rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating girls under 21

Dating girls under 21

When dating girls under 21, what are some good venues? Obviously a bar is out, and dinners or movies are shit. So where do you go?

My idea is to go to a coffee shop then venue change to a fondue place which has a booth, but I'm not too sure if that is the best idea, what do you guys propose.

Dating girls under 21

Ice cream and hookah.

Dating girls under 21

Hookah! great idea. didn't think of that, but I live in the suburbs so I'm not sure if there is a hookah lounge around.

Also, what's a nice bullshit excuse o get her to my place that isn't "to get a drink." I was thinking of borrowing Roosh's grocery store trick where you get her in the house without even asking, but I wonder if that will truly work or if she'll see through it. Then again if she's under 21 she might be somewhat naïve.

Dating girls under 21

Quote: (11-11-2016 03:25 PM)StephCurrybeast Wrote:  

When dating girls under 21, what are some good venues?

Your apartment.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Dating girls under 21

Quote: (11-11-2016 05:41 PM)StephCurrybeast Wrote:  

Also, what's a nice bullshit excuse o get her to my place that isn't "to get a drink." [...] I wonder if that will truly work or if she'll see through it.

Either

Give her a reason why you are going towards your flat, e.g., "Let me show you X" or" Let's have some tea/coffee/tap water at mine." Just put a spin and pitch your tea to her as something best and rarest in the world. Come on, it isn't that difficult to come up with something. Get yourself a stuffed koala, if need be!

Or

Just walk towards your flat without giving a reason. If a girl wants you/trusts you, and you've done the whole job of being in charge right from the get go, you're golden - she won't question your decisions because you're the boss.

Will it work for you? I don't know. It certainly worked for me.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Dating girls under 21

Hookah! great idea. didn't think of that, but I live in the suburbs so I'm not sure if there is a hookah lounge around.

Also, what's a nice bullshit excuse o get her to my place that isn't "to get a drink." I was thinking of borrowing Roosh's grocery store trick where you get her in the house without even asking, but I wonder if that will truly work or if she'll see through it. Then again if she's under 21 she might be somewhat naïve.

Oh damn.. I have used the 'Up for a drink?' text line to hit up girls if I dont have anything lined up for the night with admittedly terrible results. Is this valid for the above 21s as well?

Any ideas if you are not into cooking or have any indoor artifacts to show?

Dating girls under 21

I like to seed an early conversation with some banter about how I make some type of food really well. Doesn't have to be fancy, actually the simpler the better. Make it playful. Then later invite her over to try out whatever you'd been talking about.

This has always worked well for me.

Dating girls under 21

Spontaneous fun is the way to go. Gokarts, concerts, house parties with silly games, playing video games in game pubs, riding a bike, a trip somewhere. At the end of it, cooking together and feeding each other, not only with food.

Dating girls under 21

Do you have a car? Show her the new mats in the back seat. Then playfully say hey you wana see my new underpants too. Works everytime! Girls brain goes a million miles a minute, she will know wats up before hitting your ride, If shes not down next her.

No point wasting time gents.

Dating girls under 21

My suite at the W?

Dating girls under 21

It doesn't take much to impress girls in that age group. If you're knocking yourself out trying to think of things to do with them, you're trying too hard.

Dating girls under 21

[Image: toys-r-us-store.jpg]

[Image: LaVernia1.JPG]

[Image: hottest_electric_power_kiddy_train_63460...4175_1.jpg]

[Image: exacme-15-ft-trampoline1.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

Dating girls under 21

^ You forgot Chuck E. Cheese's.

The trampoline pic brings me back to my high school days.

[Image: laugh4.gif]