rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who's paying

Who's paying

Ok, so let's get this thing straight up, I always paid in my dates for everything - dinner,yacht party, cinema,(and hotels for one night stands) or whatever activity we did. Now I don't have any problem to pay always but I read in the forums here that the men shouldn't pay for women especially in the first date.

So what's the right thing to do? And what about LTR should the men pay always too? Don't you think it's primitive? Because today some women make much more money than men so I don't think that this "rule" is still relevant.

From my experience I know that some women would be disgusted from cheap broke ass man, and some women just like to take advantage of nice men and get free meals.

Who's paying

This forum has a search function. Please utilize it.

This topic has been beaten to death, resurrected, killed again, zombified, and then decapitated.

Who's paying

Quote: (12-05-2016 04:32 AM)John_Galt Wrote:  

This topic has been beaten to death, resurrected, killed again, zombified, and then decapitated.

[Image: agree.gif]

Who's paying

Briefly, you have to screen girls to see if they'll only see you if there's some paid-for outing involved. For example you'll come across girls who will never agree to just hanging out at your place, instead expecting an outing. of course your life should be interesting enough that you are going out regularly, for YOUR entertainment, girls or not, but if you feel compelled to always pay for her, be skeptical. Be careful of entertaining girls you haven't banged yet. Spending is not the route to bedding her.

The other school of thought is that you don't overanalyze this. Go out, and bring the girl along, not worrying about the bill because as a high value male with strong frame , she'd be unlikely to see you as a meal ticket and paying doesn't hit your wallet.

Where do you fit in? I'm not the finished product yet by far, so I err on the side of caution. I don't want to be stuck paying for cheap thrills, or feeding a chick.

Who's paying

Do what you want. If you like paying then pay, but don't feel bad about splitting the bill. Women make their own money too.

Who's paying

Use a simple rule. The one who invites pays the bill.

Who's paying

Welcome to the forum, newbie!

Have a look at these threads.

Girls Who Are Allergic To Spending Their Own Money

All Girls Are Cheapskates

I'm the King of Beijing!

Who's paying

As a personal rule I never gift, pay, or otherwise flash any money at a girl unless I've already slept with her.

My reasoning is first and foremost that I value my time/money more than any woman I've ever met. Next if I'm paying I don't want to look like an ATM. If she already gave it up I may pay once but if there is no reciprocation in the immediate future that will be the last time, and probably the last time I see her beyond fucking.

Women work and are liberated. Very few truely retain a traditional feminine nature and I actually don't think it's possible for western women to comprehend that idea let alone act on it. Our society doesn't work like that anymore but quite a few women still want to reep the benefits of a dying traditional culture while not holding up their end.

We split the bill until she has proven herself, even then I'm always skeptical

Who's paying

Whatever you do, don't ever buy appetizers, it's hearsay in these parts.

Who's paying

Dont do girl friend shit with a girl thats not your girlfriend or that you're not banging.

That said I always pay, but if she makes a ginuine offer--refute once. If she pushes back after you say no let her do it. its a weird thing to come across but some women are actually wired to care for their man.

[Image: 200.gif#0]

This chick I'm banging now has refused to let me pay for shit or split it. Some girls give back like that and its weird given our upbringing and fucking with women in this day & age.

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

Who's paying

^ That's true. I've had some experience dealing with this as well. It's "polite" to refuse their first offer to pay or split the bill, but if they insist, there's nothing wrong with letting them go ahead and chip in. Guys are expected to pay for shit all the time, so I certainly won't turn down a woman willing to invest her own money into our date. Hell, nowadays I won't even fight them on it.

Who's paying

Quote: (12-07-2016 08:33 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Use a simple rule. The one who invites pays the bill.

This is the rule I'd adhere to.

Also, if you feel that you might have a tendency to fall into "beta bucks" behavior, I recommend erring on the side of not paying in general.

Who's paying

Bump

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell