rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Deal with stuck up girls.

Girl at work, young, pretty, would defined fuck.

Issue, has a stuck up "shit dont stink" vibe to her, usually I would ignore these chicks but what if shes really hot and you want for the lay? I am introverted and usually keep to myself but when I do talk im "asshole/funny/sarcastic which has always worked for me, but that does not seem to work on some of these stuck up chicks, I have gotten some looks of "you are lame" being that way when other girls (who are still pretty but not stuck up) would giggle and laugh and reciprocate.

How do you usually deal with these chicks?

Surprisingly, a lot of chicks that come off stuck up like that are actually shy. If you can afford to, try direct game and just say what's on your mind. If you crash n burn, then you've lost nothing.

You don't, you don't deal with girls you work with, you don't shit where you eat in a professional environment.

If this is a just a whatever job, say fast food, or movie theaters or whatever, then maybe you can.

You have to adjust/calibrate your approach sometimes after your opener. You already know she's stuck, I'm sure you've seen how she acts, how she talks, her body language, etc.

If she's stuck up she'll probably have a bitch shield up, you've gotta disarm that, go direct might not work for Duncan in this case - going indirect then finding some common ground with her then opening her up from that might.

Duncan, can you explain how this girl acts/talks "stuck up" ? Why do you get this vibe ?

Completely agree with kaotic. You don't want to shit where you eat. Having said that, when it comes to dealing with uppity girls, it's important to not give into their frame. They can think they're hot shit all they want, but you must think/act like you're hotter shit than them. They need to be brought down a peg or two before they can be gamed, which is why "negging" works so well.

There are countless ways of doing this -- some subtle plays I've had success with (as stupid as they may sound) -- telling them "You've got something in your teeth" or "You've got a booger right there." I don't care who you are, you can't act cool when you think you've got a visible "bat in the cave." Pretending you can't remember their name also works well.

Bottom line: Girls are so used to having their asses kissed by thirsty males, that by refusing to be another boot licking supplicant you'll stand out from the pack. A good mindset is to treat women like your bratty kid sister, not a sex goddess.

+1 for not gaming girls at work.

Also LeoneVolpe has the good stuff on the power of Negging.

Also, it may well be she is out of your SMV range, in which case you have no hope - you are an invisible beta to her.

Treat them like they're joking/a joke. The second you truly get offended by them you lose. Deflect with a smile then poke fun at her every time. If you can get her to laugh at herself you win bonus points. Flipping the script and behaving like a winner makes you a winner.

The fact you're posting here means you got riled up/offended more than likely. Game takes thick skin but you'll get used to it.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Comte's absolutely right - you wouldn't be posting this if her reaction bugged you.

Treating her like your little sister is a great tactic also - I tread all the girls I rotate/bang/date/etc like that.

I tease them, which makes them laugh, with in turns opens them up for better conversations, and eventually their legs.

Oh and one last thing if a girl is giving you shit just under the threshold of making you actually mad at her, and not leaving of her own accord. She digs you but can't express it any other way as guys for her entire life have left their dignity at the door trying to bang her.

Being one of those few that stands up for themselves gets them wet.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

I'd say it pretty much comes down to whether she's just moody, I.E. only stuck up sometimes or thats pretty much her demeanor at all times with everyone. If it's the latter I'd say thats actually a pretty good sign that she's single but a pretty good reason as to why.

Quote: (11-30-2016 04:11 PM)JoeSea Wrote:  

I'd say it pretty much comes down to whether she's just moody, I.E. only stuck up sometimes or thats pretty much her demeanor at all times with everyone. If it's the latter I'd say thats actually a pretty good sign that she's single but a pretty good reason as to why.

There's no such thing as a truly single woman. She's just got a ticking timer until she has to make do with one of the reserve male dildos on her phone. Your job with game is to cut the line and get in V.I.P. The funny part being that she'll work the spare dick to the bone to put out once if she does have to settle for a while.

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Don't bang co-workers. But if you must, use my line for someone you already know (after a work related exchange):

I don't care what everyone else says, I don't think you have man-hands.
I don't care what everyone else says, I think you're a decent person.
I don't care what everyone else says, I think you're fun to work with.
I don't care what everyone else says, I don't think you have a bad attitude.

Then smirk. She may have a boyfriend, she may not be interested, she may never want anything to do with you...but you'll get an emotional reaction. Quizzical --> thoughtful --> appalled --> (hopefully) funny

Similar line:
You know what, you're nicer than I thought.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Quote: (11-30-2016 04:13 PM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

There's no such thing as a truly single woman.

This guy fucks

Quote: (11-30-2016 03:33 PM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

There's no such thing as a truly single woman. She's just got a ticking timer until she has to make do with one of the reserve male dildos on her phone. Your job with game is to cut the line and get in V.I.P. The funny part being that she'll work the spare dick to the bone to put out once if she does have to settle for a while.

I guess it's more of a semantics issue then. B/c a woman can definitely have a guy that volunteers to support her financially and emotionally which is when they usually declare themselves taken rather than "single". Which is when they tend to walk around much more confident and secure in themselves. Vs. what OP was talking about which sounds like a more emotionally unstable chick that doesn't currently have a guy she can spam all day with "wyd" messages.

Seems to be a popular theme with newbies. Aren't there several threads already on this?

eg. thread-58172...ited+girls

I second most members advice here

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Never shit where you eat. No matter how hot she is, do not bang a coworker. Especially in a professional environment. There are billions of girls on the planet, so don't game coworkers. HR will be watching your bed.

Just remember roses smell like boo boo breaux...

Edit: watched the video and realized that I think I'm just mean to them lol. Gotta remember that this type of girl was the hot shit in MS & HS that has probably never had someone not walk on egg shells around her.
Just blow that bitches spot up and make her laugh by making fun of her. Real talk I had a bumble date last night and heres some things I said too her:
"wow you're kinda a dick"
"you're a dick"
"poor decision making skills"
"you're an asshole"
"you're one of those people that shows thanksgiving no love" (told me her lights had been up since halloween....the nerve of some of these bitches..
"you probably hate puppies, babies, and the american flag" (after she told me she doesnt celebrate thanksgiving at all)
Some joke about how the natives that died for our country
"Your clients definitely hate you" (she does a fitness boot camp at 4am)

She laughed at all of it in a "you're not afraid of me te-he" type of manner.

One of the first things I learned about attracting girls was to be funny and in my infancy of funniness self-depreciating humor is super effective at getting laughs. Then I learned that "them-depreciating" humor works just as well.

[Image: 200.gif#0]

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

Before you do any of that, make sure your read is substantiated.

A lot of guys see a hot girl and automatically assume shes stuck up and start interpreting everything as such. And it becomes self sabotage and they build stuff in their head.

In short.. don't buy her shit and stay cool.

In other words...

+ Drop this asshole/sarcastic pose, it comes off tryhard to her so she thinks you're reacting to her therefore she's acting like a bitch to you. It's a lack of respect thing. Girls are turned off by weak behavior, once they smell it they become cruel simply because they can.

+ Play with your attention, turn with your body elsewhere, take away your attention when she does her snooty act, then look back if she's done with her shit, look at her like she's acting silly.

+ Command attention when you speak, speak slowly, almost lazily, make pauses to put some tension out.

+ Pay attention to your voice, breaking rapport tone is often necessary just to show you know what you're saying

+ Group dynamics and social proof is important, instead of working the girl, work the room/venue. When you talk to her invite others into your conversation if you can, let her see how other guys and girls like you and how you own them.

+ Non needy body language, lock in when you talk to her aka stand with the back to the wall and make her stand in front of you, not the other way around. Position yourself to make it look like it's her trying to talk to you even if it's not the case at first.

+ Do not take her seriously, treat her silly act accordingly, it's better to dismiss or roll eyes when she acts up instead of confronting her in direct manner to start verbal wars. You wouldn't try to reason with your little bratty sister. Stuck girls are no different.

+ End interactions on your terms whenever you want it. Can be even in the middle of your/her sentence, as if you noticed something/someone more interesting than her and her stupid pose. Then come back to her asking "so what was that you wanted from me again?" with silly smirk.

That's stuck up bitches management 101 off my memory. The whole point of those tips and tricks is to push you to the right state of mind and show her that she's not "all that" to you that she's thinking of herself. Once you're cool calm and confident you will do all those things naturally without thinking. That silly shit is just dumb and that's how you need to treat it.

It looks a little something like this, imagine she's the stuck up girl and cash is your game...

[Image: keffiyeh_throwing_cash.gif]

Quote: (11-30-2016 01:15 PM)TheDuncan Wrote:  

Girl at work, young, pretty, would defined fuck.

Issue, has a stuck up "shit dont stink" vibe to her, usually I would ignore these chicks but what if shes really hot and you want for the lay? I am introverted and usually keep to myself but when I do talk im "asshole/funny/sarcastic which has always worked for me, but that does not seem to work on some of these stuck up chicks, I have gotten some looks of "you are lame" being that way when other girls (who are still pretty but not stuck up) would giggle and laugh and reciprocate.

How do you usually deal with these chicks?

First.

Don't fuck with work chicks. The odds of getting hit with a false harassment claim, rumors, etc. are exponentially higher if you try to play at work.

Second:
The only reason you like her is "really hot". That's not a bad thing in and of itself but if you are all nutted up over a girl simply because "she's so HAWWWT!!" it's a pretty good indicator that you don't have the frame or mindset needed to successfully go after her.

Third:

If she is acting like you are lame when you make jokes then she isn't choosing. Get another chick. This one doesn't like you.

Now to answer your question:

Girls only act stuck up because they don't like you. It doesn't really matter whether they actually are stuck up or whether they're just a shy girl who can be standoffish. I've dealt with both and if they have a high assessment of your SMV then the "stuck up" act is going to go away completely and they'll be acting like they'd wipe your ass for you if you wanted it.

Also in my experience that is generally a binary reaction. They don't do much in between.

General rule of thumb is that if she isn't exhibiting submissive behavior and trying to make you like her then move on. Odds are 9/10 that you can't change her mind, and even if you do the relationship generally sucks compared to one with a girl who is all up on your jock.

That said if you do want to deal with a girl like that:

Quote:Quote:

+ Group dynamics and social proof is important, instead of working the girl, work the room/venue. When you talk to her invite others into your conversation if you can, let her see how other guys and girls like you and how you own them.

Best advice you've gotten. "Stuck up" girls are generally that way because they view themselves as part of the cool "in"group and you as part of the "out" group. Flip the switch and signal that you control the group while she is part of the out group.

I guess someone nailed it, I judged too soon, made her laugh various times today, talked to me and started conversations, perhaps a bad day?

Something else I should mention is that maybe its MY demeanor, I am mostly quiet until get know someone and I'll open up more, I mean I'll joke around from the get go, im not shy but perhaps my silence and serious face gives off a certain vibe.

People (especially women) are always fascinated by my serious demeanor but joking/sarcastic personality, I dont take anything too seriously and joke about everything but yet hardly smile or even laugh for that matter.

Quote: (12-01-2016 09:58 PM)TheDuncan Wrote:  

I guess someone nailed it, I judged too soon, made her laugh various times today, talked to me and started conversations, perhaps a bad day?

Something else I should mention is that maybe its MY demeanor, I am mostly quiet until get know someone and I'll open up more, I mean I'll joke around from the get go, im not shy but perhaps my silence and serious face gives off a certain vibe.

People (especially women) are always fascinated by my serious demeanor but joking/sarcastic personality, I dont take anything too seriously and joke about everything but yet hardly smile or even laugh for that matter.

Everyone in this thread told you not to shit where you eat, but you're going to do it anyways.......

Actually you know what keep going for it. Hell I'll give you a rep if you do bang her. Keep talking to her. Post here if you get the bang. I'm oozing with anticipation.

[Image: laugh7.gif]

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Comte Im not worried about it, Its not like im desperately trying to fuck this chick, just a little curious about it all, Im not even pursuing, I said I would fuck her she is hot but Its not like im trying or even going to, was just wondering about the attitude.

All I said was I talked to her and made her laugh so maybe I misjudged, not like im on here saying "I made her laugh! I think I have a chance guys! She seems into me! Gonna go for it!"