rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Average Age Women's Lost Virginity By Country (For Us Moralist Players)

There has been a larger group lately that as they age and I think Roosh as the leader of this community with his YouTube videos on eliminating the normal Westernized notion of goals and self-improvement leads to a feeling that life itself is happiest with deep personal connections and helping others. I think a lot of this comes with a satisfying relationship with a woman that is not materialistic because then you aren't compelled to chase ass and status (to help get ass) and so on. You can focus on more soul satisfying pursuits.

This may seem like a troll thread (you be the judge!), I think guys looking for a serious life partner have a better chance at that deep happiness with a virgin that they bond closely with and bond with their community to help others.

Thread is to put out thoughts on what is the maximum age of an attractive woman you could reasonably find in each country if you lived there for lets say a year or two and targeted these types of women. Adding in a reasonable age gap would be helpful too.

For example:

USA: I would say 20 years old (pre-bars drinking, some girls still live at home going to community college etc), and an age gap of 8-10 years can be doable with good game.

So if you are 30+ (even at 28) in the USA you would have a harder time finding that girl and may want to look elsewhere.

If you guys can turn this into a dank meme troll thread power to you. If you have insight though I think this thread could certainly be valuable to guys looking at themselves very realistically (age / game level) and looking at what countries work for them.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Not a troll thread, I think this thread has potential. I think the age isn't really important, as long as you don't pick a post-wall woman. Once a woman has everything to be a good wife (virgin, married parents, religious), age is secondary, although you won't find a lot of old women matching the criteria.

Most forum members advise dating much younger women - but it's all subjective. I'm 26 and my wife is 31, and despite this being contrary to a lot of the advice given here, she has everything to be a good wife and I trust her 100% into being the mother of my kids. My advice about age being secondary applies pretty much in every country.

When it comes to the age aspect, it's almost always going to come down to "Well....the grass is greener."

Before being unplugged, you don't know any better.

However, knowing you have the skills to get a young girl when you're mid-30s makes it hard to justify...well, not doing that. A reasonable age gap varies on location obviously.

Having spent most of the year in Ukraine I'd say you could safely get away with 15 years. Question is, do you want one that big? The EE girls are definitely far more mature and intellectual than their Western counterparts. The thing to consider though is that guys on this forum have a lot more life experience than your average Western man, too. That makes the gap even more pronounced.

10 years might be a good balance between youth, beauty, as well as just being closer to the same wave-length.

With that being said I think her respect and desire for you trumps everything else, hands-down.

As much as we go on about banging young girls on this forum, it's gives me a tinge of sadness when you're with a girl that's just under my age or younger (21) and she's been with 5+ guys with many more to come. You can easily tell a girl who has the stare and is no longer innocent easily in my experience. I have a feminine, pretty girlfriend currently and took her virginity. She and her friends have restored my faith that chaste girls are out there at that age. I could see myself being with her for a long time (can't marry due to the divorce laws) however she is only 18 months younger so it's a hard decision in a couple of years (if it's lasts, always have the mentality it could end tomorrow. Abundance also.) with women aging faster etc so the thoughts of older guys such as Roosh will be valuable. I think the UK would be pretty similar to the US but with the drinking age here being 18 i always assume most girls by 20 have had it taken. Unfortunately i have seen first hand what happens to most girls when she firsts hits the nightclubs (17-18), is naive to think a guy she meets in a club would want something serious, gets her virginity taken with either shitty sex or a guy that pumps and dumps then leaves straight after, regrets it and can't give her full self and pairbond with a man for life. It's bad but that's the World we've been left with today due to many matters that leave young women in the west the unhappiest generation to ever exist.

There's two problems with the premise of this thread. First the correlation between morality and virginity is at best anecdotal and at worst a male fantasy.

Second, even if we ignore the above there's little reliable statistics on age of losing virginity. For Africa you might as well forget it as there's few reliable sources for such info on the continent. Asia has it available but there are concerns with its reliability due to social taboos. For the west it's fairly available and readily available but it's not going to help you since that perfect wife material that you want might reside in a northern Italian mountain village but you'd never consider it because the nation's average age for sexual debut is 14.

So if you're serious about this, get in your car and get off the beaten path and be prepared to put in a lot of mileage. Leave the plastic, city-bound DD sluts to me, I'll happily keep them

Trying to figure out a society's fidelity or virginity rate is a near impossible task. Throughout history it has always been dubious, so you can only really go by anecdotal experience. Still, the correlation between polygamy and unsuccessful civilisations can hold weight. As what is most important, is whether or not the society reinforces polygamy or monogamy.

Rawmeo makes a good point, it really is subjective; although the traits that forum members here value are certainly good indicators and signs that will make for a good partner.

Wrote out the previous post on my phone, pardon the horid sentence build.

Quote: (12-04-2016 05:01 AM)This Is Trouble Wrote:  

When it comes to the age aspect, it's almost always going to come down to "Well....the grass is greener."

However, knowing you have the skills to get a young girl when you're mid-30s makes it hard to justify...well, not doing that. A reasonable age gap varies on location obviously.

Having spent most of the year in Ukraine I'd say you could safely get away with 15 years. Question is, do you want one that big? The EE girls are definitely far more mature and intellectual than their Western counterparts. The thing to consider though is that guys on this forum have a lot more life experience than your average Western man, too. That makes the gap even more pronounced.

10 years might be a good balance between youth, beauty, as well as just being closer to the same wave-length.

With that being said I think her respect and desire for you trumps everything else, hands-down.

A 10 year age difference is good when you are in your mid 30's. As I age and now I am in my early 40s, a 10 year age difference is the minimum for me. I have zero attraction to women my age.

There is a shift in the collective philosophy on the Forum, however, lets not lose sight on some fundamental issues related to youth:

Women do not get better with age.

Men are by nature attracted to young women.

For many reasons, younger=better

I'd be shocked if you found a good looking 20 year old girl in most countries outside of Asia who was a virgin, who wasn't either ugly, lying or an evangelical Christian nutcase.

[Image: l_xxj_703979f5111feb3a13b37cc27e8d4919.png]

Bear in mind that this is an average for both sexes, so its being dragged up considerably by the hordes of hopeless men who don't lose their virginity till a late age.

Pretty much every good looking girl is going to have a boyfriend in high school. The easier ones put out quickly, the middling ones might wait a year or two, the most conservative will probably wait until they marry their high school sweetheart. That doesn't leave many leftovers.

I was just talking anecdotally, not looking for hard science.

Scenario, I go to Brazil for 2 years, maybe a smaller town outside a tier 2 city. If I only target the better odd venues and only target girls in the right age range etc...

What is an age where there is a pretty good shot at finding a girl. What is a realistic age gap where the odds aren't crazy?

22 years old max age girl with a 5 year gap? Meaning if you do this at 26 your odds are good at 32 it gets real tough....etc...

I thought this would be more of a fun guessing thread with some insights that come out. Just a guessing odds type of thread that provokes some thought.

We all know older guy game works on a lot of girls with a bigger age gap than is socially acceptable for a culture. Now those girls often though, have daddy issues, or just want anonymous exciting sex and aren't looking to bring you home to mom and dad who are only a few years old than you etc... so there is nuance.

Or

^ Thanks for that map zatara. That map and that general data is exactly why I think the anecdotal data here is better than any research out there. It doesn't account for many things we think about and look for specifically. The research data doesn't pin point patterns.

Or

No Surprise India is up there, probably many of the Muslim countries too.

I think the biggest problem you'll face is that the girls who're most willing to get with guys 10+ years older are the ones most likely to be of looser morals. It going to be a bit of a catch-22 for you to find a girl with very conservative moral values whos willing to break them to date a guy outside the 'accepted' age range.

Though this age range acceptability does vary a lot by region. In the US/Western Europe my experience is anything over 5-10 years age gap starts to be a problem. 10-15 years in Eastern Europe, 15-20 years in Asia. That is presuming you're able to compensate for being older with some combination of very good looks, good game and high income. I wouldn't rate the odds of a broke older guy going for a young girl anywhere in the world highly.

I have a hard time believing you'd find very many cute, normal (meaning not crazy evangelical/super introverted etc) girls in the US above the age of 16 that were still virgins.

I agree with the poster who said that average of 20 is probably being dragged up by the large number of guys that can't get it any sooner.

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Quote: (12-04-2016 11:17 AM)Dantes Wrote:  

Quote: (12-04-2016 05:01 AM)This Is Trouble Wrote:  

A 10 year age difference is good when you are in your mid 30's. As I age and now I am in my early 40s, a 10 year age difference is the minimum for me. I have zero attraction to women my age.

There is a shift in the collective philosophy on the Forum, however, lets not lose sight on some fundamental issues related to youth:

Women do not get better with age.

Men are by nature attracted to young women.

For many reasons, younger=better

Oh of course. Fully agree on this. It just gets more difficult (in some ways, and not so much in others) to get those younger girls.

I'm assuming a "wanting to settle down" type of scenario of course.

Oh I don't know, they sneak up on you sometimes. I'm in Italia at the moment and ran into 3! Shocked me almost to death. I figured Italy was going to be about the same as the US. (Except with attractive women. AHEM.) ;-) Ages 34, 28, and 25. All razor thin and attractive of course. Though I'm not sure if they'd qualify for the evangelical exception because they're all staunch Catholics. One funny thing, the oldest one hits just about every point except age. Yep, long flowing hair past her waist. Objects to the (rather attractive) mayor of Roma because: she's a girl and shouldn't be a mayor. Hates feminism worse than I do. Only negative is she likes the pope. The youngest one however doesn't! Maybe younger really is best..... :-D

One of the best looking athletes in the world, Lolo Jones, is a virgin in her early 30's.
[Image: article-2148269-133B8B9B000005DC-899_306x720.jpg]
Then there is Tim Tebow who is the same. Carrie Underwood stayed a virgin into her mid 20's. Adriana Lima (one of the best looking models in the world) held out till 27. What do all of these Americans have in common (besides celebrity status)? They were all basically raised in conservative Christian households. So, I truly believe this myth of American women being very promiscuous and most loosing their virginity in HS is overblown. If I had to guess I would say it probably happens to most women in college, closer to 20.

Quote: (12-05-2016 08:52 PM)Ithrynor Wrote:  

Oh I don't know, they sneak up on you sometimes. I'm in Italia at the moment and ran into 3! Shocked me almost to death. I figured Italy was going to be about the same as the US. (Except with attractive women. AHEM.) ;-) Ages 34, 28, and 25. All razor thin and attractive of course. Though I'm not sure if they'd qualify for the evangelical exception because they're all staunch Catholics. One funny thing, the oldest one hits just about every point except age. Yep, long flowing hair past her waist. Objects to the (rather attractive) mayor of Roma because: she's a girl and shouldn't be a mayor. Hates feminism worse than I do. Only negative is she likes the pope. The youngest one however doesn't! Maybe younger really is best..... :-D

I've having a lot of trouble understanding this post and I think it's an interesting topic. Are you saying in Italy you ran into three virgins age 34, 28, 25, and that you expected Italian women to lose their virginity at the same time as women in the U.S.?

This is impractical & the theory is weak...
- Non-Virgins are capable of being loving (Chick being a virgin doesn't mean she'd be more loving)
- An attractive chick still a virgin...WHY, it's probable that there is some form of low sex drive, belief/religion, fear or ego BS going on with a chick who is attractive and refuses to have sex (looking for the 1) it's like an animal refusing to mate, unlikely
- Virgin lacks experience beyond just sex period...Dealing with men on such a level will be different in and of itself in the long run (Banged many chicks who clearly been with very little men...Only 1 chick who claimed she was a virgin which I assumed she lied, she cried during sex as I assume she broke her virginity and it wasn't with the guy she loved as she mentioned him...I stopped and went to sleep, not into shattering people's fuzzy storylines)

Want deep unconditional love, get a dog...Want to help others and have connections be loving to all humans you come across (even the smallest things can be life changing for people)

P.S...I view goals merely as a "focal point" as the true growth always comes from the process/experience of moving towards the goal. In past decade, have transformed too many times to the point where I can clearly see how the me at x-time period didn't have the growth or personal power as this current point in time...Everyone is always right where they need to be as opportunities to grow is always around them. Having a loving gf isn't necessary for what you seek and searching for a loving virgin who you're super attracted too...Good look

Solid post.

While I don't have any hard and fast statistics, I'd focus on cultures where the women by and large aren't big drinkers. It is ageless wisdom that alcohol equals reduced inhibitions for both men and women. For men, that means more "courage" and for women that means more cocks.

Part of the reason why Vietnam is on my shortlist for countries where to wife search is that I know quite a few Vietnamese-Americans who are more traditional and by the large the women drink nothing or in moderation. Most of the middle and upper class ones that I know are very relationship oriented. These girls want to lock it down. I respect that.

Another vote for Vietnam is that it is considered that a girl should live with her parents or extended family until she marries. Living under the roof of family is a huge and helpful cock bock! Lol, it is easier to be a virgin/lower notch count girl if you can't have anonymity as easily. Same thing goes for more smaller communities versus the big cities.

More traditional parts of Italy, Serbia, Albania, Slovakia and other countries with strong family ties keep close eyes on their girls. Dad's that are shitlords who don't allow male interlopers into their circles keep their girls from getting burnt easily. Get to know the attitudes of first-generation immigrants from prospective countries you'd like to visit and you'll be on the path to finding a more traditional (hopefully virginal) girl who is marriage quality.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

I'm 27 and I really want to lock down some young girl before I get too old. Preferably 18-19 years old. My ex is 19, and she's one of the best I had looks wise, but I nexted her because she was too much of a social media whore.
I really don't know where to look, I go to Ukraine regularly but I don't want to start a relationship with some girl I met from the bar. I probably need to learn Russian to gain access to those "nice" girls who don't regularly go clubbing. I don't want to open a profile on a bride order site like some loser nor do I want to tell people I'm looking for a serious relationship which leads to marriage.

Plus my parents want me to get married, they want a grandchild, I really want to deliver. If you asked me this question 1-2 years ago I would of said hell no to marriage. I feel like I can't continue this party lifestyle forever.

The countries which I want to conduct my search are:
Ukraine
Belarus
Serbia
Russia

Do you think my goal of finding a virgin from one of the above countries is a realistic target?

Quote: (12-06-2016 09:15 PM)LikeABaller Wrote:  

I'm 27 and I really want to lock down some young girl before I get too old. Preferably 18-19 years old. My ex is 19, and she's one of the best I had looks wise, but I nexted her because she was too much of a social media whore.
I really don't know where to look, I go to Ukraine regularly but I don't want to start a relationship with some girl I met from the bar. I probably need to learn Russian to gain access to those "nice" girls who don't regularly go clubbing. I don't want to open a profile on a bride order site like some loser nor do I want to tell people I'm looking for a serious relationship which leads to marriage.

Plus my parents want me to get married, they want a grandchild, I really want to deliver. If you asked me this question 1-2 years ago I would of said hell no to marriage. I feel like I can't continue this party lifestyle forever.

The countries which I want to conduct my search are:
Ukraine
Belarus
Serbia
Russia

Do you think my goal of finding a virgin from one of the above countries is a realistic target?

Yes, you can achieve your goal, but you need to be selective. A good traditional girl who is a virgin is most likely a faithful Catholic or Orthodox church going woman. Your first step should be slamming the books as hard as possible to learn Russian and Ukrainan, such that you can make solid social circles in your target countries. Those social circles will give you access to make good friends with the natives, thus filtering for a crew of trustworthy people. From within those circles you need to let it be know that you're looking to find a solid "good girl". Talk to the local priests and ask them for their opinion as to the single women in their parish. Russians and Ukrakians are very blunt people. Give them the straight dope and help enlist them in dating a few women until you get a feel for what's out there, and filter down accordingly until the find the right one. Don't rush, but also waste time or jump for the first woman you date (unless you believe her to be an excellent prospect). Sometimes you get lucky, but it is better to have a solid game plan to execute before going in-country than winging it when you get there.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Quote: (12-06-2016 04:52 PM)Distant Light Wrote:  

This is impractical & the theory is weak...
- Non-Virgins are capable of being loving (Chick being a virgin doesn't mean she'd be more loving)
- An attractive chick still a virgin...WHY, it's probable that there is some form of low sex drive, belief/religion, fear or ego BS going on with a chick who is attractive and refuses to have sex (looking for the 1) it's like an animal refusing to mate, unlikely
- Virgin lacks experience beyond just sex period...Dealing with men on such a level will be different in and of itself in the long run (Banged many chicks who clearly been with very little men...Only 1 chick who claimed she was a virgin which I assumed she lied, she cried during sex as I assume she broke her virginity and it wasn't with the guy she loved as she mentioned him...I stopped and went to sleep, not into shattering people's fuzzy storylines)

Want deep unconditional love, get a dog...Want to help others and have connections be loving to all humans you come across (even the smallest things can be life changing for people)

In past decade, have transformed too many ties to the point where I can clearly see how the me at x-time period didn't have the growth or personal power as this current point in time...Everyone is always right where they need to be as opportunities to grow is always around them. Having a loving gf isn't necessary for what you seek and searching for a loving virgin who you're super attracted too...Good look

Distant Light loves your post. You hang out in places like NYC and Berlin. Love nightclub life, brunches, and party girls.

You saying you've transformed too many times to count in a decade I don't think is the best guy to listen to when it comes to starting a family with a life partner.

Also that line about help others and have connections is a Free Love slogan. That attitude gets you easy sex with lots of girls that are "friends" and the guys there meeting for them for the first time had no clue you fuck with all these girls.

I get it. I have friends with that attitude that are great with women. BlurredSevens had the same mindset before he jetted from here and he was killing it. Like 20 girls in a month killing it.

I wouldn't ask any of those friends I mentioned or BlurredSevens when he was at that point in his life for starting a family if my life depended on it. It's like when LINUX posts about long term relationships. I mean I've met him. Respect his game. I laugh out loud when he posts that shit. He got divorced and got a vaescetomy. You can't write that sort of comedy.

"Making memories" and "being loving to everyone" doesn't create the foundation for a family to be stable for decades & generations.

Or

@Travesty: Word brother, preach it.

I'm no saint, but I'm not the worst of sinners either. A certain amount of game teaches you to pick up on the way women behave depending upon their past experiences with men.

No father or abusive father = Distant or has a hard time trusting men
Strong father = Loves the idea of loving a man, more selective and not as likely to sleep around or as easily

Girls that are conservative and virginal are generally so because their social circle/church encourages it, hence why they are generally far more feminine than your basic slut. They are more capable of loving a man because they haven't had the bonding experience of sex yet. I don't think the average man really contemplates the act of sex from a woman's point of view. Her body is open and exposed to YOU. It is dangerous and exciting. It takes self-restraint for a girl not to give in those urges. I've found that even girls who are virgins aren't completely opposed to talking about sex once you have their trust, just to filter out if they have sexual hangups before marriage, or are just genuinely conservative. Obviously, even as a religious man myself, I don't want a sexless marriage and I think every man looking for a virgin as a well (lowest risk!) needs to screen properly to determine a woman's view towards sexuality.

Living in Azerbaijan I know the majority of girls here are virgins until marriage. I am 31 Canadian and dating a 23 yr old virgin azeri. Eventually I will propose... Maybe in a couple months.

But it is definitely nice knowing that I am the only man she will be with.