rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Project Veritas: Undercover work inside the Regressive left

They are doing some outstanding work outting the left for who they really are. I just wanted to start a thread dedicated to the work they are doing.

It matches up with what we are seeing in the Wikileaks.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

This video is a great smoking gun. It would be perfect if they had recorded some DNC/Hillary staffers confirming what these operatives were saying. Then, it would have been open and shut.

I suggest going into the comments sections of your local Internet newspaper and spreading the word on this video. The MSM is going to try to cover it up.

Unreal, disgusting.

[Image: gxiNfyQ.png]

Americans are dreamers too

Damn, the election night is only the beginning!

When Hillary was spitting venom on stage it was pure projection. These people are evil.

Donald Trump Junior has retweeted a request to FOX News to broadcast the video by Project Veritas. Which means, the Emperor knows. He knows.

Quote: (10-17-2016 04:04 PM)MMX2010 Wrote:  

Donald Trump Junior has retweeted a request to FOX News to broadcast the video by Project Veritas. Which means, the Emperor knows. He knows.

Emperor knows all. Emperor have many small birds bringing news.

Bold claim :

@JamesOKeefeIII 2h
Quote:Quote:

Tomorrow's video is so damning, we'll have the corporate media forced to cover this. Even if they're dragged kicking and screaming. #Veritas

Quote: (10-17-2016 04:04 PM)MMX2010 Wrote:  

For posterity :

@DonaldJTrumpJr 3h
"Absolutely disgusting. James O'Keefe releases EXPLOSIVE VIDEO on Hillary, DNC inciting VIOLENCE at Trump rallies"

Quote: (10-17-2016 09:36 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Bold claim :

@JamesOKeefeIII 2h
Quote:Quote:

Tomorrow's video is so damning, we'll have the corporate media forced to cover this. Even if they're dragged kicking and screaming. #Veritas

[Image: l2SqgE5Ow7Zla5GQE.gif]

[Image: 3o7TKW5I35AayIpGBG.gif]

[Image: l41YenWoaMDuTAIkE.gif]

[Image: HRNqHqiwbfrIQ.gif]

[Image: Cu_PID3VUAEIlGk.jpg]

[Image: CvAP5lcWEAAnsi2.jpg]

Heh.
Someone got fired.
Although as per Debbie Wheelbarrow-with-an-S, they probably just hired him for a different position.
It's not as if they care about their corruption.
They just don't like getting caught :

@JamesOKeefeIII 41m

:BREAKING: @scottfoval one of the operatives in the tapes has been FIRED! @seanhannity is reporting live now! #BirdDogging #Veritas"

[Image: CvA_rFlWAAECZjr.jpg]

[Image: dNBRek.png]

This is James Bond SPECTRE kind of stuff. A private corporation that makes its money by inciting riots to win elections in the most powerful country in the world.

Soros really is the real life Blofeld.

I saw this video today when it was released. I got nearly nothing done today because I was on the forum and Reddit The_Donald all day.

This video made me sick to my stomach. We always knew the left used dirty tactics, but just seeing the evidence on video and the way they use people to further their agenda, I was and am furious.

I mean what the fuck have we become a third world country? The blatant disregard for people's safety and the people who sacrifice their lives to protect them.

These people are sick, it doesn't get lower than hiring mentally ill people to incite riots.

No honor, no integrity, no ethics. That's what a lot of America has become.

"The only way to fix it is to flush it all away
Any fucking time, any fucking day
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay" - Tool

Neo.
"Never let a crisis go to waste."
"The ends justify the means."

Politics has always been like this on all side, in all countries.

Why is anyone surprised?

There will be no saviours from this shit. Maybe MAYBE... for the culture war. But not from the absolute corruption of the power of the state.

Most Americans are shocked because even though they knew most governments are corrupt, they thought the USA was different.

They're suffering from NAGALT (not all governments are like that).

Wi30,

And when we become so enraged that we vote out, and suppress the cucks and the libshits, we'll prove why America Isn't Like That.

Remember the old lady from the Chicago Trump rally that was wearing his campaign shirt and giving a Nazi salute? When people outted her for the group she was really established with, (Bernie's camp I believe) that's when I knew there was more infiltrators at all the riots.

I'm just really happy it is now all confirmed and on record. I can't wait to see these social Gestapo burn and turn on one another.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

James O'Keefe saying they are ready to drop part 2 tomorrow:

"Finishing up the final production of the 2nd vid @PVeritas_Action is releasing tomorrow. Stay tuned @scottfoval @DemPartners @HillaryClinton"

Meanwhile :

@0HOUR1__ 3m
"Gonna go out on a limb and say PODESTA 11 is tomorrow"

Yeah, it's a fair bet. [Image: lol.gif]

The video now has 2.3 million views, in less than 24 hours, and is finally showing in the trending section of YouTube.

That video needs a hell of a lot more views and we needn't to see more consequences than one guy simply being fired. If one guy being fired is all we see then it's a huge slap in the face.

Quote: (10-17-2016 11:18 PM)Snowplow Wrote:  

Remember the old lady from the Chicago Trump rally that was wearing his campaign shirt and giving a Nazi salute? When people outted her for the group she was really established with, (Bernie's camp I believe) that's when I knew there was more infiltrators at all the riots.

I'm just really happy it is now all confirmed and on record. I can't wait to see these social Gestapo burn and turn on one another.

Its things like that which cause the most damage and the questions asked later are never worried about by the perpetrators.

If they were to attack a Dems office and scrawl all sorts of racial slurs, with the media fanning the flames we wouldn't see an end to it till November.

Quote: (10-17-2016 10:35 PM)TooFineAPoint Wrote:  

Politics has always been like this on all side, in all countries.

Why is anyone surprised?

There will be no saviours from this shit. Maybe MAYBE... for the culture war. But not from the absolute corruption of the power of the state.

We all know politics is dirty, people simply had no idea how dirty it was.

It reminds me of Rambo in a cesspool.