rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cultivating Disgust for Women - Dalai Lama

Very interesting even the monks have game... pretty much the main reason guys have so much fear when approaching and dealing with women, thinking that they are more pure than men aka putting the pussy on a pedestal.

Next time you think the girl you like is sooo special and pure come back and read this to get your mind right.

Enjoy

Cultivating Disgust for Women

In a talk the Dalai Lama gave at UCLA in June, 1997, he read the following text:

"Most attachment to women comes from
the belief that womens bodies are pure.
But in actuality there is no purity
in a womans body at all.

Her mouth is a vessel of impurity,
with putrid saliva and gunk between her teeth;
Her nose is a pot of snot, phlegm and mucous,
and her eyes contain eye-slime and tears.

Her torso is a container of excrement,
holding urine, the lungs, liver and such.
The confused do not see that a woman is such;
thus, they lust after her body.

Like unknowing persons, who have become attached
to an ornamented vessel filled with filth,
Unknowing and worldly beings
are attached to women."

The Dalai Lama was reading from the Precious Garland of Nagarjuna, who is sometimes revered as a "Second Buddha." Here is a link to a recording of the lecture. The above quote is from page 32-33 of the edition of the Precious Garland that was specially produced for the Dalai Lama's series of lectures. This book was handed out to people as they entered the auditorium.

Source - http://www.lorinroche.com/dangers/dangers/anorexia.html

Yeah the eye slime really gets to me too.

I'm glad I wasn't eating while reading this. I don't think anyone here have illusions about any of this though. I think for guys who have AA it stems more out of personal insecurity rather than a belief in the "purity" of a woman's body.

Do guys actually think women's bodies are pure? Even in my most beta days I saw them for what they were. Snakes and lizards.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (08-14-2011 03:33 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Do guys actually think women's bodies are pure? Even in my most beta days I saw them for what they were. Snakes and lizards.

As a former "nice guy" myself, I can honestly say that I did. I could have used this article about three years ago.

The thing is, when you put them on such a high pedestal (growing up in a more traditional culture often leads to such a mindset), you can't really see any of their faults. That, or you willfully ignore them. They become much more than they actually are(human) in your mind. They become flawless, incapable of doing any wrong spiritually, morally, socially or, in this case, physically. That is the essence of male pedestalization of women-the assumption of purity and innocence in every sense.

It is this mindset that drives many guys to behave like complete chumps around them and it is also at the root of the whole nice guy dilemma. When you think this way it is easy to start behaving like an uber beta (making yourself too available, disadvantaging yourself just to make her feel a little better, complimenting too much, tricking, over-praising, tolerating all of her flaking and other shit, etc).

This type of thinking acts like a wall between you and reality. You just can't treat them like people, no matter how rational it would be to begin doing so. It is tough to break through, especially in a culture like this that subtlety encourages this and emasculates men (read: mainstream media).

The red pill is the only real cure.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

The Dalai Lama, such a wise man about so many things... including poon.

I wonder what the girls in the auditorium were thinking.

Quote: (08-23-2011 03:56 AM)houston Wrote:  

Probably rationalizing away about how he's "sooooo right." The Dalai Lama's alpha as fuck: leader of millions, desireless, and most of all completely unattainable.

Quote: (08-23-2011 03:56 AM)houston Wrote:  

As a good looking men, when I go on rants, women agree with me, saying, "Yeah, women are so like that," while implying, "See how different I am!"

Up until about the 4th grade I refused to believe women could take shits. It was hard for me to look at my play ground crush and fathom such things. While I still like to think there is a shining white ball of light in the female torso that automatically absorbs any and all waste (à la Tom Robbins) you can only delude yourself for so long...most notably if you're ever going down on a girl and you get reality checked by a sliver of toilet paper that sits like a mollusk on the skin of their labia.

Quote: (08-24-2011 01:48 AM)boxwino Wrote:  

Up until about the 4th grade I refused to believe women could take shits. It was hard for me to look at my play ground crush and fathom such things. While I still like to think there is a shining white ball of light in the female torso that automatically absorbs any and all waste (à la Tom Robbins) you can only delude yourself for so long...most notably if you're ever going down on a girl and you get reality checked by a sliver of toilet paper that sits like a mollusk on the skin of their labia.

Oh shit that reminds me when I was 15 I knew this other 15 year old who didn't think girls farted. Straight up. I think he had to know they took shits, not sure though, but I'm positive he had absolute faith they didn't fart. How funny. 15, shit that's like 9th grade

Quote: (08-24-2011 01:48 AM)boxwino Wrote:  

I once spread a chick's ass cheeks and there was a sliver of TP stuck in her crack. Dreamkiller.