rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are you guys reading today's Wikileaks? Hillary is more redpill than most of us.

Are you guys reading today's Wikileaks? Hillary is more redpill than most of us.

"Finally, we are dealing with White-Male-Feminines. These are potentially the most dangerous group... They are utilizing left-wing Social Justice momentum which we have intentionally energized...They are exhibiting traditionally female logic patterns while exercising cis-white-male privilege." -Hillary

I'm quite frankly surprised as to how self-aware and informed she is. You guys should really check out the fully transcript.

As evil as she is, you can't get to her position without a high degree of intelligence.

Is that 100% confirmed? I can't willingly believe that Clinton said that bronies could be a major force. Big what the fuck from me, holy shit.

Read the last part of the transcript, it's clearly a hoax.

Can you provide us with more inflammatory content?

gullible

1. You don't have 250 posts to post in the Politics forum.

2. I'm taking a risk of a 3 day suspension, even posting in here myself... but this post is bad and you should feel bad. You came in here and wasted everyone's time by posting bullshit that was likely written by an aspie 4channer.

3. Make better posts next time.

FYI: Pages from this with highlighting have been posted in The Hillary Clinton Thread

thread-46680...pid1411689

Scribd? What the hell is that?

For future reference, Wikileaks (actual leaks, as in those vetted by Julian Assange) are posted here:

https://wikileaks.org/-Leaks-.html

But the OP is correct on at least one thing: Wikileaks has released the "October Surprise" in the form of the "Podesta Emails".

Here is the actual leak, if anyone is interested:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/press-release

"=WE WILL TAKE CARE OF THE BRONIES= ("

Yeah, this is fake.

OP stay out of here until you have 250 posts. Even then...

Link to the wiki leaks site directly and quit posting fake stuff

Quote: (10-07-2016 10:03 PM)John_Galt Wrote:  

Scribd? What the hell is that?

Scribd is a scammy startup that tried to be "the youtube of PDF documents". It somehow stuck around though, I'm not sure what its business model looks like these days but basically it's probably safe to just consider it a hosting service like imgur.