rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Travel Can And Can’t Give A Man

My newest podcast discusses the role of modern travel on the development of men. After reviewing how travel is most commonly used, I share the specific benefits travel can offer along with the mistaken ideas of what naive people think travel can accomplish. I discuss seven of my favorite travel rules for men and also take an aside to discuss the growing phenomenon of finding a foreign wife, which is harder than many men think. I close out the podcast by prescribing a strategy of using travel to maximum your strength and potential.
Listen on Soundcloud or download the MP3:

Listen on Youtube:

Subscribe on iTunes or add the RSS feed to your favorite podcast app. If you like the podcast, please leave a rating and review on iTunes.
Previous Podcast: How To Become More Resilient

Posted on Fri, 28 Oct 2016 13:00:28 +0000 at http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/dcb/~3/lG...give-a-man
Comments: http://www.rooshv.com/what-travel-can-an...an#respond

^YO, THAT POST ABOVE AIN'T POSTED BY ROOSH!
Some White Knight Mangina-feminazi Fucker probably hacked into his shit to flood the forum with CopyPasta to affect the SEO rankings of his forum and website.

Roosh doesn't flood forums like this at all, under no circumstance...Where is Roosh though? I hope no one fucked with him in his safety or freedom.

Calm down. It's an RSS app I'm using that is pulling all the old articles first.

Roosh, but don't you have a separate Forum Section for Return of Kings posts?

For a second, I saw the Everything Else feed flooded with unedited posts, thinking it was some sort of technological sabotage by nefarious people.

Next time post an update before doing that because people thought you were hacked or you were tied up somewhere in Eastern Europe and a mangina hacker accessed your computer.