rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are you willing to get sick to get a bang?

Just curious how many of you could care less if the girl is sick if you're pretty sure you can work your way to a bang.

I'm talking common cold - not the clap.

I'd hit it either way

What kind of sick are you talking about here?
Getting chlamydia? or gonorrhea?
Absolutely not. Any type of treatable STD is completely off the table.
A chest cold?...it would depend on how sick she is and how I'm feeling. This is assuming that she's good looking enough to bang.

I'd pass wait till she is good and then bang the life out of her.

Tough question.

Depends on my blue balls / her looks / vibe.

Below 6 probably not, I need to be in good health for my work.

7 and above, probably yes.

You can always keep a pair of these masks handy.

[Image: mr-8.png?w=580&h=747]

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

Anyone who says no is thinking with their head.

Anyone who finds themselves in this situation will be thinking with their dick and roll with it. Don't kid yourselves. You're going to hand her a Kleenex and hit it from behind. You know it and I know it.

Hell, back in college I was seeing a chick who told me she had herpes after a couple bangs. I never saw a breakout and kept wrapping up and crossing my fingers. She was hot and had huge titties. I wouldn't do that now, but most horny 21 year olds don't care. I'm sure I've banged other girls who have had breakouts and didn't tell me. Still clean and only caught chlamydia once. It's a minor miracle I've only had one treatable STD considering where I've put my dick over the years.

yoooo......dont play like this shit is normal...
Quote: (11-25-2016 08:20 PM)wi30 Wrote:  

Hell, back in college I was seeing a chick who told me she had herpes after a couple bangs. I never saw a breakout and kept wrapping up and crossing my fingers. She was hot and had huge titties. I wouldn't do that now, but most horny 21 year olds don't care.

[Image: 200.gif#28]
[Image: 200.gif#31]
[Image: 200.gif#51]

I would fuck a girl thats sick with a head cold or whatever.....but jesus christ wi30..wtf man

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

If you're willing to degrade yourself and degrade your health just for sex you are exactly what's wrong with society.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

The chance of getting herpes when no breakouts are present is next to zero. She hadn't had one for 6 months before I met her. Would I do the same now? Definitely not. Today's wi30 would've nexted her. But we've all done stupid shit in college.

I'm pretty sure the statistic is about 1 in 4 women have herpes. I guarantee you guys have all banged a girl with herpes. It's statistically impossible not to if you're regularly banging new women.

Edit: And Comte, please tell me about how you're waiting until marriage. If you aren't, you're banging the same types of girls I and every forum member is banging. A percentage of which have herpes. I'm betting the "Saint" in your name isn't literal.

Quote: (11-25-2016 09:56 PM)wi30 Wrote:  

The chance of getting herpes when no breakouts are present is next to zero. She hadn't had one for 6 months before I met her. Would I do the same now? Definitely not. Today's wi30 would've nexted her. But we've all done stupid shit in college.

I'm pretty sure the statistic is about 1 in 4 women have herpes. I guarantee you guys have all banged a girl with herpes. It's statistically impossible not to if you're regularly banging new women.

Edit: And Comte, please tell me about how you're waiting until marriage. If you aren't, you're banging the same types of girls I and every forum member is banging. A percentage of which have herpes. I'm betting the "Saint" in your name isn't literal.

[Image: 200w.gif#17]

yo that shit aint normal no matter how you spin it. She told you:
"homie I love you...I have herpies"

lol say what you want but there aint no justifyin that shit AFTER she tells you. You was just thirsty which is cool we all been there. But don't act like that "we were all 21 and did stupid shit" shit is normal when it comes to fuckin bumpy bitches.

[Image: 200.gif#25]

deep down you know its not lol

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

Quote: (11-25-2016 08:20 PM)wi30 Wrote:  

Anyone who says no is thinking with their head.

Anyone who finds themselves in this situation will be thinking with their dick and roll with it. Don't kid yourselves. You're going to hand her a Kleenex and hit it from behind. You know it and I know it.

Yes.

Quote:Quote:

Hell, back in college I was seeing a chick who told me she had herpes after a couple bangs. I never saw a breakout and kept wrapping up and crossing my fingers. She was hot and had huge titties. I wouldn't do that now, but most horny 21 year olds don't care. I'm sure I've banged other girls who have had breakouts and didn't tell me. Still clean and only caught chlamydia once. It's a minor miracle I've only had one treatable STD considering where I've put my dick over the years.

No.

Sorry. Maybe ignorance is bliss, but if a chick says the word "herpes" then my dick is just going to wilt. It's not even a choice, because my dick is calling the shots there.

He'd be like, "this is my life and it's my choice and I say no, now if you'll excuse me I'm going to do my best frightened turtle impersonation".

And I'm not picky. Prior to being married I fucked some real lizards rather than go home with blue balls, but my dick has trigger words, and when he hears them then statistical chances are not going to convince him to play ball.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

I wouldn't. It pisses me off enough to be sick, I don't want more. And no STD girl no matter how thirsty I might be

Well honestly I'm fairly certain I've banged girls with herpes that didn't break out and have just lucked out without knowing. And on the real I didn't read anything after the OP. With that all out of the way would you knowingly bang a girl knowing she had a STD? I wouldn't nor am I that much a thirsty fuck that I would need too.

Anyways I can't make money or be productive in other facets of my life if I'm suddenly sick. And for that very reason I've realized that time is a limited resource and I'm not going to waste so much of it by ending up being sick with anything from cold to strep throat to hepatitis because I wanted pussy.

Much in the same vein I do not give a shit if a girl's on her period if I need to get my nut off. I'd still hit it just as hard because time is important and I'm not going through the motions again for another nut unless I want too for another bang.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Amusing tangentially related story: Last winter I had pneumonia, and spent about a week resting up taking antibiotics. Weekend came around and I was feeling pretty good again, so I decided to press on with a meet I had scheduled with this 40 y/o Canadian broad who lived a few miles away.

Pretty lame date that I could tell likely wasn't going much of anywhere, but she claimed it was only her second date since starting online dating, so I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and an hour of my time with a nice chat over drinks before bouncing to my usual Saturday night stomping grounds. Don't make it harder for the next guy, or something.

I had a couple spurious coughs earlier during the day, but I had been taking the meds religiously and it was nothing like how bad it was at the beginning of the week. But as we were wrapping up and getting ready to leave, I swallow a little of my drink the wrong way and fall into the most hideous, disgusting coughing and hacking fit imaginable, just leaning over the side of the bar and coughing my guts out. I grab an empty glass and run for the nearby soda fountain where I fill it up with the first cold liquid I can get my hands on, trying to get this shit under control. After about a minute it starts to get better, I regain my composure and calmy walk back to the bar and just give her a shrug. I look at what I was drinking and show it to her.

"It's, yeah. It's Canada Dry isn't it."

Never heard from her again.

Quote: (11-26-2016 03:15 PM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

Amusing tangentially related story: Last winter I had pneumonia, and spent about a week resting up taking antibiotics. Weekend came around and I was feeling pretty good again, so I decided to press on with a meet I had scheduled with this 40 y/o Canadian broad who lived a few miles away.

Pretty lame date that I could tell likely wasn't going much of anywhere, but she claimed it was only her second date since starting online dating, so I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and an hour of my time with a nice chat over drinks before bouncing to my usual Saturday night stomping grounds. Don't make it harder for the next guy, or something.

I had a couple spurious coughs earlier during the day, but I had been taking the meds religiously and it was nothing like how bad it was at the beginning of the week. But as we were wrapping up and getting ready to leave, I swallow a little of my drink the wrong way and fall into the most hideous, disgusting coughing and hacking fit imaginable, just leaning over the side of the bar and coughing my guts out. I grab an empty glass and run for the nearby soda fountain where I fill it up with the first cold liquid I can get my hands on, trying to get this shit under control. After about a minute it starts to get better, I regain my composure and calmy walk back to the bar and just give her a shrug. I look at what I was drinking and show it to her.

"It's, yeah. It's Canada Dry isn't it."

Never heard from her again.

[Image: picard_clapping.gif]

Hell yeah. You don't stop fighting when you get a bloody nose!

I am already sick, I am in a dry spell...

I'd exchange my 4 months dry spell with a cold in a heartbeat.

As a thirsty men, the minute my dick gets hard my brain stops functioning.

If she tells me that she has herpes,gonorrhea, AIDS I will rationalize it maybeee just maybee it's a shit test.

NO I think this is wrong, 25% of the female population DO NOT have herpes, and yes you can still get it if there are no outbreaks.

The virus can pass through any mucus membrane, outbreak or not.

Honestly, I don't really think I am any more. I can't be certain because I haven't been put into that situation.
I know that in my younger days (I'm 50) there were times that I would have risked a bullet to get a sniff of pussy, but as I've gotten older there are certain things I appreciate a lot, and one of the main ones is feeling healthy. Even something as mundane as having a common cold puts me off a lot more than it used to. It must have something to do with the risk/reward ratio. I'm not a terribly high notch count guy (around 35, as best as I can remember), but as I've gotten older other things start taking priority over a bang, and I'm really motivated to do other things a lot more. There's only so much time. Feeling shitty can really cut into that.