rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Manager in China gets a line of kisses from female employees every morning

Quote:Quote:

A company in Beijing has come up with an unusual and incredibly offensive way to improve working relations between employees and managers.
Every morning, between 9:00 and 9:30 a.m., female staff members are required to line up and kiss their boss before beginning work at a company selling home brewery equipment in Tongzhou District.

Photos of the shocking daily routine went viral on Chinese social media on Friday. Many Weibo users wondered how the female workers could continue working in such a repulsive environment.
"How can these female workers accept this? Do their boyfriends or husbands know?"
"I want to ask these female workers: Do you have no money? Would you starve if you changed jobs?"
"The boss is a perv, but the workers are foolish."

Well, according to a Sohu report, while the women were initially reluctant to attend the morning ceremony, almost all of them have since given in to their boss' demand. Only two female staff members absolutely refused to kiss their boss and resigned from the company.

Meanwhile, the boss claims that the practice helps to create a closer bond between employees and managers (like fish and water), and says that some female workers really miss him when he is gone, sending him messages on WeChat .

He also claims that he picked up the idea while visiting a company in the United States.

[Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

Must have been one of Donald Trump's companies.

http://shanghaiist.com/2016/10/09/kiss_the_boss.php

I can't believe with what you could get away with in China! Here is New Zealand, if I decide to grab some random female work collegue's shoulder, I could potentially find myself in a board disciplinary meeting for sexual harrassment.

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (10-11-2016 02:55 AM)RIslander Wrote:  

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

There's no game here. Using a position of authority to force women to do what they normally wouldn't want to is lame.

I'm the King of Beijing!

What kind of kissing?

Because in some cultures people do kiss on the cheek as a greeting and salutation.

It's only the bitter, old, Anglohags who believe that a cultural kiss greeting is considered "sexual", when the same old Anglohags pose naked with little boys for Jezebel for a "breastfeeding" article.

Speaking about Employment Laws, yup, many Western countries would even dismiss a man for a mere unfounded complaint from a woman, with no course to sue the company

Here are the picture since OP forgot

[Image: kissing_boss.jpg]
[Image: kissing_boss2.jpg]
[Image: kissing_boss3.jpg]

Not bad, all the girls are in heels and thin. WB all

Suave, in Canada law it is summed up like this:

If a female working with kids under 12 decides to strip nude to shove a dildo up her ass & a man co-worker finds out her doing it in the act, and complains; It is the man who will be arrested for "harassing" the female worker by leering at her, or he is arrested for "criminal defamation" because he didn't film the act and the kids were taught that feministes do not sexually abuse.

Even if the man obtains CCTV footage, the feminists will accuse him of "child purnography".

A few guys in Toronto told me how they were reprimanded because a female worker went inside a male's washroom & accused a man of "indecent exposure" for using the urinal.

Anglocunts mess up everything man.

Want to be a manager in China

Deus vult!

Quote: (10-11-2016 03:16 AM)RBerkley Wrote:  

What kind of kissing?

Because in some cultures people do kiss on the cheek as a greeting and salutation.

Not in Chinese culture. It's rare for even couples to exchange light kisses in public here.

Among the grandparent's generation I hear stories of men who have only kissed their wives three times in 40 years of marriage.

I'm the King of Beijing!

^ Damn! I didn't know that Mainland China was that stoic in terms of casual PDA.

So if I start to kiss a Mainland Chinese chick on her neck, middle of chest, titties and belly button, that means that she's a keeper if she wants more?

I noticed that thin & feminine chicks really like that kissing on their body thing. I'm surprised that Mainland China don't really do that in public, so I'm not surprised that the female workers in the pictures look happy to be kissed.

I would kiss that chick's pussy in the 1st pic.WB.

Oh boy, Xi Dada is not going to like this.

One thing to consider here is that many bosses function as father figures to their employees. It sounds whacky but it is totally a thing here. Chinese people REALLY fucking love their "team building" exercises.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (10-11-2016 04:37 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

One thing to consider here is that many bosses function as father figures to their employees. It sounds whacky but it is totally a thing here. Chinese people REALLY fucking love their "team building" exercises.

This is very true. My girlfriend has had a couple of jobs since we've been together. Both those bosses have asked questions, while not inappropriate to most, would certainly ruffle some feathers back home. But they are on a personal level about their dating life and marriage goals. Some for sure use their authority role in this culture for purely selfish reasons like the boss in this thread, but many do see themselves as a father figure. At my job our boss has done the same to the staff. Chinese and American. The American guys have been cool about it, the American chicks haven't raised a stink but i have heard the "creepy" word thrown around. I explain the culture of it and they understand. If we get another female to come from America I've debated with myself whether to mention something to the boss about not asking too personal of questions or not. My concern is one day, one will raise hell. We did just dismiss a mental patient of a ham planet that I know for sure would have gone ballistic but she's been dismissed before she got to meet the big boss.

This is the kind of abuse of power I can get behind.

In the Western world it can be too easy for women to accuse men of being inappropriateness.

But this is clearly crossing a line. Would you be happy for your girlfriend/wife/sister to work there? Most of the time feminists are complaining about irrelevant shit. This time they have a legitimate complaint.

If you think it's ok for a boss to abuse his position of authority in this way, there's something seriously wrong with you.

Feminists in the west bitch and complain about the stupidest things but if this were to happen here I would be paying a visit and "have a talk" with the idiot that was doing that to my gf, mother or sister.

The dudes in the background look so salty.

The dude in the background look so salty.

The boss would be getting a severe beating or worse in a lot of Asian countries. Fuck him

Literally, I can't even

Thread has revealed some ISWKs lurking the forum...

By the way, relax, it is an obvious hoax... girls on the pic are taking pictures with their cell phones and laughing, if it were a daily occurrence, they would be unfazed.

What does ISWK mean?

Americans are dreamers too

Quote: (10-18-2016 11:15 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

What does ISWK mean?

I guess, a modern mix of ISF and:
[Image: 414a6a59109259d2ea894b9caad922cd.jpg]

Quote: (10-19-2016 02:47 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

Quote: (10-18-2016 11:15 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

What does ISWK mean?

I guess, a modern mix of ISF and:
[Image: 414a6a59109259d2ea894b9caad922cd.jpg]

Well, that certainly narrows it down.

ISF International Softball Federation
ISF Importer Security Filing
ISF Impôt de Solidarité sur la Fortune (French: wealth tax)
ISF Imaging Science Foundation
ISF International Seed Federation (Switzerland)
ISF Information Security Forum (est. 1989)
ISF International Shipping Federation
ISF Iraqi Security Force
ISF Institute for Sustainable Futures (Sydney, Australia)
ISF Interstitial Fluid
ISF Insofar
ISF International Science Foundation
ISF Insufficient Funds
ISF India Social Forum (World Social Forum)
ISF International Ski Federation
ISF Iowa State Fair
ISF Information Systems Frontiers
ISF International Sepsis Forum
ISF International Snowboarding Federation
ISF I Sådana Fall
ISF Ingenieros Sin Fronteras (Spanish: Engineers Without Borders)
ISF Integrated Social Forestry (Philippines)
ISF International Shinto Foundation
ISF Information Security Foundation
ISF Islamic Salvation Front
ISF Industrial Space Facility
ISF Imperial Smelting Furnace
ISF Information Strike Force (Navy/Marine Corp Intranet; NMCI)
ISF Interscholastic Surfing Federation (Carlsbad, CA)
ISF Integrated Support Facility
ISF Integrative Strategies Forum
ISF International School Frankfurt
ISF Ingénierie Sans Frontières (French: Engineering Withouth Borders; Sherbrooke, Québec, Canada)
ISF Investigator Site File
ISF Ingénierie Sans Frontières (Engineers Without Borders)
ISF Imperial Special Forces (gaming)
ISF Institute of Soil Fertility (Netherlands)
ISF Investigative Support & Forensics
ISF Integration Support Facility
ISF International Society of Financiers, Inc.
ISF Import Service Fee
ISF Intelligence Support Facility
ISF In Service Failure
ISF Infrastructure Support Facilities
ISF Integrated Support-Fielding
ISF Income Stabilization Fund
ISF Individual Share Future (finance)
ISF Industry Super Fund (Australia)

Going Strong, are you intentionally being cryptic?

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (10-11-2016 09:09 AM)FireStarter Wrote:  

In the Western world it can be too easy for women to accuse men of being inappropriateness.

But this is clearly crossing a line. Would you be happy for your girlfriend/wife/sister to work there? Most of the time feminists are complaining about irrelevant shit. This time they have a legitimate complaint.

If you think it's ok for a boss to abuse his position of authority in this way, there's something seriously wrong with you.

I understand what you're saying and I certainly wouldn't want my wife's boss doing that.

Then again, I'm a smart enough man to know my wife shouldn't be out in the working world with other men.

I don't get the hate... If you don't like it don't work there.

I exchange cheek kisses with my female students on a daily basis here in Kiev, sometimes just before or after giving their husbands a firm handshake. If I didn't do it they would think there's something wrong with me.

Some real white knights up in here

two scoops
two genders
two terms