rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roll call: Gratitude to internet deplorables who helped put put Trump in power.

It's time to give thanks and acknowledge all those who have put everything on the line for the purpose of saving the world. All of these people have been subjected to a relentless barrage of abuse and harassment. Some have risked their personal and professional lives. They took a huge gamble. And it paid off. We owe a huge debt of gratitude to these people.

Here are a few people, off the top of my head, who deserve our thanks. Please add to this list. I include the first two since this is the first election where social media has played a large role in electing a president, and Donald used social media like a genius.

Donald Tump

He was one of the richest men in the world, and reaching the twilight of his life. He could have put up his feet and bask in the adoration of his family. Yet the love for his country led him to gamble his wealth and reputation.

One of the most groundbreaking (in hindsight) political speeches of all time.

Donald Trump's family

Mr Trump's pride and joy. They have had to remain stoic while their patriarch was subjected to the most vicious lies and slander.
[Image: gettyimages-477329460-2.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=780]

What a beautiful family.

Stefan Molyneux

Stefan has a huge audience which is a mix of red and blue pill, and all the colours in between. His rhetoric has changed over time, and he was able to brutally disassemble the lies of the left.

Mike Cernovich

Nothing more needs to be said.

Paul Joseph Watson

Shamelessly triggering leftists wherever they stand, while making convincing arguments to those open to new ideas.

Roosh and the RVF community
I explained here why I think Roosh and RVF played a role in this victory. After the Roosh lecture fiasco, when this forum was under greatest scrutiny and was in newspapers around the world, Roosh endorsed Trump when people still laughed at Trump supporters.

Not to mention the recent Periscopes where Roosh's high energy lead him to bake cookies and cornbread while trying to conceal his excitement about the Trump victory. Several days before the election, he even posted a momentous ROK article about baking bread [Image: lol.gif]! High energy!

Ann Coulter

Moderately attractive girl with a chin like a runway. She's been on the Trump train from the start.

Please add to the list those who are worthy of our thanks.

the internet collective known as "the Alt-Right". Every one of them, from prolific and persuasive writers like Lawrence Murray, to the legions of so-called "shitposters" on 4chan and twitter who crafted genius projects like #DraftOurDaughters and made the ADL and SPLC assign criminal status to a cartoon frog. And of course Ricky Vaughn.

As a group they helped shift the Overton Window, and assisted Trump to do the same. They eviscerated those who tried to get in the way of the Trump Train. They made social media a nightmare for globalists and their shills and shut down their bullshit.

And finally some words from Lawrence Murray:
Quote:Quote:

We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent. I remembered the line from the shitlord scripture the Bhagavad Reeeeeeeta; Kek is trying to persuade the prince that he should save his people, and to impress him takes on his frog-headed form, and says, “Now I am become meme, the destroyer of cucks.” I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.

Also, not in the same category but a powerful force on social media, Bill Mitchell. Mega High Energy.

!!!WEAPONIZED FUCKING AUTISM!!!

You don't get there till you get there

Malik Obama
@YoungDems4Trump
@TallahForTrump
Milo Yiannopoulos
Wikileaks and Julian Assange
Gavin McInnes
Scott Adams
Diamond and Silk
Styxhexenhammer666
Breitbart
Project Veritas
Peter Thiel
Jon Voight
James Woods
Lou Dobbs

Nigel Farage

The Left has made so many people Alt Right because they've gone so ctrl left.

Gavin McInnes...I'm a big fan of his podcast. Don't underestimate him, he's a media machine.
Lou Dobbs mentioned above. They don't make em like him anymore, with that deep news anchor voice.
Milo mentioned above. I'd put him right up there toward the top.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Without 4chan Donald trump would not be president.

MATT DRUDGE AND ALEX JONES

Let's not forget this critical member of the MAGA Army...

[Image: attachment.jpg34567]   

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

Sean Hannity
Laura Ingraham

Julian Assange

We owe this man a very great debt.
He has stuck been in that 2 room embassy for FOUR years.
Without him, i dont think we would have mobilised many undecided or traditionally abstinent voters to reject the evil witch and her satanist, pedo collaborators.

[Image: 56bb4452c46188a4488b4567.jpg]

Mike Cernovich, Milo Yiannopoulos, Ricky Vaugn, Chuck Johnson, Bill Mitchell, Bret Baier, Sean Hannity, Matt Drudge, Roger Stone, Alex Jones, Joe Biggs... list goes on and on.

No explanation needed.

James O'Keefe

Project Veritas videos exposing voter fraud, "bird dogging", inciting violence against Trump supporters and at rallies, etc.

Jack Posobiec

I had the opportunity to meet and work with him behind the scenes on a few projects. Day in day out he was out there working the ground game. There are a lot of other "shadow players" who were behind the scenes and want to remain anonymous but had huge impacts on this election and influencing voters, uncover and exposing voter fraud, covering the stories that no one else was.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

This whole thing was made possible by one person.

Andrew Breitbart

He died for this cause. Do not ever forget that the man trolled so hard for the truth and never backed down that he died at the age of 43.

Quite a few key people on the periphery who weren't mentioned as much on here but had a decent social media impact:

Martin Shkreli. @martinshkreli Cconstantly trolled the media with his support of Trump and other alt right stuff. Has fuck you money.

Cassandra Fairbanks. @cassandrarules BernieFan who flipped to Trump and had some influence converting Bernie supporters to Trump. A real vote with your conscience type who was there covering the DNC and the dirty tricks being played.

Michael Tracey @mtracey. Fairly liberal Vice writer who was highly critical of the Democrat campaign throughout and worked to expose all their dirt email by leaked email.

Emily Youcis @realEmilyYoucis aka pistachio girl. Another fairly liberal person who ripped on the dems daily and aggressively went after the dirt. Went after gawker founder and biased shitlib media.

Julian Wan @juliangwan Gays for Trump dude who had a sizeable following. Especially since he's based in NYC.

Charles C. Johnson. Banned on twitter for bullshit reasons before Milo. Runs gotnews and was instrumental in covering the Michelle Fields hoax amongst other things.

I'm waiting for The Lizard of Oz to come into this thread and post just 2 words:

Bobby Knight

You don't get there till you get there

The 4chan folks were pretty deep with this too. Zerohedge as well.

Quote: (11-10-2016 02:13 PM)Lizard King Wrote:  

the internet collective known as "the Alt-Right". Every one of them, from prolific and persuasive writers like Lawrence Murray, to the legions of so-called "shitposters" on 4chan and twitter who crafted genius projects like #DraftOurDaughters and made the ADL and SPLC assign criminal status to a cartoon frog.

[Image: gtfo.gif]

We are sure as hell not a part of the alt-right and we surely are not your personal army.

We did it for the lulz and for the Donald.

Praise Kek.

Also 4chan gets too much credit. All the old school shitposters now reside on 8chan get it right. 4chan was cucked by m00t who let SJWs run it.

[Image: i-did-it-for-the-lulz_o_1282713.jpg]

[Image: 1241234896230.jpg]

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (11-10-2016 10:49 PM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

the internet collective known as "the Alt-Right". Every one of them, from prolific and persuasive writers like Lawrence Murray, to the legions of so-called "shitposters" on 4chan and twitter who crafted genius projects like #DraftOurDaughters and made the ADL and SPLC assign criminal status to a cartoon frog.

We are sure as hell not a part of the alt-right and we surely are not your personal army.

Praise Kek.

Also 4chan gets too much credit. All the old school shitposters now reside on 8chan get it right. 4chan was cucked by m00t who let SJWs run it.

http://img.memecdn.com/i-did-it-for-the-...282713.jpg

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/face...896230.jpg

[Image: huh.gif]

I'm not suggesting this community is something it isn't, so not sure how you get that idea. Personal army? What....

I'm mentioning 4chan as one facet of a force that was influential, maybe 8chan is "where the old school shitposters" reside, I don't really care about details like that. /pol has been mentioned many more times than 8chan, and their efforts have certainly been positive.

If you want to explain the intricacies of those sub-cultures and their influence on the election, go ahead.

Lets not forget our very own Matt Forney.

He shitposts constantly. Constant barrage of death threats and a few stalkers in our neighborhood.

Plus he just got banned on twitter......again!

And even though he is not on the forum (yet) I'd like to point out another experienced shitposter Marcus A. Brown.

That dude is savage on Facebook! If you add him tell him I sent you.

That guy goes to so many Trump rallies and is always trying to fight off the media. #frontrowjoes.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Quote: (11-11-2016 01:15 AM)Lizard King Wrote:  

Quote: (11-10-2016 10:49 PM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

Praise Kek.

http://img.memecdn.com/i-did-it-for-the-...282713.jpg

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/face...896230.jpg

[Image: huh.gif]

I'm not suggesting this community is something it isn't, so not sure how you get that idea. Personal army? What....

I'm mentioning 4chan as one facet of a force that was influential, maybe 8chan is "where the old school shitposters" reside, I don't really care about details like that. /pol has been mentioned many more times than 8chan, and their efforts have certainly been positive.

If you want to explain the intricacies of those sub-cultures and their influence on the election, go ahead.
Lets translate this from memespeak shall we.

Well for starters.

A. "4chan" is not part of the Alt-Right

B. 4chan is dead. M00t(the founder of 4chan) let SJWs in as mods whom promptly pissed off everyone for censoring anything Gamergate related so they went 8chan instead. /pol/ only remained to a degree as it was before and all they are now on 4chan atleast is 1488 LARPERS.

C. 8chan is the new 4chan as that's where anyone who is still a troll likes to hangout. 4chan is now a place for reddit cucks to feel edgy until perhaps Milo buys it and restores anarchy. For a history of what the fuck was 4chan and why it fell apart see here.

D. The Internet Hate Machine aka the trolls of the Internet are not your personal army and never will be and never will fight for a real cause. The collective acts because it fucking can. We just liked Donald and we did it for laughs to piss off as many liberal cucks as possible.

E. Hence not part of the Alt-Right. Half of the /pol/ board on any chan site is people pretending to be Alt-Right, sharing conspiracy theories, or on the off chance undermining government authority at every turn for whatever reason then circlejerk to Nazis because why the fuck not with a few actual 1488ers or Alt Righters sprinkled in(like Weev)

E. If anyone from the Trump campaign tried to control the support from trolls they would have turned on them in a second because the only thing they like more than trolling people that get mad easily is trolling people who think that they have power over the collective.

Well that's a short intro as how trolls operate for those not familiar with the history of Internet shitposting. There are a few intricacies to understand about the darker parts of the web. Otherwise it sounds pretty bad for someone to consider themselves involved with it or talk about it without understanding any of that history or its subculture.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (11-11-2016 01:31 AM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

Well for starters.

B. 4chan is dead. M00t(the founder of 4chan) let SJWs in as mods whom promptly pissed off everyone for censoring anything Gamergate related so they went 8chan instead. /pol/ only remained to a degree as it was before and all they are now on 4chan atleast is 1488 LARPERS.

C. 8chan is the new 4chan as that's where anyone who is still a troll likes to hangout. 4chan is now a place for reddit cucks to feel edgy until perhaps Milo buys it and restores anarchy. For a history of what the fuck was 4chan and why it fell apart see here.

D. The Internet Hate Machine aka the trolls of the Internet are not your personal army and never will be and never will fight for a real cause. The collective acts because it fucking can. We just liked Donald and we did it for laughs to piss off as many liberal cucks as possible.

E. Hence not part of the Alt-Right. Half of the /pol/ board on any chan site is people pretending to be Alt-Right, sharing conspiracy theories, or on the off chance undermining government authority at every turn for whatever reason then circlejerk to Nazis because why the fuck not with a few actual 1488ers or Alt Righters sprinkled in(like Weev)

E. If anyone from the Trump campaign tried to control the support from trolls they would have turned on them in a second because the only thing they like more than trolling people that get mad easily is trolling people who think that they have power over the collective.

Well that's a short intro as how trolls operate for those not familiar with the history of Internet shitposting. There are a few intricacies to understand about the darker parts of the web. Otherwise it sounds pretty bad for someone to consider themselves involved with it or talk about it without understanding any of that history or its subculture.

You make a valid distinction which I appreciate. Perhaps I should have referered to them as individual internet collectives, seeing as they are not one and the same.

I fully understand how trolls operate. I discovered the "manosphere" from troll sites, mainly off shoots of FuckedCompay.com and FC itself, mentioned here thread-21971...#pid399825

Quote: (11-11-2016 02:23 AM)Lizard King Wrote:  

Quote: (11-11-2016 01:31 AM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

Well for starters.

You make a valid distinction which I appreciate. Perhaps I should have referered to them as individual internet collectives, seeing as they are not one and the same.

I fully understand how trolls operate. I discovered the "manosphere" from troll sites, mainly off shoots of FuckedCompay.com and FC itself, mentioned here thread-21971...#pid399825

Ah the former 4chan collective that I actively took part in made an increasingly bad name for itself on the Interwebs leading to a few popular memes and that whole Anon business which itself was actually a combination of bantown and the GNAA IRC groups so it's become a bit too intrinsically linked with the term troll and the birth of meme culture for its own good.

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Compte, TrollTrace is coming.

[Image: 60790566?size=220x124]

Bill Mitchell. The intro music to his radio show may make me cringe, but he was a machine on Twitter constantly putting out positivity when things looked the worst, and he has been proven 100% correct.
edit: already mentioned upthread.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Whether intentionally or not, Comey shitlorded Hillary in the most epic way.

He may have been on her payroll but it was all for naught, and now he's copping the blame for her loss.

Historically that puts him on our side in a hilarious way, and the more we own that the more he'll suffer.

So let's add Comey to that list.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.