rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Apply for a job in Trump's new administration

Trump is hiring. If you want to make America great again, now is your chance. Let's pack his administration with men who have been fighting this culture war since the beginning.

Apply here: https://apply.ptt.gov/

If enough of us get jobs in the administration, we can form a block to help push policies that we feel most strongly about. The time is here for our ideas and memes to be transformed into governmental influence.

Im applying as I type this reply.

I do think it would be a good idea though to post a guideline or data sheet here suggesting what kind of positions our varied community members can fullfill in spades.

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

Quote: (11-10-2016 05:09 PM)El_Gostro Wrote:  

I do think it would be a good idea though to post a guideline or data sheet here suggesting what kind of positions our varied community members can fullfill in spades.

Maybe someone already working for the Federal government can give some tips.

This is a great idea.

Right off the from the start it shows a willingness from Trump to be open and work with others. You notice how Trump has been the boring gracious dad since he won, this is by design, and IMO shows more the "real" Trump now that the circus of the campign has ended. The marketing campaign of selling sizzle is done, now to get to the meat. Now until January is the hard work of getting things in place to run his Exec team smoothly.

This is also a step around of the swap people who have been festering in DC and pushing crap for decades. I assume all these jobs are non-union and they are looking at (I assume) ways to replace establishment Contractors and non-essential staff who have unloaded garbage into DC. I wonder as well is this is how the bulk of nepotism gets pushed around in Washington. Imagine HRC with her bloated staff of 400+ people she had for her sad and failed campaign, easy way to hook all those people and their families up with jobs when you get into the WH.

This approach also provides a way to get new and fresh ideas into DC from many young and old people across America. It also is a buffer and safeguard in against cucks. Your cry baby protestors in Oakland, or your typical elitist asshole from Harvard; both of whom, would be prime targets in the old system due to Affirmative Action or the nepotist style system from the Ivy League is now over. Plus these people would be to arrogant and full of bias to apply leaving the door open for those with a open mind to swoop in.

For those who are woke this represents a great time to get into the pile and try and make some change. I would not expect big time money from these jobs, but the chance for a young man or woman with some good ideas and some energy to get involved, it would be highly sought after.

** You now realize why DC is a bloated piece of shit, look at all those agencies and boards.

Thank you Roosh for advertising this here and on Twitter.

I completed and sent over my application a few minutes ago.

I told myself I'd never move back to DC, but this is a... (very) special exception.

Quote: (11-10-2016 05:20 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (11-10-2016 05:09 PM)El_Gostro Wrote:  

Maybe someone already working for the Federal government can give some tips.

This provides some context to how the positions are distributed:

Quote:Quote:

Help Wanted: 4,000 Presidential Appointees

Presidential Appointments with Senate Confirmation (PAS): There are 1,212 senior leaders, including the Cabinet secretaries and their deputies, the heads of most independent agencies and ambassadors, who must be confirmed by the Senate.
These positions first require a Senate hearing in addition to background checks and other vetting.

Presidential Appointments without Senate Confirmation (PA): There are 353 PA positions which make up much of the White House staff, although they are also scattered throughout many of the smaller federal agencies.

Non-career Senior Executive Service (NA): Members of the Senior Executive Service (SES) work in key positions just below the top presidential appointees, bridging the gap between the political leaders and the civil service throughout the federal government. Most SES members are career officials, but up to 10 percent of the SES can be political appointees. (For more information see the Office of Personnel Management’s website.) There are 680 non-career members of the SES.

Schedule C Appointments (SC): There are 1,403 Schedule C appointees who serve in a confidential or policy role. They range from schedulers and confidential assistants to policy experts.

Source: Plum Book, Government Printing Office, December

Among other things, the chart below shows high numbers of PAS positions in the State and Justice Departments. That’s due to the hundreds of ambassadors, U.S. Attorneys, and U.S. Marshals, all of whom require Senate confirmation. You can also see that nearly a third of the total number of PA positions are concentrated in the Executive Office of the President.

After understand how positions are weighted you realize that the bulk is for lawyers, which is not surprising, but also lots of opportunities for Veterans former LE with lots of US Marshal potions.

Likely going to be a fuck ton of IT people needed as well.

Very good opportunities for people in very niche areas of training or expertise. Even for myself with my vary abstract training I can find around 15 boards I can apply for.

I will apply this weekend. Not sure for what yet.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

I applied in over 100 categories. Get me the hell out of academia, please!

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

I was about to apply for the art and humanities commissions but then thought about the social issues/poverty ones where I happen to have some first hand experience that might be of better use to the administration..

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

I may have just the background that the administration is looking for in certain areas. Will be looking at it very carefully shortly.

This is truly a great idea. Kosko is right about everything.

Did Obama do this in 2008? I can't recall. Now from the email leaks we know pedo Podesta was in charge of all appointees, as I recall.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Licking my chops.

President Trump is going to have a proud dad moment when he sees all these essays pour in from millions of Americans wanting to contribute and get this country right.

I'm going to apply for Finance positions, and places like the Treasury department. Let's see...this could get very interesting.

You don't get there till you get there

From the form on the website:

[Image: n04gXZ7.png]

[Image: Y5yUQvD.jpg]

N-no trigender attack helicopter?

Is this the good timeline again?

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

I am a stats guy. I probably am the most qualified to work in a position researching healthcare (maybe working out the kinks of the new insurance ideas, etc.), but statistics is one of those skills that is useful in almost every field. A true Art of the Deal question: What is the best way to get across the message that I would be happy to help anywhere without seeming desperate? Or on the other hand, might I be better off focusing on this niche spot with a (relatively) niche skill set?

Do they need computer scientists for anything?

Just applied. I am offering my services to help the cause anyway I can. It's almost like I had to.

Still a student, but I will apply for summer intern positions.

2 days ago I was considering something completely different but now that we have a real president I'm eager to join.

It feels like we can actually get something done.

I'll apply for a Croatian translator, minority outreach or foreign correspondent or researcher role, who knows what might come out of it?

A bit of help please: what do they mean with "Are you eligible to work in the US", is it someting like "Do you already have a valid work visa?" Or is it more like "Could you get a work visa if we asked you to?"

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

^HCE I want to know that too. It's what's stopped me from applying. I don't know what skills I really have to offer but I see nothing wrong with applying. Why not be slightly imaginative with the truth and get vetted later.

Applied for a policy position within the Dept of Education. I feel like I have a .001% chance of getting in, but nothing to lose if I don't try. My closing line was,

"If we do not fix America's education system so conservative minds can teach again, America will be destroyed from within."

Let's see if I somehow get seen through the tens of thousands of applications. Hopefully there aren't too many people applying in this category!

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (11-11-2016 06:17 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I'll apply for a Croatian translator, minority outreach or foreign correspondent or researcher role, who knows what might come out of it?

A bit of help please: what do they mean with "Are you eligible to work in the US", is it someting like "Do you already have a valid work visa?" Or is it more like "Could you get a work visa if we asked you to?"

They are asking if you have a social security card or work visa. Unfortunately, in your case(unless you do have a USA work visa), I don't think the answer is yes, but you can give an explanation in your essay

Quote: (11-11-2016 07:06 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Applied for a policy position within the Dept of Education. I feel like I have a .001% chance of getting in, but nothing to lose if I don't try. My closing line was,

"If we do not fix America's education system so conservative minds can teach again, America will be destroyed from within."

Let's see if I somehow get seen through the tens of thousands of applications. Hopefully there aren't too many people applying in this category!

Did you post the Trump thread as your resume?

You will increase your chances of landing of position if you know what you applying for exactly. Here is the link to the pdf with the positions:
https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/GPO-PLUMBO...K-2012.pdf

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
— Robert Heinlein

Eligible to work in the US means US citizens and Permanent Residents (Green Card holders). Those who don't need visa sponsorship.

However, there may be opportunities overseas with organizations such as USAID, US embassies, etc. They hire some local staff in other countries.

"Do you already have a valid work visa?", or "Do you have US citizenship?", in more polite terms.

Make sure that you bring some Loza and a kilo of sugar and/or coffee, to the interview, if you get that far***.

*** - if you have ever been in EE, you will understand!