rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How far would you drive for *guaranteed* pussy?

Chick is a low 7/10. Debating if I want to sleep or fuck.

If your debating easy pussy there's your answer right there.

What? Dude I just worked 16 hours. English.

Make her come to your place.

It comes down to how eager you are to fuck (her), and your other options.

How do I have sex without losing the vitality that comes with the high levels of T? - Elmo Louis

Easy bro - pull out and cum in your hand. Then shove that cum in your mouth and swallow to avoid losing your vitality or lowering your T. - Yardog

If you have to debate whether some guaranteed pussy is worth it, it probably isn't. Your desire isn't strong enough.

If you go there you will probably be tired. The sex most likely won't be good and you will wonder why you wasted time, a nut and sacrificed sleep.

Good responses.

I tried to get her to come. She has a valid excuse. Sort of.

My side girl isn't available this morning sadly.

Post graduate years: Up to 1 hour
College years: Up to 3 hours
Late High School years: up to 5 hours
Freshman year: To infinity and beyond [Image: biggrin.gif]

-CD

For anything a 5 or above (good personality required), I'd travel up to 90 minutes (roughly three city blocks here in Beijing).

I'm the King of Beijing!

I'm of the mentality that no pussy is ever ever guaranteed! It's ok to relax and let your guard down with a chick you've Banged a lot, but thinking easy is a sure way to becoming sloppy... and expediting the next cock she'll happily hop on!

Under 10 minutes.

Quote: (11-20-2016 09:23 AM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

I'm of the mentality that no pussy is ever ever guaranteed! It's ok to relax and let your guard down with a chick you've Banged a lot, but thinking easy is a sure way to becoming sloppy... and expediting the next cock she'll happily hop on!

Piggybacking on the Captain's post:

Last thing I'd want is to drive 45+ minutes and, when I'm ten minutes out, get a call or text that something (truly unavoidable) came up on her end.

I'd be hesitant to drive somewhere out in the sticks on a chance that I might get lucky. Conversely, if it's in an area where there's social activity if the original plan goes south, I might make the drive.

In summary, the distance I'd drive depends on the location I'd be driving to.

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

10 kilometers max. That's for any girl btw

Depends if you've banged her yet or not. I am much more willing to drive distances for 1st time bang.

The further the distance, the greater the chance that she'll find some reason to flake. Not the opposite -- she couldn't give a shit about your time investment. She'll see every extra minute, every extra kilometer, as a bigger sign of neediness.

So basically title is nonsense.

Looking back the only ladies I LTRed on a 1 to 6 yr relationship were ladies who would C2M or come to me literally or figuratively... either drove their car, daddies car or took the subway/train or bus.

The moment they are not willing to come to you means they are coming cowgirl on another guys cock. Just saying...

1st time pussy or cold-streak buster: 1 hour
Repeat notch: 30 minutes

Quote: (11-20-2016 11:50 AM)Avarence Wrote:  

1st time pussy or cold-streak buster: 1 hour
Repeat notch: 30 minutes

i second this.

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

'Guaranteed' is ambiguous. In the real world, just to get a lay or break a slump with a chick I've banged before - 40 minutes.
With a new chick (HB7 or above) - 45 minutes.

PS - I back @deepdiver - if a chick is reluctant to come to your place for bangs or just to chill without a paid-for outing first, or always expects you to pick her up, then take her to your place, that's a red flag.

One hour. If I lived in a city it would be less though.

Why do you care what others would say? You'll get a full gamut of replies. Just do what you feel is the right amount of time for you.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

it depends on the circumstances for me. Right now I'm busy with work and other life events, so I wouldn't travel very far at all. If I was taking a vacation, didn't have many other plans, other options, and generally felt bored with life, then yeah I'd drive 90 minutes for guaranteed pussy. Also if I hadn't had sex in over 3 months and had plenty of free time then I'd also drive 90 minutes. Given my current situation in life, hell no I wouldn't drive 90 minutes for any pussy.

Depends on several factors.

How hot she is.
Whether I've ever banged her before (new pussy is always better)
Whether or not I'm going to spend the night (if it's a long trip, I don't want to boomarang)
Whether or not I like her for just her looks or enjoy her personality as well.
How long it's been since I last got laid.
When the next time I'll likely get laid is.

You get the idea.

I don't understand how it is guaranteed.

Girls change their minds within seconds so it will not be guaranteed even if you beamed to her place let alone drive.

There is a number of factors. That being said 3 years ago these metrics would have been completely different.

If it is a new notch, meeting at her place straight up and she is 7+ and I've been sent some pics of the goods then probably an hour.
In most cases I'm reluctant to even drive 20 minutes to go fuck a plate.

Six and a half inches.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.