rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Here come the post-Trump fake assault stories

Exhibit one -

Asian American woman student gives a detailed account about being assaulted on a bridge by white male Trump supporters, then being arrested by the police after she called them.

Would have been a sensational story, if true. What happens when you give too many details is eventually you start to cross them up and get caught in a lie - the cops could not verify that they were ever called nor that there was any such incident.

Quote:Quote:

"Many people have contacted us about a social media posting about an incident with a female on the Washington Avenue Bridge yesterday," reads a post from the Minneapolis Police Department's Facebook account. "At this time we have not been able to find a record of a police call relating to this incident. If anyone has information please contact us, we would like to talk to the person who posted this on social media."

You see ladies, liars lie specifically, and when they do so about things like police reports, it doesn't take long to find out the truth.

She since deleted the facebook post about her cock (ahem) and bull story but here it is below.

You can be sure we will see quite a lot of these over the next four years; perhaps we should make this a dedicated thread/sticky?

Jesus, who the hell would believe that? It reads like poorly-written fan fiction filled with projection and wishful thinking. Maybe she did get to college via affirmative action.

Then there's the Muslim student caught lying about being assaulted:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/police-mu...trump-hat/

I know why they're doing it, but it seriously harms the cases of people who have genuinely been assaulted. It's shameful, really.

Let them come...

Tiny asian girl doing some hapkido wrist maneuvers and throat punching a large man on a bridge? Seems legit.

Most asian girls can barely lift their hermes bags.

Delete.

In what universe are cute-enough Asian girls targets in the USA? Is this some kind of victimhood envy hoax?

BLM is reporting the incident as fact, of course.

Kinda like how Muslim migrants who actually rape women (and boys) don't exist according to the media but there's thousands of white boys who love themselves some holding a woman down and going all Haven Monahan on her holes.

Or all the dozens of white men, women, boys, and girls who have been physically attacked for being Trump supporters-- goes unreported. Even that little black boy who was attacked by his mom for liking Trump is not a thing according to the media.

But damn, all those rioting white guys attacking minorities while screaming MAGA are on newsfeeds everywhere. It's quite odd how there's not a shred of evidence to prove any of the claims, though.

Then there are other stories which have elements of truth, at least at first glance, such as people who get mugged or beaten up, but then may add juicy details about the attackers being Trump supporters.

[Image: 2_ball.jpeg]

Yes, he's gay, and yes, he looks like he got beaten up, bottle broken over his head, and there was a trip to the ER which might be possible to corroborate. But the rest of it? Who's to say? He could have been beaten up by anybody or just got drunk and fell on his face. These kinds of stories are the tough ones - if false, they are very (conveniently) difficult to disprove.

EDIT - looks like this one is a fake. Even Snopes had to admit it - or at least question the veracity.

Reason has a good article on the fakes going on.

^

Right. The roving Trump death squad, wearing MAGA hats and shirts, was carrying a prototype Trump Industries gaydar and used it to find this kid and break a bottle over his head.

I shot some questions about the event at that kid's friend on twitter but was ignored, of course.

I would not put it past him to have cut his own scalp and concocted this story. It wouldn't be the first time a hoaxer self-inflicted a wound.

Incidentally, it ain't that easy to break a bottle over someone's head. Glass bottles are quite strong, and you stand a pretty good chance of bludgeoning your target to death before the bottle breaks.

Wow. Somebody's been watching a few too many Angelina Jolie movies.

I for one would like to welcome her to demonstrate her kung fu skills on the nearest plain, white male with zero legal repercussions for accidentally going into a death trance and inadvertently killing them with her Jinx Palm.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (11-11-2016 10:22 PM)SlickyBoy Wrote:  

Then there are other stories which have elements of truth, at least at first glance, such as people who get mugged or beaten up, but then may add juicy details about the attackers being Trump supporters.

[Image: 2_ball.jpeg]

Yes, he's gay, and yes, he looks like he got beaten up, bottle broken over his head, and there was a trip to the ER which might be possible to corroborate. But the rest of it? Who's to say? He could have been beaten up by anybody or just got drunk and fell on his face. These kinds of stories are the tough ones - if false, they are very (conveniently) difficult to disprove.

EDIT - looks like this one is a fake. Even Snopes had to admit it - or at least question the veracity.

Reason has a good article on the fakes going on.

So your friend is gushing blood and in crippling pain, but he is lazily standing there for the two of you to take a damn picture? GTFO.

Also, your blood doesnt hemolyze that quickly. Whatever he is covered in isnt his own red blood cells.

(deleted)

Quote: (11-12-2016 12:16 AM)AlphaRN Wrote:  

Also, your blood doesnt hemolyze that quickly. Whatever he is covered in isnt his own red blood cells.

Corn syrup and red dye by the looks of it. Add in the fact he is "bleeding" a lot and stand adds to the disbelief.

I cant find it again on my Facebook feed cause this girl shared it and didnt post it on her timeline...

But she posted a story about some black girl walking in Iowa when all of a sudden a truck with confederate and nazi flags pulled up next to this walking black girl and 4 white dudes started waving a shotgun at her and calling her a banana eating nigger and told her to go back to Africa...... I'm not a gambling man myself but I'd be willing to bet about everything I own that this story is just not true. However everyone is chiming in under the photo about how enraged they are and how they need to be careful out there.... It's fucking ridiculous.

This generation of "Oh I saw it on Facebook so it must be true" is out of control

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I think this is hilarious considering Trump won thanks to the Working Class, you know, the people that had to get up early the next day and go to their jobs.

I'm sure the first thought on their minds was to stay up and verify they won, and go roving about in the wee hours of the morning looking for people to assault.

The "literally Hitler" crowd is busy spray painting swastikas all over the place to drive home the message that Trump is literally Hitler.

Not a physical attack, but a likely fake/contrived one with too many convenient details:

- Black veteran
- wearing uniform and military unit baseball hat
- Service dog named Barak
- white Trump supporter in Trump T shirt
- happens to have discharge papers on him
- immediately began recording incident
- media notified instantly

This has all the makings of a Soros operation. If the old white guy in the Trump shirt even exists, he's probably an operative of the setup.

The video embedded in the article does not show everything, which is also convenient. Would be helpful to see what actually caused the manager to come over and ask the guy to leave.

I have no idea what the imaginary Trump supporter would be saying about Germany and blacks not being able to serve there, but even from WW2 veterans, that would be an unusual thing to declare nowadays, especially since the guy wore a hat with the 25th ID unit patch. Based on his picture in uniform, he was there in the 80's. Surprised they were still wearing steel pots that late, but it could have been the case during basic training when that picture was taken.

His FB page also happens to show him as a BLM supporter too, so of course there's that inconsequential detail.

I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop on this one.

^

I guess it's possible it happened as described, but speaking as a veteran it stinks. My bet is the guy was out looking for drama. Wearing a fucked up ACU uniform (didn't even get issued until, what, 2005-2006?) with color patches, sitting down inside with a cover on, on Veteran's Day? It's good odds someone was going to say something about that. He was for sure disrespecting the uniform.

I don't know how they did things in the early 90s, but the ID thing sounds suspicious. The dude supposedly served 4 years. Unless he was medically retired, why would he have an ID now? They're sensitive items, and they don't let you on military bases for the rest of your life just because you did a single enlistment. If I have to prove I'm a veteran, I show a copy of my DD214 and my driver's license. I don't find it odd that he had a DD214 with him on Veteran's Day, that's common.

The pieces don't really fit here, it's just weird.

Related article: http://popularmilitary.com/lessons-learn...le-chilis/

^

I've as d before, this service dog bullshit is out of control. Ten to one Barack is a PTSD dog.

Aloha!

Quote: (11-12-2016 01:59 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

I cant find it again on my Facebook feed cause this girl shared it and didnt post it on her timeline...

But she posted a story about some black girl walking in Iowa when all of a sudden a truck with confederate and nazi flags pulled up next to this walking black girl and 4 white dudes started waving a shotgun at her and calling her a banana eating nigger and told her to go back to Africa...... I'm not a gambling man myself but I'd be willing to bet about everything I own that this story is just not true. However everyone is chiming in under the photo about how enraged they are and how they need to be careful out there.... It's fucking ridiculous.

This generation of "Oh I saw it on Facebook so it must be true" is out of control

Logic would tell me that she isn't the only black person in Iowa..

If some guys went through the trouble of getting together, decorating a truck and wanted to drive around terrorising black people, you would see more than one incident like this. Or do they have a gang policy of "scare one black person a day"?

Some people really lead empty lives to attention seek on such a scale as this.

Quote: (11-14-2016 11:22 PM)weambulance Wrote:  

I don't know how they did things in the early 90s, but the ID thing sounds suspicious. The dude supposedly served 4 years. Unless he was medically retired, why would he have an ID now? They're sensitive items, and they don't let you on military bases for the rest of your life just because you did a single enlistment.

He might have a VA id, which is what you get when you register with them once you are discharged. If you have that, you aren't penalized for not buying health care under Obamacare. It's also what would be used to prove any service connected disability.

Thanks for the link; still not sure Mr. Elderly Trump Supporter even existed, but who knows - the whole point of the episode was to agitate and foment racial tensions at the expense of Veterans day and an unsuspecting Chili's manager, with a bonus of dragging Trump's name in the mud if possible. Sadly predictable.

According to the SPLC, there have been over 200 reported incidents of hate-filled crimes committed by Trump supporters (As far as I can tell, nothing confirmed, though). Here is a breakdown by state:

[Image: screenshot_2016-11-11_16.27.51.png]

California, the leftist utopia of the world, has the most incidents. Several other blue states are also listed on there with higher numbers of incidents than red states. Could it be that gangs of Trump-voting white supremacists have been hiding undercover waiting for their moment to pounce?

Date of incidents:

[Image: screenshot_2016-11-11_16.21.01.png]

Notice the significant drop off after the 9th and 10th, the days when lefties were most triggered. Their little brains ran out of half-cocked story ideas, so they decided to take to the streets to protest instead. The only proven incidents of violence I have seen following the election have come from Hillary supporters. I'm still waiting to see a video of a Trump supporter beating the shit out of a Muslim or Mexican. Come on lefties, you can at least find a white guy with a buzz cut to agree to call you the N word on camera for shares, can't you?

It is no surprise they cant hold their attention very long. With all the drugs they take, both RX and otherwise, I am surprised they even remembered we had an election.

"Can I have some change, bro? Please don't turn me down, people have been calling me a nigger all day today..."

I live in the Milwaukee area. you know, Cucksville? looks like the post-Trump "racist attacks" being used for sympathy aren't just on social media, huh?

Ah, these remind me of various classic fake hate crimes, my favorite being the one where a black woman lit herself on fire and blamed it on the klan: Link

These are not unlike false rape allegations where the "victims" get some perverse pleasure out of portraying themselves as victims and from all the attention they receive from it.