rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to spend a WEEK in Los Angeles?

Looking to spend a week in LA come January. I have 3 criteria I'm looking for:

- close to venues - good restaurants and bars
- younger crowd: 18-25
- prime area for Tinder location (ex- tons of swipable girls close by)

I did some research on here and arrived at 3 potential areas - West LA, downtown LA, or West Hollywood.

Did I miss any? Where would you recommend I stay for what I'm looking for

In order to give you some better advice I'd need some more details. When I've lived in LA in the past I came to the conclusion that Hollywood (not West Hollywood, which has a high gay population) is the place for me. The clubs are pretty cool and you will find lots of hot and well dressed women there. Some of the good spots are also in West Hollywood, but you can easily take an uber there from Hollywood as it is basically the next neighborhood over.

When you say West LA that is a pretty big area. You need to be more specific. Generally Santa Monica or Venice are the areas you would want to look into. I can't speak from experience, but many guys have stated that it is harder to get ONS in West LA than in other areas. Generally West LA is full of yuppies. You will see tons of blondes on Main Street Santa Monica and around 3rd street in SM.

I went out in Downtown LA when I was there recently, and it is so so.

If you ask more detailed questions I'm happy to give more tips.

I'm mostly just looking for a good place to be where it's a lot of stuff to do (food, bars, etc. ) in walking distance and it's also a good location where on tinder, bumble, or whatever, I'm in a good spot for exposure to getting more matches (18-25 year olds primarily).

I'd say one question you need to answer is if you prefer day game or night game. Since you mentioned clubs, I'll assume the latter. Thus, Hollywood is the spot since there are tons of clubs and babes AT NIGHT. During day, forget it. But then you can check out all the shops, bars and restaurants during day. Plus they have tour busses from there.

If you do prefer day game, I recommend 3rd street promenade in Santa Monica since more traffic flows during day OF hotter girls and night, there are some spots nearby. You also have beach a few blocks away if you want to do beach game. There is also new rail system called Metro where you could hop on that to downtown.

Downtown has some night spots but not as condensed as Hollywood but I might recommend you check out the Artwalk which I can't remember is either first or second Thursday of month. Big block party in downtown but other than that, I personally don't prefer downtown to 3rd st.

Oh, how could I forget, January is one of those rare times in los Angeles we don't have hot weather so that might affect things. Maybe plan on staying in multiple spots depending on weather.

Have fun

Primarily looking for stuff during the daytime but also somewhere where there are still bars for the nighttime

How is DTLA Thursday-Saturday night?