate and get the shorty to come home wit you. A number means nothing because a lot of time they will forget you or go back to the dudes they been smashing.

At a certain point in the game you realize you gotta deal the deal right then and there and don't wait. My personal rule is after 72 hours the girl isn't going to want to fuck. So whenever I meet a chick I try to bed her within 3 days, optimally the same night. If she doesn't bite within that time frame I move on to the next girl.

Remember the game is all about cooperation.

Quote: (12-05-2016 06:23 PM)Bob Wrote:  

At the moment I attract 7s, super shy and bookworm type of girls - these are wifey material girls and not interested in them at the moment.

Are you sure that's really what they are, or is that only what you think they are? And have you ever closed with any of them?

Don't assume anything with the persona they put out - look for actions. What do they actually respond to? It might be quite different than what you expect.

Without more info, I have to agree with other posters here - you are putting out way too much square, provider type game and not enough excitement, bad boy loose cannon game. At least try to make yourself more interesting and confident if you want to get more action.

Bad girls and ostensibly not-so-bad girls alike no longer place high value on their fertility nor do they seek providing, as they can either provide that themselves or have it provided to them with little effort. Respond accordingly.

There must be something that you do that triggers girls into putting you into good BF material category in their head which puts them on hold. There is this categorization that takes place in every interaction. People make snap judgement about others rather quickly and based on that they put on a act in your presence. I don't wanna blame you 100% of course but it seems like there is a pattern going on here already and there is a reason for it.

Read all of > THIS < but focus on lover/provider thing

What do you think you do differently than your friend who pulls regularly?

Also check > THIS < video. Notice how their approach differ and how they trigger different reactions of the same girls.