rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Conservative Student "Pretends" To Be A Woman To Win Student Position

Quote:Quote:

A male university student has been accused of pretending to be a woman after he identified himself as a non-cis male to run for a coveted $12,000 position.

Alex Fitton, a Liberal staffer for New South Wales MP Mark Taylor, is trying to score the position of joint general secretary at the University of Sydney.

But members of the Student Representative Council cried 'shame' as Mr Fitton had never publicly identified as a female, The Sydney Morning Herald reported.

The cut-throat election saw Mr Fitton move away from a factional group to run on a joint ticket with fellow student Dylan Williams.

In order to do so, a regulation required one of the two to identify as a non-cis male.

The SRC's electoral officer Paulene Graham said she did not believe there would be an issue once a statutory declaration was signed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...uncil.html

Watch the often very wealthy young SJWs or merely upper middle-class leftist student political hacks lose their proverbial shit over this...

They're denying this poor person's right to change his/her/its gender identity, all because he/she/it didn't campaign on "queer" issues before! Oppression!

Note for non-Australians: Capitalized "Liberal" means Liberal Party member, the Liberal Party being the main conservative group in Australia. It relates to the classical liberalism of the late 18th and 19th century (think Edmund Burke, Thomas Jefferson etc).

It's fucking fantastic that the Liberals can still win these SRC positions over Labor Party and Green-aligned candidates, let alone when they troll campaign using SJWs' pet ideological projects like affirmative action and fluid gender identities. The most conservative Prime Minister we have had over the last 40 years, Tony Abbott, was beaten up decades ago at USyd for his views and he was actually the student president around that time. And that era was one of the best ones for conservative students, despite the overall predominance of leftists.

All in all, this is quite simply the funniest university-related story I've read in a long, long time.

My first alma mater was the University of New South Wales, which is on the same eastern side of Sydney as the University of Sydney. Not just because of the general geographical proximity, the same shit going on in this story at USyd happens at UNSW and my second alma mater, Monash University in Melbourne, too. Like Anglo-Celts with trust funds beating themselves up because European settlement was soooooo bad in terms of the AWFUL country it produced. Or trigger warnings about using the word "slut" in lectures, but no trigger warnings for topics like Mao's Cultural Revolution or Stalin's gulags (at least be consistent, guys).

It has always been infuriating to me that affirmative action positions on campus are usually filled by females who had far more privileged upbringings than me. I lost track of the number of girls I knew from schools like Pymble Ladies College or Abbotsleigh who make a big deal of "misogyny" in between living at home with their parents in palatial mansions or checking their bank accounts to make sure Daddy's $500 weekly allowance to them came through.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

This is epic trolling by the Young Liberals. Although bear in mind they actually allied up with the "Right" in Labor to lock out far-left Labor activists - that was the real thing going on.

Fitton, the "girl" in question, is going to be able to just laugh this off five years from now. This sort of thing needs to be encouraged by right-wingers in Australia, because it combines political commentary with comedy: something the Left got away with for decades and which was a pretty powerful persuasive factor in getting our society the way it is. The right and the left have exchanged clothes these past ten years: the Left now looks like the stiff-necked, crusty establishment, while the Right is looking anti-establishment and irreverent.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

The Chair of the SRC standing legal committee said Mr Fitton must prove his gender before his signed declaration is accepted.

"prove"

[Image: 2999231-01.gif]

"non-cis male"

What's that shit even supposed to mean?

Quote: (10-20-2016 11:44 PM)kmhour Wrote:  

The Chair of the SRC standing legal committee said Mr Fitton must prove his gender before his signed declaration is accepted.

"prove"

Yea, how does he 'prove' this? Tell them how he feels?

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Good idea. They're going to reap the whirlwind when they find out this Transgender fiction they've pushed has utterly crushed any institutional advantages. women have. If anything, they should threaten to sue for having to "prove" his gender.

Were the lefties so dense that they didn't consider the possibility that us racist, homophobic, misogynistic shitlords wouldn't turn this shit on its head and troll the fuck out of them?

Love it. Good for him.

Quote: (10-21-2016 08:34 AM)Surreyman Wrote:  

Quote: (10-20-2016 11:44 PM)kmhour Wrote:  

"prove"

Yea, how does he 'prove' this? Tell them how he feels?

They expose him to various emotional stimuli, then ask him to fill in a questionnaire:

1. Can you literally even? No I cannot.
2. Are you literally shaking right now? I am literally shaking right now.
3. Is this okay? This is not okay.
4. What year is it? It's 2016 people, COME ON.

etc.

He is then administered a basic driving test, centred around parallel parking.

The final stage of the exam is a 4 hours TV marathon, where he's given the remote. Time spent watching programs like America's Got Talent, and the Real Housewives of x contributes towards a female score, watching an episode of How It's Made instantly nullifies all previous test results: he's a man.

The results are weighted to determine whether or not he is actually a she.

but seriously, aren't they breaking form? All he has to do is troll them with "it is not the responsibility of transgendered people to prove their gender every time some cis-gendered shitlords decide not to believe them, and it's checkmate.

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!