rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NYC Democratic Election Commissioner ON CAM about voter fraud

This deserves it's own thread.

I found this on youtube. But, apparently it's also on /r/the_donald.

"News media" doesn't appear to be covering this at all.

Quote:Quote:

Right. Like I say, people don't realize certain neighborhoods in particular, they bus people around to vote...

For votes. More votes for themselves. They're all running for office.

They can't ask for voter ID....

It's the law. The laws say you can't ask for anything...

[so you think there is voter fraud and you think there should be voter ID, why don't people listen to you?]

Well, that's because the New York state legislature makes the laws, I don't make the laws.

[And you're saying there's a lot of absentee ballot fraud too.]

Oh there's thousands of absentee ballots. I don't know where they came from.

He gave out ID cards, de Blasio. They don't...that's in lieu of a drivers license, but you can use it for anything. But they didn't vet the people to see who they really are.

And there's more...video is captioned.

THIS ISN'T EVEN THE BIG RELEASE! MORE COMING NEXT WEEK

[Image: attachment.jpg33858]   

Could only find one media article about this so far

http://nypost.com/2016/10/11/elections-o...d-program/

Headline:

Elections official caught on video blasting de Blasio’s ID program

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

That's the NY Post, which has been pro-Trump.

They are trying to bury this.

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

He says he has a video of Clinton's staff disparaging black people.

Quote: (10-11-2016 08:45 AM)C-Note Wrote:  

He says he has a video of Clinton's staff disparaging black people.

"Ain't nobody got time for that!"

Glad you made this thread, you beat me to it. This is unreal. FUCK the Democrats, it's not a democracy. It is a TYRANNY.

The NYC Elections Commissioner was secretly recorded by a femme-fatale, who described EXACTLY how it's done:

- Bussing the same people in all over the city
- Using names of people they know never vote and pretending to be that person
- Dressing people up in Burka's to hide their face and vote many times in the same district with the same person

I'm not sure how legitimate Obama is anymore. In fact, America probably hasn't had fair elections in decades.

Without voter ID's, it is almost impossible to verify how legit any Democratic win is.

In the video above the commissioner admits he grows more conservative over time. But he keeps his mouth shut so he can keep getting the goods from the tax-slaves.

No more doubt we're living a sham, scam, despotic dictatorship now. Banana Republic. This is beyond outrageous.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Of course I agree this is a major issue. But I don't think I understand the root of the problem, which is: Why don't people generally care about this? I've met very few people, even people who are pretty tuned in, who are willing to even accept that it's a potential problem. I can hardly think of another issue where so many people have their heads in the sand over it.

Is it just that the media has been extra-successful at painting election fraud as a crackpot conspiracy theory that people won't even consider it might be happening?

It seems utterly obvious to me that we should be required to present photo ID at the polls. But any time it's suggested, it's painted as racism. What the fuck? How fucking stupid are people to believe something like that?

Improving the integrity of the election process is near the top of my "must do" list, but I honestly don't know where to start if I can't even convince people it's a real problem.

I'm still amazed and utterly confused how America with its hardon for democracy doesn't require voter ID check to prevent double votes. I mean the most basic premise of democracy is 1 person=1 vote. How is requiring people to identify themselves in any way discrimination or even something that needs to be argued about? You're possibly electing the person who is gonna lead your country, that has to be taken seriously! As of right now, you need to endure more scrutiny of your background and your person to get a loan or buy a TV.

Quote: (10-11-2016 01:35 PM)weambulance Wrote:  

Of course I agree this is a major issue. But I don't think I understand the root of the problem, which is: Why don't people generally care about this? I've met very few people, even people who are pretty tuned in, who are willing to even accept that it's a potential problem. I can hardly think of another issue where so many people have their heads in the sand over it.

Is it just that the media has been extra-successful at painting election fraud as a crackpot conspiracy theory that people won't even consider it might be happening?

It seems utterly obvious to me that we should be required to present photo ID at the polls. But any time it's suggested, it's painted as racism. What the fuck? How fucking stupid are people to believe something like that?

Improving the integrity of the election process is near the top of my "must do" list, but I honestly don't know where to start if I can't even convince people it's a real problem.

So one half of America is furious, and the other half is content to be slaves to the bankster class. Civil war all but inevitable.

The good news is that the half who is furious happens to be 80% male, including all of the military, police, and border patrol forces.

I think the reason they are flying over Muslim refugees is to serve as shock troops and cannon fodder against American patriots. They know they are totally outgunned.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Posted this on FB this morning - SPREAD THIS VIDEO AROUND NOW !

The way we vote is absolutely fucking retarded. We need reform so bad right now - especially during the primaries.

What if we fight fire with fire?

It's hard to fight fire with fire, when you are fighting the DNC, the RNC, the media and the entire entrenched political establishment.

The fix is in for Florida, Ohio & Penn, the big swing states

http://www.politico.com/states/florida/s...z4MPPbjWIe

"Meanwhile, voter-registration records show, Democrats are walloping Republicans. The Florida Democratic Party has submitted about 488,000 voter-registration forms it has collected for this election, while Republicans have submitted roughly 60,000, according to state reports."

:hmm:

http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/10/09/...ion-drive/

How the GOP Sabotaged Trump’s Voter Registration Drive

These faggot cuck traitors are still working their hardest to undermine the will of the people.

[Image: hanging-noose.jpg?w=303&h=227]

Quote: (10-11-2016 01:57 PM)DamienCasanova Wrote:  

The fix is in for Florida, Ohio & Penn, this big swing states

"Meanwhile, voter-registration records show, Democrats are walloping Republicans. The Florida Democratic Party has submitted about 488,000 voter-registration forms it has collected for this election, while Republicans have submitted roughly 60,000, according to state reports."

The Democrat voter registration drives in those states promised to be non-partisan, which means they had to turn in every registration form no matter if the person indicated they were Democratic or not. So, just because they turned in that many forms it doesn't mean they're all Hillary supporters.

Maybe some of us Canadians will fight fire with fire and take a trip down south on November 8 to enjoy the lax voter ID checking procedures.

If they send one of your guys to the hospital, send one of theirs to the morgue.

#UndocumentedCanadians

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president."

- Ann Coulter

Team ∞D Chess

We don't fight fire with fire because the RNC are too cucked to play dirty!

We're sick and tired of playing fair and losing.

Anyone who sees this shit, and the new WikiLeaks, and still supports Clinton - well I have absolutely no respect for them, even if I have known them personally for a long time.

This is like the pre-civil war era, when people would switch states to vote on slavery after the Missouri Compromise and during the Kansas-Nebraska crisis.

But in all honesty, it's easier to get poor (illegal) immigrants and criminals to commit crimes for you, they may be more desperate for money. Upstanding working class people are harder to rally around for such nefarious causes.

You don't get there till you get there

Quote: (10-11-2016 02:00 PM)C-Note Wrote:  

The fix is in for Florida, Ohio & Penn, this big swing states

The Democrat voter registration drives in those states promised to be non-partisan, which means they had to turn in every registration form no matter if the person indicated they were Democratic or not. So, just because they turned in that many forms it doesn't mean they're all Hillary supporters.

While that is true, it really highlights to me how the RNC is sand-bagging Trump and not helping his voter registration efforts at all.

[Image: attachment.jpg33867]   

[Image: attachment.jpg33868]   

It's hard to fight fire with fire, when you are fighting the DNC, the RNC, the media and the entire entrenched political establishment.

There are things that can be done.

One person in the Youtube comments pointed out that it'd be a crying shame if those buses ended up with flat tires.

Some fraud is inevitable, but we need to stop it from happening on a massive level.

double

Quote: (10-11-2016 02:19 PM)weambulance Wrote:  

[Image: attachment.jpg33868]

thread-44633.html

I brought this up to some liberals at work and they weren't the least bit disturbed. Either, "That's just more of Trump's lies," or "Whatever it takes to beat that clown Trump," once I showed that the video came from the D party official.

I'm now actively looking for their replacements.

Quote: (10-11-2016 02:19 PM)weambulance Wrote:  

Enigmatic, isn't it?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

The ball just dropped. In New York City at least.
Via @Cernovich

@JoeBorelliNYC 4h

I am calling on the @NYCCouncil to hold hearings on potential voter fraud in light of the allegations of one of the BOE's own commissioners
[Image: Cug9KJsVMAAoS-w.jpg]

Quote: (10-11-2016 08:12 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

The ball just dropped. In New York City at least.
Via @Cernovich

@JoeBorelliNYC 4h

I am calling on the @NYCCouncil to hold hearings on potential voter fraud in light of the allegations of one of the BOE's own commissioners
[Image: Cug9KJsVMAAoS-w.jpg]

[Image: yeah-baby-gif-joey-friends.gif]

[Image: attachment.jpg33882]   

[Image: 2qsnwi0.gif]