rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to kill ALL thirst once and for all

I'm having a serious issue with getting rid of my thirst.

A girl who hits on me all day, I respond to her monotonously and act unaffected, yet still being friendly. Yet when I run into her at this party, I try grinding on her and shit but the vibe is so off. I am pretty sure she could sense all my thirst come out (I am a virgin).

What is a surefire way to get rid of this, and if there isn't one, what can I do to kill it over time?

OP, I'll make you a deal. First fuck ten women and then in exchange I'll tell you what the secret is to eliminating thirst forever.

I'm the King of Beijing!

You need to fuck a bunch of chicks. If you're having trouble doing this then maybe go to Thailand and that will resolve it.

[Image: 200.gif#8]

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

If you can't manage to fuck a bunch of girls, at least act like you have. Chicks are going to smell your current attitude from miles away. Fake it until you make it.

1. Be attractive
2. Try not to be unattractive

Ask one of your mates to kick you fair in the balls before you go out for the night.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

It's simple.

Cut your balls off. So you won't produce testosterone.

OK. That's a bit too radical.

Alternatively, simulate your sexual behaviour in the following way:

When you're very,very hungry, take mental notes of what you think of, your emotions, your behaviour.

Then, do the same thing after having a satisfying meal.

And that's your answer - act like after a satisfying meal.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Oh my god, he doesn't flog the dolphin before a big date?

Apart from cutting your balls off, it all sums up to having options. Girls can feel it if you are thirsty, and this drives them away. Even if you are (which is acceptable), pretend like you're not. Start gaming, do not be needy, and do not give a fuck what happens.

Some quotes from The Tao of Steve that might be of help:

Quote:Quote:

Dex: Look at me. Look at me, okay? Technically, I shouldn't be getting laid, but I do. And do you know why, Dave? Because when I'm hanging out with a woman, that's all I'm doing is hanging out, talking, listening. I'm not sitting there thinking about how to get in bed with her. And this completely confuses them because they're saying "Wait a minute. I'm so much better looking than this guy. Isn't he attracted to me?" The basic principle: We pursue that which retreats from us.

Rick: It's from Heidegger.

Unnamed Guy Playing Poker: Groucho Marks said the same thing. "Act like a woman can't join your club, and she'll do almost anything to get in."

Dex: Both men and women want to have sex. It's natural, except we're on different timetables. Women want to have sex, like, y'know, fifteen minutes after us, so alright, if you hold out for twenty she'll be chasing you for five.

Quote:Quote:

Dex: Do you want to have sex with this woman?

Dave: Definitely.

Dex: Okay, then you're violating the first rule of being Steve.

Dave: Who?

Dex: You must learn to eliminate your desire.

Rick: It's Buddhist.

Dex: I think the Taoists said it first.

Rick: Hey, are we gonna have a seminar or are we gonna play golf?

Dex: Just a short seminar on the elimination of desire, okay? If you're out with this girl and even THINKING about getting laid, you're finished, cuz women can smell an agenda like shit on a shoe.

Quote: (11-15-2016 01:48 PM)C-Note Wrote:  

I don't think this is helpful advice for newbies (like myself); "hanging out" as a newbie usually ends up with them becoming the girl's "gay best friend".

There has to be a goal, there has to be a direction, there has to be a purpose. Imagine trying to make a sale by just "hanging out" with the client, it would not be very effective, don't you think? (not to mention time consuming)

I'd suggest OP be outcome independent but purpose driven. Train yourself by trial and error to care less and less about whether you succeed, fail, whatever, but push an action towards a desirable direction. If it doesn't work, tweak and then push at it again. If it does work, make it work even faster.

Everything needs a gameplan in my opinion.

Quote: (11-15-2016 04:49 PM)Gyro Wrote:  

Quote: (11-15-2016 01:48 PM)C-Note Wrote:  

I don't think this is helpful advice for newbies (like myself); "hanging out" as a newbie usually ends up with them becoming the girl's "gay best friend".

I tend to agree. I spent my whole life just 'hanging out' with girls in bars etc. Just talking to them and listening, and not actually trying to get laid. It's what lead me here!!

It's hard to focus on just one aspect of game, because they're all interrelated and dependent on each other, to varying degrees. Removing overt desire is one aspect of game. You're supposed to project the image that you're a sex god that enjoys giving a beautiful woman a good rogering. But, you show the woman that you're talking to that you don't need her. You have plenty of options and are getting as much as you need, with or without her. You're internally motivated and enthused, and her reaction to you doesn't affect that.

That's the image that you project, and it's easier to project it if it's true. There are several ways to do it, and it's best if you're doing all of them:

1. Be a master of your career, craft, or trade
2. Be proficient in physical activities, such as swimming, martial arts, running, cycling, or whatever you do. Lift weights.
3. Be active in the outdoors- skydiving, waterfall jumping, off-trail hiking, off-trail snowboarding, rock climbing, wilderness camping, whatever you do that challenges you and gets you more in touch with nature than most people do
4. Have a harem or be getting laid enough with new women that you really could care less if you get laid on any particular night
5. Have an active social life in which you're the leader of a social group or activity. Note: this, in and of itself, won't necessarily get you laid. Remember the foodie blogger in England who killed himself a few years ago because he couldn't get laid? He was very active socially and had many friends, but women would always friend-zone him.
6. Dress better than most of the people around you, which mainly involves wearing clothes that actually are fitted to your body.
7. Studiously focus on having a gorilla mindset.
8. Know how to steer a conversation with a woman such that it stimulates her emotions, but you yourself are unaffected by her response

I can give you an example that worked for me recently. I was in a bar and saw a girl that I had seen there before. I talked to her for a few minutes about something that had happened in the bar a few weeks before, then left her to go talk to someone else. Later, she was standing near me talking to someone at the next table, and as she turned I made eye contact and motioned with my hand for her to lean down to me. When she did, I grabbed her chin firmly with my hand, pulled her face close to mine, looked her in the eye and said, "You know, you have pretty eyes." She beamed and said that she thought her eyes were her best feature. I smiled and gently pushed her head away and she walked away, still smiling. I didn't try to follow her around the bar and waited. Twenty minutes later she came back and tried to re-initiate the conversation with me and she kept doing so the entire night. I would talk or dance with her for a few minutes, then leave to talk to someone else because I really didn't care if we hooked up or not. I could see her watching me the whole night. I already had plans for later that night, so I didn't try to take her somewhere after the bar closed, so that helped me have no thirst. She was hanging on me hard when the bar closed and didn't want to let me go. Just an example, but every situation is a little different.