rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

She brings a friend

She brings a friend

As a follow up to the "she doesn't answer to text" thread, which I think had a lot of quality posts, I'd like your input about what to do when she brings a friend.

I get this a lot here in Thailand. Just one hour before we planned to meet or even when I'm already on the way, she'll let me know that her friend is coming along.

Everytime a girls does like this I didn't go to meet her. I'd say something like 'another day' butit never happens.

I find it disrespectful, because I'm coming alone. We madeplans just the two of us and she changes it in the last moment.

Perhaps I'm losing a few bangs from this. I could go to see her and her friend. But the friend is going to be in the way of running proper game. I go to see her and then try to set up a new meeting, but she might do the same again.

Unfortunately it's alomost exclusively the really hot girls who does shit like this.

She brings a friend

Quote: (10-17-2016 07:00 AM)Satoshi Wrote:  

As a follow up to the "she doesn't answer to text" thread, which I think had a lot of quality posts, I'd like your input about what to do when she brings a friend.

I get this a lot here in Thailand. Just one hour before we planned to meet or even when I'm already on the way, she'll let me know that her friend is coming along.

Everytime a girls does like this I didn't go to meet her. I'd say something like 'another day' butit never happens.

I find it disrespectful, because I'm coming alone. We madeplans just the two of us and she changes it in the last moment.

Perhaps I'm losing a few bangs from this. I could go to see her and her friend. But the friend is going to be in the way of running proper game. I go to see her and then try to set up a new meeting, but she might do the same again.

Unfortunately it's alomost exclusively the really hot girls who does shit like this.

http://www.rooshv.com/when-you-should-wa...-on-a-date
(part 3).

Also Thai girls use Farang for free food/ drinks. I would be quite blunt and tell her get rid of the friend. Unless she is hotter of course.

She brings a friend

There are many forum threads on this topic already.

Here's one: thread-24846.html

She brings a friend

Happened to me in my first week in Thailand. I was planning to go to venue A, but once I saw that she came with a friend (bitch didn't even tell me she'd bring a friend), I changed the plan to go to venue B because it was much cheaper. I didn't like it at all, but I figured I'd give it an hour or so. Made no headway with the original girl, and I ended up getting along with the friend a whole lot better.

I had to go grocery shopping anyway -- I recruited both girls to help me navigate the grocery store to get the stuff I needed. So it wasn't a total loss, but based on this experience, I would, in the future, abandon ship immediately if a girl said she's bringing a friend, or showed up with one. Mostly a waste of time, at best -- even if you didn't end up spending that much money.

However, if a girl asks if she could bring a friend, it doesn't bother me because she asked me for permission. There's still a degree of respect, so I politely tell her that I prefer us to be just one-on-one... and that we could reschedule if she's busy with her friend. They usually say "no, I'll come alone" and we proceed without any issues.

She brings a friend

Well in another culture that might be the norm. If it's part of the culture then deal with it.

But in the US I don't do that. If I ask a girl on a date or make clear 1 on 1 plans and she tries to hit me with that friend shit I simply don't go. I had a girl pull that shit a couple months ago.

Her: Me and my friend will meet you there in 30 minutes

Me: You're bringing your friend?

Her: Yeah I promised my roommate we'd hang out I haven't spent time with her in forever.

Me: Ok well I wanted to get to know you 1 on 1 so we can reschedule. Have fun.

I could tell the girl was shocked I swerved her and she sent me a passive aggressive text afterwards but I didn't care. I'm not doing this shit when I set up a date with you. Not in the mood, not gonna do it. I'm not spending my time and money doing shit I don't want to do. I ended up banging this chick a week or so later but I was willing to lose the bang anyway.

She brings a friend

I don't mean to be a dick, but if she was bringing a friend...you were probably not going to get the bang.

Bishes just looking for a free meal.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

She brings a friend

Quote: (10-17-2016 07:00 AM)Satoshi Wrote:  

I'm not going to claim to be an expert, but from my experience, that of my friends, that of all the dudes I've see getting with girls while bartending, traveling the world, being in a major fraternity at a large state university, going on spring breaks to Mexico, and most importantly, having an older sister, if a girl wants to fuck you (or is at least open to it), she'll remove any obstacles. And at the very least, she won't create any obstacles (such as bringing a friend along). Sometimes we overcomplicate things to shield ourselves from an unpleasant truth, I know I have, but when someone tells you their intentions through their actions, you have to take them at their word. Yes in many ways women and men are different, but action/intention isn't one of them. The girlfriend that's so "forgetful" of hanging out with you yet always does her homework on time is telling you something. Girls that want to bang bang with you don't bring along a chaperone. Your time, money, and effort is probably spent elsewhere, she isn't worth it.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

She brings a friend

If a bitch did that I would ignore her and start gaming her friend.

She brings a friend

I had this experience twice and I simply re-scheduled the date... if she brings a friend just tell her you would see her another time since she is with her friend...

In some cases it means she and her friend are only looking for a free meal... so don't fall for it.

She brings a friend

I've had this experience several times.

I was going to meet a girl for some food in a restaurant. She texts me 5 minutes before arriving asking me if it's OK if she brings a friend. Of course i was annoyed by this but just let it go as I was already at the restaurant and really hungry.

The two girls were talking to each other with my 'date' occasionally making comments to me/ touching me.

I finished my food. Put my money on the table for my share of the food and left.

Haven't received any messages from her since apart from the occasional 'like' on my instagram posts.

She brings a friend

There are a couple posts of the topic and they pretty much point to the same conclusion: that's disrespectful.

We've both been in Thailand for quite a while, and TBH, I've never got anything good out of this, except a blowjob but I later found out that it was a ladyboy.

So if she asks you if it's OK to bring a friend, just say "No, I don't do chaperones". The only exception where it might apply is if the girl I'm about to meet is LTR material, then I will let slide ONE time with someone along. As for a used-up chick that I just want to fuck, there's no way I will tolerate that.

She brings a friend

Quote: (10-18-2016 02:19 PM)Rawmeo Wrote:  

There are a couple posts of the topic and they pretty much point to the same conclusion: that's disrespectful.

We've both been in Thailand for quite a while, and TBH, I've never got anything good out of this, except a blowjob but I later found out that it was a ladyboy.

So if she asks you if it's OK to bring a friend, just say "No, I don't do chaperones". The only exception where it might apply is if the girl I'm about to meet is LTR material, then I will let slide ONE time with someone along. As for a used-up chick that I just want to fuck, there's no way I will tolerate that.

[Image: mindblown2.png]

She brings a friend

The Thailand aspect is throwing this off for me.
Without language skills and deep cultural knowledge, I don't see much turnaround possibility.

In the states, this is a different story.

WIA

She brings a friend

Quote: (10-18-2016 02:19 PM)Rawmeo Wrote:  

[Image: whoa.gif]

[Image: laugh5.gif]

[Image: laugh7.gif]

-CD

She brings a friend

IF she asks me beforehand then I'll say we can reschedule to a different day when so her and her friend can have some girl time. Then IF and only IF the girl texts me back and isn't passive aggressive with me i just invite her directly to my house. Any kind of resistance or rudeness about not wanting to come to my house i explain to her that she changed plans last minute and wait for her response. If she's really into and a decent person she will come over and be a doll for the rest of the time.

If she shows up with her friend and this friend is either the same OR uglier i get up and walk out. Possibly they could get there first and i see her with a friend i'll ask who this is and anything less than "she was just saying hi". I walk. I don't even say a word.

A few years into my player career i started to run into this a lot more often. So if the girl shows up with a hotter friend i say to her "thanks for setting me up with your friend, you can leave now. I can handle the rest from here". This must be said with rock solid frame. Its worked 3 times for me. One of them i managed to turn into a SNL the other 2 were short term fuck buddies.

She brings a friend

Bringing her friend on a date is like waiving the Soviet red flag on top of the Reichstag.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

She brings a friend

Usually if a girl tries to bring a friend I'll just bring another male friend. If they suck you're with your buddy and can ditch them.

If it's a date that costs money, then don't pay for anything that's not yours. I don't do dinner dates so I've never had this issue

She brings a friend

Agree on the part that if she doesn't mention or better politely ASKS you in advance whether it's ok to bring another chic, it can be seen as disrespect.

However, I had this happening in Indonesia and saw it as a challenge so just decided to meet both and not bitch about it. Turns out chic 1 wanted me to introduce to chic 2.
Number 2 had to leave early so I took 1 to my place and banged her. She afterwards tried to arrange me to meet 2 and wanted to keep our encounter a secret.

Anyways, I doubt whether you can tell from a few texts via Tinder what her objective is when bringing a friend. But also, the whole thing can be fun as it just raises the bars higher!
Wouldn't take out my wallet on these occaisons though to prevent fruitless investments. Better ask them to cook for you.

p.s.: I actually had the worst-case scenario when meeting a chic for the first date. Guess who she brought without mentioning earlier? Her boyfriend. I actually went along with it because I knew right away it would at least result in a good story! So the big muscular boyfriend drove us to a bar, left, and picked us up later on. On a later date she told me about her Borderline condition and how she made a puppy out of a man with a respectable statue. And guess what kept her wanting to see me after the first date? The fact that I kept cool and shrugged the whole "surprise boyfriend" thing off. Using her boyfriend as a shit test. Genius. I feel sorry for the dude, though.

She brings a friend

I think we should change topic on this thread to how one accidentally gets a blowjob from a male.

She brings a friend

This happened to me with the very first girl I tried to game. I swallowed the test like a chump! It has not happened since then, but if it would, I would just walk away. Maybe I would re-schedule if she was from a country I have yet to conquer, but I would hate myself for doing so.

She brings a friend

No friends unless it's a translator.

I look at it as a sign of disrespect.

This happened about a month ago on a first date. I told her it was weird and I didn't want to be on a date with her friends staring at the back of my head. I got up and left. Told her she could call me if she wanted to meet alone.

She was shocked, it blew her away I would do this.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

She brings a friend

^^ she was used to chumps taking it in and staying for the beta date.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

She brings a friend

These posts in order made me crack the hell up:

Quote: (10-19-2016 03:19 PM)Satoshi Wrote:  

I think we should change topic on this thread to how one accidentally gets a blowjob from a male.

Quote: (10-19-2016 05:40 PM)ExploringReality Wrote:  

This happened to me with the very first girl I tried to game. I swallowed the test like a chump! It has not happened since then, but if it would, I would just walk away. Maybe I would re-schedule if she was from a country I have yet to conquer, but I would hate myself for doing so.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

She brings a friend

If I felt uncomfortable with the friend being there i would get up and leave. A lot of times the friend is cool and i end up banging the girl anyway because she sends the friend away when i dont' give a crap the friend is there. shit test passed. not a big deal if a friend is there. good to stand your ground if you dont' like it though.

She brings a friend

I don't really understand O.P.'s question. Is O.P. referring to some girl from online who he had never met before bringing a friend along or his he referring to a girl who he had already met and/or banged bringing a friend along? If a girl who he never met wanted to bring a friend along, then yeah, it probably isn't a good thing. If a girl who he already met brings a friend along, then it is probably a good thing, in my experience it is always a good thing. If you make a good impression on the friend then she can either talk the other girl into having sex with you or a threesome can happen. I've had both and never had it backfire.