rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Predicitons for Democrat candidate in 2020?

Any thoughts? Not a deep bench and Bernie will be too old.

Who's left?

Corey Booker?
Julian Castro?
Michael Obama?(lol)
Tim Kaine?(AHAHAHA)

Hey - there's always Kanye.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

I would not be surprised at all if Michelle Obama is it.

They can go full NAMBLA and run on a chimo (child molestor) platform headed by Podesta.

Tulsi Gabbard. WB also.

I think it's too soon for Michelle. If there ever was going to be a female President, I'd like to see Ivanka [But she's probably too young to be the first]... Make no doubt, it will be a woman though - They are going to run the same tactics of this election, with a less divisive female.

I'm not sure who will get the nomination, four years is a long time, but I'm looking forward to the internal conflict facing the left. On the one hand, they will all have better jobs, all be earning more money but on the other hand... Muh' Democrats!

I think the Dems may ask Kamala Harris to run in 2020 or 2024. She's black and Indian and just won a seat in the Senate.

[Image: Harris_Kamala_circle.png]

Article from a year ago:

Is Kamala Harris the next Barack Obama?

Quote:Quote:

California Attorney General Kamala Harris, on paper, is about everything the Democrats want these days.

At 50, she's relatively young compared with other national Democrats. And as a multiracial (half-black and half-Indian) woman, she embodies several parts of the coalition of the ascendant, the voting bloc that was so important to President Obama's rise.

Her resume, as partially described in her Senate announcement, is a mix of things conservatives love (fighting crime), and things progressives love (equal rights). She also brings a record of fighting and winning against big banks that will please the Warren wing of the party.

All of this is why she has been dubbed by some as the "female Obama."

Kamala Harris would get demolished by Trump head to head. She's a dyed in the wool San Francisco liberal who's already done a great job playing identity politics in CA. Granted, she's now won two statewide elections in California, so I could see why the Demsnwould look ok to her.

But I'm talking Reagan-Mondale level of beatdown. And I'd love to see it.

"Nothing comes easier than madness in the world today
Mass paranoia is a mode not a malady"
Bad Religion - The Defense

Elizabeth Warren is a real contender. Was correct and ahead of the curve on our last economic crisis. However, I think the Dems might be burned on women for a while. They thought Hillary would be their next Obama and didn't realize old women were not perceived the same way as powerful men.

I got your person right here:

Congresslut Tulsi Gabbard.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZQQchIUS5lnrzipNTUv_...nH6eMSTnKk]

She is going to run for Senate against Mazie Hirono in 2018, then vacate and go straight for president. She has stars in her eyes. You watch.

Normally, I'd support her just for her Samoan heritage, but Hawaii politicians take corruption seriously. Watch out.

EDIT: After I wrote this I look up in the thread and see somebody else knows about Tulsi.

Aloha!

Nope. Libs are going to go for a billionaire dark horse like Trump and try and make it work for them. They will fail because they will pick a dolt like Zuckerberg or Sheryl Sandberg.

If Shillary tried 3x already, I won't be surprised if she tries another time. It's like she feels entitled to become president.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Shitlery 2020 would be hilarious.

She'll be in jail by then though.

Our Frog Prince will see a second term. This train has no breaks.

He will be even harder to beat in 2020 after he has made good on every single part of his campaign policies & then some. I can't wait to watch the next 100 days.

They can always try Pelosi, She'll only be 80 by then. She's about the only big name dems have left. Obama fucked their party royally and they haven't fully realized it yet.

delete, wrong thread

Quote: (11-09-2016 11:50 PM)rpg Wrote:  

Nope. Libs are going to go for a billionaire dark horse like Trump and try and make it work for them. They will fail because they will pick a dolt like Zuckerberg or Sheryl Sandberg.

Or Mark Cuban

Quote: (11-09-2016 11:50 PM)rpg Wrote:  

No. Mark Cuban. They'll think they'll get more Latino votes because he has a rather significant name.

EDIT: DAMN YOU DamienCasanova ARE YOU FUCKING MIND MELDING WITH ME OR SOMETHING? [Image: biggrin.gif]

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

I just can't imagine Crooked Hillary trying to take another crack at it. I mean, and I'm paraphrasing "The Whitest Kids U' Know" here, we all know she possesses a certain sociopathic narcissism that makes her think she should be in charge of everyone. But if she were to try again, all of the same scandals that weighed her down and eventually sunk her this time would be revisited. Hopefully she'll be sitting in a jail cell by then and we won't even have to worry about it.

For those who haven't seen it already, here's the skit I was referencing above. I think it's pretty funny:

The Dems are in tatters. Whoever they serve up will be low energy & up against YUUUGE horsepower.

This is our Camelot, gents. Savour it.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Megyn Kelly? Ha

Hillary is done.

Bernie Sanders may drop dead before 2020.

Jim Webb is too far right for today's Democratic Party.

Martin O'Malley could be it; he's young enough, but he'll have been out of the political eye for too long.

Tim Kaine floundered big league in the national eye.

Mark Warner is probably too conservative to appeal to the far-left losers.

Julian Castro is vaguely possible.

Corey Booker could be up, though I think the Democrats would go for a Hispanic candidate first.

The issue is that Hillary's loss fucked the party over. A competitive nomination race would've had several promising candidates for 2020, but the nomination process was essentially Hillary's coronation as the candidate. Plus, the extreme leftward turn is not going to be good for the party long term. These loser millenials will eventually (God willing) find real jobs and realize that having the IRS take 75% of your salary isn't exactly the best thing in the world.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Bruce Jenner for first female president.

Based on a few quick searches it seems they are hell bent on putting forward another woman. Their slogan should be: you didn't like that vagina, let's try this one!