rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

ELECTION DAY: Forum Is In A State Of High Alert

I am putting the forum in a state of high alert, one step below a full emergency. This allows us to focus on the election in a most factual and calm manner possible, preventing confusion and hysteria. When the election winner has been peacefully declared, and we deem it fair, I will lift the alert.

Here is what this alert status will entail:

1. Any violation of the rules will result in more severe penalties. One-week bans in peacetime may now result in permanent bans. Those under 250 posts who get involved in political discussion, especially in regard to disinformation, may be permanently banned.

2. Do not spread disinformation. Before spreading a new leak or result, you must state or link your source. If you are caught spreading false information, you will be suspended or banned. If you're not sure if a source is legit, clearly say so.

3. No fearmongering. Keep your anxious emotions in check and do not attempt to scare the membership based on your own internal worries. Only share actionable and objective intelligence when it comes to threats or negative events.

You are free to participate in the forum like usual, but be extra diligent on following the rules and not causing drama. I expect this to be lifted by Thursday.

Hey, just curious, are you going to keep the forum in high alert if Trump looks like he is winning big in the election polls in swing states like Pennsylvania and Florida, but then loses those states due to election fraud and as a result, loses the election, and then makes a lawsuit to fight it(which could take months) and doesn't concede?

I could totally think some scenario like that could happen. I am not trying to fear monger or whatever, but that almost looks like the most realistic possibility at this point(I hope Trump wins so many other states that he could lose those 2, maybe he wins Michigan and Colorado and New Hampshire and even New Mexico or Wisconsin) but I am just curious what your plans are for the forum if any of that sort of thing happens, do we stay in high alert?(again, not trying to fear monger, but just comparing this election to the 2000 election with Gore and Bush)

That should say "exit polls" instead of "election polls"

Thank you, Roosh.

I suggest members log out of the forum for the day. I know, it's hard, we're all addicted to the forum, but a one day cleanse will be beneficial for everybody. You should already be watching the election night with your closest friends and supporters. Put the phone down and enjoy the night.

The forum will always be here for us. There is no reason to spend such an eventful night on the computer, while there are girls in the bars who are warmed up with the tension of watching daddy Trump race to the finish. [Image: banana.gif]

Eradicator: I'll play it by ear. There are too many possible situations.

Quote: (11-07-2016 01:56 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I am putting the forum in a state of high alert, one step below a full emergency. This allows us to focus on the election in a most factual and calm manner possible, preventing confusion and hysteria. When the election winner has been peacefully declared, and we deem it fair, I will lift the alert.

1. Any violation of the rules will result in more severe penalties. One-week bans in peacetime may now result in permanent bans. Those under 250 posts who get involved in political discussion, especially in regard to disinformation, may be permanently banned.

2. Do not spread disinformation. Before spreading a new leak or result, you must state or link your source. If you are caught spreading false information, you will be suspended or banned. If you're not sure if a source is legit, clearly say so.

3. No fearmongering. Keep your anxious emotions in check and do not attempt to scare the membership based on your own internal worries. Only share actionable and objective intelligence when it comes to threats or negative events.

You are free to participate in the forum like usual, but be extra diligent on following the rules and not causing drama. I expect this to be lifted by Thursday.

DONALD TRUMP IS A RACIST WHO WILL CAUSE WORLD WAR 3.
SAVE YOURSELVES, CLINTON 2016 FOR SAFETY & PROSPERITY!!!!!
FUCK DONALD TRUMP!!! [Image: angry.gif][Image: angry.gif]

Quote: (11-07-2016 09:47 PM)oscarwalde Wrote:  

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote: (11-07-2016 01:56 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

[Image: gtfo.gif]

I legit lol'd. Thanks!

Any chance the rules for the P&R forum get lifted for tomorrow? I dont have the post, but man, do I want to be in this tomorrow.

Quote: (11-07-2016 10:56 PM)AlphaRN Wrote:  

Any chance the rules for the P&R forum get lifted for tomorrow? I dont have the post, but man, do I want to be in this tomorrow.

WRONG

[Image: bLutSUl.gif]

Sorry, worth a shot. I do have to work 12 hours a day, including tomorrow.

Edit

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Hey Roosh is it possible to make a celebration thread if a Trump win (WILL!) occurs on the everything else forum? So sub 250s can celebrate without delving into the politics forum?

I know I'll be excited as hell and will like to put my positive thoughts somewhere on the board.

I should've boosted my post count beforehand tho

Quote: (11-07-2016 11:27 PM)AlphaRN Wrote:  

If it makes you feel better, I always like reading your posts. You should post more throughout the forum. It's pretty clear you have alot of life experience and knowledge. Considering your job, I can imagine why you don't have enough personal time for posting and your pursuit of poon.

No worries, you will be with us in spirit. [Image: wink.gif]

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

I'm starting to get CloudFlare pages (live version unavailable) popping up when I refresh RVF. Is traffic spiking?

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Quote: (11-07-2016 10:56 PM)AlphaRN Wrote:  

Newbies are also welcome to post about politics at the Kings Wiki tavern. We haven't yet suffered any major attacks or infiltrations by SJWs, so we haven't yet had to impose topic restrictions on new users.

Quote: (11-08-2016 09:55 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (11-07-2016 11:27 PM)AlphaRN Wrote:  

If it makes you feel better, I always like reading your posts. You should post more throughout the forum. It's pretty clear you have alot of life experience and knowledge. Considering your job, I can imagine why you don't have enough personal time for posting and your pursuit of poon.

No worries, you will be with us in spirit. [Image: wink.gif]

In spirit, very much so. Like I said, it was worth a shot. I dont have time for the internet at work, and Im getting my masters (in a medical field, not some bs liberal arts masters) makes it hard to have free time to post here. I read far more than post, I need to change that up.

Quote: (11-08-2016 11:05 AM)polar Wrote:  

I'm starting to get CloudFlare pages (live version unavailable) popping up when I refresh RVF. Is traffic spiking?

I noticed this yesterday. Im having to submit twice when I attempt to post.

^^ if you have something important, unique, and verified, just PM the info to one of the knowledgeable, high rep posters who are currently in the thread. There are a couple guys who have offered to do this. They can post on your behalf if it is well thought out and contributes value.

I Voted.

No one should be posting here today if they haven't voted. Everyone who hasn't voted yet should go out and vote, and start every post today with the words "I Voted".

Due to the electoral college system, these elections can come down to a number of votes fewer than the members of this forum. Bush vs Gore was decided by 537 votes. If you want someone to win, but don't lift a finger to help them, you have no glory in their victory, and if they lose when you withheld the one and only resource they need which costs you nothing to give, then you have less than no right to complain about their defeat.

If someone talks about this election, but doesn't vote when they're eligible, how can we respect them?

Quote: (11-08-2016 01:04 PM)Fabius Wrote:  

I Voted.

No one should be posting here today if they haven't voted. Everyone who hasn't voted yet should go out and vote, and start every post today with the words "I Voted".

Due to the electoral college system, these elections can come down to a number of votes fewer than the members of this forum. Bush vs Gore was decided by 537 votes. If you want someone to win, but don't lift a finger to help them, you have no glory in their victory, and if they lose when you withheld the one and only resource they need which costs you nothing to give, then you have less than no right to complain about their defeat.

If someone talks about this election, but doesn't vote when they're eligible, how can we respect them?

For someone with only 2 posts, you sure seem to have a lot of confidence in your post. The only newbie folks I know with this much confidence are banned members.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (11-08-2016 01:51 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Quote: (11-08-2016 01:04 PM)Fabius Wrote:  

I Voted.

For someone with only 2 posts, you sure seem to have a lot of confidence in your post. The only newbie folks I know with this much confidence are banned members.

I checked your profile and see that you have over $120,000.00 a year in disposable income. Not pre-tax income, not post-tax income, but disposable income. That's very impressive. I meant no disrespect, and am sorry if I came across as confident. I only meant that for those of old enough to vote, we should.

I actually remember voting in the election in 2000, and then watching all the recounts on the news. If 800 more people in Florida had voted for Gore, world history would have been different. ISIS for example, probably would not exist, since it wasn't Al Gore's father Saddam Hussein tried to assassinate in 1993.

Again, I meant no disrespect.

Quote: (11-08-2016 02:23 PM)Fabius Wrote:  

I checked your profile and see that you have over $120,000.00 a year in disposable income. Not pre-tax income, not post-tax income, but disposable income. That's very impressive. I meant no disrespect, and am sorry if I came across as confident. I only meant that for those of old enough to vote, we should.

I actually remember voting in the election in 2000, and then watching all the recounts on the news. If 800 more people in Florida had voted for Gore, world history would have been different. ISIS for example, probably would not exist, since it wasn't Al Gore's father Saddam Hussein tried to assassinate in 1993.

Again, I meant no disrespect.

[Image: dodgy.gif]

This election is the first I will watch through the night since 2000, I was devastated at that result, how things change! Excited for all you yanks, hope you get the win over the establishment we so desperately need

He who dares wins - Del Boy