rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This is 2016 SJW Asian American Video

I always find it funny that mentioning the current year is somehow suppose to make your thought process automatically right. While I am sure no one on the forum condones racism this video seems to be another example on how leftist publications like the New York Times is virtual signaling to push their agenda. My question is, besides virtual signaling, what is suppose to even be the purpose of the video? Any thoughts?

WNB Any.

As a white man with yellow fever, I can confirm that Asian women have somewhat slanty vaginas.

Tight squinty vaginas too.

All these guys are such limp dick pussies or fags it makes my head heart.

"... yet when the the fellow soldiers called me PVT. Ching Chong..." lol @2:27

WB @ 5:48

There's a lot of racism out there. I don't support it.

Still, I thought that this video was pointless, and that it only serves to reify anti-Asian racism.

Then, one of the girls said, "grab them by the Chinese pussy."

Maybe this video, released by a major pro-Hillary newspaper less than three weeks before the election, is meant to arouse anti-Trump sentiment among Asian Americans.

Maybe one 7 in the whole group, lots of 6 to 6.5 and some even less. They can't find one solid 8 chinese chick in all of New York?

The guys of course were over-sampled with simpering limp wristed faggots. The one normal looking guy needed a pocket square.

Notice there wasn't one japanese person in there. They just dont act offended about this crap as much. The chinese and lesser extent koreans, are more sjw.

And seriously, pvt ching chong was an excellent insult. If the asian snowflake wasnt such a pussy he'd come back with something better.

@Cibo
Agreed. I know a few japanese guys and they'd have started fighting the person over such disrespect.

@Eljeffster All the 7 and above Chinese girls are too busy enjoying their lives. Its the same thing as you never see a very attractive feminist, it's always the freaks with odd hair colours, piercings in odd places and the overweight girls with food issues.

The one about the teacher saying all Chinese names sound the same is worth a punch in the face.

The slanted vagina's comment made me laugh not because of what was said but because she's an "asian 4" and a "western 4.5" and there's no fucking way a guy who would have the balls to say that to her would EVER fuck her.

The 1st Korean woman is so fucking ugly...
Korean girls are my preferred flavor of Asian and she wouldn't even draw enough of my attention to discern to see if she was Korean. She looks like those chubby westernized Chinese girls that live off mommy and daddy's money. Seriously though...the only way i'd be able to tell that she was Korean was if she spoke it otherwise i'd just assume she's Chinese pretending to be another type of Asian.

That Dorothy girl...what the fuck is up with her eyelashes. She's clearly not some 14yr old emo girl. Clearly being over 30yrs old and holding a professional career doesn't preclude you from "winging" your eyelashes like your some teen idol Asian pop star.

Overall the video is just examples of people being dicks. Learn to stick up for yourself.

Although i don't have any sympathy for those who were asked where they were born or why they speak English so well. They all want to be able to claim their Asian background when it suits them but don't want to deal with the back end of it.

Quote: (10-21-2016 02:56 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

Although i don't have any sympathy for those who were asked where they were born

I do feel this point on their part, and I'm not Asian but I can kinda relate to the guy with the southern drawl in the video.....sometimes I get asked this question by customs guys when I'm returning to the US.

"What's your nationality, sir?"
"You're holding my passport. Doesn't it say I was born in [home state]? I'm American."
"...oh. sorry. have a good day"

Why do they have the same guy reading "mean comments" over and over again in different clothing? We have eyes, he's not fooling anyone.

Water takes the shape of the container it fills.

SJW's come in all races (though usually female). There can also be strong men and feminine women of all races.

As far as Asian Americans go, the same rules apply. The uglier the girl, the more likely they are to be a feminist. The more of a loser a guy is (or just plain brainwashed), the more likely he is to be an SJW/male feminist.

Quote:Quote:

Yay Yo 8 hours ago
americunts still bunch of dumb fucks this is 2016

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Note - I'm half-Asian and I definitely look it.

Difference between people like us here and the weak like in that video - the weak react to what may be a challenging social situation with cowardice, fear, discomfort, and inability to cope, which then manifests itself as outrage, which further manifests itself as weaponized autism in the form of making YouTube content, Tumblr posts, #hashtagsomgzorz, paper mache dioramas, emotional collages made of cutouts from People magazine, etc.

Us? We turn the table and overcome these normal, daily social challenges to our advantage.

I'm in retail sales, so I could easily take offense at an absolute encyclopedia of what people say to me. But when someone asks me, "Where are you from?" or "What are you?" or "You're from Taiwan? I LOVE Thai food!" ([Image: huh.gif]) I don't snap, take offense, quit my job, and write slam poetry about it; I engage these [HARMLESS] people in conversation, answer the question in a congenial manner - after all they're not interrogating me, they're expressing interest in trying to engage in conversation, score some interaction points, gain mutual confidence and trust, and then use it to sell them a car.

And when someone calls out your race, fire it back at them. "Go back to China!" "Go back to your pre-fab home in your Dodge Stratus, you faggot!" /fin.

P.S. Of all the people that inquire about my ethnicity, the most common people to do it by far are OTHER FOREIGNERS - trying to find common ground in conversation - followed by older retired men who probably had an Asian piece in the Army or fought in Vietnam.

As a note on the video itself, its a shame that it mixes a few truly fucked up actions - like spray painting CHINK on that woman's steps - with casual conversation about asking where one is from.

I didn't watch this video because the last thing I need is to poison my eyes and ears with more pussy-whipped bullshit about how the youth of America is all a bunch of entitled soggy tampons, but I would like to say that I think America was a better and more unified place when casual racism was permissible and you could rib on one another for your racial and ethnic background. When men had balls and could take a joke. When every woman wasn't a self-proclaimed walking talking rape target.

This movie is filled with tons of old school casual racism. A great test to see if you're a pussy or not is if you watch this movie and laugh at most of it or think it's tasteless and offensive:

Let's keep one thing straight. There is no such thing as a minority SJW. Only non-Jewish whites can be SJWs. The minorities you mistakenly call SJWs are just ethno-nationalists agitating for more gimmedats/power/territory for their own respective group. They're [insert minority group here]-supremacists, not SJWs.

Not that there is anything wrong with that. That's one thing about minorities that I respect.

The best comeback I heard was an Asian mixed girl I was with who was called a 'chink' by a native American guy.

She replied "yeah and you are just a chink whose ancestors lost their way and ended up here and had to eat buffalo". Me and the old native howled with laughter. She had his instant respect.

I asked her how she came up with that one so fast, and she said that it was not the first time a native called her a chink. The first time it bothered her, and she felt the hostility. So she thought of a good comeback, and when it happened again she delivered. With the same result, laughter and a bit of respect.

These remarks are mostly a form of shit testing. Most fail because they fail to see the big picture of all this. That is testing the mettle of minorities to see who is worthwhile getting to know.

All of this racism and Asians are a successful group of people in a country where they're not the majority. So much racism!

Booofuckingwhoo. Yeah they think that's racism. Imagine what their parents or grandparents had to deal with when they come from Asia and having to learn English and adapt to the US. I respect the first gen. Risking it all to come here. Yeah my one friend if anybody said that stuff to them. They'd cuss a motherfucker out.

I didn't think anything they were bitching about was "racist," some of it was actually kinda funny.

This is the result of an effeminate, cucked, PC-obsessed culture that can't take a fucking joke. If this is what constitutes "racism" these days then our society is fucked and these pussies are in for a rude awakening whenever they get screwed over in life which invariably happens to all of us. The left for years has been brainwashing people into believing that "words matter" and now we've got a hypersensitive culture obsessed with pseuduointellectual drivel about the current year and microaggressions.

The problem is these people so badly want to be part of the victimhood olympics so they can brag to their Starbucks-addicted black-rim glasses-wearing friends. For them, perpetual victimhood is fun - and videos like this aren't going anywhere until that changes.

Quote: (10-21-2016 02:49 PM)Fast Eddie Wrote:  

Let's keep one thing straight. There is no such thing as a minority SJW. Only non-Jewish whites can be SJWs. The minorities you mistakenly call SJWs are just ethno-nationalists agitating for more gimmedats/power/territory for their own respective group. They're [insert minority group here]-supremacists, not SJWs.

Not that there is anything wrong with that. That's one thing about minorities that I respect.

What about all of the Asian SJWs who march for Black Lives Matter? Seems like a lot of them are more interested in LGBT/pro-Islam/pro Immigration/Black/whatever group is in the oppression Olympics rights than forwarding the rights of their communities

The video pissed off some Brown Asians:

The Marginalization of Brown Asians: It’s Even Worse Than We Thought

A few days ago, I and four other Brown Asians criticized the New York Times for their disregard of the Brown Asian community. This continued neglect caused serious disappointment and hurts for many Brown Asians who are pained to realize that even though #thisis2016, people still don’t understand that #BrownAsiansExist. In fact, not only do Brown Asians exist, we compose half of the Asian American population!

To be clear, the outcry from Brown Asians isn’t about #thisis2016; it was a great vehicle to show America how widespread and damaging racism against Asian Americans really is. What Brown Asians are complaining about is their continued marginalization even within the Asian American community, which the New York Times video painfully showed us is still happening. Brown Asians are just tired of being unseen, unheard, and unappreciated – even by other Asians.

We are tired of the fact that when people think of Asian Americans, they seem to always think of East Asians – Chinese, Koreans, or Japanese. We’re tired of the fact that when people think of getting the Asian American perspective, Brown Asian experiences are not included or if even considered, often disregarded. We are tired of being forgotten and being treated as if we are invisible!

But - you know that nagging feeling that tends to come around whenever you complain about something? That question mark in the back of your mind asking if – maybe – you are just being overly sensitive?

I got that feeling.

So although this marginalization is something that I and many other Brown Asians have felt to be very true and real, I figured I’d look for some basic information to back up our “hunch.” To do this, I just did a simple search on the websites of four major media outlets using the six largest Asian American ethnic groups as the search terms (i.e., Chinese, Filipino, South Asian, Vietnamese, Korean, and Japanese). The media outlets I checked out are:

(1) a major media network whose reach includes multiple television channels, including a recently launched effort to cover issues specific to Asian America;

(2) an Asian American website/blog that operates as a trusted source of information on anything Asian American-related, especially topics about racism, politics, activism - stuff that gets you angry;

(3) an Asian-American magazine that has been around for over a decade; and

(4) a very influential newspaper in a very major city.

Here are the results of my search:

[Image: 58072ab11b00008327ef7f75.jpg]

As you can see in the graph, the content for all four media outlets extend higher than the red line for East Asians (Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese). This indicates that for all four media outlets, stories about East Asians are disproportionately overrepresented given their population size (marked by the red line). Here are some examples:

55.5% of the content in the Asian American website/blog is about Chinese Americans even though they compose only 23%of the Asian American population. In contrast, only 3.8% of the content in the Asian American website/blog is about Filipino Americans even though they compose 20% of the Asian American population.

The Asian American content of the major newspaper is 39.2% Japanese when they compose only 7.6% of the Asian American population, but only 3.9% of the newspaper’s Asian American content is on South Asians even though they compose 19% of the Asian American population.

We also see that 22.9% of the major media network’s Asian American content is about Koreans when they compose only 10% of the Asian American population. In contrast, although Vietnamese also compose 10% of the Asian American population, only 0.4% of the major media network’s Asian American content is about Vietnamese.

This disproportionately very low representation in content given their population size is true among all four media outlets for Filipinos, South Asians, and Vietnamese. Brown Asians are disproportionately underrepresented, consistently and across the board! As can be seen in the graph, the content for all four media outlets do not even reach the red line for Brown Asians, indicating that Brown Asian stories are not covered enough by the media.

So based on this data, our hunch – the feeling that we are often treated as if we are second-class, perhaps even third-class, Asian Americans – seems to be correct.

And just like how racism against Asian Americans goes beyond the woman who told Michael Luo’s family to “Go Back to China,” the marginalization of Brown Asians also goes beyond the New York Times. This disregard and invisibility is widespread, and is clearly seen in which Asian Americans are covered by the media – whose stories are deemed as important, whose realities are validated, whose truths are shared, whose complexities are explored, and whose humanities are displayed.

We understand the importance of media in shaping society’s perceptions of the world and of all of us who are in it. In this case, we understand how media shapes who society thinks as Asian American and how society sees Asian Americans. For our specific case, we understand oh so well what media’s role is in shaping how society sees us and what to make of our brown skins. Therefore, we want to be represented in media so that our realities and experiences, struggles and victories, pains and joys – a more complete and nuanced portrait of us – can be shared with society.

This is why we want representation. This is why we are hurt whenever organizations and people – including other Asian Americans – tell us that we don’t matter. We do.

This whole bitching about Brown Asians not being counted with other Asians is a pile of shit to me. What the fuck do South Asians have in common with Koreans and Chinese? The whole "Asian" signifier is an artificial classification created by the US Government. I've never seen Indians and Chinese grouped as one demographic group in other countries.

Asians who complain about the US being a racist hellhole are full of shit in my opinion. The US is nowhere near as racist as many countries in Asia.

Personally as a Brown guy, people who bring up my race in the US most of the time are Korean and Chinese FOBs! The one time somebody said I spoke English well, the person saying it was Filipino American. Just about every white, black, Latino American I come across accepts me as being from the UK, whereas it's the yellow FOBs who can't get their head around it. Should I do a video and bitch about them?

If you're a white guy in asia, you'll experience a lot more racial language than this.

In indonesia they have a show called "bule gila" which means "crazy caucasian" where white people do embarrassing things.

Asian people in Asia harbor all sorts of stereotypes towards whites.

Even in Hawaii where Asians form a minority majority the discrimination against the "haole" is notorious.

but of course it's only racist when white people do it.

America can be open minded about things - this guy was elected to Congress in 1955!

Dalip Singh Saund

[Image: l13_1600.jpg]

Dalip Singh Saund (Punjabi: ਦਲੀਪ ਸਿੰਘ ਸੌਂਦ) (September 20, 1899 – April 22, 1973) was an American politician who was a member of the United States House of Representatives. He served the 29th District of California from January 3, 1957 to January 3, 1963. He was the first Sikh American/Asian American/Indian American elected as a voting member of the United States Congress.

Born in Chhajulwadi, Punjab, India, to a Sikh family, he received his bachelor's degree in mathematics from the University of Punjab in 1919.

He immigrated to the United States (via Ellis Island) originally to study agriculture at the University of California, Berkeley. While at the university, he obtained a master's degree (1922) and a PhD (1924), both in mathematics. He thereafter remained in the United States, becoming a successful farmer.

Later, he campaigned to allow "Hindus", as all people of South Asian descent were called at that time, to become naturalized citizens. After the Luce-Celler Act was passed in 1946, he applied for naturalization and became an American citizen in 1949. He ran for election in 1950 as a Justice of the Peace for Westmoreland township, California, and won the election, but his election was thrown out as he had been a citizen for less than a year. He later ran again for the same post and won.

In November 1955, he announced his campaign to run for the House of Representatives as a Democrat and won an election for an open seat against a famous Republican aviator, Jacqueline Cochran. He was re-elected twice, becoming the first Sikh American, the first Asian American, the first Indian American and first member of a non-Abrahamic faith to be elected to Congress.

Here he is with JFK and LBJ:

[Image: saund1.jpg]

I suppose nobody care about the origin of the term "paddy wagon". Yeah, my ancestors suffered severe oppression for centuries.

Quote: (10-21-2016 03:50 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

All of this racism and Asians are a successful group of people in a country where they're not the majority. So much racism!

Quote: (10-21-2016 04:01 PM)fugly1000 Wrote:  

Booofuckingwhoo. Yeah they think that's racism. Imagine what their parents or grandparents had to deal

Both these posts have no logic. Yes, Asians are successful due to their own drive and hard work. That does not mean there is no racism, there is a clear imbalance for representation of Asian-Americans in American cinema and a lot of leaked conversations sound nothing less than discrimination. There was also a peer-reviewed study that concluded that Asian-Americans are discriminated against during higher education admission processes as well as academic positions. It might not be racism in it's strictest meaning but it is discrimination based on ethnicity and it is unacceptable.

The second post is ridiculous, saying it's much worse in Asia or it was bad before then doesn't change the fact that it's still pretty fucking grim now and needs to be addressed.

Quote: (10-21-2016 09:15 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

Personally as a Brown guy, people who bring up my race in the US most of the time are Korean and Chinese FOBs! The one time somebody said I spoke English well, the person saying it was Filipino American. Just about every white, black, Latino American I come across accepts me as being from the UK, whereas it's the yellow FOBs who can't get their head around it. Should I do a video and bitch about them?

Your dynamics are different innit? I'm a foreigner too, don't give two shits about anything that goes on in this country to be honest but for people who grew up here and identify as American yet aren't accepted as mainstream it must be infuriating.

The other post has no real value, so there was one successful guy? Great! I'm sure you could find a Chinese or Japanese one too, doesn't change the fact that the Chinese exclusion act and the intermittent camp still happened in the States. It's absurd to be honest, compared to places like the UK, Australia etc the USA is still stuck in the racial stone age.