rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

MAGA against the Machine

MAGA against the Machine

I had just moved out of my apartment with my college teammate and moved in with my dad (who pimped the shit out of divorce rape) and his now fiancé.
That night arriving home from coaching and both me and my dad agreed that Trump was going to win this election despite my dad being hard core democratic.

That time has come and now what this could mean for american males in the eyes of the law and in the social construct...

I'm not making a race thing just follow my thought process:
I believe the massive turnout for Obama by blacks was predicated on the belief that having a brother in the white house would improve the way blacks were seen in the eyes of the law and socially. I personally consider things unchanged but thanks to the rise of social media, the iPhone and other smart phones, and other crazy shit--the lack progress on how blacks are being treated has been more prevalent. Considering that some would say things have regressed for us... Like I said I'm not here to make a racial argument this is just an reflection of my thoughts as a 17 year old & hard core blue piller and a reference point for the main idea of my post.

The red pill has allowed me to see social dynamics, politics, politicians, school, socialization of females and males, etc for what they truly are.

The point of my post:
As a young black male I thought having one of us as a president would bring some form of social, political, or "in the eyes of the law" improvement--I was wrong. As a red pill male now that we have one of us in the white house what are the chances that "he brings some form of social, political, or 'in the eyes of the law' improvement?"

Trump now holds the most powerful office in in the world but if Obama couldn't do much for blacks, can Trump get the job done for men? Divorce rape, emasculating young boys, warping the minds of young girls, destruction of the family unit, false rape accusations, male shaming, out of control SJW-ing, etc. There are a lot of moving parts to achieving MAGA some of which will be difficult to right with the way the social climate is progressing (or regressing); I don't even know how or where he would start

For "making America great again" I think he's the man for the job. I just don't know how he can move when the politicians, media, and whatever else he has to work with to fix the problem is also a huge part of the problem.
It can definitely be done; his election alone shows that people are fed up and ready for change.
But between us--those fed up with the system--and President Elect Trump is this huge fucking machine that has most of society plugged in (Realizing right now how much of a serious matrix reference this post is becoming)... can it really be stopped/fixed?

PS: I think it can be. I'm a huge fan of the Beige Phillip Show and Dante Nero; one thing he speaks about is how the man must always put his happiness first over making a girl happy first. Reason being is within the man's happiness is his woman's happiness. Trump's victory speech feels like within his election it will be about doing the right thing for men knowing that male success will take care of everyone else. It's definitely going to be difficult to go pro-male in todays social climate--maybe not: Trump won. Only time will tell.

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

MAGA against the Machine

I get the impression guys are a little over optimistic after the Trump win regarding creating a climate where the risk to building a family for men decreases substantially. A lot of divorce laws are handled at the state level and what appears to be a top down shift in voter sentiment to get the right people in power might take a decade to materialize. I don't feel like the optimal strategy for men on the forum changes at all in the next 4 years. Trump halts the war on men and starts to undo the damage of the previous administration but it's going to take much longer to actually create a climate in the USA where the risk in building a family or marriage doesn't have a high risk of leaving you financially crippled for life.

MAGA against the Machine

Trump is no Obama. Trump is in control of his own life. Obama isn't. Trump can create and fix things. Obama cannot.

MAGA against the Machine

It's a question of money. The progressive cultural marxism machine is incredibly expensive to run. It's a parasite of biblical proportions.

President Trump (fucking LOVE typing that) will be tasked first and foremost with shutting off every federal money spigot that funds this shit. That will leave the bulk of the burden on people like Soros, and that funding can be frozen by loyal federal agents where there's even a faint whiff of impropriety.

Pull the money and the machine will grind to a halt.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

MAGA against the Machine

Quote: (11-09-2016 07:11 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

It's a question of money. The progressive cultural marxism machine is incredibly expensive to run. It's a parasite of biblical proportions.

President Trump (fucking LOVE typing that) will be tasked first and foremost with shutting off every federal money spigot that funds this shit. That will leave the bulk of the burden on people like Soros, and that funding can be frozen by loyal federal agents where there's even a faint whiff of impropriety.

Pull the money and the machine will grind to a halt.

This x1000.

Follow the tentacles of a lot of this cultural change and it leads to federal money.

"Rape culture" hysteria? created by the feds promising money for yes means yes.

Trans? Same. Federal money involved.

Abortion and sexual promiscuity? Pushed by organizations like PP that are federal government funded.

I could go on for a long time.

MAGA against the Machine

Starting politics thread under 250 posts.