rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Norway's insane Child Welfare Services (Barnevernet)

Couldnt find a thread on this topic, so I started a new one.

Norway seems to be not the 'most developed' state in the world, but rather a hell to live in. Just saw a shocking report on 'arte' TV about the horrifying and disturbing modus operandi of the Norwegian Child Welfare Services (Barnevernet).
The Norwegian Child Welfare Services seems to be a state in the state and to be completely out of control. They take away the children of their parents for completely redicolous reasons, like lack of parenting skills, lack of eye contact, cuting too thick bread slices or cook the omelet wrong (in non-Norwegean way), child sleeps in bed of parents.
Since onyl a rumour is enough to have your children beeing taken away, this also resulted in a horrible system of denunciation.
All in all I see no differnece to a the most horrific 3rd Reich dystopia, one can imagine.

http://info.arte.tv/fr/norvege-familles-brisees
(its in French, but the film can be switched to English subtitles)

http://info.arte.tv/de/norwegen-so-schuetzen-sie-kinder
(German version)

http://www.weltwoche.ch/ausgaben/2015_6/...62015.html
(unfortunately onyl in German, but this text gives further insight to this insane system)
(Google Translate)

Quote:Quote:

Rollenmuster will man in Norwegen überwinden, «Gender-Mainstreaming» heisst das Zauberwort. Ein Kind gilt als «es» bis es weiss, ob «es» ein Er oder eine Sie sein will. Vielleicht deshalb platzierte die Kinderschutz­behörde ein Kind von Muslimen bei einem homo­sexuellen Paar.

-------

In Norway they want to overcome role patterns, «Gender-Mainstreaming» is the magick word. A child is deemed to be «it» until it knows, if «it» wants to be a He or a She. Perhaps thats the reason why, the child welfare service replace a child from muslims to a homosexual couple.

Es sei oft nötig, die Eltern bewusst zu frustrieren, um zu sehen, wie sie unter Druck reagierten. Zeigten sie eine tiefe Frustrations­toleranz, müsse man sich fragen, wie sie ohne soziale Kontrolle funktionierten. Mit anderen Worten: Die Eltern werden bewusst provoziert, bis sie die Geduld verlieren und ausflippen, um nachher einen Beweis zu haben für ihre schlechte Eignung als Erzieher. Dies obwohl die Eltern in der Privatsphäre ­ruhiger reagieren als unter Beobachtung von Dritten, wie die emeritierte Professorin Marianne Haslev Skånland schreibt. Sie ist eine der schärfsten Kritikerinnen von barnevernet. Man müsse sich die Situation vorstellen: verun­sicherte, der Sprache nicht mächtige Ausländer, die in ihrem eigenen Heim von Sozialarbeiterinnen mit einschüchterndem Auftreten attackiert würden.

----

It is often necessary to frustrate the parents deliberately, to see how they reacted under pressure. If they showed a deep frustration tolerance, one had to wonder how they would work without social control. In other words, the parents are deliberately provoked until they lose their patience and freak out in order to have a proof for their poor fitness as an educator. This although the parents respond more quietly in privacy than under observation by third parties, as the emeritus professor Marianne Haslev Skånland writes. She is one of the sharpest critics of barnevernet. One had to imagine the situation: insecure, foreigners who were not powerful in the language, who would be attacked by social workers in their own home with intimidating behavior.

Other resources I found:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...egian.html

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/nightmare...ack-568348

Actual kindnappings (very hard to watch):

Horrible, i cant even get through half of that BBC video. The government has so much control these days...

What is it with those Scandinavian people? Are they all Lemmings? Kind of makes me appreciate the American spirit of liberty and independence - or whatever remains of it. You go to a mother in Texas and try to take her children away from her over shit like this. You'd likely to run into a hail of bullets.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Jeez, I have no idea how I survived eating all those uneven bread slices. I wish I had a nice auntie from the Norwegian Child Services to take me away from that horror, but alas.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Statism at its absolute worst. It's a look into the future for North America, believe me.

(As a side note, I think the mods should move this to Everything Else. It'll save the OP a 3 day sentence to the sin bin too.)

Scandinavian countries were always a shithole. Looked good on paper but first time I´ve traveled there. What a deception. You couldn´t buy alcohol after 19h. Fuck that.

My mother worked alongside social services in the UK and the police were used all the time to strong-arm parents into giving up their children.

I know there are some absolute scum parents out there but it seems social services are failing children here. There are way too many cases of abuse, neglect and dead children nation wide for social services and the police to claim they are doing a good job.

They are not and in many reported cases it has done the opposite.

The state cannot keep control over the fate of many children if they allow the festering problems to go on.

- Immigrant abusers
- Social worker abuse of powers
- Pedophile rings
- Knee-jerk court action
- Too little discretion in cases where the child is at risk

It seems every week there is a case of child molestation with multiple victims and a dead kid no older than 18/24 months. Some little girl was put in front of an open gas fire at full blast and died from it. Not before receiving abuse for most of her short life.

The parasite parents walk tall when they should be in chains.

The nation said "No more" when Baby P and a little black girl were discovered but in this case we care more about abuse of animals than children and the disabled or elderly. It is a fucking disgrace.

This is my idea of a nightmare, I can't even begin to imagine the mindset required to live under such rules. I'd probably last a week as a parent in Norway if this portrayal is accurate. I hope others who know what it's like add to this perspective.

Quote: (10-13-2016 02:37 PM)DannyAlberta Wrote:  

Statism at its absolute worst. It's a look into the future for North America, believe me.

(As a side note, I think the mods should move this to Everything Else. It'll save the OP a 3 day sentence to the sin bin too.)

Danny, I don't know what the state of CFS (Child and Family Services) in Alberta is these days but apparently in Manitoba they've managed to rack up quite a body count. Aboriginal (Indian? Native? Whatever we're calling them this week) kids in horrible situations taken away by CFS and giving to foster homes where they were loved and cared for, but then taken away because the foster family was non-native; a native foster family was found instead, usually some member of the extended family, and within days or weeks the kids would be dead, having been delivered right back into the abusive environment they were rescued from. In the name of 'preserving their culture and heritage' or something.

"Intellectuals are naturally attracted by the idea of a planned society, in the belief that they will be in charge of it" -Roger Scruton

As recognized, it's a real problem in many countries where Social Services/Child Welfare is a weapon used by nosy neighbors and goodytwoshoes against people they don't like. Another issue is when the workers for these units are promoted based on how many children they seize per year - talk about moral hazard!

What kind of shit do they have to put in the water to deaden the instincts of parents to fight tooth and nail for their children?

If this shit happened to me I would do things that would make Liam Neeson look like a fucking choir boy.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

A Swedish guy explaining why Sweden and Nordic countries act this insane way:

Deus vult!

That video is absolutely fascinating. Every population needs a religion. Most people cannot live without any type of ideology whatsoever. Every population/society needs a functioning religion to survive. The collapse of Sweden apparently happened when the Christian religion lost influence and got replaced by cultural Marxism. Really puts atheism and its dangers into perspective.

Not happening. - redbeard in regards to ETH flippening BTC

Some info about Barnevernet from my country.

Czech media and some activists have been running a campaign against Barnevernet for placing into care the two children of Eva Michaláková in May 2011. The mother of the children was suspected of neglecting and sexually abusing them. The suspicion was not confirmed by the Norwegian police, but a Norwegian court decided that the two boys, who are now aged 6 and 11, were under threat from their mother and ordered that they should remain in care. The boys do not want to return to their mother or even to meet her. Eva Michaláková has been bitterly complaining about the case to the Czech media which have been running a major campaign against Barnevernet in her support. The subtext of the campaign is "evil foreigners are taking away our, Czech, children, and making them foreign". There are implicit links in the campaign to the practice of Germanisation of some fair-haired Czech children by the Nazis during the Second World War.

Early in January 2016, the xenophobic atmosphere intensified in the Czech Republic when it became known that Barnevernet has now taken a nine-month old girl from her Czech mother and Norwegian father. The reason for this is allegedly an insufficiently developed relationship between the parents and the child. The girl is suffering from a serious kidney disease and is undergoing treatment in Norway. Her parents had said that if the treatment is too demanding and the baby cannot cope with it, they want the treatment to stop and let the baby die. The Norwegian social welfare authorities seem to regard this as unacceptable.
On Saturday 16th January, 2016, hundreds of people demonstrated in Prague against Barnevernet. In their criticism of Norway and its social services, the activists are given support by Tomáš Zdechovský, a EuroMP for the Czech People's Party, and Petr Mach, a EuroMP for the extreme right wing "Party of the Free"./

source (English):http://blisty.cz/art/80695.html

Czech President Zeman: "Barnevernet, the Child Welfare Service of Norway, are gangsters who kidnap children"
In February 2015, Czech President Milos Zeman compared Barnevernet to the "Lebensborn", the welfare centres set up by the Nazis in order to boost the "Aryan race".

source(English):https://www.thelocal.no/20160503/barneve...gn-parents

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
"Betrayer of delete"

Some other facts from the Swiss Weltwoche article "TYRANNY OF THE WELL-MEANING". An English translation can be found here.

«Statements from young women»

Well: Whether a child grows up with foster parents or the real parents doesn’t matter. But to the foster families it does matter. According to Skånland they receive 430 000 Crowns (ca. 50 000 Euro) a year per foster child, in addition to expenses and nice bonus like vacations at the Mediterranean sea. Furthermore, professor Skånland criticized that a huge apparatus of social workers, therapists and psychologist profit from the entire system.

Jørgen Stueland is a lawyer in the Norwegian Raufoss. He represents families who had their children taken from them. He reports of the courtroom in which representatives of the agency and their attorneys always sit extremely confident and entirely convinced, that they did the right thing, and in front of them a trembling and stuttering Kurdish mother and father, both traumatized, being accused of having beaten and abused their children.

Stueland writes in the article «Child Protection: The Norwegian Way» that the problem is, that the cases are always based on statements coming from «young women». Young women who had mediocre grades in upper school and then studied child protective social work or child protective pedagogy at a technical college because they weren’t fit for studying medicine or psychology. The big problem is the power these girls have as employees of the child protection agency. Power to make decisions which can permanently change the lives of many families.

Quote: (10-14-2016 02:12 AM)Glaucon Wrote:  

A Swedish guy explaining why Sweden and Nordic countries act this insane way:

This guy is awesome, I watched before his videos.

Btw, what is most disgusting is that alleged story of these CWS of Norway giving children to known pedophiles.

It's hard to reverse course once it's this far out of control. Any politician looking to make a change will be accused of supporting child abuse.

There was a case in Texas where a foster family had their kids taken away for no reason. The judge ordered an independent review and the psychologist gave the family a glowing recommendation. CPS was so pissed at being made to look like fools that they put the family on the child abuser list. The family has spent over $200k dealing with the mess and CPS had no repercussions. Even in Texas, no politician would step in to help.

delete

Quote: (10-13-2016 06:45 PM)ed pluribus unum Wrote:  

Quote: (10-13-2016 02:37 PM)DannyAlberta Wrote:  

Danny, I don't know what the state of CFS (Child and Family Services) in Alberta is these days but apparently in Manitoba they've managed to rack up quite a body count. Aboriginal (Indian? Native? Whatever we're calling them this week) kids in horrible situations taken away by CFS and giving to foster homes where they were loved and cared for, but then taken away because the foster family was non-native; a native foster family was found instead, usually some member of the extended family, and within days or weeks the kids would be dead, having been delivered right back into the abusive environment they were rescued from. In the name of 'preserving their culture and heritage' or something.

Alberta isn't quite there. Yet.

Manitoba CFS got as bad as it did because of years and years of NDP rule. We are just starting that here in Alberta (and I bloody well hope it's a one-term only experiment). I can definitely see such politically correct absurdity forthcoming from our current government, however.

Quote: (10-13-2016 01:21 PM)SirStephen Wrote:  

Couldnt find a thread on this topic, so I started a new one.

Norway seems to be not the 'most developed' state in the world, but rather a hell to live in. Just saw a shocking report on 'arte' TV about the horrifying and disturbing modus operandi of the Norwegian Child Welfare Services (Barnevernet).
The Norwegian Child Welfare Services seems to be a state in the state and to be completely out of control. They take away the children of their parents for completely redicolous reasons, like lack of parenting skills, lack of eye contact, cuting too thick bread slices or cook the omelet wrong (in non-Norwegean way), child sleeps in bed of parents.
Since onyl a rumour is enough to have your children beeing taken away, this also resulted in a horrible system of denunciation.
All in all I see no differnece to a the most horrific 3rd Reich dystopia, one can imagine.

One word about the videos I watched: disturbing.

I don't know anything about the country of Norway, but that is pretty disturbing to watch and learn how the Norwegian Child Welfare Services (NCWS) operate.

Why does it feel like the Norwegian families are under surveillance 24/7? Where did the NCWS obtained these silly evidence?

One false move or mistake and your child will be taken away. This type of shit is so wrong...like one poster said, if this was in the Wild Wild West's Texas, bullets will be flying left and right everywhere.

Wasn't there a family in another country where the children were taken away from their parents because of their Christian religion? Not sure if this was in Germany or some other European country where I remember reading about it.

Edited: This is the news I remember reading about. Ironically, this happened in Norway. That's pretty messed up.
* NORWEGIAN GOV’T. SEIZES 5 CHILDREN FROM PARENTS FOR ALLEGED ‘CHRISTIAN INDOCTRINATION’
* 5 Christian Kids Seized by Norwegian Gov't Over 'Spankings,' Not Family's Faith, Activist Says

There's two sides of the coin with regard to removing kids from religious fanatics. 20 odd years or so ago I lived with a host family in the southern US that was hard-core first baptist.

Today all of their kids are badly messed up. Daughter in the family shacked up with a black guy deadbeat and bore him two kids to spite her parents. Middle son is an institutionalized petty criminal that keeps going in and out of the joint. Oldest son is a bona fide trailer park meth fiend. Youngest son turned out okayish but is a mirror image of his parents and will likely put his own family through the same religious upbringing and repeat history. I'm convinced that had social services stepped in at any point when they were kids things would have been different, but it's not like anyone comes out on top in these situations. You're either fucked up or less fucked up.

I'm surprised though that RvF is specifically singling out Barnevernet. The families that have been specifically targeted are immigrant families (do you think it would have been the same uproar in MSM had it been natives). Basically families that are very culturally different to what has been considered healthy for the well being according to Norwegian values. I would have thought that was something RvF would get behind.

Quote: (10-14-2016 06:52 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

There's two sides of the coin with regard to removing kids from religious fanatics. 20 odd years or so ago I lived with a host family in the southern US that was hard-core first baptist.

Today all of their kids are badly messed up. Daughter in the family shacked up with a black guy deadbeat and bore him two kids to spite her parents. Middle son is an institutionalized petty criminal that keeps going in and out of the joint. Oldest son is a bona fide trailer park meth fiend. Youngest son turned out okayish but is a mirror image of his parents and will likely put his own family through the same religious upbringing and repeat history. I'm convinced that had social services stepped in at any point when they were kids things would have been different, but it's not like anyone comes out on top in these situations. You're either fucked up or less fucked up.

I'm surprised though that RvF is specifically singling out Barnevernet. The families that have been specifically targeted are immigrant families (do you think it would have been the same uproar in MSM had it been natives). Basically families that are very culturally different to what has been considered healthy for the well being according to Norwegian values. I would have thought that was something RvF would get behind.

It may seem harsh but I'm utterly sick of the "think of the children" tripe that gets trotted out when government over-reach is on offer.

I would personally rather see every one of those children dead in a mass murder/suicide than grant the government the power to rip children from their parents on whatever pretence those communist bureaucrat psychopaths decide to cook up.

"If it saves just one child" is the mantra used to rob everyone of every freedom they ever had.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

I agree, but there's no excuse for using "cuts bread into too thick slices" for even mildly criticizing parents, let alone taking away their kids. I mean, someone was actually dumb enough to put that on paper and someone was even dumber to approve and stamp it instead of dumping it into the paper shredder and firing the moronic social worker. The sheer audacity is what is shocking here, not immigration.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

It may seem harsh but I'm utterly sick of the "think of the children" tripe that gets trotted out when government over-reach is on offer.

You're in luck then since I never said anything like that.

Speaking of being harsh, if you think there's no nuance in this topic then you managed to make yourself a prime example of the root cause to what poisons these families. That's the same kind of white/black this-is-my-belief-and-everything-else-is-communism that I was talking about in the first place.

Quote: (10-14-2016 06:52 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Where is the trial to decide if the state should keep the children? We aren't seeing due process, why would we support this tyranny?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.