rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Los Angeles Street Game

Los Angeles Street Game

Let's make a list of the best street game spots in LA because there appear to only be a few.

I've got:

Hollywood
The Grove
Santa Monica
Venice Beach

Is there anything else? What about after 9 PM? The malls out here are pretty nice but they all seem to close at 9. I've been to the Westfield Topanga, The Village at Topanga, Hollywood & Highland, the Sherman Oaks one, and the Northridge one. I was in the Northridge one today, and while it was jam-packed, it sucked dong. Nothing but 13 year-olds, geezers, and dudes fresh out of prison.

Los Angeles Street Game

Dayum, you even hit up the Northridge one haha. Okay, I'll respond.

Best day game spot would be 3rd st promenade. That's it! Nowhere else. Hollywood is for night so that's why I don't count it, plus during the day, it's mostly tourists (rarely hot lone wolves but rather families or hipsters) But if you're okay for scoring phone numbers for Day 2s, colleges are the play in LA. Even the community colleges, not just USC and UCLA although the latter have more numbers.

Good luck

Los Angeles Street Game

Quote: (10-11-2016 02:28 AM)fucksong Wrote:  

Dayum, you even hit up the Northridge one haha. Okay, I'll respond.

Best day game spot would be 3rd st promenade. That's it! Nowhere else. Hollywood is for night so that's why I don't count it, plus during the day, it's mostly tourists (rarely hot lone wolves but rather families or hipsters) But if you're okay for scoring phone numbers for Day 2s, colleges are the play in LA. Even the community colleges, not just USC and UCLA although the latter have more numbers.

Good luck

I'm commited. [Image: wink.gif]

Thanks mah man! I've gotta check out 3rd Street Prom!

Interesting. Usually don't go for hipsters. They tend to be emaciated and built like 13 year-old boys.

Very interesting. I've gotta try the CCs, USC, UCLA, and even the Cal States (Long Beach, Northridge, Dominguez Hills, etc).

The Community Colleges and the Cal States, I assume, are full of dumb girls ready and willing to open their sugar walls. [Image: smile.gif]

EDIT: also when a college girl asks why you're on campus, do you just say you were visiting a friend?