rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Club social circle game question

Supposing you encounter the following situation at your local night game venue of choice:

You see another guy who's a regular at the spot from time to time and get along pretty good. Usually he's out solo or with a couple male friends, sometimes with a girl. He's friendly, but doesn't appear to be particularly "game aware", though we know looks can be deceiving.

Then some Saturday night rolls around where the club is having a special event, and he shows up as usual, except this time he's got three nice-looking girls in tow. You greet him as you usually do, and he gives you the weird "Oh, ah, hello there good sir!" in return like you're a guy he ain't never seen before.

I'm of two minds on the matter:

option a: he's just a regular guy who happened to get lucky and manage to convince three chicks from Tinder to come out with him to the event, maybe he bought their tickets, who knows. Terrified you're gonna swoop one of his options because he has no clue which one it might work out with. No game, he's on team "hoes before bros." Next him.

option b: he's operating at another level. He's actually a perfectly fine person to know, he's just giving you the cold shoulder as a way of saying "You seem like a cool guy, but I usually see you out here solo. Maybe I can trust you to be a decent wingman, but I probably can't. Wait until you have a little more social proofing before you want to roll with us." At some level I gotta say that any guy who can pull three good-looking girls out with him (assuming he's not gay which I don't believe he is) must have game of some fashion. Even if he's buying their tickets, it's not like this special event is $500 a head.

Option C: He is leveraging his social status among the girls by ignoring any guy who greets him (Mr.Important style)

Option D: He has a foursome aligned and does not want to share

Option E: They do not want to share their cocaine with an extra guy

Option F: He has a crush on one of the girls and will not risk her feeling attracted to other guy that mingles with the group

Option G: He is doing fine, probably he does not need a wingman, and more than less times, wingmans fuck things up

There are plenty of other options, but after all he is just a mere acquaintance, and he is bringing the girl while the other guy is not bringing anything
of value to him.

There are plenty of options, like Rocha said, but from my experience guys with 3 hot women around them feel like everyone is watching them and they are enjoying that attention.

So when you come, he doesn't want to share that attention with you, why would he? What's in it for him? He probably got lucky with this and just want to enjoy all by himself.

From my experience he's just scared to share anything with you since he doesn't trust you, and if he let you in the group there is a possibility that the girl he likes the most will end up with you.

Quote: (10-06-2016 08:27 AM)BigL Wrote:  

There are plenty of options, like Rocha said, but from my experience guys with 3 hot women around them feel like everyone is watching them and they are enjoying that attention.

So when you come, he doesn't want to share that attention with you, why would he? What's in it for him? He probably got lucky with this and just want to enjoy all by himself.

From my experience he's just scared to share anything with you since he doesn't trust you, and if he let you in the group there is a possibility that the girl he likes the most will end up with you.

Maybe he is not scared at all. But why should someone assume he needs a wingman?
I can go out with 3, 4 or more girls and do not need any wing.

Quote of my night a week ago:

Update: Picked them up at their place, a 4th member showed up, nice slim long legs in a fitted dress...this one was sleeping the previous night, she jumped on me with a barrage of compliments on my Russian skills, voice, style... speaking all the time almost without breathing ))
I drive them to a nice rooftop lounge and almost there I stop on a crosswalk where two hot foreign student chicks where passing, both of them giggle and wave at me, felt good...At the lounge I maintain the status quo, giving attention to all girls equally, girls loved the place we all had a great time always laughing, Sultan Rocha was my title...
We stayed for a bit more than one hour then when the place closed moved to another venue, a bar/disco where we had been the night before. There, the guys started to approach them like a flock of seagulls on the fishing boats arrival )))
I did some mild mate guarding but checking also other chicks...A stunning Brazilian stripper I know was there with possibly a sponsor, and recognized me on the dance-floor, she blinks her eye to me and starts heavy flirting...I just smiled and kept my posture (then chatted briefly later in the smoking area), Ukrainian chicks by this time must have thought that I was truly the Sultan of Lisbon ))) always coming back to me when offered some opening by the seagulls...

- I do not know what is wrong with these guys nowadays...I think I listened a hundred times yesterday the approach line "Where are you from?", where is the creativity? Even I got approached by guys quite some times, "Are you also from Ukraine?" )))) -

Venue closes, we go back to their place for some wine, and even watched the ending minutes of the Trump vs. Hillary battle. Girls have a flight to catch, finish packing, and I drop them off at the Airport... What a night...felt good, I was an object of desire for all of these chicks, but status quo maintained...It will be good times in Kiev in a couple of weeks...

Slava Ukraina !!!

Quote: (10-06-2016 09:31 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

- I do not know what is wrong with these guys nowadays...I think I listened a hundred times yesterday the approach line "Where are you from?", where is the creativity? Even I got approached by guys quite some times, "Are you also from Ukraine?" )))) -

Venue closes, we go back to their place for some wine, and even watched the ending minutes of the Trump vs. Hillary battle. Girls have a flight to catch, finish packing, and I drop them off at the Airport... What a night...felt good, I was an object of desire for all of these chicks, but status quo maintained...It will be good times in Kiev in a couple of weeks...

Slava Ukraina !!!

Sounds like a fun night. It always feels nice to be desired.

So you bang any of them or what's the deal [Image: angel.gif]

Perhaps a bit of a difference in philosophies. I guess I'd rather take a 6.5 from Tinder out who wants to bang in my car after a $15 date then stand around at a club and be admired by a gaggle of hotties that I have to drive to the airport, and may or may not come back for a followup session where at least one of them puts out. Perhaps it's that "ego vs. nut driven player" thing WIA talked about in a thread. I think I definitely fall in the latter camp.

Being a taxi is a high price for me to pay for not getting a nut. Maybe this club stuff isn't for me.

Quote: (10-06-2016 10:49 AM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-06-2016 09:31 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

Slava Ukraina !!!

Sounds like a fun night. It always feels nice to be desired.

So you bang any of them or what's the deal [Image: angel.gif]

Perhaps a bit of a difference in philosophies. I guess I'd rather take a 6.5 from Tinder out who wants to bang in my car after a $15 date then stand around at a club and be admired by a gaggle of hotties that I have to drive to the airport, and may or may not come back for a followup session where at least one of them puts out. Perhaps it's that "ego vs. nut driven player" thing WIA talked about in a thread. I think I definitely fall in the latter camp.

Being a taxi is a high price for me to pay for not getting a nut. Maybe this club stuff isn't for me.

No bang yet as I wrote and by my choice. If girls where from another city other than Kiev, possibly (or not) I would not have meet them for a second date or drove them to the airport (and Lisbon airport is by the center, where I live). But since they are from a city where I keep coming and going, I decided to pursue a different approach. And yes I would trade a tinder date anyday for this kind of evening, as I have aged I realized the world is smaller than we think it is, and open doors are always welcome, people will not forget you and in a way or another a strong impression on someone will be rewarded, be it via sex, as an open door to a bigger social circle, a job or a business opportunity.

This is not about clubs, but life philosofy. And my results have being much better since I started to leave the "immediate result above all things" mentality.

Someone "nut driven" is never a true player in my opinion.

How much stock do you want to put into random people you meet on the town is the real question here.

It takes far more game to get 3 bitches to follow you around while going to the bar on a regular night than it does to buy tickets for them to go to an event, which is likely what happened here.

In scenario B I say fuck him. In that case he's embarrassed by you, basically. I don't do shit like that and I don't associate with people who do.

It shows he has that pussy on a pedestal too. He clearly over values his image in front of these broads and saw you as either a threat to be neutralized, or as a loser who would lower his value by association, either case is a bust.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

^ I know I can always count on Red_Pillage for a sometimes cynical, but often pretty reasonable take on the issues. [Image: blush.gif]

Option 56 - He's probably nervous cause he's seen XPQ22 swoop/sarge plenty of chicks, lol.

A really good way to handle a set like this is to bring a chick with you, or merge his set with another one.

If he's a typical "bar buddy" rib him next week for being a pimp.

WIA