rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why does the left hate Putin so much?

It's off-the-charts.

I was listening to the radio a bit in the car yesterday, and during a left wing show (Egan and Braude), they really liked that the VP candidates (including Pence) talked about "going after Putin".

It's not just a dislike. The left now openly demonizes him, "big-league".

Is it it just because of the gays? I think Kaine even mentioned that during the debate (Putin is mean to BLTs or something).

It's also not only in the U.S. but also in the U.K. Check out the Labour MP in this clip:

If only you knew how bad things really are.

He's a nationalist, not a globalist

Going deeper it involves r/K selection and an irrational amygdala reaction

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

Putin represents the masculine, the left represents the feminine.

They heard on CNN that he's mean to the gays. And he looks mean. Plus he's a little too openly white and masculine for them.

The left likes their male politicians cucked and slightly feminine; Obama strikes a nice chord with them because he's not very white but also seems like the type of guy who takes it up the ass.

Putin is the head of a geographically important world power which won't get with the globalist program. Furthermore he has the balls to come straight out and say it with no filter. This speech from 2007 pretty much sums it up, especially the first 10 minutes. You can see how triggered Merkel is at about 4:50 and Joe Lieberman and McCain are at about 6:10.

I think in a recent Stefan Molyneux video he also mentioned the fact that Russian culture in general has moved towards a more traditional, religious culture as well and is shedding its communist atheist bent. He also has sensible views on immigration:

Of course there's the gays thing too. He pretty much rejects every shitlib fantasy, so they hate him.

If he was president of a smaller country, like Hungary, the Western media and globalist elites would ignore him. But, because he's president of one of the largest countries in the world, they feel they need to make sure he's presented as the modern Hitler. He's just about everything that Western liberalism hates:

* Promotes alpha masculinity
* Contemptuous of or indifferent to political correctness, sexual preference diversity, feminism, fat acceptance, and other SJW causes
* Supports nationalism over globalism
* Indifferent to global warming/climate change activism

There are probably some economic policies he supports also which they don't like.

Remember, SJWs/globalist liberals know that they're fighting against science/evolutionary forces with their progressive programs, so they feel they have to stomp down anyone who threatens their house of cards.

Quote: (10-06-2016 09:30 AM)C-Note Wrote:  

If he was president of a smaller country, like Hungary, the Western media and globalist elites would ignore him. But, because he's president of one of the largest countries in the world, they feel they need to make sure he's presented as the modern Hitler. He's just about everything that Western liberalism hates:

* Promotes alpha masculinity
* Contemptuous of or indifferent to political correctness, sexual preference diversity, feminism, fat acceptance, and other SJW causes
* Supports nationalism over globalism
* Indifferent to global warming/climate change activism

There are probably some economic policies he supports also which they don't like.

Remember, SJWs/globalist liberals know that they're fighting against science/evolutionary forces with their progressive programs, so they feel they have to stomp down anyone who threatens their house of cards.

Yep.

Plus patriarchy... and the fact that many people still think Russia is a communist country. It's not, despite some possible aspirations.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

They afraid of that tight Sambo Game.
Dizzy-fast looping left hooks, slick Judo-esque throws and those no non-sense, non-flashy, joint bursting submission locks.

Vladimir Putin is a dangerous man mentally and physically.
Amazing Frame, dope ass Martial Arts Game.

The guy is a true Warrior, Killer and Manly Dude.

Everything the Left deems as "Creepy" but what they really mean is "I'm scared of your Flourishing Testosterone."

Pence talked about going after Putin? For what?

Growth Over Everything Else.

Yeah, never really got the hatred our government has for Putin. He's like that ripped dude at the gym who doesn't talk to anyone but isn't someone you would actually wanna fight with. Maybe he isn't the strongest guy there, but there really just isn't a reason to fight with him.

I am not that up to date on Russian history, but he seems alright by most standards.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Mandatory watching for anyone who wants to understand why (((the West))) has a problem with Putin:

The elite globalists are jerking themselves off with the thought of the USA and Russia self cancelling each other and then the globalists can pick up the pieces and rule unchallenged. Trump and Putin are fucking up their fantasy.

Because Putin gets in the way. Russia before Putin was broken and powerless to stop Western Elites from trampling over it and remaking it in their own image.

Then this blowhard comes along and has the nerve to have his own interests! How dare he! Russia has no right to resist being absorb into the SJW collective!

I don't like Putin because the amount of corruption still present in Russia from the rather haphazard dismantling of Communism, but to be honest the West does a lot to provoke Russia for stupid reasons like telling them they're wrong to jail a bunch of Feminazi musicians for desecrating a church.

The left has much the same reaction to anything that doesn't fit their narrative. I'm more worried about guys on the right so this post will target them.

Regardless of how bad of a dude Putin is, we need to remember that he is not in it to make america a better place to live and if he could by making american lives miserable improve russia all else equal he would do it in a heartbeat.

According to MIT media labs putin is one of the top 50 most influencial people in the american election.
https://medium.com/mit-media-lab/who-s-i....c0jfvxmhk

If you have never encountered russian psy-ops you can read about some of it here:
http://warontherocks.com/2016/09/can-fan...-info-ops/
http://aelkus.github.io/essays/cyberpower.html

In particular, look at this quote:
Quote:Quote:

Russia has been learning how social media helps spread stories for years. Adrian Chen followed one early effort Russia undertook on this front in 2014. He researched a Russian "troll farm," where employees of the Russian government flooded social media feeds with dummy content. One type of behavior he noticed was hoaxing, whereby Russian troll accounts would try to fabricate some sort of emergency and then study how local media picked up on the story and covered it.

Remember the guy is old-school KGB.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Quote: (10-06-2016 12:03 PM)storm Wrote:  

The left has much the same reaction to anything that doesn't fit their narrative. I'm more worried about guys on the right so this post will target them.

Regardless of how bad of a dude Putin is, we need to remember that he is not in it to make america a better place to live and if he could by making american lives miserable improve russia all else equal he would do it in a heartbeat.

According to MIT media labs putin is one of the top 50 most influencial people in the american election.
https://medium.com/mit-media-lab/who-s-i....c0jfvxmhk

If you have never encountered russian psy-ops you can read about some of it here:
http://warontherocks.com/2016/09/can-fan...-info-ops/
http://aelkus.github.io/essays/cyberpower.html

In particular, look at this quote:

Russia has been learning how social media helps spread stories for years. Adrian Chen followed one early effort Russia undertook on this front in 2014. He researched a Russian "troll farm," where employees of the Russian government flooded social media feeds with dummy content. One type of behavior he noticed was hoaxing, whereby Russian troll accounts would try to fabricate some sort of emergency and then study how local media picked up on the story and covered it.

Remember the guy is old-school KGB.

Very clever tactics and extremely informative post.
I wish that we had leadership with the balls and out-of-the-box thinking, to exercise these types of strategies.

Pence talked about going after Putin? For what?

Actually I may have mis-characterized it a bit. "Standing up to Putin" might have been a better phrase. Basically this was in the context of discussing Syria and Ukraine. But I think the radio host might have said "going after". I found it interesting that the one thing I didn't like about Pence in the VP debate (Syria) these lefty radio hosts thought was great.

Edit: Out of curiosity I looked up Jim Braude and he is Jewish, so there's that coincidence again.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

It doesn't really matter if Putin is good or not. The fact is, Putin is predictable. He's for Russia at all costs. The traitors within our government are not predictable. No one even knows what (((they))) stand for - themselves, Jewish supremacy, Islamic supremacy, or instigating WW3? Therefore Putin is less of a threat and works to help us defeat our enemies. It really is that simple.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (10-06-2016 01:22 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

It doesn't really matter if Putin is good or not. The fact is, Putin is predictable. He's for Russia at all costs. The traitors within our government are not predictable. No one even knows what (((they))) stand for - themselves, Jewish supremacy, Islamic supremacy, or instigating WW3. Therefore Putin is less of a threat and works to help us defeat our enemies. It really is that simple.

Fucking brilliant.
Soros, Obama, Hilary, Biden, Kerry, Kaine, all these Leftist Players are truly confusing the living hell out of all of us Red Pillers, meanwhile the masses eat it up & follow suit instantly.
It is truly unpredictable like you say, they (High Level Leftists) are Hypnotists and/or Brainwashing people in some way.
And for what, to reach some final conclusion of which makes no rational sense?

Is it a struggle for power, or simply they enjoy watching our society crumble?

Cant add Nothing more to what other more able posters have already stated.
I would coincide that fear/hatred of Putin stems from the fact that he represents a very much living and breathing example of the quintessential Machiavelian prince. A true alpha leader with a solid pair who will not go softly into the night.

The kind of personality that the Bullshit spinners hate as they cannot stand up to nor over

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

The left are spoon fed this information, just like the sheep they are, they blindly follow the SJW agenda. They probably don't even know the capital city of Russia or anything else.

Instead of hating the Chinese or Saudi Arabian (other Islamic sharia based country) leadership they hate Putin the most. Shows how much logic they have.

Because he does not want to "check his privilege".

It's extraordinarily simple. After the collapse of the Soviet Union, (((they))) achieved complete control over Russia, far more complete even than (((they))) have in the US right now, if you can believe that. Russia was like a gagged whore at the end of their leather leash.

Then Putin came along. (((They))) selected him as the new puppet to replace Yeltsin one that slovenly drunk had passed away, but once in "power" he turned the tables on them and achieved actual power, displacing them in the process. He quite literally "stole" Russia from them, and so they hate him.

Take (((them))) to be what you will.

Quote: (10-06-2016 06:23 PM)Fast Eddie Wrote:  

It's extraordinarily simple. After the collapse of the Soviet Union, (((they))) achieved complete control over Russia, far more complete even than (((they))) have in the US right now, if you can believe that. Russia was like a gagged whore at the end of their leather leash.

Then Putin came along. (((They))) selected him as the new puppet to replace Yeltsin one that slovenly drunk had passed away, but once in "power" he turned the tables on them and achieved actual power, displacing them in the process. He quite literally "stole" Russia from them, and so they hate him.

Take (((them))) to be what you will.

Short, succint and absolutely correct.

THIS.IS.IT.

Now knowing this the reader might ponder if Russia is a one off or if the method used to gain control in Russia has been done in other countries. Down the rabbit hole.

There was a book written about this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confession...ic_Hit_Man

According to Perkins, his role at Main was to convince leaders of underdeveloped countries to accept substantial development loans for large construction and engineering projects that would primarily help the richest families and local elites, rather than the poor, while making sure that these projects were contracted to U.S. companies. Later these (((loans))) would give the U.S. political influence and access to natural resources for U.S. companies.

There are a LOT of great comments from other posters here regarding the social/cultural reasons why the left hates Putin, so I won't address that in this post.

However, something overlooked is the POLITICAL and ECONOMICAL reasons why Putin is hated.

Here's the reality: The "elite", be they GOP, Democrat, whomever, want two things: MORE MONEY, and MORE POWER.

One of the quickest and most efficient ways of securing both of these things is WAR. But war with whom? The American people, by and large, are iPhone obsessed zombies. They are not a war-mongering type. They want comfort and fantasy. War is ugly. They must be goaded into accepting it.

We saw Bush pull it off with Iraq and the fictional WMDs. But we invaded Iraq, there were no WMDs. Of course, we now have ISIS, but how do you kill an ideology? It's very hard build tanks, airplanes, and bombs to kill "lone wolves".

Enter Russia.

Even if you didn't live through the cold war, EVERYONE in America is aware of at least the basic facts. For this reason, a large portion of Americans are still uncomfortable with the idea of a powerful Russia. So Russia makes an easy scapegoat and enemy for the "elite" to get the Americans to hate. Putin is our Goldstein (1984).

If the elites are successful in both convincing the American people/congress into declaring war on Russia OR if they are able to goad Russia into acting "aggressively" enough to justify military intervention, it will accomplish several things:

1. It will pour more money into the military industrial complex.

2. It will (temporarily) kickstart the economy. Note that this is not a REAL economic success. Nothing of value will be produced. The money printed and spent will be by the US Govt, and will go towards weapons we don't need and soldiers to fight and "enemy" who would be better left alone.

3. Putin stands in the way of Globalism. As long as Russia stands strong, the NWO will not be complete.

4. Putin stands in the way of NATO and the EU. Russia is a strong advocate against both, and since Russia borders Poland and the like, Putin stands in the way of the NWO absorbing these countries into it's fold

There are other political/economic reasons, but I think this is a good start.

WRONG WRONG WRONG!

They hate Putin because he was NOT select by them, and in fact subverted their attempts to pick Russia's leader while killing one of the global elite in the process.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/uncat...t-bankers/