rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Canadian Co-worker Bad-Mouthing Me To Other Students

I got a PM last night on VK from a student I had last semester informing me that one of my colleagues at my school has been spreading word amongst his students that I love Trump and am thus against Ukraine.

Most Ukrainians are deeply embedded in the Matrix as it is. Their media was just as biased against Trump as the American msm, if not more. Basically they believe that if the US and Russia become allies Putin will invade Ukraine without opposition.

I've been doing my best to assuage their misinformation whenever the topic comes up in class but now I've come up against a pissy liberal faggot that fear mongers and is now trying to turn people against me.

Basically this started during the primaries where we had normal discussions about politics and the candidates. We disagreed but it never got heated. Ever since Trump won, his liberal sensibilities have switched over to ultra-butthurt.

He put on his VK the other day: "Don't worry Ukraine, America may have abandoned you to Putin but Canada will always love you!"
And got a ton of likes.

Basically he tells his students, "Trump is a rapist, racist, corrupt, etc., [insert parroted msm branding]." "Oh and Nomad loves him."

Not sure if I should confront him about it directly, letting the cat out of the bag, or just let it pass. If I do nothing I know there's a chance the problem may persist and potentially escalate.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

If you do nothing he continues trashing you behind your back. If you confront him at least you make him aware of you knowing about his behavior. He'll think twice before trashing you in the future.

Tell him you know about him saying things behind your back and if he has a problem with you, you can discuss it in person. Don't argue about Trump. You're never going to change his mind.

He's a beta pussy. He'll back-peddle upon confrontation.

break his kneecaps

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

I have not been able to see any tangible benefits of Trump winning as of yet in terms of being able to, for lake of a better phrase, 'come out of the closet'. Although I am certainly happy that he won, the social stigma has not yet gone away and I doubt it will for some time. The left is doubling down on their hatred and I have been getting nasty looks as I seem to look like someone that might have supported Trump: shaved head, in shape, non-faggy looking white male.

The fact is is that, even though Trump won, we are still in the insurgency phase. Because of this, we are fighting an uphill battle. The incumbent interests and powers have been in place for many decades and will not give without a vicious fight. The social conditioning of the left is fucking powerful and brutal and it works - mostly. The relationship with my sister is nearly ended as have many prior friendships. Half the country hates the other half. I am not being hyperbolic. My sister has told me that I cannot see my nephews anymore.

I would say that your only solution is to stand your ground without hesitation. It will be hard and I wouldn't be suprised if you are verbally and physically attacked because of your beliefs.

I have been trying to find other like minded individuals but have yet to find anyone in the digital nomad community that isn't a raging shitlib. Most of the ones that were Trump supporters would never dare admit it as many could lose their jobs.

I've reached the point were I don't really care. If you are going to live a life where you cannot express your legitimate beliefs then what's the fucking point of living. You can be dead and still have a pulse.

Now more than ever you must find like minded men and stick together and make it a point to keep in constant contact. Search and you will find.

I'll add that you definitely need to confront this cunt. Tell him the truth and say that if he disparages you again he will be sorry. By disparage I don't mean by supporting Trump-admit that. I mean that he is obviously trying to fuck with you. I'd fucking do it with you if I was there.

Also, let the Ukrainians know that if Hillary had gotten elected, Ukraine would have been let into NATO. If Putin hadn't though that Trump was going to get elected, he would have invaded Ukraine prior to the election and that war with Russia would have been certain and that many would die. This wouldn't have been a war shooting missles into the fucking desert, this would have been a near super-power fighting a super-power with death toll in the millions. The whole bullshit lie about the left being "anti-war" is completely false. Shitlibs would gleefully nuke Moscow if it meant that Russia would have buttsex marriage and gender neutral bathrooms. Let every fucking shitlib Canuck and Ukrainian you meet know that.

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule

Strange that the only leftist turd I know of who matches this level is a Canadian.

Additionally the biggest Trump grumbler here (IKE) was a Canadian.

Perhaps Canada should build a wall too. To keep themselves in.

Quote: (11-16-2016 07:01 AM)Bill Brasky Wrote:  

I have not been able to see any tangible benefits of Trump winning as of yet in terms of being able to, for lake of a better phrase, 'come out of the closet'. Although I am certainly happy that he won, the social stigma has not yet gone away and I doubt it will for some time. The left is doubling down on their hatred and I have been getting nasty looks as I seem to look like someone that might have supported Trump: shaved head, in shape, non-faggy looking white male.

The fact is is that, even though Trump won, we are still in the insurgency phase. Because of this, we are fighting an uphill battle. The incumbent interests and powers have been in place for many decades and will not give without a vicious fight. The social conditioning of the left is fucking powerful and brutal and it works - mostly. The relationship with my sister is nearly ended as have many prior friendships. Half the country hates the other half. I am not being hyperbolic. My sister has told me that I cannot see my nephews anymore.

I would say that your only solution is to stand your ground without hesitation. It will be hard and I wouldn't be suprised if you are verbally and physically attacked because of your beliefs.

I have been trying to find other like minded individuals but have yet to find anyone in the digital nomad community that isn't a raging shitlib. Most of the ones that were Trump supporters would never dare admit it as many could lose their jobs.

I've reached the point were I don't really care. If you are going to live a life where you cannot express your legitimate beliefs then what's the fucking point of living. You can be dead and still have a pulse.

Now more than ever you must find like minded men and stick together and make it a point to keep in constant contact. Search and you will find.

I'll add that you definitely need to confront this cunt. Tell him the truth and say that if he disparages you again he will be sorry. By disparage I don't mean by supporting Trump-admit that. I mean that he is obviously trying to fuck with you. I'd fucking do it with you if I was there.

Also, let the Ukrainians know that if Hillary had gotten elected, Ukraine would have been let into NATO. If Putin hadn't though that Trump was going to get elected, he would have invaded Ukraine prior to the election and that war with Russia would have been certain and that many would die. This wouldn't have been a war shooting missles into the fucking desert, this would have been a near super-power fighting a super-power with death toll in the millions. The whole bullshit lie about the left being "anti-war" is completely false. Shitlibs would gleefully nuke Moscow if it meant that Russia would have buttsex marriage and gender neutral bathrooms. Let every fucking shitlib Canuck and Ukrainian you meet know that.

a-fuckingmen

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

Assuming the PM from the student is true, your main goal here is to keep your standing at the school; the Canadian is secondary.

It's like how Trump's main goal was to get elected; Hillary was secondary.

One possible strategy? Agree and amplify. Profess your love for Trump to comically impossible levels. Anytime a label or an argument gets thrown at Trump and/or you, just ignore it, and praise the Almighty God-Emperor.

The likely result of this strategy? If you're doing it right, folks will laugh WITH you. They won't know if you're serious or just ridiculous. And most importantly, the Canadian's attacks won't work. Folks will associate him with bad vibes, and they'll associate you with good ones.

Quote: (11-16-2016 07:56 AM)262 Wrote:  

Assuming the PM from the student is true, your main goal here is to keep your standing at the school; the Canadian is secondary.

It's like how Trump's main goal was to get elected; Hillary was secondary.

One possible strategy? Agree and amplify. Profess your love for Trump to comically impossible levels. Anytime a label or an argument gets thrown at Trump and/or you, just ignore it, and praise the Almighty God-Emperor.

The likely result of this strategy? If you're doing it right, folks will laugh WITH you. They won't know if you're serious or just ridiculous. And most importantly, the Canadian's attacks won't work. Folks will associate him with bad vibes, and they'll associate you with good ones.

It's true. I just asked another former student and she confirmed it while apologizing about not telling me saying she didn't want to start problems.

A&A - good advice

*Edit - she also added, "He needs to go to the gym." made my day

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Quote: (11-16-2016 07:01 AM)Bill Brasky Wrote:  

Mate the more I read about how things are in America the more I realize that things are no different here in Australia. Believe it or not leftist scum are organizing anti Trump rallies here. Fags and feminists are taking over Australia. We need a man like Trump and we need him now. Buttsex marriage is coming in here too and they have brought in a program called "Safeschools" where they teach little kids that fags are good and encourage them to crossdress. There is a lot of support here for Trump but of course the media and social media are trying to silence it. Friends and relatives here are also falling out over Trump. There is a fat tattooed cunt here on fb called Clementine Ford a perfect example of those who are leading the anti Trump hysteria. I totally agree that this Canadian cunt needs to be confronted in no uncertain terms. If you don't stand up to a bully they only get worse.

Quote: (11-16-2016 07:04 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Strange that the only leftist turd I know of who matches this level is a Canadian.

I'm seeing now why so many guys on the forum describe Australia as "hot Canada".

Quote:Quote:

Mate the more I read about how things are in America the more I realize that things are no different here in Australia. Believe it or not leftist scum are organizing anti Trump rallies here. Fags and feminists are taking over Australia. We need a man like Trump and we need him now. Buttsex marriage is coming in here too and they have brought in a program called "Safeschools" where they teach little kids that fags are good and encourage them to crossdress. There is a lot of support here for Trump but of course the media and social media are trying to silence it. Friends and relatives here are also falling out over Trump. There is a fat tattooed cunt here on fb called Clementine Ford a perfect example of those who are leading the anti Trump hysteria. I totally agree that this Canadian cunt needs to be confronted in no uncertain terms. If you don't stand up to a bully they only get worse.

Mate, too true - I use this example from Channel 10's The Project to illustrate this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkrZ8QPtJMI

Whenever something is contrary to the leftist agenda - boom, it's cut off.

I still think we're a good 20 years behind the US though - the fact marijuana is legal in 7 or 8 states is indicative of this - which I think is a LONG way off from happening here in Oz. The fact Pauline Hanson is the closest thing we got to a Trump figure is saying something.

To the OP - I'd concur with 262's suggestion - seems like the best way to deal with it.

IKE is from Northern Cali, he was trolling with the Canadian flag.

I wish I was in the OP position, I would go straight up to him and call him out on his BS. "Please kindly refrain from talking shit about me", then watch him quiver and squirm like a bitch.

A lot of Canadians are happy about the Trump victory.

What would Trump care about Ukraine? Russia is another story.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (11-16-2016 10:12 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

IKE is from Northern Cali, he was trolling with the Canadian flag.

I wish I was in the OP position, I would go straight up to him and call him out on his BS. "Please kindly refrain from talking shit about me", then watch him quiver and squirm like a bitch.

A lot of Canadians are happy about the Trump victory.

What would Trump care about Ukraine? Russia is another story.

He doesn't.

What Ukrainians are worried about is that Trump will support Russia, and their 'claim' to Crimea. They aren't particularly worried in the interim that Trump will support a Russian invasion of Ukraine - that's highly improbable.

Ukrainians simply think that, and this is based on Trumps own words, he would lift sanctions in exchange for cooperation with Russia in its fight against ISIS, which would, in exchange, lead to pro-Russian support in regards to it's 'acquisition' of Crimea.

Anyways, I would confront him. Canadians don't like confrontation, and he would likely quit, and return to Toronto to his vintage stamp collection

Quote: (11-16-2016 12:18 PM)WeekendCasanova Wrote:  

As a side note - if you think that referendum in Crimea to be apart of Russia was in no way 'forced', you need to do some serious thinking. It's silly that Crimeans would want to be a part of Russia - strategically it's a complete clusterfuck.

Serious question: Have you ever been to Crimea?

Quote: (11-16-2016 05:46 AM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

Not sure if I should confront him about it directly, letting the cat out of the bag, or just let it pass. If I do nothing I know there's a chance the problem may persist and potentially escalate.

I would let it pass... Election mania will subside as people get used to the new normal.

Quote: (11-16-2016 12:26 PM)DaveR Wrote:  

As a side note - if you think that referendum in Crimea to be apart of Russia was in no way 'forced', you need to do some serious thinking. It's silly that Crimeans would want to be a part of Russia - strategically it's a complete clusterfuck.

I removed that part prior to you responding, but yes, I have. As well as many others that I know, both in/outside of Ukraine. Crimea isn't a binary situation, and thinking so is erroneous.

Quote: (11-16-2016 12:31 PM)WeekendCasanova Wrote:  

Quote: (11-16-2016 12:26 PM)DaveR Wrote:  

I removed that part prior to you responding, but short answer - yes, I have. As well as many others that I know, both in/outside of Ukraine. Crimea isn't a binary situation, and thinking so is erroneous.

Fair enough. You must have deleted it while I was posting.

I've spent a lot of time there, even before the previous (2004) 'revolution'. I agree that it isn't a binary situation, especially the past couple of years since sanctions have been taking a bite, but it has always been very strongly Russian. They also have plenty of reasons to hate Ukraine: many of them remember post-2004 Ukrainisation programmes in their schools, the economic decline in the 2000s while Russia was on the up and up, and attempts to remove autonomy under Yuschenko. The comment "It's silly that Crimeans would want to be a part of Russia" just seemed to be a bit facile to me.

Je ne comprends pas why these Canadian people ALWAYS stir up politically-genderpolitics-leftypolitics aggression in foreign countries.

To repondre your solution, it is to tell him to fuck off 1,500 miles, and that Ukraine is not Canada in some Safe Space TM on Chanty Binx & Smugglypuff campus.

I'm no legal expert on the laws in Ukraine, but if he is libelling you, he should be sued for defamation of character.

It's bizarre that a Canadian mangina travels all the way to Ukraine now to stir up trouble with someone minding their own business in a foreign country. Weird.

I heard about the endless amounts of bogus "My feews, I was waped in Somalia while sexually enticing a group of schoolboys to produce Instagram selfies for pedocrites like Mancheezeboobs fans" allegations from Canadian womyn travelling abroad, but didn't know that manginas were also on the shit disturbing Canadian Maple ventures in foreign countries where people mind their own business.

Oh wait, didn't that US prick politician Victoria Nuland share out cookies while the Crimea part of Ukraine was under a military war occupation in 2014?

It looks like any Western liberal who isn't a citizen of a non-Westernized country are the first ones to stir up shit in those countries to advance some kind of political cause.

In any case, that Canadian mangina ain't worth no clout in a foreign country like Ukraine. If you can find any locals who are with your cause, use them for a defence measure. The Canadian mangina will cry his ass back to Toronto in his Safe Space with Smugglypuff.

Fuck his girlfriend or a chick he likes. Give him something else to worry about than politics [Image: wink.gif]

I don't get it either... do the Canucks fortify the water with estrogen or what?

If you want to hit him with a dose of reality Re: Trump and Crimea, all you have to do is point out that it's a foregone conclusion. There's a long history of referenda producing the same result regarding the question of independence:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_so...ndum,_1991

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_referendum,_1994

... and, keeping in mind the Tatars' (~15% of population) decision not to vote, plenty of very reputable, Western- and UN-commissioned surveys show results in line with the 2014 referendum:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_st...14#Polling
Quote:Quote:

A poll conducted by the GfK Group on 12–14 March 2014 with 600 respondents found that 70.6% of Crimeans intended to vote for joining Russia, 10.8% for restoring the 1992 constitution and 5.6% did not intend to take part in the referendum.[35][36] The poll also showed that if Crimeans had more choices, 53.8% of them would choose joining Russia, 5.2% restoration of 1992 constitution, 18.6% a fully independent Crimean state and 12.6% would choose to keep the previous status of Crimea.

The United Nations Development Programme in Crimea conducted series of polls about possible referendum on joining Russia with a sample size of 1200:
QuarterYesNoUndecided
2009 Q370%14%16%
2009 Q467%15%18%
2010 Q166%14%20%
2010 Q265%12%23%
2010 Q367%11%22%
2010 Q466%9%25%
2011 Q465.6%14.2%20.2%

GfK, a German pollster, and the 4th largest market research organization in the world, conducted a survey in the Crimean region by telephone from Ukraine between January 16 and 22, 2015, and published their results on Feb. 4, 2015. The survey's intention was to probe the satisfaction of Crimean residents in their decision to reunify with Russia, rather than re-identify with Ukraine. The survey found that 82% of Crimeans "fully endorse" Crimea's secession from Ukraine and joining the Russian federation, and that 11% of Crimeans "mostly endorse" Crimea's secession from Ukraine and joining the Russian federation, while just 7% "disapprove" of Crimea's secession from Ukraine and joining the Russian federation. In the USA, the results of the GfK survey were reported by Bloomberg.

A second post-referendum survey, commissioned by John O’Loughlin, College Professor of Distinction and Professor of Geography at the University of Colorado in Boulder, and Gerard Toal (Gearóid Ó Tuathail), Professor of Government and International Affairs at Virginia Tech’s National Capital Region campus, was conducted during December 2014 by the Levada-Center, and published in Open Democracy on March 3, 2015. The survey showed showed "widespread support for Crimea’s decision to secede from Ukraine and join the Russian Federation one year ago."

I'm pretty this was just a clever ruse by NomadOfEu to get RBerkeley talking shit on a thread...
P.S. (Canadians are beta.)

With the bases loaded all we needs a hit boy ima still swing for the fences, I guess you tend to over do it, when you come up under-privileged

I really wish all those hipsters move out of LA / NY and flock Toronto. Make it a damn SJW Fort and stay there.

Quote: (11-16-2016 02:20 PM)DaveR Wrote:  

I don't get it either... do the Canucks fortify the water with estrogen or what?

After recently moving to Ontario and observing how different the men are (from Alberta), I have actually started to wonder this myself.

I don't mean that in an ironic or joking way. I have asked, out loud, several people here -- "what the hell is wrong with your young men?"

In the summer Olympics this year, women won all of the metals for Canada. It's a microcosm of the country - masculine women / feminine men.

That being said we still dominate hockey, so there's a bit of T floating around. Americans are the fattest, lowest T I've ever seen but Canadians are more beta in mindset.

I don't like him or Clinton, but congratulations to all the guys who were rooting for him! I'm a good enough sport to take some joy in other people having fun. Nate Silver was wrong, but he's still a millionaire and ironically will pay less taxes with Trump's Trickle Down plan.

I'm old enough to remember Reagan and the last "trickle-down" scam, and old enough to know things never really change.

The most important thing is people don't get too pissed off at each other. Plenty of cheap carbs, SUVs and big-screen TVs should keep everyone happy.

Just because Trump apparently didn't pay any taxes for years, and wants to give about a million a year tax break to top earners, and a generous thousand to the plebes, it's OK with me, I'm below the level of the plebes so I don't worry!!!

He's a real populist all right .[Image: idea.gif]

[Image: banana.gif][Image: catlady.gif][Image: banana.gif]