rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Julian Assange thread

Julian Assange thread

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787889195507417088

"Julian Assange's internet link has been intentionally severed by a state party. We have activated the appropriate contingency plans."

I'll take the 3 day ban, this was too monumental not to post. Reports on the_donald subreddit also suggest he is still safe but the US and UK government are trying to force the Ecuadorian embassy to extradite him.

Periscope: the_donald subreddit member is posting. He can't get inside the embassy.

https://www.periscope.tv/JohnDeplo/1OwxWrZbMQDJQ

edit: New Periscope Link
https://www.periscope.tv/w/1yoJMDQYwzOGQ#

Edit: They released pre-commitment codes on twitter as well:

pre-commitment 1: John Kerry 4bb96075acadc3d80b5ac872874c3037a386f4f595fe99e687439aabd0219809

pre-commitment 2: Ecuador eae5c9b064ed649ba468f0800abf8b56ae5cfe355b93b1ce90a1b92a48a9ab72

pre-commitment 3: UK FCO f33a6de5c627e3270ed3e02f62cd0c857467a780cf6123d2172d80d02a072f74

Julian Assange thread

"May you live in interesting times"

Deus vult!

Julian Assange thread

One of Roosh's Assange tweets gets mentioned in this Daily Mail article .

Unfortunately they repeat the BS about him seriously calling for rape legalisation.

Julian Assange thread

Seems to be rather quiet over there. Very, very quiet.

@Roark__ 23s
Live streaming outside Assange's embassy: https://www.periscope.tv/JohnDeplo/1OwxWrZbMQDJQ

Julian Assange thread

I can't say I'm surprised by the timing, but i'm more surprised they haven't come after him sooner.
All this says to me is the information wikileaks is releasing must be very damaging to HRC. If she doesn't win her career in politics is done. She'll never be able to run for elected office anywhere in the US.

I really hope the don't assassinate him though.

Julian Assange thread

Well let's keep in mind that these are possibly theatrics and his internet is fine.

Either way it's probably good for Trump though as it keeps a spotlight on the DNC/HRC etc...

Julian Assange thread

Streisand effect plus he has a dead man switch. The Gov't should've left him alone but now they've gone and made it worst esp since #FreeJulian is trending and now everyone is free to post memes on fb re: Wikileaks to bring more attention to the issue since its a hot topic for no reason.

Julian Assange thread

In this time of apparent great peril and high interest in Assange's current status (and high traffic to Wikileaks twitter) the next and latest tweet is a link to donate...

Americans are dreamers too

Julian Assange thread

^ Dude, Assange has been living in that embassy for, what, 5 years?

He's earned the right to ask for a few donations.

Even if this is a publicity stunt, it's massively helpful for Trump's campaign. As someone else pointed out, #FreeJulian has been trending on Twitter all night. If nothing happens, it just looks like they got scared of the attention and backed off. Meanwhile thousands of people are being exposed to more of the leaks.

Julian Assange thread

Enigma brother, I'm not saying the man doesn't deserve donations or shouldn't ask for them, far from it.

My point is that the whole twitter world is watching the Wikileaks feed to find out what's up with him, and no doubt the persons running Wikileaks twitter are well aware of the wild speculation and concern. Read the comments- "Is Julian ok?", "Is Julian dead", "Well what's the latest??", "Is everything ok?".. etc. But, not for the first time, they've chosen to let the speculation run and not comment- besides to ask for donations.

Same thing happened with the announcement a couple weeks ago, stayed up and watched.

I wish him well, and hope something big is revealed, and it's helpful regardless of what happens- but I'm not getting duped again.

Julian Assange thread

A video of a member calling the embassy to see if he is there. He first asks if he is there, then the person on the phone says she cant discuss that and finally at the end he asks if he's still alive. Not sure on the legitimacy.

Julian Assange thread

Can anyone confirm what these pre-commitment codes are for? From Gizmodo (a Gawker source, hence my question): "Essentially those unique codes are proof to anyone reading the documents in the future that their contents remain unchanged: alteration to the leaks will likewise alter those 64-character codes."

In other news, apparently Pamela Anderson stopped by the embassy to give Assange a vegan lunch:
[Image: Pamela+Anderson+Delivers+Vegan+Lunch+Jul...0-WTvl.jpg]
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/...r-visitin/

Julian Assange thread

If Assange was silently taken out, poisoned or whatnot and the Ecuadorian embassy made some sort of deal with USA to poison him or turn him over in the middle of the night, how would we find out about it? It sounds like they had some sort of contingency in place, if he is dead, hopefully he actually had some information that he was holding back.

Julian Assange thread

262- What Gizmodo said is correct. This system has been used a few times by others recently.

Julian Assange thread

One of the streamers was stopped by a lady asking him if he's looking for Julian Assange. The stream then abruptly ended.

Julian Assange thread

Quote: (10-17-2016 04:13 AM)262 Wrote:  

n stopped by the embassy to give Assange a vegan lunch:

The lunch was just a cover. She was there to assist in his escape, silently cutting glass with those nips.

Julian Assange thread

@GlobalMan:

I understand where you're coming from, but I don't think they have any more information than has been released. It's the middle of the night and they don't seem to have direct contact with him.

Tweeting out a donation link is not an indication in either direction. They could be asking for donations because it's a publicity stunt, or they could be doing it because they have a ton of traffic and their leader's safety is at risk.

And we'll likely never know if it was a hoax anyways, as I alluded to above.

Julian Assange thread

You're all ignoring the most important talking point.

Quote: (10-17-2016 04:13 AM)262 Wrote:  

Can anyone confirm what these pre-commitment codes are for? From Gizmodo (a Gawker source, hence my question): "Essentially those unique codes are proof to anyone reading the documents in the future that their contents remain unchanged: alteration to the leaks will likewise alter those 64-character codes."

In other news, apparently Pamela Anderson stopped by the embassy to give Assange a vegan lunch:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/...r-visitin/

WYB?

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Julian Assange thread

Pam anderson is what, 60 and has hep c? 30 years ago, sure WB. Now, that she is a granny and has hep c? No, not even with el mech's dick, and who knows how many STDs he has already

Julian Assange thread

Quote: (10-17-2016 04:28 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

WYB?

I'm ashamed to say it but yes. Minus the Hep

Julian Assange thread

Quote: (10-17-2016 04:32 AM)Nineteen84 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-17-2016 04:28 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

WYB?

I'm ashamed to say it but yes. Minus the Hep

[Image: Pamela-Anderson_22.jpg]
[Image: whoa.gif]

Julian Assange thread

A few bottles of wine and you can say you fucked Pamela Anderson (minus the hep). What's not to like?

Julian Assange thread

Some young Pam eye bleach

[Image: large.jpg]

[Image: mIQtipH.jpg]

[Image: young_pamela_anderson_24.jpg]

Julian Assange thread

Quote: (10-17-2016 04:50 AM)Nineteen84 Wrote:  

A few bottles of wine and you can say you fucked Pamela Anderson (minus the hep). What's not to like?

The hep.

And her face. She isn't 25 anymore.

Wow, I just checked, she is 49 now. I would have guessed 60 at a minimum. The wall is not friendly. Or pretty.

edit, jeez she really was stunning 25 years ago.

Julian Assange thread

Minus the hep man!

2016:
[Image: 00109482.jpg]

WB for the story alone.

EDIT: That is fantastic:
[Image: large.jpg]