rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you learn game from this guy?

[Image: ifRYUWy.png]

Apparently he's one of RSD's top coaches..

0:54 "Looks matter a lot"

[Image: 2fGClZz.gif]

"It's feels good to like get the gym membership and buy it. It doesn't necessarily feel good to like go there everyday."

Apparently.

I'm not a fan of rsd myself, too much feelgood, and too much 'you need to' without enough 'here's how to'

I can see the appeal though, it's encouraging to folks that may think they are hopeless.

Why do they all always talk so fast and say so much without really saying anything?

He has bigger tits than the last girl I slept with.

Maybe his specialty is large-breasted chicks.

"Hey girl, I know what it's like . . ."

Jesus, that guy talks faster than me....and he's relatively 80 pounds fatter than me (proportion wise).

Be right back guys, gotta start my website, seminar, and youtube websites. Whatever that fat ass is selling them for, I'll charge double but only ask for half. *Pitch Intro*:

In other words folks, I'm charging 4000 but since I love you all, you will only pay $1000!!! For a limited time, I'm throwing my next-level text game manuals so you can pipeline. But don't get on Tinder, because that's for beta bitches and only real alphas approach. Have your credit cards ready...to be maxed out from having such a blast!! I'll teach you the basics like reading off a script to taking pics with girls and posting them on instagram!

So how's my pitch?

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Where do I sign up?

I'm the King of Beijing!

Let me guess his down time is spent at McDonald's picking up chicks?

"Aye yo lemme guess you got the McNuggets too?"

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

His game is social circle game. I lived in Vegas over the summer and my friend actually did a month of RSD Vegas immersion which he said wasn't worth the money and is now an immersion coach. He knows Luke and despite his looks the guy has a lot of connects in Vegas and LA. He is good friends with Dan Bilzerian, owners of the major strip clubs, and runs a lot of table game. In a pure cold approach environment not sure how well he would do but when you have tables in Vegas, the girls come to you.

It's like having an out of shape fat guy giving you advice on how to get in shape (There's actually a large amount of fat guys/gals working at 24 hour fitness giving you advice on how to get in shape), even though he is plagued by his only personal problems, therefore even if he knew the answer he just doesn't have the works ethic, the discipline and more importantly the mental capacity to overcome his own mental blocks or cognitive dissonance in order to reach his/her personal zenith.

On the other hand, I think it is more of an opportunity for RSD to game fat virgins and appeal to the large fat guy demographics in the Anglosphere, "that they too can get girls if only they knew game".

Basically selling ice to eskimos strategy is now in play for the thieves of RSD.

If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of.
– Bruce Lee

One must give value, but one must profit from it too, life is about balance

If he fucked one of my plates I'd feel sorry for her.

Though that's pretty much the attitude I'd have if I walked in on any other guy fucking one of the girls I've dated non-monogamously in the past 2 years or so.

If this guy actually pulls quality tail looking like that, he probably has better game than half this forum.

IF.

Quote: (12-02-2016 12:53 AM)HOD Wrote:  

On the other hand, I think it is more of an opportunity for RSD to game fat virgins and appeal to the large fat guy demographics in the Anglosphere, "that they too can get girls if only they knew game".

The above explains him to me, at first glance.

Can Game get a fat guy quality tail? Sure.
But would losing the weight be worth the Game results for a fat guy? Definitely.

Quote: (12-02-2016 02:15 AM)John_Galt Wrote:  

If this guy actually pulls quality tail looking like that, he probably has better game than half this forum.

IF.

Someone already explained, he has social circle game.

Beyond that he's tall, not a horrible face, and has blue eyes. He's reasonably confident and well spoken/has sales skills. All positive traits for getting women. The biggest negative is that he's fat. He's almost too fat for most women to consider, but not quite. If he really runs in the circles that AWright talks about I'm sure he can get laid, but I'm sure the quality varies a lot.

Would I learn game from this guy knowing all that? Sure. It would lean a lot more towards social circle/networking game, though. I'd certainly be looking less to figure out how to pick up girls from him and more about how to surround myself with girls and connect people together.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

I know for a fact girls have to ride him or else they'd get squished.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

There was a time I was watching RSD videos when I was going out solo to get in the gaming state and from the vibe I get from the instructors (I even met 3 of them personally) this guy is by far the worse one and didn't even bother to watch his videos (along with the ones from Sam or smth like that).
There's also another guy that showed up around the same time as this one named Madison that also doesn't inspire that much, although he is a good lad and has fair game (he is one of the ones I met personally).

I mean, just looking at the looks of this Luke it's almost fair to say he is praying BS.
I guess RSD guys tried a different approach and put on someone with whom their fans/followers/nerds would identify themselves with and drive more sales.

I just kept looking at his fat gut imagining how much I would hate myself for letting it come that fa(r/t). Not trying to be the best of myself is kind of a contradiction to what we preach here, at RVF.

How do I have sex without losing the vitality that comes with the high levels of T? - Elmo Louis

Easy bro - pull out and cum in your hand. Then shove that cum in your mouth and swallow to avoid losing your vitality or lowering your T. - Yardog

First off, Im damn glad Roosh is starting game threads again and not politics thread!!!

Now to the point, I would not shoot this guy down immediately. For me, a good player is someone who pulls while being handicapped (fat/short/indian, etc)

The guy bellies and man boobs hurt the eyes, but his face and hair style is ok. He looks like a bloated version of Thor. And his style is actually on point.

He does talk fast, but I dont think its a big deal in the initial phase. Gaming in metro cities (Paris in my case) you actually do need to talk fast and get the point across quickly, or else the ADHD girls lose attention immediately. A fast pace would also be congruent with clown game if you are running it.

Now I dont know if this guy does pull quality ass. But if he does, then like other postesr said, he is good. Pretty good considering he's in USA. Social game itself is hard work too, so if he figures out a way that works I want to know how and why. It would be stupid for him to try cold approaching looking like that so its just strategic that he is picking battles that he can win.

If he has a game that works, it will work a lot better for the standard RVF. I think that's actually his selling point: if he can get girls, you can too.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

I'd hire him to teach me how to get six pack abs.

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (12-02-2016 12:28 AM)AWright Wrote:  

His game is social circle game. I lived in Vegas over the summer and my friend actually did a month of RSD Vegas immersion which he said wasn't worth the money and is now an immersion coach. He knows Luke and despite his looks the guy has a lot of connects in Vegas and LA. He is good friends with Dan Bilzerian, owners of the major strip clubs, and runs a lot of table game. In a pure cold approach environment not sure how well he would do but when you have tables in Vegas, the girls come to you.

Maybe the PAID girls come to you at your table in a Vegas club. My experience is most of what's in your average Vegas club nowadays are dudes and women who work there or are otherwise paid to be on site. Lame. Even Bilzerian himself is known to use P4P to augment his Instagram mirage lifestyle.

I didn't think RSD was about social circle game, but more of an approach-monkey numbers game. I don't know how effective that ever was compared to a wholistic approach of improving yourself versus memorizing a few lines and human spamming, but it definitely reeks of early-2000s PUA techniques. The significant time involved with ineffective shotgun approaches on everything with tits and a snatch can be better spent with more yield in other aspects of your game for better chances with the women you might actually want.

As for the manboob & spare tire McDonalds life member in the video, he'd better put the crack pipe down or he's bound to give himself a heart attack. If he talks that fast every time he approaches and still supposedly pulls in front of students, I'm betting it's a setup/P4P situation - he's a complete ass, and not in the "asshole game to get laid" kind of way.

Roosh wisely warned against these fools a while ago, but I had no idea their self-styled instructors offered so little in the way of product. I hope nobody there was paying for that presentation, but probably.

EDIT - and WTF is with the parachute pants??

No I wouldn't.

I wouldn't take advice from him because he is taller and more good looking than me.

A lot of you guys talk about how fat he is but you guys forget that this guy is tall and good looking. Being fat sure harms him but it doesn't make him ugly.

Regarding clown game, I feel like tall people can get away with this more easily because they look more dominant to the girls. It doesn't harm them because the girls already perceives them as dominant. For a short guy like me, I need to learn to shut up, silence. Be more charismatic. I have what you call a clown game and it harmed me in the past, especially with Eastern European chicks.

RSD probably hired him for marketing purposes so they can appeal to a new demographic, the fat and obese. Lot of potential.

I liked RSD in the beginning it has helped me tremendously especially the blueprint decoded but their latest videos are just shit. Anything after 2014 is useless. My buddy paid 300$ for one of their scams also known for a "hot seat". What is a hot seat you ask? They show you videos and do some stupid exercises. The coach doesn't even talk to you personally.

Quote: (12-02-2016 02:15 AM)John_Galt Wrote:  

IF.

I honestly bet he gets laid lots and lots with hot girls. But it's just a result of his lifestyle and stuff. It doesn't particularly impress me. His JOB is to be around hot girls, building social circles and stuff. A bit like how i'm not that impressed if someone has a high notch count, but he works in magaluf where he gets to meet VERY VERY DRUNK 16 year old girls every single night. Good for him and all, but it's more circumstances than 'skill'.

I just think getting girls through social circle is a COMPLETELY different ball game from cold approach.

It took me a LONG LONG time to realise it, but of all of the people who i've ever known who bang girls who are 'out of their league' in terms of looks, it's basically ALWAYS though social circle game. I guess if you can be cool for long enough and build lots of rapport and trust with a girl, you can get her to fall for you.

But trying to get them same girls from cold approaching them in a bar would basically be a crap-shoot. They'd reject you on looks alone witin a few seconds. My fat ugly friend recently got with a gorgeous girl barely out of her teens, and he admitted that he'd have had no chance if he approached her in a club, but because he met her through work where he is in a very well paid position and was able to use his powers to be in her company lots and lots

I'm surprised nooone has talked about his body language yet, he just seems a bit uptight and high strung.

Hands in pocket.

I'd be willing to listen to him - if he fucking slowed his speaking down - how his attendees can absorb his info - I have no idea.

You should always be open to different theories, ideas, and advice.

Take everything in and whittle down to what you think is good advice and try it out - adjust accordingly.

Quote: (12-02-2016 09:36 AM)subterfuge Wrote:  

I just think getting girls through social circle is a COMPLETELY different ball game from cold approach.

It took me a LONG LONG time to realise it, but of all of the people who i've ever known who bang girls who are 'out of their league' in terms of looks, it's basically ALWAYS though social circle game.

Yep. I'm fortunate enough to be blessed with being over 6' and somewhat above average in the looks department, though I'm certainly never going to be on a magazine cover anytime soon.

Even for me, cold approach day or night is tough, man, and even though I've been successful a couple times, I wouldn't say it's something I immensely enjoy doing. Even so, I try to go out at least once a week and do a couple real-life approaches, just because I think it's important to keep doing it.

Dealing with the shootdowns, ice-cold girls, and general inhospitable nature of the local talent can be a bummer sometimes, and I think one has to be at a certain place in one's life to mentally cope with it effectively. Being older than what I imagine the average age for the forum is helps a bit, my sex drive is somewhat lower, and if I'm banging even just one cute girl that likes me even once a week I'm pretty happy and just don't care as much. But I wouldn't disparage any guy who told me he didn't want to put up with the nonsense.

With a large social circle I think this guy could do okay. Yeah, he's fat, but I know plenty of dudes who aren't any more comely who bang a good number of chicks. Some members were mentioning they didn't like his voice; I think he's just talking fast because it's a time-limited session and he's got a lot of material to get through, otherwise he sounds fine to me. Drop him in Somerville or Allston during the school year just as he is and play the "cool guy everyone knows" and he could probably bang 20-something 6es and the occasional 7 to his heart's content.

The problem is that if you push the "social circle game is the only way to bang hot girls" tack too far, it basically sounds like they're telling you "Become a celebrity! Then it's easy!" Okay, sure. But not every guy wants to be a celebrity, even if it were possible. I certainly don't. And there's only so much fame to go around. In a world where everyone is a micro-celebrity, a micro-celebrity is just the new nobody.

Quote:Quote:

I guess if you can be cool for long enough and build lots of rapport and trust with a girl, you can get her to fall for you.

No doubt it works. For the most part, though, I simply don't have the patience for it.

Keep approaching, that's what I say.